shape
carat
color
clarity

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL !!!! 2010 - 2011

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
I have decided to give up football and instead spend my Sundays watching Lifetime and reading wedding magazines.

I think that is the only choice at this point.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I just wanted to say... BOOMER SOONER!

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
And in response to that...

M-I-Z!!!

Z-O-U!!!

Denise222

Rough_Rock
Trade
sillyberry said:
I have decided to give up football and instead spend my Sundays watching Lifetime and reading wedding magazines.

I feel your pain sillberry ... I've been told a magillion times to give up on my Cowboys. :(( But how can I possibly when I've invested almost 30 years of love and devotion and not to mention all that money in Cowboys paraphernalia, games, etc. And my dear brother (RIP) was a HUGE Cowboys fan. I just can't do it as aweful as they are right now. ;( ;( ;( ;(

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Denise222 said:
sillyberry said:

I feel your pain sillberry ... I've been told a magillion times to give up on my Cowboys. :(( But how can I possibly when I've invested almost 30 years of love and devotion and not to mention all that money in Cowboys paraphernalia games, etc. And my dear brother (RIP) was a HUGE Cowboys fan. I just can't do it as aweful as they are right now. ;( ;( ;( ;(

I'm joining ya'lls club. The Gators are just..... :nono:

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Remember our friend's son who was to be drafted?? He was from UVA, went to Dallas, not by draft. Spent all summer there, and just got signed sealed and delivered to Tampa. I believe he's #53... Go Will B, sooooooo proud of you and hope to make lots of your games in the future.... And congrats to his parents....They went to every game at UVA, or where ever UVA was playing. Rain, snow, they were there.... Love that!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Denise222 said:
sillyberry said:

I feel your pain sillberry ... I've been told a magillion times to give up on my Cowboys. :(( But how can I possibly when I've invested almost 30 years of love and devotion and not to mention all that money in Cowboys paraphernalia, games, etc. And my dear brother (RIP) was a HUGE Cowboys fan. I just can't do it as aweful as they are right now. ;( ;( ;( ;(
next week Jerry Jones will name me as the Cowboy's new head coach... :lol:

Denise222

Rough_Rock
Trade
Dancing Fire said:
Denise222 said:
sillyberry said:

next week Jerry Jones will name me as the Cowboy's new head coach... :lol:

Ha ha ha ha DF ... you would do a MUCH better job than that Mr. Kangaroo Wade Phillips that's for sure !!! On the radio this morning they said they are the worst team in the NFL ... that's pretty sad considering the Bills haven't won one game. Wow ... that is pathetic. :shock: :???: :oops:

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Go Gators!

Refs were hoooooorrrriiiibbbblllleeee this game.

Denise222

Rough_Rock
Trade
Kaleigh said:
Remember our friend's son who was to be drafted?? He was from UVA, went to Dallas, not by draft. Spent all summer there, and just got signed sealed and delivered to Tampa. I believe he's #53... Go Will B, sooooooo proud of you and hope to make lots of your games in the future.... And congrats to his parents....They went to every game at UVA, or where ever UVA was playing. Rain, snow, they were there.... Love that!!!

Yes ... GO WILL !!! It's so awesome they won on Sunday. I saw a picture of him. He's huge !!! ;-)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Denise222 said:
Kaleigh said:

Yes ... GO WILL !!! It's so awesome they won on Sunday. I saw a picture of him. He's huge !!! ;-)

OMG he's a tank!!! Nicest guy, such a sweetie pie. ( He'd kill me for saying that.... :cheeky: )

Denise222

Rough_Rock
Trade
Kaleigh said:
Denise222 said:
Kaleigh said:

OMG he's a tank!!! Nicest guy, such a sweetie pie. ( He'd kill me for saying that.... :cheeky: )

Uh no ... I don't think he'd be happy with that comment ... tee hee. I'm sure you'll be seeing him at Thanksgiving maybe ?? You can tell him that in person. :mrgreen:

Denise222

Rough_Rock
Trade
Okay so the Cowboys are no bueno and probably will continue to be with or without Captain Kangaroo. BUT ... they surely make a fabulous BBQ Sauce. No lie ... it's really good. Even my DBF who hates the Cowboys agreed that it's good. :bigsmile:

Dallas Cowboys BBQ sauce.JPG

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
So....if Florida wins this weekend.....

