shape
carat
color
clarity

LG Tennis bracelet

dylanandtyler

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

So I now know never to purchase anything without the experts advice. Any thoughts on where to purchase a high quality round 3ct tennis bracelet. I've looked at Karaters as they have good pricing but don't know their quality. Have any of you gotten a 3 ct then wished bigger? I was originally going to go with a 2 ct because I thought it would look more "real", but now feel it would be a bit too dainty, Also, thoughts on setting, 3 prong, 4 prong, bezel...pros and cons?
Thanks for any advice!

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
Some PSers have purchased tennis bracelets through Alex Park on IG. A tennis bracelet is on my wish list. Happy Hunting!

dylanandtyler

Rough_Rock
Some PSers have purchased tennis bracelets through Alex Park on IG. A tennis bracelet is on my wish list. Happy Hunting!

0515vision, I actually just looked at his IG after going to his website. I'm pretty sure he has the best prices I've seen so far. I have a milestone bday coming up and it's all I've asked for. Got the ER now all my other jewelry looks like garbage. I think i may be addicted...lol. Thanks for the tip!

concun

Shiny_Rock
I found thejewelryspot or fiorese_jewelry_offical has better price than AP. Thejwelryspot is in Boston and they use ready made cast just like AP; however, they will only quote and charge you for the length you purchase vs AP would make you pay for whatever length they offer and you keep the extra. Fiorese is in China and I found their setting is thinner than what US vendors offer but they custom cast, at least for the pieces I ordered as it was not done before. Both will take 2-3 weeks while AP have it ready to ship most of time.

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
0515vision, I actually just looked at his IG after going to his website. I'm pretty sure he has the best prices I've seen so far. I have a milestone bday coming up and it's all I've asked for. Got the ER now all my other jewelry looks like garbage. I think i may be addicted...lol. Thanks for the tip!

I also recommend ID Jewelry. This is the mined bracelet I bought from them (their video):

dylanandtyler

Rough_Rock
I found thejewelryspot or fiorese_jewelry_offical has better price than AP. Thejwelryspot is in Boston and they use ready made cast just like AP; however, they will only quote and charge you for the length you purchase vs AP would make you pay for whatever length they offer and you keep the extra. Fiorese is in China and I found their setting is thinner than what US vendors offer but they custom cast, at least for the pieces I ordered as it was not done before. Both will take 2-3 weeks while AP have it ready to ship most of time.

Thanks concun, I'm going to check them out right now!

dylanandtyler

Rough_Rock
I also recommend ID Jewelry. This is the mined bracelet I bought from them (their video):

mayalNaU, that is beautiful! I'm going to check out their site and see about LGs. Thanks!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results