clarity

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL !!!! 2010 - 2011

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
doodle - that put is gator bait :Up_to_something: :Up_to_something: :wavey:

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Go EAGLES!!!!!!

I remember you Denise!!! Fondly in fact , even if you were against my team!!! :cheeky:

I am going to be a dual fan this year.. Dallas Cowboys!!! Our best friends son is playing for them. He is a rookie, graduated from UVA. He played in last Sunday's game, was sent in for an injured player.. He did a great job!! So of course am rooting for him and for the Cowboys big time.

That's sacrilidge in Philly... BUT ask me if I care??? :tongue:

charbie

Ideal_Rock
vc10um said:
Denise222 said:
Oh wow ... that must have been awesome !!! College Football games are soooo much fun. Who's your favorite NFL team ??

I'm a Browns fan by birth...but I'm more about rooting AGAINST the Steelers and the Ravens than *for* any team!!!
Awww, vc! This means that even tho u cheer for that damn team up north, we can still be friends! I'm a Browns fan too, but moving to NOKY soon, so way into Bengals territory. Ick. Luckily, we all love hating the Steelers.

taovandel

Brilliant_Rock
Go Pats!!!!!

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Diamond Princess said:
Wow.... I was dying to take my lunch and get in here!!! I loooove me some football!!! My alma mater, Marshall University, is playing my beloved Buckeyes tonight!! WOOOHOOOO!!! :appl: I was born and reared in OH-IO so I'll be cheering for my BUCKS tonight. Although, I'll probably be wearing one of the gazillion Marshall t-shirts I still sport proudly! :naughty:

Anywho, I reallllly can't wait to see #4 take the Vikings all the way to the Super Bowl this year on the NFL scene. :loopy: I'm also interested to see T.O. take my Bengals pretty far this year too. It's going to be SUPER exciting and life will grand!!

Cheers to football and fall! I love it!

:wavey:
Since my hubby is moving me to the Cinci area, I'm cheering for the Bengals whenever they aren't playing the Browns. Proud season tickets holder over here! Its going to be a FUN season this year, even if I was raised as a Browns fan. We make a pact every year to cheer for each others teams whenever they don't play one another.

Denise222

Rough_Rock
Trade
HI Kaleigh !!! I remember you too. Sorry to hear you're still an Eagles fan lol ... but have nothing but love for ya' :bigsmile:

I actually got a chance to go to Philly twice about four years ago. Drove by the Philly's stadium at least a hundred times. Our buddy Chris who lives there as you might remember is a BIG TIME DALLAS COWBOYS FAN. You walk into his office and it's covered from wall to wall of Cowboys stuff. I'll post pictures once I find them. When I went there it was very cold and the only jacket I brought was my Cowboys jacket. Well after all the stories he told me about what they do to Cowboy fans I was terrified to walk down the street with it on as that's a big fat NO NO ... ha ha ha. :lol: But it was all good and had a great time while I was there. I plan on going again real soon and hopefully go to a game ... but without my Cowboys stuff on of course :o

Denise222

Rough_Rock
Trade
I forgot to add how AWESOME that you know someone that plays for the Cowboys. I hope he does well too. :appl:

GO COWBOYS !!!

GO TEXANS !!! (I have to cheer for the home team or my BF will not speak to me) :o

GO GATORS !!! (I lived in Fl so I'm allowed)

And of course ... HOOK 'EM HORNS

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Denise222 said:
HI Kaleigh !!! I remember you too. Sorry to hear you're still an Eagles fan lol ... but have nothing but love for ya' :bigsmile:

I actually got a chance to go to Philly twice about four years ago. Drove by the Philly's stadium at least a hundred times. Our buddy Chris who lives there as you might remember is a BIG TIME DALLAS COWBOYS FAN. You walk into his office and it's covered from wall to wall of Cowboys stuff. I'll post pictures once I find them. When I went there it was very cold and the only jacket I brought was my Cowboys jacket. Well after all the stories he told me about what they do to Cowboy fans I was terrified to walk down the street with it on as that's a big fat NO NO ... ha ha ha. :lol: But it was all good and had a great time while I was there. I plan on going again real soon and hopefully go to a game ... but without my Cowboys stuff on of course :o

Yes remember Chris, he's a die hard Cowboys fan... Yeah wearing that jacket around here would be a problem!!

