shape
carat
color
clarity

Are there celebrities that you dislike that others generally like?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Definitely Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. I really don''t care how many children they adopt from poor countries, that woman is still trash and he''s a lying cheater. Some set of parents they are. I will never see a movie with either of them in it.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/21/2008 7:09:58 PM
Author: bebe
Matthew McCaunahey (sp?) who cares anyway!

Even though he is a fellow Texan, I think he is sooooooooo full of himself. And he is sporting a new hairline these days - can we say hair implants !!!
He shows up at UT Austin Longhorn football games and the mgmt. lets him walk around on the sidelines. Then some idiotic sportscaster will interview him!
What the heck does he know that we don''t already know about the game or the players ???? I don''t care to know that HE is there, I want to watch the game!
Anyone who thinks they are so fabulous that they can do without a shower and deodorant, unlike us mere mortals, has a screw loose.
14.gif
Or bongos nekkid.
9.gif
Or plants (buries) their baby''s placenta.
20.gif
Cue the "Twilight Zone" music now.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/22/2008 2:25:34 PM
Author: HollyS

Even though he is a fellow Texan, I think he is sooooooooo full of himself. And he is sporting a new hairline these days - can we say hair implants !!!

He shows up at UT Austin Longhorn football games and the mgmt. lets him walk around on the sidelines. Then some idiotic sportscaster will interview him!

What the heck does he know that we don''t already know about the game or the players ???? I don''t care to know that HE is there, I want to watch the game!

Anyone who thinks they are so fabulous that they can do without a shower and deodorant, unlike us mere mortals, has a screw loose.
14.gif
Or bongos nekkid.
9.gif
Or plants (buries) their baby''s placenta.
20.gif
Cue the ''Twilight Zone'' music now.

Holly: He does not shower or use deodorant?????
23.gif
oh PU, how can his girlfriend stand being around him, Oh icky poo.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/22/2008 2:25:34 PM
Author: HollyS

What the heck does he know that we don't already know about the game or the players ???? I don't care to know that HE is there, I want to watch the game!
14.gif
Or bongos nekkid.
9.gif
Or plants (buries) their baby's placenta.
20.gif
Cue the 'Twilight Zone' music now.
I remember that and every time his name is mentioned I get that nasty visual....
23.gif
....yuck.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results