shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone watch Laguna Beach???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
well, i think jason was high. he couldnt walk straight, or complete a sentence. It may not have dawned on me but my FI walked by and said "is he drunk?" so yeah, maybe that was it. However, Jessica looks sweet, but she is not she is a big lying h*?. And Jason must know that no one will date him after this season, except Jessica (or another girl with no pride or self esteem). Maybe that is why he keeps hooking up with her. We all knew lauren could do better, heres to hoping she does.

Was a good show tonight though....

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
So good!!!

Ok, Jessica and Jason are both complete morons!
29.gif
She''s just annoying cuz she swears she wants nothing to do with him, yet she''s flirting with him all night and then admits to her friends that if she had to pick between Jeff or Jason she would pick Jason. WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER? I really dislike her and he''s just a dumb pig. He had to be drunk! MsFlutter that''s funny that you said your FI pointed it out cuz my brother said, "Whoa, he''s hammered!" I was like, oh yea I think he his! He lied flat out to Dieter and to LC.
Poor LC she was SO jealous. I can''t believe how she was talking to Jessica but she totally deserved it.
31.gif

These girls are all just so shady. You know this guy has a gf, stay away!!
29.gif

I hope LC doesn''t take him back. She kinda took me by suprise because she really lost her cool this episode. She was all over the place. It was a great episode though. Didn''t someone say LC and Jason are still dating?? I thought I heard that?

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Until last nights episode I never really liked LC for some reason, but last night I had a lot of compassion for her. Jason is the absolute worst!
14.gif
He is a lying cheat! I think that LC just wanted to start dating after hanging on to Stephen for so long and was vulnerable. Jessica is truly a simpleton and very pathetic. Actually, I think that Jessica and Jason make a great couple because they lye so much and do so even though they are on tv.
33.gif

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
Jason reminds me of my Ex''s cousin...a LOOOOSER! He was disgusting but yet managed to always get girls...that''s Jason to me. And yes, I think he was wasted last night...he has a problem because he always seems to be wasted in every episode. He was also manipulating LC, thankfully she stood her ground with him. Jessica...I liked her until last night not really because of what she did with Jason but because it just proved that she''s not an sweet and innoncent and she tries to make herself out to be. I can''t wait for next week
36.gif
LC better not take him back.

I also can''t stand Alex M....she''s gross too. Every single that ''hygene problem'' episode...ick!
14.gif

The only ones I like are LC, Alex H, Taylor, and Kristen even though she can be nasty to people.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Okay so because of this thread I finally pulled my bf on the couch and we watched graduation and landslide episodes.

Graduation - my favorite comment was two girls talking on the bed (don''t know who''s who yet) The one asks, I wonder if we''ll gain the freshman 15. The other replies, I won''t but you will.

I can see why this show is addicting. At first neither of us could figure if it was reality or scripted. A hybrid I suppose.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
I loved the TVgasm recap. This quote hits the nail on the head with regards to Jessica:

Amazingly, Jessica was virtually silent and unmoved by this display, thus revealing her unfortunate capability to serve as punching bag (and hence, she has low self-esteem which drives her constant need for attention. Psych 101, people).

She MAY be my least favorite person in the LB!
thekiss.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/1/2005 12:53:50 PM
Author: Angel7
I loved the TVgasm recap. This quote hits the nail on the head with regards to Jessica:

Amazingly, Jessica was virtually silent and unmoved by this display, thus revealing her unfortunate capability to serve as punching bag (and hence, she has low self-esteem which drives her constant need for attention. Psych 101, people).

She MAY be my least favorite person in the LB!
thekiss.jpg

~~Classic!!! I feel kind of bad for Jessica, because she never stands up for herself. I mean, I know she was in the wrong, but she should have just told the truth!!!
38.gif
She had to know that if they were questioning her about kissing Jason, then someone saw it (and Jason had already admitted to it)!!! DUH!!! LC needs to leave Jason alone and just move on from these Laguna boys
16.gif
... isn''t she moving to LA???

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/1/2005 1:19:53 PM
Author: bling*diva*

~~Classic!!! I feel kind of bad for Jessica, because she never stands up for herself. I mean, I know she was in the wrong, but she should have just told the truth!!!
38.gif
She had to know that if they were questioning her about kissing Jason, then someone saw it (and Jason had already admitted to it)!!! DUH!!! LC needs to leave Jason alone and just move on from these Laguna boys
16.gif
... isn''t she moving to LA???
I read they''re all moving to LA or are acutally there already.
They all have agents and are aspiring actors/entertainers cuz of the show!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~That''s interesting!! I read somewhere that Kristin just got a small role in Al Pacino''s new movie called "88 Minutes"... and she didn''t even have to audition!!!
2.gif
Here is the link to the article I got that info from...

