shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone watch Laguna Beach???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
I think it is great that we all have the same addictions (diamonds, bad reality television). I cant get enough of Laguna Beach, sometimes I get my bf to watch it because he is from Palos Verdes and some of the scenes remind him of home. However, I have been getting so upset with Alex M, I hope the lines are scripted because if not, she is such a btch! Definately brings the reality of HS, there is always one of her and well, I hate her (do I sound 16?).

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Let''s not forgot to watch both Laguna and Sweet 16 tonight! Although, I don''t think there are any new Sweet 16 episodes left. We''ll have to wait and see!
10.gif

36.gif
36.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I know!! Laguna is going to be full of drama tonight, and I
30.gif
it!!! There is a new Seet 16 episode on tonight, but I don''t know how many more there are after this one!!! Thanks for the heads up Angel!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ll be watching, looking forward to it!!!
31.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i was hoping to see this brought up today. i watched back-to-back episodes this weekend of Laguna and caught up on the "personal hygiene" issue... and i saw how sad Stephen was... still after kristen...

anyway... hopefully i will remember to watch tonight- although it spoils my weekend reruns.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
My thoughts on last night...

Laguna Beach:
DRAMA is right! Dear god!! Kristen, you are a horrible friend and just a b*tch! I love how she acts like making out with Jeff was no big deal for Jessica who is so cleary into him. Bad Kristen! She doesn''t want Talan but then she gets mad if he doesn''t pay attention to her.
29.gif
DRAMA! Loved it!
31.gif

I think I like LC better this season than last. She seems a little more mature but still a fool when it comes to Stephen.
I love how Alex and Jessica are friends now and can talk about boys? I guess that''s good though! Better than fighting over that dork Jason!
9.gif

Sweet 16: This girl was a bit much for me. I love how her sister was in tears over the way her hair was parted! I was laughing so hard at that. She was a beautiful girl who had a beautiful party but she was SOOO spoiled as all these kids are. Next week is new!!!
36.gif
36.gif

What did you all think?

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Did u see the previews for the next Laguna Beach?? Looks like Talon goes all out for Kristen again- didn''t he learn when she DIDN''T tell him she was going to see Stephen in SanFran?

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
WHAT A BEAAAATTCCCH. I mean, not a nice person that Kristen.
LOL...You sum it up perfectly!

I seemed to think this girl on Sweet 16 was just as spoiled but a little nicer than some others. A LITTLE nicer. Still, I can''t imagine hancing out invitations in front of people who were not invited. I mean how hurtful. Some people have no compassion...And then her mother telling those 14 year olds to leave and then being proud of herself. Yikes. Now we know where the daughter gets it from. And what was with the sexy model shoot...She was 14 going on 15 for the love of god LOL

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/4/2005 10:44:28 AM
Author: moremoremore
WHAT A BEAAAATTCCCH. I mean, not a nice person that Kristen.
LOL...You sum it up perfectly!

I seemed to think this girl on Sweet 16 was just as spoiled but a little nicer than some others. A LITTLE nicer. Still, I can''t imagine hancing out invitations in front of people who were not invited. I mean how hurtful. Some people have no compassion...And then her mother telling those 14 year olds to leave and then being proud of herself. Yikes. Now we know where the daughter gets it from. And what was with the sexy model shoot...She was 14 going on 15 for the love of god LOL

Oh I know the bikini poses on the yacht!!?? The mom loved it. Seriously, would it kill you to let another 4 girls into the party? They even brought her gifts! I do agree, she was a LITTLE tamer than the others.

abradabra

Shiny_Rock
In defense of the invitation handing out, that is an MTV requirement... Sure, it''s hurtful/mean and a truly good person wouldn''t go on the show with that stipulation, but it''s not as though these kids came up with the idea on their own just to be jerks... Plus, everybody knows who is/is not invited to parties like that, so even if you mail them--it has the same social effect in the high school environment.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I hate the way Kristen hooked up with Jeff (?) and then, when Jessica was talking about how much she liked him, Kristin was making a bunch of faces, and said that it didn''t mean anything when she hooked up with him... what a great friend she is
11.gif
!!! And, I''m glad that Alex and Jess did stop fighting over Jason!! It''s about freakin time!!!! Did you see the previews for the next episode?? I guess that girl Cammie is going to prom with Jason, and apparently,Alex is with him the whole time. Do these girls ever learn??? He''s not going to change, and he''ll always be a cheater... well, a SEXY cheater!!
30.gif
30.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just watched Monday night''s episode. Kristen is coming off as a horrible slut. I am glad that Jessica is moving on and has a new crush. Jason was bad for her. Who do you think is going to ask Kristen to prom? It was hard to tell by the shadow. I wonder if they are going to continue the show next season. They don''t really "feature" any jrs. I guess it seems like lots of them are moving to LA so they could continue it there.

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
I''m pretty sure it''s Talan who asks Kristin to prom.
20.gif

She bugged me this past episode. You don''t kiss on a guy your good friend likes, no matter how annoying your friend is....

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
I agree, looks like Talan.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you think your friend is so annoying maybe you shouldn''t be friends. It seems like Kristen keeps Jessica around b/c she feels like she isn''t a threat to her.

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
I think she keeps Jessica AND Alex around her b/c they are no threat. By the way, did you notice how there were no girls, other than those 3 at that so called "fiesta"? Hmmm.....