Thanks for saying Hi... :wavey:

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
doodle said:
Nooooo, not the jackets! I can deal with Auburn, but I became a Georgia fan in the first place primarily to piss off my Tech-obsessed father, so blech to Tech! :cheeky: Seriously though, what I don't understand--when the mascot's this cute, how is EVERYONE not a UGA fan?! uga71.jpg

*hangs head* I was born a dawg, but I went to Clemson for college, and my fiancé is a tech fan. I cheer for tech as long as they're not playing my tigers or my bulldogs. Yes, I sat in the tech season ticket section wearing all red and black last year. And we won!

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
My favorite opposing fan story...

Back in 1971, my mom was in College Station for the traditional Thanksgiving game between Texas and Texas A&M. My uncle was in the Corps, so she was sitting in the middle of a sea of Aggies cheering her head off for the Longhorns. Clearly hostile territory.

A guy behind her in his military uniform yelled "lady, if you don't shut the %@#$ up, I'm going to throw you off the bleachers." She turned around to face him...nine months pregnant (my sister was born on December 8th). "Are you going to throw a pregnant woman off the bleachers?"

He looked at her for a moment, then said "no, ma'am, but my friend will."

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
GO GATORS!

41405_1451659052_2638_n.jpg

Denise222

Rough_Rock
Trade
Missy0483 said:
stephb0lt said:
Missy0483 said:
RAVENS!!!! I'm from Maryland, so of course I root for them! Totally dislike the Steelers! My husband likes the Eagles so I don't mind watching them either. But he's a HUGE University of Michigan fan! Tomorrow is College Colors Day! I'll be wearing my blue and maize! :bigsmile:

Missy, my fellow Ravens fan! I'm in a Ravens/Eagles marriage as well. Makes for some hard days when they are both playing at the same time and we are trying to watch both games. We live up in Philly but have Sunday Ticket so I can get all the Baltimore games.

Steph, that's funny that we're both in a Ravens/Eagles marriage! We live in PA also, but closer to the PA/MD line. I just starting getting into football, so some stuff still confuses me!! I try to watch by myself so my husband doesn't have to hear all my stupid questions! :tongue:

Missy ... No need to ask Hubby :ugeek: We will be most happy to help you impress him with your sudden football intelligence :read:

And God Bless NFL Sunday Ticket. Without it we'd die !!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Go Dawgs!!!

fall2010-25.jpg

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
dragonfly411 said:
stepcutgirl said:
GO GATORS!

I NEED THIS AS A SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you find out where it can be done, let me know. I'd love one too!

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
dragonfly411 said:
I was born and raised here. I'm currently at SFC then will transfer to UF. I had dropped school itself for about two years, I needed some grow up time I think. Anyways, Yes I have been here for all of Tebow mania. I am SO GLAD I got to be here and experience that team together, not just him, but all of them, Harvin and the Pouncy twins (who my cousin went to school with) and Moody and all of them, they were just such a great team together. Both championships we were downtown going wild with everyone. I got to go watch Tebow play several times, including his last official home game. It was an emotional day.

What was your degree in if I might ask? Just wondering how the program was. I'll be bouncing between ag and I guess "health" of some sort. I'll have to do all pre-med related things, as well as a lot of botany and agricultural related things. I'm doing Nutrition and food sciences, so it requires dabbling in both.

Dragonfly - Good for you for getting back into school. I'm sure you will be at UF in no time :wink2: I can't imagine how cool that was to be there for that era (and those parties). I left G'ville at the end of '03 so no championships for me, but I still loved every second there! Actually I am headed down for HC in a couple weeks, so I am super psyched! :appl:

As for my degree, I did a BA in International Business (minor in Econ) and than did the MAIB, so I can't help you too much with the sciences. But, I wouldn't worry to much about it. I'm sure the program will be great. Good luck with making the transition though.

