carat
color
clarity

As if this is shocking, Kim Kardashian files for divorce

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Random thoughts -

What 30-something woman publicizes that she wants a ( :love: ) "fairy tale" wedding? What 30-something woman admits to being let down because she didn't get the ( :love: ) "fairy tale" marriage she expected?
Where were her media advisors when she decided to file for divorce and publicize it (reportedly) before telling her soon-to-be-ex hubby?
The pre-nup ring clause makes me think the ring was outside of Kris's financial comfort zone, and that he at least got sound legal advice on that aspect of the marriage. Also puts to rest the rumors that she paid for the ring.
And of course the damage controls has more to do with damage to the image than to the supposed marriage.

BLEH!

What a joke. Fire the whole bunch of them!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
VRBeauty|1320617203|3055485 said:
It is a stupendous series of screw ups from the "perfectionist" & co., no? I relish the day they realize they're on Paris Hilton's trajectory to obscuresville.

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Bliss|1320608086|3055379 said:
decodelighted|1320551971|3055034 said:
Bliss|1320527015|3054744 said:
I have never been divorced, but people say it's really a terrible, gut wrenching experience.
I have never had a faux arranged wedding with a husband straight out of central casting, but I'm guessing the previously scheduled divorce is an emotional and financial breeze!

THAT WAS A REAL WEDDING!!!!! :cheeky: LOL - if she were getting a husband out of central casting, couldn't she have found a star athlete and not a bench warmer? I mean, she used to date Reggie Bush! She needs to fire her casting director (Mom)!

Evan Ross, Marquis Houston, Scott Storch, Fabolous, The Game, Nick Cannon, Nick Lachey, Tyson Beckford, Ray J, Reggie Bush, Christiano, Miles Austin, Gabriel Aubry, Kanye West............you think she could get a star athlete after being passed around *all* these guys?

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
ame|1320619727|3055528 said:
PLEASE tell me some of you saw the SNL skit last night about her Fairytale Divorce. I seriously laughed my a$$ off. Esp at the Kristen Wiig Kris Jenner impression.

It was great. I liked Bruce Jenner.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
ame|1320619727|3055528 said:
PLEASE tell me some of you saw the SNL skit last night about her Fairytale Divorce. I seriously laughed my a$$ off. Esp at the Kristen Wiig Kris Jenner impression.

I did! It was hilarious!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
decodelighted|1320617542|3055490 said:
VRBeauty|1320617203|3055485 said:
It is a stupendous series of screw ups from the "perfectionist" & co., no? I relish the day they realize they're on Paris Hilton's trajectory to obscuresville.

Oh I can't wait for that either! I'm hoping it will be soon.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
She's a beautiful woman on the outside.

She's a product, on the inside, of her mother's fame seeking and her own diva-ness.

She's been taught well how to market herself . . . but not how to live with dignity, compassion, purpose, morality, and humilty.

If she wants love and a family, she needs to 'divorce' herself from the Kardashian Machine. She never will. Ergo, she will never attain what she claims to want most of all. The reality is that she wants the fame above all else. May this be the 'jump the shark' moment that commences the demise of the Kardashian industry. (Dear Lord, hear our prayer.)

Kris Humphries should thank his lucky stars, take his freedom and RUN.

Beauty really is only skin deep for this gal. Scratch the surface and the shine comes right off.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
decodelighted|1320614112|3055456 said:
Autumnovember|1320612736|3055441 said:
More news:
Apparently Kim is flying out to Minnesota to meet with Kris and the minister who married the two, without cameras. OooOooO.
Saving. Face. The grifters realized it wasn't looking so realistic for Kim to jet straight to a foreign country to pimp her Knockoff Kollection and that the public was turning against them all soooooooooooo - what would "Normal" people do? What are people scolding her for not doing first: COUNSELING. Enter Mr. Minister blah blah. HILARZBALLZ. And sure, sure -- without cameras. But not SECRETLY. If it's already all over the web.

Very good points.....I think I may be turning my opinion around.....

Lets predict what she does next!!!

Anyone wanna take a stab???

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
....btw I just wanna say how disappointed I was in her sex tape...UGH.

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Autumnovember|1320622602|3055597 said:
I know right? If you are committing something to tape you should put some effort in and not just lay there repeating the same 5 words over and over.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
herekittykitty|1320624341|3055625 said:
I know right? If you are committing something to tape you should put some effort in and not just lay there repeating the same 5 words over and over.

Well, it, too, was a performance. :bigsmile:

Hey, now . . . maybe she does have a talent that could lead to a different career . . . :lol: Jenna J, move over! :cheeky:

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
herekittykitty|1320624341|3055625 said:

Exactly.

