shape
carat
color
clarity

Baby needed new shoes...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
I got the camera out this afternoon...

ETA:
Top is WF's Earring jackets. Then L to R:
Eweddingbands's knife edge, plat
B+M 4 prong eternity
Eweddingbands 2mm pipe cut, plat
WF KEdge band 3mm, plat
WF Scattered band, 3mm plat
E-ring
WF Dia for eternity

minijewelleryboxpic.jpg

Steel

Ideal_Rock

jewelleryboxlineup.jpg

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/25/2007 5:21:18 PM
Author: Sharon101

Date: 11/24/2007 2:56:34 PM
Author: Steel
L to R :

WF Plat Knife Edge, Full Eternity 18ct WG (Local jeweller) 4 prong, My Darling Baby 1.014 D VS1 in WF Knife Edge Plat, WF Diamonds for eternity Plat, 2mm Plat Pipe cut band from eWeddingbands.com, 3mm Plat Scattered band WF (aka Mr Blobby), 2mm Knife Edge band from eWeddingbands.com.
You didnt warn us that this was bling ****!!!!!
11.gif
31.gif
31.gif

All that bling on one finger is too much for some of us!!!!
9.gif
HEEHEE!

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/7/2007 3:09:27 PM
Author: Steel
I got the camera out this afternoon...

ETA:
Top is WF''s Earring jackets. Then L to R:
Eweddingbands''s knife edge, plat
B+M 4 prong eternity
Eweddingbands 2mm pipe cut, plat
WF KEdge band 3mm, plat
WF Scattered band, 3mm plat
E-ring
WF Dia for eternity
18.gif
30.gif
18.gif
30.gif
18.gif
30.gif
18.gif
30.gif
18.gif
30.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Here is a side pic of the matching WF band on the right and the ewedding bands version on the left, all are knife edge styles.

Both versions ''fit'' with the e-ring and should not scuff the head.

sidepicwithlv.jpg

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Pic of 2 knife edge bands at diff angle.

samepicdiffangle.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
That last shot is lovely! I think I prefer the WF band, I know there isn''t much difference but I like it better
1.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Head on view of 2 knife edge bands with e-ring.

headonknideedges.jpg

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/7/2007 3:50:41 PM
Author: Maisie
That last shot is lovely! I think I prefer the WF band, I know there isn''t much difference but I like it better
1.gif

Hi Maisie,

Glad you came to have a look. The WF band is twice the price but it is much superior. It is comfort fit and weighty. While the ewb one was comfort fit, it didn''t feel like a comfort fit when on, also the WF band is true knife edge where as the ewb one is more like a pipe cut band with a pointed hat on (
23.gif
), so it has very flat sides; which looks odd to me.

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
How can you not love a collection of wedding bands! Beautiful!
1.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t suppose you can show me the rings on your finger rather than your thumb - unless of course you don''t want to put it on your wedding finger yet
9.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/7/2007 4:08:07 PM
I don''t suppose you can show me the rings on your finger rather than your thumb - unless of course you don''t want to put it on your wedding finger yet
9.gif
Maisie,

I have lots of shots, believe it or not I am choosing the best (
23.gif
) shots here. Others are much much worse. I found that my ring finger shots are a complete blur/nightmare, but if you will forgive me for the quality of the shots then I will post them later tonight.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/7/2007 4:07:38 PM
Author: MaryAlaina
36.gif
How can you not love a collection of wedding bands! Beautiful!
1.gif

Hi MaryAlaina,
I am so flattered that you would stop by here. I love
30.gif
your collection, it is inspirational.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Here you go:
Wf set.

knifeedgeanddeckitty.jpg

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Wf set, head on.

wfsetknifeedge.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooh it looks lovely!! I love how low the band sits next to your ering. I am desperate to get that setting!!!!
30.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
I think this set looks perfect. Generally I am in the camp which likes matchy matchy sets but prefers to wear non matchy, but I think this is very beautiful.

cutiepieset.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
I love that side shot!!!! OOOOOH!!!!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
More...

