shape
carat
color
clarity

Are there celebrities that you dislike that others generally like?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2008 2:04:53 PM
Author: elrohwen

Orlando Bloom. Sooooo unattractive! I do not get why girls like him. He was good in Lord of the Rings because he looked the part, but he's played the same character in every movie since then. And he looks like a woman.
Ha ha !
Elrohwen, have you ever seen the Ricky Gervais comedy series "Extras" - if you think that about Orlando, you must watch season 2, you'll laugh your butt off !
Go hire it this weekend if you haven't..
11.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2008 8:42:51 PM
Author: Skippy123
Date: 12/19/2008 5:16:08 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Jennifer Love Hewitt used to bother me too but she is not around much anymore.
I use to get bugged with Jennifer LW too but now she is less annoying.
Jennifer Love Hewitt is a total witch. She had one of my friends, who drives a mini cooper, thrown off set because she wanted to have the only mini on the lot.

WTH??
33.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
ACK!!! I ditto Rachael Ray!! She drives me batty too. I hate the way she says "sammy" and stoup" for soup/stew. Every time she says it, she says "I crack myself up".
14.gif
Yea, I would like to crack her, in the head.

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/19/2008 9:51:31 PM
Author: Linda W
ACK!!! I ditto Rachael Ray!! She drives me batty too. I hate the way she says ''sammy'' and stoup'' for soup/stew. Every time she says it, she says ''I crack myself up''.
14.gif
Yea, I would like to crack her, in the head.

Linda, you crack me up dear. I really needed something to laugh at.

I have to say, she drives me nuts when she says EVOO or Yum O.

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
UGH! Katherine Heigl. Good one!

Mrs W

Brilliant_Rock
Don''t like Angelina Jolie, Beyonce, George Clooney

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Jennifer Lopez because she cannot sing and cannot act.
The girl from spiderman, she just irritates me.
Zhang Ziyi, Super fake.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
This is so funny! I agree with practically all the comments so far and want to add...

ALL TV chefs: Really get back in the kitchen and cook my dinner. TV Chefs should be not seen or heard. Being a chef is a hard job, it is not glamorous!

Beyonce: Love the music but she does not interview well. I also hate the new song single ladies, I feel it is offensive to LIW or single ladies and if you have seen the video she is so smirky at the end showing off her gazillion carat ring. Whop de do for you!

Kiera Knightly - Masie thank you for feeling my pain. She does some commercial over here and I cannot for the life of me see why they used her. They could have used skeletor (aks Marc A. - sorry Fiery
28.gif
) and the ad would be sexier! Shudder.

Nicole Kidman: I do not get her appeal. She and Tom made a great couple - I wonder if he left her stepford micro-chip in when they divorced?

Tyra + Oprah: Cringe! I am rarely caught watching an Oprah show these days, but am always shocked at her self indulgence. I LOVE the shows where she gets one of her celeb 'friends' on to talk about how fab they all are! Such fun for the whole family. I hate her presenting style, somebody says a random comment and Oprah repeats it a few times trying to sound profound until the audience cops on that she wants adoration and clap like seals. Tyra is a mini me wanna be. Where is she anymore? I miss her going on tv trying to prove her breasts are real. Guess what - mine are too!

Nicole Richie: I wish she was more respectful of her dad in public. He is the MAN!
30.gif
She is famous because of him.

Penelope Cruz: I just hate her! Arrrrgh. Vanilla Sky...need I say more?

Tom Cruise: You know why.

Johnny Depp: I cannot for the life of me see why he is attractive to the ladies. Barf!

Elton John: Argh! So annoying.

George Michael: I love him, love his songs but seems to have a God complex these days. You did your final ever concern already, please for the love of God somebody tell him last ever means no more. I saw him in Dublin and paid GOOD money to get nice seats only to sit through what I can only describe as a political statement set to music. He can be political on his own time, I paid for him to sing. So sing monkey sing!