Running with the Laguna Kids

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/1/2005 11:47:54 AM
Author: bling*diva*
~~Did anyone read the infamous Laguna recap on tvgasm.com??? If not, here it is!!!

The Landslide Will Bring it Down (too funny, and accurate!!)

That is hilarous! I just finished watching LB (I DVRed it) I cannot believe it! Not only did it make me so glad NOT to be in high school anymore how low can jason and jessica get? I used to feel bad for her! Now I realize they just deserve each other. LC is better off without him and he is not used to women (girls really) standing their ground. Did you see his hurt, shocked face sitting on the box all alone in the parking garage? Priceless. He and jessica both need therapy. Why is she lying? They know they are being taped. Arrrggg...people are so stupid. I now realize she is not the victim I once thought she was. She is a little tramp. **bowing head in shame** oh well, it is just TV.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Just wanted to remind everyone to watch Laguna Beach tonight at 10!!!! BTW, the season finale airs on Nov. 14th (that''s next monday)!!! I''m soooo sad to see it go!!!!
39.gif
Anyway, watch it tonight!!!!!!!
2.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, this episode I kinda felt sad for everyone. Ok, I know we''re all in agreement that Jason is scum but I really felt for him. He really was into Lauren and he truly seemed sad for what happened
7.gif
BUT then he goes and calls over Jessica, what was the point of that? I literally CANNOT stand her!
29.gif

I also felt bad for Lauren, just because of the Jason situation but also that Kristen really didn''t acknowledge her attempt to reconcile. Kristen just came over, ostracized herself, didn''t even approach Lauren and left with Stephen! Lauren obviously was trying to make ammends with Kristen but I guess that just wasn''t happening.
What did you all think.............??????????????????????????????????

35.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I do feel really bad for LC, I mean, we all know that she didn''t deserve that (what Jason did to her). I also thought that maybe she and Kristin would put their differences aside, but Kristin completely isolated herself from LC, and didn''t even speak to her!!! When you go to someone''s home, and they let you in, even if you don''t get along, you at least owe them that respect!! As far as Jason goes, I do feel kind of bad for him, but he shouldn''t have kissed Jessica!! I mean, he didn''t really think that LC would take him back now did he??
29.gif
I also think that Jessica did a little growing up in this episode. I mean, when she went over Jason''s, she could have hooked up with him again (I mean they hook up all the time so...
30.gif
), but she actually told him that since he really liked LC, then he should call her... way to go Jess!!!! I''m glad she''s starting to come to her senses that she should leave Jason alone. As far as next week goes, it looks like the
30.gif
30.gif
triangle between LC, Stephen, and Kristin will go on!!! I just hope LC doesn''t still like Stephen... oh well, at least she''s over Jason!!!
2.gif

Munchkin

Brilliant_Rock
I really disliked LC last season. In retrospect, I am sure editing made her look like "the other woman" vs "innocent Kristin." But, I truly feel sorry for her now. First college didn''t work out for her (and she clearly returned home having dropped some serious weight). Then she realized Jason is a moron - and it appears as though he still fails to recognize that he did put his hand behind Jessica''s head and pull her into the kiss. Then Kristin was rude LC at her own party and left with Stephen. I felt like I was watching the earth slowly crumble beneath LC''s feet.

Am I the only one that thinks Dieter is a really stand-up guy? I like him a lot. It irks me that his subtitle is always his name, then "Stephen''s friend." That guy deserves to be recognized as more than a side kick!

I love carefully orchestrated reality!
Munchkin

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~That article is interesting!!! I knew they would be taping another season, but I didn''t know they would start shooting so early. I can''t wait until the season finale next week!!!
2.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/8/2005 12:18:26 AM
Author: Munchkin
Am I the only one that thinks Dieter is a really stand-up guy? I like him a lot. It irks me that his subtitle is always his name, then ''Stephen''s friend.'' That guy deserves to be recognized as more than a side kick!
I love carefully orchestrated reality!

Munchkin

I totally agree. I really like Dieter. He seems to be the only mature one. Jason DID look upset but SO what. He deserves this. He has treated girls like this 3 xs. He is so immature and I was proud of LC for standing up for herself and NOT caving in (I was very surprised). And Kristen totally ignoring LC, rude but then again she did not approach them. It must have been intimidating for kristen (Taylor was there also) so I kind of don''t blame her. What about Alex telling Talan he did such a good job singing? WTF? Did she see the same preformance that we did? He was horrible! But very brave. OHHH...I am so glad I am not in high school. That is really the lesson from LB.

