carat
color
clarity

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL !!!! 2010 - 2011

Denise222

Rough_Rock
Trade
sillyberry said:
My stupid fiancé is a stupid Bears fan. I hate my life.

I feel your pain sillyberry ... It was not fun at my casa today either. I just want to crawl in a hole and never come out. I will never hear the end of it. UGH :-o

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
vc10um said:
Denise222 said:
Oh wow ... that must have been awesome !!! College Football games are soooo much fun. Who's your favorite NFL team ??

I'm a Browns fan by birth...but I'm more about rooting AGAINST the Steelers and the Ravens than *for* any team!!!

Oooooh, girrrrrl! Them's fightin' words! :evil:

I was born and raised in MD, so I root for the Ravens and the Skins. DH is from Steelers country, so we root for the Steelers. Also, my Dad and Stepmom live near Tampa, so we're also Bucs fans! :mrgreen:

Diamond Princess

Shiny_Rock
Trade
It's okay, Denise! I don't have any room to talk, the Vikings look like a peewee team..LOL :cheeky:

On a side note, is it possible that both teams can lose tonight? I reallllly don't like either Manning brother... ughh.... :-o

:wavey:

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
dragonfly411 said:
I just need to poin this out.

For the 6th time with Urban Meyer as coach.... the Florida Gators BEAT Tennessee.

That is all.

Sing it sister... :tongue:

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
loriken214 said:
TEXANS WIN....WHAT A GAME....WOO HOO!!!!! :appl:

Lori

That was a BALLSY move by the coach. I wasn't going to root for the Texans, but...after that...I might just have to see how they do.

I'm really impressed HOW they won!

And oh yeah...HOOK 'EM HORNS!!! What happened Tech?!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
dcgator said:
dragonfly411 said:
I just need to poin this out.

For the 6th time with Urban Meyer as coach.... the Florida Gators BEAT Tennessee.

That is all.

Sing it sister... :tongue:

And that is 6th time IN A ROW.

Return to normal broadcasting.

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock
Irishgrrrl said:
vc10um said:
Denise222 said:
Oh wow ... that must have been awesome !!! College Football games are soooo much fun. Who's your favorite NFL team ??

I'm a Browns fan by birth...but I'm more about rooting AGAINST the Steelers and the Ravens than *for* any team!!!

I was born and raised in MD, so I root for the Ravens and the Skins. DH is from Steelers country, so we root for the Steelers. Also, my Dad and Stepmom live near Tampa, so we're also Bucs fans! :mrgreen:

You can't root for both the Ravens and the Steelers, that's like rooting for the Hatfields and the McCoys :lol:

Super bummed about Flacco's poor performance yesterday. The refs didn't do us any favors either. At least the Ravens D is holding strong, but if the offense is going to turn the ball over 4 times they don't deserve the win.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
I know most of y'all are pro football fans, but I have to say...Michigan State's coach has to have the biggest footballs of any coach for pulling that fake field goal against Notre Dame in overtime on Saturday.

And Michigan's defense was DISMAL on Saturday. Positively dismal. But a win is a win, right? And I should just take it and shut up.

As for the Browns...another pick 6 and another loss by less than a TD. Coincidence? I think not.

Diamond Princess

Shiny_Rock
Trade
BleedOrange- yeahhh... that call didn't go over so well in our living room. There was actually a chicken wing that went flying by my sweetie....LOL I seriously couldn't believe my eyes but boy did Kubiak pull out the right move. Who knew he'd miss the second attempt- it reminded me of the Clemson game Saturday night.... he blew the second one too.... :((

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Bleed Burnt Orange said:
loriken214 said:
TEXANS WIN....WHAT A GAME....WOO HOO!!!!! :appl:

Lori

That was a BALLSY move by the coach. I wasn't going to root for the Texans, but...after that...I might just have to see how they do.

I'm really impressed HOW they won!

And oh yeah...HOOK 'EM HORNS!!! What happened Tech?!

Loriken, it was awesome!! Can't wait for the game this weekend!!

ohh, and thank you Steelers and Chargers for pulling thru against the Titans and Jags. First place TEXANS! WHAAAAAT! :wacko:

BBO: I'm usually impressed at how the Texans managed to LOSE a different way each time. This was a VERY nice change. Texans never have a problem getting back into a game (thought they never come back enough to win), it's holding a substantial lead after halftime that they have constantly had a problem with. This has yet to be proven wrong this season. The first game they never got far enough ahead to let off the reins like they usually do. Though it's stresssful, a season of close games might be good for these guys!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
stephb0lt said:
Irishgrrrl said:
vc10um said:
Denise222 said:

You can't root for both the Ravens and the Steelers, that's like rooting for the Hatfields and the McCoys :lol:

Super bummed about Flacco's poor performance yesterday. The refs didn't do us any favors either. At least the Ravens D is holding strong, but if the offense is going to turn the ball over 4 times they don't deserve the win.

LOL! I know, Steph, I know . . . what can I say? I'm fickle! :lol:

But honestly, if the Skins are playing the Ravens . . . RAVENS, BABY!!! :mrgreen:

And if the Skins or Ravens are playing the Steelers . . . well . . . I just quietly and secretly root for the Skins/Ravens while DH roots for the Steelers! :devil:

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I'm a TEXANS fan all the way...then I'm a Colts fan because of Joseph Addai.....Joseph is from Houston and his family lives here.

As for college teams, I'm an Aggie fan by birth...too many Aggies in my family! I'll root for UH, TCU, UT, Rice, Baylor, TT and any other Texas team AFTER the Aggies!

For high school, it is the KATY Tigers!!!!

