shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone watch Laguna Beach???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
When did asking someone to prom become more like a marraige proposal? Yet when they go to prom, they dress just as they do when they go to the bar in cabo. The only one with a fancy dress on was casey and well she is a little too young for that, eh? totally looked trampy. speaking of trampy, i liked how talan was saying kristin more than made out with 5 guys, how is she so popular? I still hate alex m. she has no redeeming qualities. you can tell how some of it is so set up by producers. why in the world would they all take the same limo? they dont even like eachother! And where oh where did alex m and jason go after prom? hmmmm....

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/10/2005 4:21:34 PM
Author: bling*diva*
~~Saw this story about Laguna Beach on eonline.com... it''s very interesting!!!!

Laguna Beach
That article was very interesting! I knew a lot of it was staged! It also verified the Lindsay and Talan gossip!
These kids are celebrities now!

150.hilton.coletti.100605.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I always wondered why whenever they would talk about serious things, they would be smiling and stuff!! Now, I wonder what''s going to happen with LC and Jason??? I''m glad that she left Stephen alone, but did she have to move on to Jason???
33.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/11/2005 7:10:08 PM
Author: bling*diva*
~~I always wondered why whenever they would talk about serious things, they would be smiling and stuff!! Now, I wonder what''s going to happen with LC and Jason??? I''m glad that she left Stephen alone, but did she have to move on to Jason???
33.gif
Seriously! There HAS to be someone else in Laguna Beach.
Come on!

lilyinct

Shiny_Rock
I hope this weeks episode was not a foreshadowing of next years "cast". That poor girl who Jason asked to prom (Cali or Cami) seemed way too nice to follow in the footprints of Alex and Kristin.

Oh yeah, and when did Converse come back into style???

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Converse, very big with the punk/alternative crowd. Been back for maybe 1-2 years. My best friends sister wore them to her prom last year. (Yes she likes to be different)
2.gif

They say they are going to do a third season but it''s most likely going to follow them to LA (everyone seems to be there pursuing their "acting" careers with some snippets of Laguna Beach.

lilyinct

Shiny_Rock
I''ve heard that the third season will try to be like this season- that they are just following new people...

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/12/2005 1:13:47 PM
Author: lilyinct
I''ve heard that the third season will try to be like this season- that they are just following new people...
That article posted said the LA thing and possibly following some new people around.
I don''t want to meet a new cast!
31.gif

Then again, I''ve met this new cast and am addicted all over again!
3.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I hope that the next season has a little bit of both... like it will have some new people mixed in with the older people, and of course, MORE DRAMA!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
I forgot to remind everyone to watch Laguna Beach last night and I myself forgot to watch! (Too busy shoe shopping!)
I haven't gotten to see it though, I'm sure I will catch it in reruns!
31.gif

What did I miss. Was it a juicy one?
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I missed it too. Hopefully someone here saw it and can catch us up on what we missed.

mightyred

Shiny_Rock
Ummm ok ....I confess.....I tivo''d it and watched it over breakfast before work this morning!
9.gif

LC and her friends had a party. Stephen has talked to Cedric (or Talan - can''t remember which one) and when asked what was up with him and LC he said not sure but summer would be fun! He got to LC''s party early but as soon as Jason arrived LC was all over him and those two flirted and played around in the pool. Alex M made a hasty exit prefering not to watch, Stephen just looked really jealous (but could have been good editing!)

Talan and Jason played basketball and Jason said that he and LC didnt hook up but admitted she was hot and a keeper! He called her whilst she was at the pool and asked her out for dinner and she said yes. She told her friends she is well over Stephen 102%! (Have to add here she took one step forward getting over Stephen but a step back again choosing Jason as her next object of affection!)

Jason picked her up in his dads vintage (T Model?) car - very cool. They seem very sweet and next weeks preview shows them walking on the beach and he says ''Jason loves LC". (Rumour also has it that they are still dating 6 months later!) Word gets back to Stephen that they went on a date at which point he wishes LC luck because Jason is a player. Last shot of LC and Jason shows them frolicking in the pool in the dark before heading inside !

Kristen (yawn) couldn''t start her car, whined about needing a new car and then tried to pretend she is not spoilt after getting one - a brand spanking new BMW SUV! Argh!