As for football, ugh. The boys seriously need to get their timing right. Or, they need to find someone else to be center. Hopefully they can get all those "kinks" worked out though so we can get down to some real football!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pack fan here! They will be awesome this year too!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
WHAT WAS THAT ?????????????????????????????? :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire:

we won, but omg what a horrible game. If they don't get a new guy snapping the ball I might go throw things.

I do think Brantley has some potential, he has a great throw, but omg the butterfingers this weekend. Although his fumbles were mostly b/c of the horrible horrible snaps.

Sickening.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Stepcut - I'm going to find out if my friend can make them, if so I'll keep you posted.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh said:
Go EAGLES!!!!!!

I remember you Denise!!! Fondly in fact , even if you were against my team!!! :cheeky:

I am going to be a dual fan this year.. Dallas Cowboys!!! Our best friends son is playing for them. He is a rookie, graduated from UVA. He played in last Sunday's game, was sent in for an injured player.. He did a great job!! So of course am rooting for him and for the Cowboys big time.

Really?? Who is it so I can look for him :))) We'll take you as a fan Kaleigh, even if your top spot is the Eagles :bigsmile:

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
so freaking excited for football season to start! i was born and raised in DC so i'm a huge Redskins fan and because bf is a Wisconsin boy, we're Packers fans as well. i'm super excited to see how McNabb is going to do (i've always liked him) and i'm sure Rodgers is going to have an amazing season.

i'm hoping to go to the Redskins Packers game here at FedEx, and i'm planning to wear my Redskins jersey with a cheesehead. :bigsmile:

Denise222

Rough_Rock
Trade
stepcutgirl said:
GO GATORS!

OMG ... this is soooooooooooooooo hilarious !!!!!!!!!!!! Is this on a T-Shirt ?? :saint: :saint: :saint:

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I'm gonna make it on a t shirt :devil: :devil:

Denise222

Rough_Rock
Trade
sillyberry said:
My favorite opposing fan story...

Back in 1971, my mom was in College Station for the traditional Thanksgiving game between Texas and Texas A&M. My uncle was in the Corps, so she was sitting in the middle of a sea of Aggies cheering her head off for the Longhorns. Clearly hostile territory.

A guy behind her in his military uniform yelled "lady, if you don't shut the %@#$ up, I'm going to throw you off the bleachers." She turned around to face him...nine months pregnant (my sister was born on December 8th). "Are you going to throw a pregnant woman off the bleachers?"

He looked at her for a moment, then said "no, ma'am, but my friend will."

Well that's not nice !!! Your mom should've thrown HIM off the bleachers :evil:

GO HORNS !!!

Diamond Princess

Shiny_Rock
Trade
LAJen- that is so awesome you're a fellow Marshall Alum! I love cheering for WVU, too, so I'm right there with you! :naughty:

Charbie- Ohh no... the poor Browns!! Since I'm from Ohio I feel I have a duty to cheer for all Ohio teams so I'll be sure to give the Browns a shout out for you!! lol :) :bigsmile:

Kaleigh- It's soooo good to see you!! :bigsmile: I still have love for the Eagles but I'm sooo sad McNabb is gone :((

Vip- my honey is a TOTAL packers fan-even after #4 left... Has also has a cheesehead that he's had since he was a junior in highschool and it just keeps lingering around in his man cave. Well, we're in the process of building a house right now and we're been purging everything that we can so far. I totally tried to pull a fast one and put it in the "donate bag" and not even 15 minutes later he comes storming into the closet wanting to know how it got in the donate bag.... oops...got busted!! lol :bigsmile:

It's definitely going to be a super exciting season!!! So glad to see all you fans out there!

:wavey:

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
iwannaprettyone said:
Kaleigh said:
Go EAGLES!!!!!!

Really?? Who is it so I can look for him :))) We'll take you as a fan Kaleigh, even if your top spot is the Eagles :bigsmile:

IWAPO,
He got traded to Tampa!!!! Spent all summer with the Cowboys.. First name is William ... Oh well, hoping things go well for him in Tampa!!! But thanks for being willing to to take me in as a fan!!!! You're a class act~~~~

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results