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
I think this show gets everyone tuning back in...whether you want to or not!!! Yes, I am SO glad not to be in highschool with girls and guys like that. Jason and Jessica? Yes, they totally deserve each other. Jason seemed awfully into LC but I think he is so full of @#$ that he can''t be anything but a jerk even when he sincerely likes someone like it seemed he did LC. Oh, and I read somewhere that Kristin was caught by Lindsay Lohan getting out of Talan''s bed not too long ago when Lohan was briefly seeing Talan. Innocent can never be a word that describes Kristin again!
emotion-40.gif
Stephen--I read--has been dating a few starlets in Hollywood so he''s doing ok. Last season, I thought Kristin was sweet and fun, but this season she has had a mouth of a sailor and tends to be kind of raunchy...kissing Jeff when she knows Jess likes him...going to LC''s house, being non-social to the hostess and then leaving with Stephen? Yes, she is pretty physically but her personality leaves alot to be desired...she and a few of the others seriously need to grow up. I like Taylor, LC, and Dieter. They play pivotal roles and need not be simply sidekicks...

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Honestly, I think Jason is a sociopathic narcissist ala Scott Peterson. He''s all puppydog eyes and "I''m so into you it''s sickening" one SECOND and then totally "Come sit on my lap" to the ex-girlfriend and making sexual comments to her in hair/makeup. Then he went totally psycho when he got caught/rejected. GRABBING L.C. .. man-handling her ... not respecting her boundries. He had to get PULLED OFF her. That shows how much he doesn''t respect women in general to a "T". Blech!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
from hollywoodrag.com

"Gossip Links - Paris Hilton''s Boyfriend Crashes Her Bentley

Paris Hilton, Starvos Niarchos, Kimberly Stewart, Talan (from Laguna Beach), and some chick got into a minor fender bender outside of Club Element last night. Stavros can''t drive even if his life depended on it! "

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~These Laguna kids are milking this fame for all it''s worth... but I would too!!!
2.gif

~P.S. Stavros crashed her Bentley!!! OMG!!! I would be pis**d!!! But, she probably isn''t because she can afford another one!!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I just wanted everyone to check out the Laguna recap on tvgasm.com. Here it is!!!

Like OMG! When In Doubt, Shoe It Out!

~P.S. The new Us Weekly has a spread on Laguna Beach, and it says that Jason and LC are still dating!!
30.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
He is so funny.

lilyinct

Shiny_Rock
Should we start taking bets about the season finale? The previews hinted that Stephen and horrible Kristin get back together (or maybe that''s just wishful thinking so that they will stay out of everyone else''s business?)

Also, here''s to hoping that Jessica finds a hobby that doesn''t include kissing Jason.

lilyinct

Shiny_Rock
Ohhhhhhhh, forgot to add one last comment....can you believe how rude Kristin was to LC at her party? LC should have stuck with her gut and never invited her.

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
I did think that Kristin was a little rude at LC's party but LC could have been more welcoming than she was. I mean it was her house and Kristin was already uncomfortable going there. Both could have made more of an effort. Even Stephan kind of had a hand in it...knowing the rift between LC and Kristin, he could have suggested that Kristin and Alex sit at the table joining in the party instead of going off to like they did. Also, I don't think it helped that they weren't told that it was more 'formal' and they both felt uncomfortable because of how they were dressed.

I just know that when I'm uncomfortable in situations I can come off as snotty. I don't mean to but I wear my feelings on my shelve so it's hard not to.

I hope the rumors about LC and Jason being together still are wrong. They were in People Magazine a couple issues back and he said that the show has helped him gets dates 'like 30 times more'
20.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
I hope the rumors about LC and Jason being together still are wrong. They were in People Magazine a couple issues back and he said that the show has helped him gets dates ''like 30 times more''

God! You would think after watching the show girls would be smart enough to stay away!
I guess he''s a "celebrity" though so of course girls want to be with him!
38.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/11/2005 4:05:35 PM
Author: Caribou
I hope the rumors about LC and Jason being together still are wrong. They were in People Magazine a couple issues back and he said that the show has helped him gets dates ''like 30 times more''
20.gif

EWWWW...
14.gif
I would expect him NEVER to get a date after his little games are exposed. Girls are so silly. Always after the bad boys. Will they EVER learn????

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/11/2005 4:19:02 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring

Date: 11/11/2005 4:05:35 PM
Author: Caribou
20.gif

EWWWW...
14.gif
I would expect him NEVER to get a date after his little games are exposed. Girls are so silly. Always after the bad boys. Will they EVER learn????
I KNOW!!!!! Although it took me a couple times to learn...but I finally did. PHEW!

He disgusts me.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results