That''s it - it was all about Jason and LC. What I can''t understand is why LC invited high school students and not many college friends? hmmm MTV!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I heard that she and Jason are still together too!!! I think that they are sooo cute, and hopefully he won''t cheat on her (so far so good)!!! I thought it was so cute how he was like "Jason loves LC" in the previews...I think he actually likes her a lot. I love this season of Laguna sooooooo much better than last season!!!!
2.gif

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
I love this show....I can''t get enough of those crazy kids. Jason is such a player....hopefully he''ll be good to LC. I can''t stand Alex M (the that dated Jason), I wonder what her ''hygene'' problem is...go CASEY for spreading that around...can we say KARMA. I didn''t mind Alex M, until she got all up in Jessica face because of Jason. Alex did to Jessica what she was made at Jessica for doing.
20.gif

I have to admit that I really like Kristin and Alex H....neither one of them seem to be taking this show very seriously. Kristin can be kind of mean but I don''t think she''s all that bad, she seems to have more of an ''whatever'' attitude.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Mightyred-Thank you so much for the recap! I hope I catch it in reruns. I liked LC a lot better this season and I hope Jason isn''t going to treat her like garbage too. Glad she''s over Stephen. He should talk about being a player!
14.gif

Still find Kristen annoying!!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Don''t forget to watch Laguna Beach tonight!!!
9.gif

(Almost forgot my weekly reminder!)

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I''m watching the reruns right now!! I can''t wait until tonight!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
LB was fun to watch last night. Brought back memories of HS graduation.

Next week looks goooooooood.
36.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOL...made me think: graduations are like this? LOL I went to an all girls school and we had to wear white gowns and gloves and a dozen red roses like ms. america LOL... Too funny.... we actually practiced sitting up and sitting down in sync. So lame...

Ahhh, looks like Jason ticks off LC next week. How exciting!!! He has totally grossed me out!!

lilyinct

Shiny_Rock
I can''t wait for next week!!!! That Jessica is something else- it kills me, because she looks so freakin innocent....

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Ohh next week is going to be sooooo good!! Why are people fighting over Jason. He''s so dumb! He''s a pig/player. Move on ladies!! Lauren could do so much better!

Did Casey get on anyone else''s nerves? Just the way she talks makes my skin crawl. Did anyone see her mom?
23.gif

Great show! I did feel reminiscent of my hs graduation. Just such an exciting and sad time!

Can''t wait for next week!!
36.gif

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Jessica is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO annoying. Can the girl move on?
14.gif
My god.

I wanted to see what Spacey''s parents got her for graduation!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I think Casey''s parents got her something from Tiffany... I thought their graduation was really nice!! I loved their Leis!!! Fast forward to next week, I can''t believe Jessica was sitting on Jason''s lap!!! I mean, I thought just a little while ago she was soooo into Jeff!!!! I feel so bad for LC, I mean I thought Jason really liked her!!!
29.gif
I guess we''ll just have to wait until next week to see the drama!!!!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Can''t wait for tonite! Looks like it''s going to be a good one!
36.gif

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t wait either, Angel. Those crazy kids....they just entertain me so.
19.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I can''t wait until tonight either!! The drama surrounding Jason... WOW!!!
2.gif

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
i am looking forward to tonight. I missed it last week, so hopefully they will replay it before the new show. Then i get two shows in one night. SO much excitement.

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
JASON IS A PIG! JESSICA IS A LOW SELF-ESTEEM (bEEEEEPPPP*) AND LC IS PRETTY BUT NAIVE AND DUMB!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Wow!! So much to say!! Ok first of all, Jason was flirting with Jessica all night, but she was just as guilty for not trying to stop it. First, Jason grabbed Jessica and told her to sit on his lap, and then when he was talking to LC, he said that Jessica just sat on his lap. Then, when they were in the basement, he grabbed Jessica''s face and kissed her, then when he was talking to LC, he put all the blame on Jessica. I was on Jessica''s side until she lied to Dieter about kissing Jason, she said she never kissed him (WHOA!!!) so much DRAMA!!! In a way, I start to feel bad for LC, and then I also feel like she walked into that trap. I mean, she knew how hw treated his exes, and she still decided to be with him... kinda dumb on her part.
38.gif
I think that Jason still likes Jessica, but he also likes other girls, and he has little to NO self control. Honestly, I think that if he had to choose one girl to be with, it would be Jessica. So what''s up with this love triangle???
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I mean, can''t we all just get along?? Ummm, not really, since this is high school!!!
2.gif
So what did everyone think of this DRAMA FILLED episode of the one and only, Laguna Beach???

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
I just can''t believe how he blantantly lied about it when there are cameras all over them, ummm DUH!! I seriously cannot tolerate any of the people on this show, they are so childish, catty and many seriously lack self-respect. Don''t know why I started watching this in the first place!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results