Speaking of that party, I thought the people there, other than Kristin and Alex, couldn''t of looked any more bored.
14.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I know Morticia, they looked like they were either drunk, or bored. I think it is Talan that will ask Kristin to prom... it sure looks like him in the previews! I''m going to make some predictions about the prom: Kristin + Talan, Jessica + Jeff, Cammie + Jason... hmmm, that''s all I have for now. Has anyone read the hilarious commentary (of Monday''s episode) on tvgasm.com.... it is really funny!!!!!
2.gif
2.gif
1.gif
2.gif
2.gif

Fiesta Forever!

mightyred

Shiny_Rock
ok...so my hidden pleasure blog is http://www.livejournal.com/community/ohnotheydidnt/

Someone just made a post about myspace.com...... ''oh no they didn''t'' posts them every now and then so here are a few from LB....

Alex M

Dieter

Jessica

Casey

Of course who knows if they are ''real'' ...but kudos to anyone who has time to make up these things because people like me , when bored, will check them out. Oh dear.
41.gif

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
I didnt like kristin at all last season, I started to like her a little this season, now I think shes a bit of a tramp. I also think Jessica has no self esteem bc of the people she calls friends. Alex is her friend???? Alex stole her boyfriend and then called her a slut. Kristin then makes out with her new crush. No wonder kids are they way they are these days!!! However, I cant stop watching. I want everyone to hate alex because she is just mean, and I want someone to kick kristin off her pedastal. None of which is going to happen (but I will still watch, I mean we have to know what happens at prom...)

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Hello again.
Just your weekly reminder to watch Laguna Beach and the SEASON FINALE of
Super Sweet 16 tonight!
9.gif

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
How can we forget. On the edge of my seat, who will kristin go to prom with? will talan ask taylor just to upset kristin? the tension is mounting!!!!!!!!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i think it''s talon who asks kristen! thanks for the heads-up!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ll be watching sweet 16 tonight, looking forward to it.
3.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
You know what I watched this weekend for the first time, Filthy Rich Cattle Drive. Has anyone else seen this show. I want to HURT that Fabian!
29.gif

29.gif
He is the most spoiled, annoying cry baby I have ever seen!!
29.gif

He is horrible!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Saw this story about Laguna Beach on eonline.com... it''s very interesting!!!!

Laguna Beach

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/10/2005 4:19:48 PM
Author: Angel7
You know what I watched this weekend for the first time, Filthy Rich Cattle Drive. Has anyone else seen this show. I want to HURT that Fabian!
29.gif

29.gif
29.gif

He is horrible!

~~I know, I saw one episode where he said "I will never feel sorry for anyone less fortunate..." I mean, HELLO Fabian, the cattle drive is for charity!!! He is extremely spoiled an very immature. I thought he was like 19 or 20, but I found out that he''s 26!! On a happier note, I think George Foreman is sooooo FINE!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/10/2005 4:24:56 PM
Author: bling*diva*

29.gif

29.gif
29.gif

He is horrible!

~~I know, I saw one episode where he said ''I will never feel sorry for anyone less fortunate...'' I mean, HELLO Fabian, the cattle drive is for charity!!! He is extremely spoiled an very immature. I thought he was like 19 or 20, but I found out that he''s 26!! On a happier note, I think George Foreman is sooooo FINE!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
George Foreman is really cute. That Fabian says so much stupid sh** I can''t even think of it all.
I just think he''s a horrible person! PLUS he''s married. What a fool she is!
31.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/10/2005 4:45:11 PM
Date: 10/10/2005 4:24:56 PM

Author: bling*diva*

29.gif

29.gif
29.gif

He is horrible!

~~I know, I saw one episode where he said ''I will never feel sorry for anyone less fortunate...'' I mean, HELLO Fabian, the cattle drive is for charity!!! He is extremely spoiled an very immature. I thought he was like 19 or 20, but I found out that he''s 26!! On a happier note, I think George Foreman is sooooo FINE!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

George Foreman is really cute. That Fabian says so much stupid sh** I can''t even think of it all.

I just think he''s a horrible person! PLUS he''s married. What a fool she is!
31.gif

~~I know!! I just don''t see how she can put up with his rude, spoiled, selfish behavior... unless she is the same way!!
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Ok kids, time for the Monday night recap..........

Laguna Beach: Ahh Prom. When did asking someone to Prom get so involved. I never got asked in these crazy drawn out ways. That poor girl Taylor kinda got "Punked" by her date, that was wierd. Gorillas, roses, oh my. Such details! Why was Kristen so mean to Talan? She''s crying all week because no one is going to ask her, then he finally does and she''s a bi*** to him the whole night?
38.gif
I do not like her! I can''t believe that girl asked Alex if she could go to Prom with Jason. That was an uncomfortable situation! Then Alex making out with him all night?? I found it odd that they all go in the same Limo! Everyone hates each other and Jason has dated half the limo this season! What about that girl Casey''s dress!?? Reminded me of Sheryl Crow''s yellow one.
Next week, LC and Jason?? NO!!! Stay away from that
emdog.gif
!

Sweet 16: This girl was a diva but she didn''t drive me as crazy as the other girls. I love how last season''s Sierra made an appearance. I don''t even know who her dad was! Sad to see the show come to an end. I hope they have a reunion special!
emthup.gif

emquestion.gif
So what did you all think?
emquestion.gif

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
I thought Kristin was horrible to Talan at prom. I mean, the girl is whining all week about possibly not getting asked by him, and then he asked her is such a sweet and thoughtful way... She treated him like garbage that night.
14.gif
I was liking her in the beginning of this season, but since Cabo, I''m over her. She''s seems to think WAY too highly of herself.
38.gif

Her 15 minutes will be up soon, I''m sure.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results