Argh, they are so annoying I don't know if I dare speak their names! Yuck! Yup it is those smiling brother and sister idiots from the X factor (I think) Same Difference. You were voted off for a reason. You SUCK! Now they have a single out where they ponce about the screen smiling like idiots singing badly. I can NEVER find the remote in time. It hides to punush me. They should be banned from TV. Argh!

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/19/2008 2:21:07 PM
Author: CJ2008

Date: 12/19/2008 12:29:16 PM
Author: Elmorton
I have a long list, and I feel bad for this because I know these people are real people - but a lot of this is the persona that they put on in the media or the persona that a publicist portrays, so....I guess it's fair...

Victoria Beckham - that reality thing she did was awful

Leo Di Caprio - I don't mind him as a person, but think he's an awful actor

Beyonce is not a favorite, neither is Solange...

Puff Daddy, P. Diddy, Diddy...if you have to change your name for your evolving persona, I think that says it all.

Miley Cyrus - and worse, her father. Proof that wanting to be your child's bff is an awful parenting strategy

Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron - I just think their real-life non-Disney persona is kinda sick, esp since their audiences are still kids

Scarlett Johansen - I don't know why

I second Holly S on Madonna - though I think her music and career is pretty cool, I'm not a fan of how she lives her personal life...seems very pushy. Didn't like her on the Britney documentary thing, either

Lea Remini - I thought it was cool how she came clean about her bad parenting on RR, but then she just kept on defending her decisions...

Mario Lopez - Heard some gross things that he did with co-eds when he came to perform on campus when I was in college

Kathy Lee Gifford - she seems so sheltered for what she should be

Katherine Heigl - Going off about the writers, her castmates, and everything else before she has a solid, long-term career? Not a fan - also didn't like her in that movie that everyone thought was hilarious (but 27 dresses was cute)

Tom Cruise - he's just always looked short to me
Leah Remini is Doug's wife on King of Queens, right? I love her...but I've never seen her in 'real life'...what's RR?
Please please someone answer this if she's a jerk in RL I need to know!
1.gif

ETA: Fiery...you're not alone...I think Marc A. is sexy, even though he's way too skinny and not good looking in the ordinary sense of the word. His voice and his music help too.
9.gif

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
In reading this thread, I knew there was some celebrity that I hate that I couldn''t think of, and it wasn''t until I was reading the "Celebrities you love" thread that it finally came to me!

Renee Zellweger! I can''t STAND her! I do like some of her movies and think she is a fairly decent comic actress (can''t stand her in anything serious though), but every time I see her as herself, I just want to hit her!

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
I think I''ve completely blocked out Rachel Ray on purpose. I cannot stand her. Her face. Her voice. Her cutesy terms. I find her so annoying that I''ve pretty much blocked her out. The THOUGHT of her annoys me.

I think Johnny Depp is insanely sexy though.
30.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Emeril Lagasse!!! PU
14.gif
I hate when he says "yea baby", he should save it for the bedroom. He also looks like a sausage.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/20/2008 1:59:00 PM
Emeril Lagasse!!! PU
14.gif
I hate when he says ''yea baby'', he should save it for the bedroom. He also looks like a sausage.
ROFL!!!!!!

I have never heard of him, is he an actor?
9.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/20/2008 2:05:57 PM
Author: Lorelei

Emeril Lagasse!!! PU
14.gif
I hate when he says ''yea baby'', he should save it for the bedroom. He also looks like a sausage.

ROFL!!!!!!

9.gif

ha ha ha ha, no he is a chef on the food network. ha ha ha ha ha. When he adds an ingredient to his dish, he looks at the camera and says "yea baby".
14.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/20/2008 2:08:43 PM

Date: 12/20/2008 2:05:57 PM
Author: Lorelei

Emeril Lagasse!!! PU
14.gif

ROFL!!!!!!

9.gif

ha ha ha ha, no he is a chef on the food network. ha ha ha ha ha. When he adds an ingredient to his dish, he looks at the camera and says ''yea baby''.
14.gif
YUCK!!!