[Glad you like it Maisie, it really is beautiful]

setfromsidelookingveryspiffing.jpg

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/7/2007 4:26:04 PM
36.gif
I love that side shot!!!! OOOOOH!!!!

You can really see that the matching band is made to sit next to the e-ring without any possibility of scuffing (because of the ''v'' knife edge). I love the head of the band and cannot bring myself to wear anything against it that would scuff the beautiful head. Regrettably that means I cannot wear my eternity bands without a spacer. If you do get this set, I think you will see what I mean, it is just too beautiful to scratch up.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve just noticed the names of your photos! I am giggling here!

''cutie pie set''

''set from side looking very spiffing''

9.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
On we trot to look at the scattered band in all of its meaty goodness...
18.gif

First stop,

My shameless brag, here it is with my e-ring and my ''other'' anniversary present; the LV french purse. This shot although blurry (nothing new there- eh?), shows the thickness of the band. It really is expensive feeling, heavy, smooth and sexy.

anniversarypresentstogetheratlast.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love that band! I think I saw it first on Mary Alaina''s hand with her huge solitaire! I was smitten then!!!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Mr Blobby.

blobbyblobbyblobbbbbyyyyy.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!

My eldest son is nearly 18 now, but when he was 3 a Mr Blobby came to visit his nursery. Tom had always been terrified when he saw Mr Blobby on TV, so you can imagine his horror when he saw him walk into the hall. He started screaming at the top of his lungs, so thinking he was helping, the chap inside the suit saw fit to take the head off the costume.... just to show Tom it was just a man inside.

Well that just finished Tom off.... ''Mr Blobby is taking his head off!! MR BLOBBY IS TAKING HIS HEAD OFF!!!''

I couldn''t move for laughing. I am such a great supportive parent aren''t I? lol!

(For anyone wondering - Mr Blobby was a TV character on a saturday night show here in UK) I am assuming thats who you mean Steel!

Mr Blobby

Mrblobbytv.jpg

Steel

Ideal_Rock

Would you believe this shot was taken with both bedside lamps on, the main light and I brought in an occasional lamp and changed its'' bulb to a 100W. This was the result....

Doomed, I am doomed to take blurry, dark and impossible to make out photos.

[Hmmm, am I missing a job opportunity here? Does anybody know if the News of the world has a vacancy for a photographer?]

blobbyandknifeeedge.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nah, I have been chased by the News of the World before and you are far too nice to work for them!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
style="WIDTH: 99%; HEIGHT: 223px">Date: 12/7/2007 4:49:44 PM
Gorgeous!

My eldest son is nearly 18 now, but when he was 3 a Mr Blobby came to visit his nursery. Tom had always been terrified when he saw Mr Blobby on TV, so you can imagine his horror when he saw him walk into the hall. He started screaming at the top of his lungs, so thinking he was helping, the chap inside the suit saw fit to take the head off the costume.... just to show Tom it was just a man inside.

Well that just finished Tom off.... ''Mr Blobby is taking his head off!! MR BLOBBY IS TAKING HIS HEAD OFF!!!''

I couldn''t move for laughing. I am such a great supportive parent aren''t I? lol!

(For anyone wondering - Mr Blobby was a TV character on a saturday night show here in UK) I am assuming thats who you mean Steel!

Mr Blobby
Hahahhahahah

Bless his cotton socks. I love love love Mr Blobby. Do you remember the blobby song and his (hit) single? I very nearly bought it!
Maisie, I first saw this ring IRL (so to speak) when Maryalaina showed hers. It is stunning. When I showed DH I was so offended he called it Mr Blobby. It turned me off for the afternoon. That soon wore off and the rest is history! Blobby blobby blobby!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Even now, if Tom hears the Mr Blobby song he completely freaks out. I think the child was damaged by it! lol!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
See how Mr Blobby sits up close to the e-ring but below the head? I don''t think they will scuff each other.

blobbywitheringyum.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results