Lori

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
"Every Time I touch a football, I score. I'm Trey Burton" - ESPN broadcaster after Burton broke our school record for touchdowns scoring six touchdowns.

May I also point out that Kentucky has not beat us since 1986?

That is all. :praise:

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
GOOOOO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Denise222

Rough_Rock
Trade
Okay so ... The Texans game vs. The Cowboys was torture for me to say the least !!! And you girls out there whose BF or DH are fans of another team other than yours can soooooooooo relate !!! I was dressed in Texans gear but was secretly rooting for both teams. Of course I did not tell my BF nor our fellow tailgaters this because they would have hung me from my toes and beat and tortured me at the stake. One of our friends (fellow tailgater) is actually from Dallas but a Texans fan. He brought with him friends from Dallas who are actually Cowboys fans. In the pictures to follow you will see that they were being held hostage at our tailgate. To say that during the tailgate and the game was hell for me and other Cowboys fans is an understatement. We must have heard "The Cowboys Suck" at least ten million times and signs everywhere ... but yet we won. :bigsmile: How sweet the smell of revenge. But honestly I would have been happy if either team won. Have to root for your home team ... :twisted:

Dallas vs Texans.JPG

cowboys suck 9-26-10.JPG

Texans vs Cowboys - 2.JPG

Denise222

Rough_Rock
Trade
More pics. :mrgreen:

Texans vs Cowboys - 1.JPG

IPHONE PICS AS OF 9-25-10 145.JPG

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
loriken214 said:
I'm a TEXANS fan all the way...then I'm a Colts fan because of Joseph Addai.....Joseph is from Houston and his family lives here.

As for college teams, I'm an Aggie fan by birth...too many Aggies in my family! I'll root for UH, TCU, UT, Rice, Baylor, TT and any other Texas team AFTER the Aggies!

For high school, it is the KATY Tigers!!!!

Lori

I went to Taylor HS! I wasn't into football in HS though, cause they sucked so bad. Of course, once I got to UT, the team didn't suck and I really got into football!

Sadly...this season is a heartache! I still bleed burnt orange though!

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
Denise222 said:

Are you going to the Giants game? Honestly...I want the Texans to win, but...I'm not holding my breath!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
I would just like to piss and moan for a sec about my Georgia Bulldogs, four in a row! GRRRRRRR. I am also not too pleased with my Clemson Tigers and my Tech Yellow Jackets. Not my year for college football it seems. *shakes head*

Denise222

Rough_Rock
Trade
Bleed Burnt Orange said:
Denise222 said:

Are you going to the Giants game? Honestly...I want the Texans to win, but...I'm not holding my breath!

Yuppers we're going to the Giants game ... we have awesome Season Tickets. :praise: The Texans have to win because me no likely the Giants even though one of our friends is related to the Owners of the Giants. He's hated me for being a Cowboys fan for years now but has since come around and he's not so nasty to me now. :evil: And have many cousins who are Giants fans as well but more Cowboy fans than anything else :mrgreen:

BTW ... My daughter graduated from Taylor HS .. and my son went to Mayde Creek in Katy. Small world !!!

Denise222

Rough_Rock
Trade
redfaerythinker said:
I would just like to piss and moan for a sec about my Georgia Bulldogs, four in a row! GRRRRRRR. I am also not too pleased with my Clemson Tigers and my Tech Yellow Jackets. Not my year for college football it seems. *shakes head*

I'm really bummed too about the Bulldogs and UT for that matter. My brother was a HUGE Bulldog fan. There's always this week with fresh new hope. :appl:

Diamond Princess

Shiny_Rock
Trade
OMG!!! I can't believe I'm going to miss Monday Night Football to see the Favre/Moss duo wipe the floor with the jets!!! Our cruise leaves on Sunday and we'll be well on our way to the Caribbean by Monday night... :blackeye: What a bummer! I can just see the line getting into the computer cafe to check the stats on the games.... I know I won't be the only one! :naughty:

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
redfaerythinker said:
Me too girl. Now I'm focused on the Falcons...hopefully we'll have better luck next year. Hope they don't fire Mark Richt for one bad season though.

Denise222

Rough_Rock
Trade
FL Steph said:
redfaerythinker said:
Me too girl. Now I'm focused on the Falcons...hopefully we'll have better luck next year. Hope they don't fire Mark Richt for one bad season though.

The Falcons are doing great ... Congrats !!! Can't say that about the $%#$#@_@)! Cowboys. We're in last place. :shock:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Denise222 said:
FL Steph said:

The Falcons are doing great ... Congrats !!! Can't say that about the $%#$#@_@)! Cowboys. We're in last place. :shock:

cuz the 49ers gave away the game last week.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
This game is an embarrassment so far. :nono: :nono: :nono:

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
Whooppeeeee!!!!! So excited for that win over Nebraska!

Denise222

Rough_Rock
Trade
dragonfly411 said:
This game is an embarrassment so far. :nono: :nono: :nono:

Sooooo sorry the Gators, Broncos and the Cowboys lost yet again !!!! GRRRRRRRR I'm not loving this at ALL. :???: :shock: :???:

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
The Gators were horrible. I'm so close to giving up and just going and watching basketball, since they are slated to win the SEC championship this year.

Tebow made his first touchdown !!!! Even if they lost he got to make one! WOOT!!!!!

Denise222

Rough_Rock
Trade
dragonfly411 said:
The Gators were horrible. I'm so close to giving up and just going and watching basketball, since they are slated to win the SEC championship this year.

Tebow made his first touchdown !!!! Even if they lost he got to make one! WOOT!!!!!

NO Basketball .... It's not the same !!!! Yes I'm very proud of Tebow. I just love him. He's such a good boy. :saint:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results