Dream Ring Upgrade! Cartier Deco ring

Brag shamelessly about your Bling, engagement, anniversary or any other ring here. Pictures are mandatory! No simulants please - only genuine gemstones. No Pearls either.

• 55 posts • Page 2 of 21, 2,

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Post by risingsun » August 4th, 2009, 6:38 am
Beautiful upgradeImage  Many congrats!!

Post by Po10472 » August 4th, 2009, 6:40 am
wow - its truely breathtaking, I love your stone.

I am a leaf on the wind....watch how I soar.

Post by Blackpaw » August 4th, 2009, 6:57 am
Starburst that''s a gorgeous ring ImageImage it looks kinda like a carre cut perhaps?

Its very awesome...some real life perspective and profile shots would be awesome!!ImageImage

Post by tigian » August 4th, 2009, 7:20 am
Gorgeous ring! Absolutely unique and stunning.

Post by starburst » August 4th, 2009, 7:21 am
Thank you all soooo much for the compliments!! 

The stone measures 6.69x6.49x4.10mm.  On the GIA report it says it is a Squre Step Cut. 

I got it at Neiman Marcus. Literally love at first sight, took some convincing of the husband, but I am just so in love with it I just HAD to have it.  Ladies has that ever happened to you?  Hubby thinks I''m a little nuts for going so gaga over a piece of jewelry.  

I had never seen bezel set non-tapered baguettes before on a ring, plus I had never seeen this cut.  The entire ring is so clean and simple.  Blackpaw, I thought originally it might have been a Carre, but since the culet doesn''t come to a perfect point because the stone is not a perfect square, it''s not a Carre.

I did look up Demi''s ring, very similar in style, but hers is HUGE!!  I am super happy with the size, and I will post more pics this afternoon!! 

Thanks again everyone!!! 

Post by blackberry16 » August 4th, 2009, 8:15 am
What a classic piece! Good job.

Post by kittybean » August 4th, 2009, 9:42 am
My goodness, that ring is just perfect.  Lucky, lucky you!  I love the proportions, and it looks so elegant on your hand. 

Post by starburst » August 4th, 2009, 9:46 am
I finally have it on my finger again!!  Here are some pics.  It looks like I''ve already managed to get some fingerprints on the diamond.  I hope you will enjoy anyway. Image
Attachments
IMG_8548b.jpg
IMG_8548b.jpg (65.18 KiB) Viewed 1534 times

Post by starburst » August 4th, 2009, 9:47 am
in the sun
Attachments
IMG_8552b.jpg
IMG_8552b.jpg (61.03 KiB) Viewed 1534 times

Post by starburst » August 4th, 2009, 9:48 am
blinding
Attachments
IMG_8555b.jpg
IMG_8555b.jpg (64.16 KiB) Viewed 1534 times

Post by starburst » August 4th, 2009, 9:48 am
last one
Attachments
IMG_8558b.jpg
IMG_8558b.jpg (61.58 KiB) Viewed 1534 times

Post by legra » August 4th, 2009, 12:02 pm
That''s beautiful! Image Enjoy it.
legra

Post by violet3 » August 4th, 2009, 2:02 pm
I love how elegant this ring looks on your finger - the cut is so pretty on this center stone.  Love it!

Post by Fly Girl » August 4th, 2009, 4:31 pm
Gorgeous ring.  I have a soft spot for emerald cuts and baguettes.  Wonderful.  Enjoy your upgrade.  Image
****** Life is a Journey, not a Destination. ******

Post by litebrite » August 5th, 2009, 10:22 am
Not sure how I missed this thread but thanks for the eye candy. I could see how you had to have this one. Very very unique cut and setting. Congrats on this stunner Image

Post by tlh » August 5th, 2009, 10:28 am
what a be-yoot!

Post by thing2of2 » August 5th, 2009, 10:34 am
Wow, that is truly stunning and special! Congratulations!

Post by Snicklefritz » August 5th, 2009, 10:40 am
It''s truly Spectacular! I LOVE IT!

Post by decodelighted » August 5th, 2009, 1:18 pm
I think you NEED THIS. Perfect match, no? And rare ... snap it up before I do ...
** DISCLAIMER: Advice from decodelighted is for entertainment purposes only. decodelighted is not a licensed therapist, lawyer or medical professional. The role of decodelighted may be played by a revolving panel of wise a**ses and/or fluffy & delightful pets. Do not taunt decodelighted. Letters to decodelighted become property of decodelighted and may be plastered on billboards or mailed directly to offensive people mentioned in the content of the letter. Privacy can be assured only through appropriate cash or cake tithes to decodelighted. decodelighted is watching you. Copyright 2011, decodelighted. **

Post by diamondrnglover » August 5th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Wow now that is just beautiful Image

Post by musey » August 5th, 2009, 1:36 pm
Oh my, that is a GORGEOUS ring!!!!! Image Image

Post by snlee » August 5th, 2009, 1:42 pm
It''s gorgeous! Congrats!

Post by gummibear » August 5th, 2009, 2:19 pm
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE  your ring! Absolute perfection....no need to ever upgrade that baby!

Date: 8/5/2009 7:18:53 PM
Author: decodelighted
I think you NEED THIS. Perfect match, no? And rare ... snap it up before I do ...

And you should definitely get the matching pendant!! Image

Post by icekid » August 5th, 2009, 2:54 pm
Totally amazing and unique.... ImageImageImage congrats!

55 posts • Page 2 of 21, 2,

« Return to Show Me the Bling! (Rings,Earrings,Jewelry)