LJL

Brilliant_Rock
Autumnovember|1320622428|3055592 said:
decodelighted|1320614112|3055456 said:
Autumnovember|1320612736|3055441 said:
More news:
Apparently Kim is flying out to Minnesota to meet with Kris and the minister who married the two, without cameras. OooOooO.
Saving. Face. The grifters realized it wasn't looking so realistic for Kim to jet straight to a foreign country to pimp her Knockoff Kollection and that the public was turning against them all soooooooooooo - what would "Normal" people do? What are people scolding her for not doing first: COUNSELING. Enter Mr. Minister blah blah. HILARZBALLZ. And sure, sure -- without cameras. But not SECRETLY. If it's already all over the web.

Very good points.....I think I may be turning my opinion around.....

Lets predict what she does next!!!

Anyone wanna take a stab???

I'm gonna take the long shot and say shes ALREADY pregnant. That would be a nice little twist...I'm always looking for the most juicy/improbable thing to happen since that'd make the best news :lol:

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
This is my all time favorite Kim video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca22NpjTwKA
Its her crashing Reggie Bush's Super Bowl interview.
I like how the guy conducting the interview asks Reggie about his thoughts leading up to the game and Kim answers.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
herekittykitty|1320631549|3055725 said:
This is my all time favorite Kim video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca22NpjTwKA
Its her crashing Reggie Bush's Super Bowl interview.
I like how the guy conducting the interview asks Reggie about his thoughts leading up to the game and Kim answers.

WOW.

I have never ever heard her talk that much before

Saoirse2

Shiny_Rock
I bet it wasn't for free ::)

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I posted it a little up. But it's still funny as hell so I rewatched it.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
monarch64|1320870646|3058016 said:
decodelighted|1320869017|3057992 said:
Hmmmm. Did she ALREADY OWN her so-called "engagement ring" for four years before meeting her "husband"?
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...g-similar-2007-ring-jonathan-jaxson-interview
Well! I, for one, AM SHOCKED! :-o
Maybe Mr. Humphries just got down on one knee and handed her a personal check for the balance due. HOW ROMANTIC! (Or, maybe it's all a reality-tv-based-sham as I've always suspected.)

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
decodelighted|1320871065|3058023 said:
monarch64|1320870646|3058016 said:
decodelighted|1320869017|3057992 said:
Hmmmm. Did she ALREADY OWN her so-called "engagement ring" for four years before meeting her "husband"?
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...g-similar-2007-ring-jonathan-jaxson-interview
Well! I, for one, AM SHOCKED! :-o
Maybe Mr. Humphries just got down on one knee and handed her a personal check for the balance due. HOW ROMANTIC! (Or, maybe it's all a reality-tv-based-sham as I've always suspected.)

Perhaps it is Disney/Monarch mind control!!!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Zoe|1320184947|3052000 said:
This is kind of OT, but for those who watched the wedding special, did it bug you too that Kim and Kris registered for gifts? That seemed greedy to me. They have everything they could possibly want and need. I truly don't get some people. They really do live in their own little world.
yea, Kim herself is worth 35 million.... what could they possibly register for? oh yea, 1,000 wine glases...each!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know, I did not read all the posts, I just want to ask, who is Kim Kardashian? An actress? No. A daughter of a high-profile lawyer and a friend of Paris Hilton who is... who, in fact, is Paris Hilton?

I always thought that US press thinks very lowly of US public. Each time I open Yahoo, I see some "sensational" news. Why is Jennifer Aniston wearing the same bikini for 5 years? Angelina Jolie is becoming anorexic. Kim Kardashian's steamy sex tape!

I always thought that people learn from their idols. So if young girls read about Angelina Jolie's anorexia (which is, strictly speaking, her private business), some will have a bout of anorexia. Maybe if people read more about the stories of the kids she adopted, or her stand on world problems, they will do or learn something good. Instead of reading about Brad Pitt building houses for poor in Louisiana, his architectural ideas, we have to read about him spying on his wife in Italy where she was cheating on him... some stupid stuff.

Now Kim's divorce. No doubt some young people will learn more from their untalented, useless, spoiled idol. Someone here mentioned institute of marriage. I am not thinking of such high terms, but yes, getting married and divorced in less than two months will get etched in many brains...

It is sad that only stupid, mindless gossip sells. People have good and bad in them, why do we always need to look for bad, empty or vane?

Sorry for venting, there are so many serious things going on in the world, sad things, but no, Kardashian's stupid stuff is firmly on front pages... I think I am simply getting old... So back to my son's Transformers, it is far more intellectual and emotionally satisfying.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
“Kim carefully and methodically plans all of her business decisions, and that is how she is looking at her divorce, as all business,” says the source. “Of course she is sad, but it's all about Kim's endorsement deals and paid promotional appearances.” (From an LA Times "ministry of gossip" celebrity gossip blog)

I know she's crying all the way to the bank, but...

what a horrible way to live your life.

Crasru - I have no idea who's buying her stuff and watching her shows and really paying for all the millions that she rakes in. I hope it isn't impressionable kids, but you may be right... :(sad

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results