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
hilarious thread!

sooooooo glad someone threw MARIAH CAREY out there. can''t stand her! why must she walk as if her boobs are 2 feet in front of her? so what if her voice is amazing - total whack job IMO.

LEAH REMINI is full of nastiness IRL. enough said.
JULIA STYLES - seriously. can''t even watch her. makes me nauseous.
J-LO - never liked her.
MARC ANTHONY- even worse.
MISCHA BARTON - yuck. yuck. yuck.
MARILYN MASON - so creepy. i''m afraid of him!
ALTON BROWN - please be quiet!
MADONNA - don''t get it.
JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE - so NOT cute! love the moves, but NOT bringing sexy back.
NICKY HILTON - just completely bugs me. WTH.
BARRY MANILOW - oh gross!
OJ SIMPSON - lock him up + throw away the key!!!

tenfour

Shiny_Rock
three words: KIMORA LEE SIMMONS. i would like the baby phat empire to explode.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/20/2008 3:47:53 PM
Author: tenfour
three words: KIMORA LEE SIMMONS. i would like the baby phat empire to explode.
Amen!!
36.gif
36.gif

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Beyonce I love - she''s extremely talented (multi-talented - singing, dancing, acting), and sooo sexy too.

Posh Spice - dislike. Don''t know why people think she''s so hot. She''s too skinny and angular for my taste.

Also don''t particularly like P Diddy, or Diddy or whatever..... too arrogant and can''t rap. And I also find Adam Sandler pretty corny.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
CJ - sorry, I didn''t see your post. RR is Rachel Ray.

Basically, Lea Remini totally overindulges her 5 year old. The girl is still on a bottle, is overweight (because she drinks something like 11 bottles of milk a day), will not sleep in her own bed, throws major temper tantrums... Rachel sent over a really strict parent who had all these ways to help out, and Lea and her husband basically couldn''t deal with their kid screaming and went back to the bottle and letting her sleep with them.

Also, I didn''t know this until last week, but apparently Lea is BFF with JLO.

What made me first not like Remini was the TV show - I hate shows where the husband is stupid and the wife yells at him constantly (yupp, I''m not crazy about the lady from Everybody Loves Raymond, either, even though she seems funny/sweet when she makes TV appearances).

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/20/2008 2:30:07 PM
Author: mommy2iz

ALTON BROWN - please be quiet!

THANK YOU!!!! Ugh, I cannot stand him! Or RR. She just bugs the bejeezus out of me.
14.gif

Tyra bugs me. I don''t know why, I just can''t handle how obsessed she is with her own (not so) fabulous-ness. Same goes for Oprah.

I can''t handle Julia Roberts at all, in the movies or in interviews.

Kathy Griffin. Just shut up already!

I can''t think of anybody else. Why am I spacing on this? I know there are more actors I can''t stand.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh, don't worry elmorton, thanks for responding. I had finally figured out yesterday that RR stood for Rachel Ray...and I saw the video clips (they were all short)...she did seem kind of snotty or something in the couple of minutes I heard her talk. It was really a disappointment for me, I love her as Carrie (I just always thought she was funny and realistic as far as not being a typical "let me do everything for you wife"). I do think that those shows depict in an exaggerated way what is true in many marriages - the woman "drives" everything while the husband kind of coasts along - it's ike "why is she even with him?" (which I guess why they yell at their husbands) But I think Raymond is way more "stupid" and "just there" than Doug...All that said, I'm not sure if this is what you meant at all...maybe you see it totally opposite, that the woman is the witch in these shows. Anyway, I know this is way off-topic, but you got me thinking!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/18/2008 9:48:42 PM
Author: NewEnglandLady
I second Lucky about Katy Perry and am on the HollyS and TGal ''I dislike Oprah'' bandwagon. For some reason her magazine especially bothers me...I don''t know why, I think it''s just because she is the only one who''s ever on the cover.

