shape
carat
color
clarity

Would you attend a wedding at this time?

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
@MamaBee read this today and thought of you… Delta variant is super infectious, so absolutely think you made the right decision!

7BBD388C-73D7-459E-AADD-C7205C7F6C2D.jpeg

that's so depressing
never mind weddings
i want Bruce Springsteen to come back on tour

but i also dont want him or me to die

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We are attending a small (20-30) person wedding this weekend where the entire event is outside and all guests are vaccinated. With Delta I admit I am nervous, but both DH and I are part of the ceremony. I plan to wear my mask whenever possible.

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
For some reason, this thread made me teary. It totally sucks that we have to worry about contracting a deadly virus and our relationships with people. I thought of my mom and her sister. Days before my mom died last year, my aunt visited her "little sister" of 90, and they held hands for hours. COVID prevents these important moments from happening.

@icy_jade Thanks for the article. I'm following her now. She reiterated what I keep hearing from my DD and what her hospital is experiencing.

I'm thankful I don't need to worry about my friendships, as all are vaccinated. That, plus I don't really like people, so I don't go anywhere....

Glad it all worked-out for you, @Calliecake and @MamaBee

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
For some reason, this thread made me teary. It totally sucks that we have to worry about contracting a deadly virus and our relationships with people. I thought of my mom and her sister. Days before my mom died last year, my aunt visited her "little sister" of 90, and they held hands for hours. COVID prevents these important moments from happening.

@icy_jade Thanks for the article. I'm following her now. She reiterated what I keep hearing from my DD and what her hospital is experiencing.

I'm thankful I don't need to worry about my friendships, as all are vaccinated. That, plus I don't really like people, so I don't go anywhere....

Glad it all worked-out for you, @Calliecake and @MamaBee

Thank you @PinkAndBlueBling …It is sad..My mom is in a nursing home..They are wonderful…Some of the staff, however, aren’t vaccinated. I don’t get why they would work with the elderly and not be vaccinated. Two cases of covid was just discovered through testing. They shut the home down again to visitors. That’s three cases in a month..all in the nursing staff. The residents are paying the price because a large number of staff aren’t vaccinated. My poor mom wants to see us but can’t.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results