• 1. Reset into yellow gold.

Votes: 44 95.7%
  • 2. Just stop, Gussie. Just stop!

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s going to be ah-mazing! I can’t wait to see it!
02E0CCFA-51F1-4F70-B90E-73CAE47B2128.gif

Last edited:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love my Beloved. I would never change it. I will never change it.

But - oh man! - if anything was gonna make me - it would be this!

I LOVE this setting! Counting off the days with you, @Gussie!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Gussie - any word on your reset? The crowd is growing impatient - lol!

I sent him my stone last week. I don't know when it might be ready. He usually takes about a month from cast but that also depends on how busy he is. I never ask and just wait patiently for the pictures to show up. I think it will be at least a couple more weeks though. I am ready to see it!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I sent him my stone last week. I don't know when it might be ready. He usually takes about a month from cast but that also depends on how busy he is. I never ask and just wait patiently for the pictures to show up. I think it will be at least a couple more weeks though. I am ready to see it!!!

Ok, I thought it had been underway for a while. Guess I jumped the gun! I am anxious to see it and hear your thoughts. I was clearly in the wrong line when they gave out patience!

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
So.... who else reschedules their entire day so that they will be home for delivery? :)

So now I’m awaiting my delivery and yours. Good thing I can’t bite my nails - they’d be nubs.

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
That is fabulous! Gorgeous. Enjoy her!

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! Well done.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
The tiny milgrain with the claw prongs around the stoooooooooooooooooone. Done.:love::love::love:

If2D.gif

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Gussie I knew it was going to be beautiful….but this is way beyond beautiful! It’s stunning!!! :love:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chef’s kiss :kiss2:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow - just wow! It looks fabulous and so glad that you feel such peace with it! It is a good day to be a diamond in your house - lol!!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
It is gorgeous!!!!! Warm and cheery and so well put together. I love the side view as well.

So happy for you!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE it! Congratulations. It's beautiful.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
it’s absolutely perfect!! I love her and so happy she felt like home to you!! Enjoy her. She’s beautiful!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Gussie she definitely needs her own SMTB thread. I am sure she could be inspirational to many others! That gallery is gorgeous in particular but the entire ring is stunning!

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! :kiss2:Thank you for sharing her journey with us and so glad she is home!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
She is stupendous!!! Congrats!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

WOW! I died and resurrected myself to come for another look-see! SPLENDID!

cheers--Sharon

lavenderdragonfly23

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all for great suggestions! Most of them I have already tried and it still hasn't got me there. I always wear a gold band or 2 with my Margot. I think what has really got me is the bezel. I love the lab diamond setting so much; I just like the ACA diamond better! I think I not only want yg but also no prongs. The bezel is so easy. Of course, if I do reset my ACA in a gold bezel, then I probably won't wear the lab diamond as much. Lol, it is never ending, right?

I would never sell Margot. Just tuck her away til I like white again.

BTW, the only vote for "Gussie, just stop" was by DH! :lol:

I actually came here looking for pictures of Margot… cause I *just* fell in love. Just checking in… in case she’s catching dust and you need to rehome her…. Just sayin’ :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results