I have a deep-rooted passion of hatred for Mark Wahlberg. I won''t watch any of his movies, even if they''re on TV. His violent past should put him in prison, not Hollywood.

Can I join the Oprah not liking bandwagon - she gives me the sHeeeeeeeets.

I do have to say I do LIKE Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus - I rock out my best car voice to their songs in my car
2.gif
, I also like Britney - I am a closet tween *hides*.

I can''t stand Tom Cruise he eeeks me out, Kate cause she married him.
Nicole Kidman and Marcia Cross, because peoples faces especially actors should have expression.

There are more buts that all I can think about.

Mediterranean

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/18/2008 8:37:32 PM
Author: Lynnie
WHAT?? Nobody said Keanu Reeves yet?! I can''t stand him. How on earth did he become an actor? I can''t even sit through 10 minutes of one of his movies.

Me either! Add to which the guy always looks 1. Dirty 2. miserable. Take a shower and smile a-hole, you''re RICH!

HappyAnniversary

Shiny_Rock
Number one is Oprah--A few years back she had John Travolta on and the dialogue went like this: You''re wonderful!...No, you''re wonderful!... Your last movie was wonderful..And you were wonderful in The Color Purple.... But you were really wonderful in this upcoming movie.....and your wife is so wonderful... And your Stedman is so wonderful.. and wonderful... and you... and me... both wonderful... isn''t my audience so lucky to see how wonderful we both are?? Ohh Ha Ha that was so funny ... no , you were so funny, no you were, no you..... no you!!!! and back and forth and back and forth and then the show ended. Wonderful!!!!!!!!
14.gif
14.gif
14.gif

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Did anyone say PARIS HILTON yet?

PARIS HILLTONNNN!!!
29.gif
20.gif
She is soooo annoyingly full of herself!!! Ugh. I prefer her sister, Nikki, so much more. At least Nikki seems real and down to earth, and is not just interested in preening in front of the camera every 5 seconds. Plus, she actually has talent!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Matthew McCaunahey (sp?) who cares anyway!

Even though he is a fellow Texan, I think he is sooooooooo full of himself. And he is sporting a new hairline these days - can we say hair implants !!!
He shows up at UT Austin Longhorn football games and the mgmt. lets him walk around on the sidelines. Then some idiotic sportscaster will interview him!
What the heck does he know that we don''t already know about the game or the players ???? I don''t care to know that HE is there, I want to watch the game!

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Jlo
Ashee Simpson (no idea why but she does)
Olsen twins
Tom Cruise for obvious reasons
Victoria Beckham
Paris Hilton eww eww eww!
Speidi of course
Laurn Conrad.
I realise that they theme is all talentless wannabees!!

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
Angelina... I think she is seriously mentally disturbed.

Jessica Alba.. to have good looks, a killer body, promising career and to still walk around with a dirty scowl on your face 24 hours a day, makes me feel stabby.

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/21/2008 1:39:13 PM
Author: Mediterranean

Date: 12/18/2008 8:37:32 PM
Author: Lynnie
WHAT?? Nobody said Keanu Reeves yet?! I can''t stand him. How on earth did he become an actor? I can''t even sit through 10 minutes of one of his movies.

Me either! Add to which the guy always looks 1. Dirty 2. miserable. Take a shower and smile a-hole, you''re RICH!

HAHAHA!

I also agree w/Rachel Ray... If for some reason she''s on our TV (her old show, not the talk show), FI and I make a joke out of it.. "I bet she''s gonna LOVE that SAMMIE. YUM-O! DEE LISH!" She NEVER comes across a dish she doesn''t like! Drives me INSANE!!

And EMERIL! UGH.... I hate that the stupid audience does, like, a standing ovation when he puts some garlic into a frying pan. Big whoop. LOL @ the sausage reference.

As you can see, I watch a lot of cooking shows. Love Chef Ramsey... I just wish they didn''t bleep out the curses!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results