Denise222

Rough_Rock
Trade
Wut in the Hee Haw's going on with the Gators ?? And not to mention the Horns for that matter ?? ;(

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Denise - I got invited to the game this weekend. I declined. I have no desire to watch them right now. I do have a strong desire to spit at them. They really need to get rid of this new offensive coordinator.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Singletary FIRED!

Today's game was... painful. Just painful. 49ers have no business in the playoffs this year, noted and accepted. But maybe next year they at least won't self-combust!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Go Bearsssssss!

Denise222

Rough_Rock
Trade
Yssie|1293436800|2806798 said:
Singletary FIRED!

Today's game was... painful. Just painful. 49ers have no business in the playoffs this year, noted and accepted. But maybe next year they at least won't self-combust!

The Niners haven't been the same since Steve Young. Just like the Cowboys haven't been the same since my love Troy Aikman left. Did they just suck out all the good juju mojo out of these teams ??? :???: :-o

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
So... I am depressed about my Gators.

But HOW BOUT TIM TEBOW? :bigsmile:

Denise222

Rough_Rock
Trade
dragonfly411|1293554277|2807933 said:

TEBOW is baby Jesus. :saint:

Denise222

Rough_Rock
Trade
Catmom|1293469528|2807038 said:
Go Bearsssssss!

I love your Christmas rings Catmom :cheeky:

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Denise222|1293555484|2807942 said:
dragonfly411|1293554277|2807933 said:

TEBOW is baby Jesus. :saint:

I big puffy heart you.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anyone else watch the B'more/Pittsburgh slugfest tonight?

Yikes! Well, credit where credit is due, ravens' defense was on the game, even if it wasn't enough. And they definitely win some award for "most random touchdown ever" - that was one for the books!!

Denise222

Rough_Rock
Trade
Yssie|1295158392|2824081 said:

Yikes! Well, credit where credit is due, ravens' defense was on the game, even if it wasn't enough. And they definitely win some award for "most random touchdown ever" - that was one for the books!!

I watched and I'm very upset that the Ravens did not win. :knockout:

meresal

Ideal_Rock
I have no stake in any of the teams that are left...

However, my husband is one of 5 people left in a pick'em league that started with 186!!!!

All 5 guys lost their picks this past weekend, so it looks like we will all be picking again for the next games. It kinda fun to root for and against tems that you never really cared about! We have some serious cash on the line!

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock
Yssie|1295158392|2824081 said:

This game is going to haunt me for the rest of my life as a Ravens fans as one of the worst losses ever. :nono: They had the momentum and they let it slip away, wasting some amazing play by the defense. I hope Reed and Lewis get another shot at a Superbowl - they don't have many years left.

That was definitely a crazy play though. Can't believe out of 22 men on the field only Redding had the presence of mind to realize you play until the whistle blows.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
meresal|1295300513|2825236 said:
I have no stake in any of the teams that are left...

However, my husband is one of 5 people left in a pick'em league that started with 186!!!!

All 5 guys lost their picks this past weekend, so it looks like we will all be picking again for the next games. It kinda fun to root for and against tems that you never really cared about! We have some serious cash on the line!

LOL! Good luck to him :bigsmile:

My DH came in second in his fantasy league for the first time in 10 years apparently - he was peeved for a good week about that one! We did a weekend in Sonoma w/ his winnings last year, guess we'll have to pony up this year 8)

stephb0lt|1295302352|2825259 said:
This game is going to haunt me for the rest of my life as a Ravens fans as one of the worst losses ever. :nono: They had the momentum and they let it slip away, wasting some amazing play by the defense. I hope Reed and Lewis get another shot at a Superbowl - they don't have many years left.

'tis true, that. And the Jets won yesterday.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Well, all 5 guys decided to split the rest of the pot. I sure hope DH does this well next year!

Yssie, sorry to hear about your DH. Mine doesn't seem to do well in the fantasy leagues, never seems to win in the playoffs, however he has done really well in the random pick'em leagues. He also won the College Bowl Pick'em League this year, so that is always nice!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results