shape
carat
color
clarity

Would love to see your fur-babies... please post.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

VictoriaEremita

Rough_Rock
Awwww, I have loved looking at all your adorable "babies!" I am such a big animal lover, and they have all melted my heart!

Here are my two, Minne (black one) and Liz (silver one) who are both Yorkshire Terriers and I love them to death! They are such good girls!

DL052306 087.jpg

VictoriaEremita

Rough_Rock
They love love love soft plastic balls! They go nuts over them!

DL052306 092.jpg

Diva0413

Brilliant_Rock
Here is Felix... The "new" baby of the family. My FI and I adopted him from a co-worker. Oh, and I also have Pepper who is in my avatar.

DSCN0662 (Small).jpg

BeGatch!

Shiny_Rock
I think all the furry ones on this thread are adorable! Thought of posting pics of the new addition to our "familia" hehe, he will be 4 months in December, he is an English Bulldog & his name is Arthur Winston!!!

bgps-r2-1.jpg

BeGatch!

Shiny_Rock
He was a lil'' devil for Halloween!

bgps-r2-4.jpg

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, BeGatch, he''s adorable!!! I have a soft spot for English Bulldogs . . . they are just the cutest little things and I''ve always wanted one!
30.gif

And his Halloween costume was awesome!!!
9.gif

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t believe it took me so long to see this thread- this is my 8 lbs min pin named Darth Vader. He is the cutest and the neat thing about living in Germany with him is that he is allowed to come in EVERYWHERE. I have a cool picture of him actually in a museum, but I don''t know how to shrink photos : (

dvcutie.jpg

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
one more : )

dveatingpaw.jpg

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/20/2008 11:40:03 AM
Author: sba771
one more : )
OMG, what is with you guys posting pics of my favorite dog breeds today?!?! I love Min Pins too, and Darth is a cutie pie!!!
30.gif

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/20/2008 11:39:16 AM
I can''t believe it took me so long to see this thread- this is my 8 lbs min pin named Darth Vader. He is the cutest and the neat thing about living in Germany with him is that he is allowed to come in EVERYWHERE. I have a cool picture of him actually in a museum, but I don''t know how to shrink photos : (
How adorable he is!! Can you bring him everywhere you go because he is so small, or is it acceptable to bring any dog with you? Are larger dogs frequently allowed in outdoor cafes and such? I love that!! Oh, oh, and how does he do when he meets people out and about. Does he love meeting people?

I''d love to see the museum pic if you can manage it! He is too cute!

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you both!
1.gif
I am a proud mama. Here in Germany any dog, so it seems, large or small can come in restaurants and most stores. Grocery stores as well as certain ethic restaurants, like Turkish which is HUGE here (and very yummy) are off limits with indoor seating though. If a store doesn''t want them in there they just have a sign and some even have dog parking spots outside. I have taken him to the large department stores, but to be honest it is kind of hard because he is so distracted and tries to get up on everything. He LOVES people, we socialized him big time when we lived in Brooklyn Heights, but the hard thing here is people start talking to me in rapid German, which I don''t speak yet so I just usually nod and smile. The biggest difference with dogs here is that they roam free- very few are on leashes and they are good listeners. Darth would run away so fast at a bird- it the nature of the min pin- so he sticks out. But if anyone is thinking of a dog I highly recommend min pins- they are smart, energetic, social and still snuggle-bugs
21.gif
I will work on the museum or a restaurant shot of him to post! Thank you again!

BeGatch!

Shiny_Rock
Irishgirrrl- thanks!!! We luv him 2, he is soooo smart, we potty trained him in 2 days and last week he learned to sit by command! He is hilarious also!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/20/2008 4:11:37 PM
Author: BeGatch!
Irishgirrrl- thanks!!! We luv him 2, he is soooo smart, we potty trained him in 2 days and last week he learned to sit by command! He is hilarious also!
I''m still laughing at the little devil costume! LOL!
9.gif
11.gif

BeGatch!

Shiny_Rock
He hated the costume at first... but he did get to go trick'' o treating with my nephew and got a lot of compliments so he was luving it! I do recommend these dogs b/c they are really easy to train and they are not the type to bark a lot, he has only barked 3 times since we brought him home & it was only b/c he wasn''t full & still hungry lol!!!!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/20/2008 4:27:29 PM
He hated the costume at first... but he did get to go trick'' o treating with my nephew and got a lot of compliments so he was luving it! I do recommend these dogs b/c they are really easy to train and they are not the type to bark a lot, he has only barked 3 times since we brought him home & it was only b/c he wasn''t full & still hungry lol!!!!
Do they drool much? DH is concerned about the amount of drool . . . as if our Dane doesn''t drool like a champ! LOL!
20.gif

BeGatch!

Shiny_Rock
Irishgirrrl- I think they do somewhat but I honestly don''t know b/c he doesn''t now but he is still a puppy so maybe when he gets older he will... my best friend has a bulldog 2 and he is a yr old and she says he doesn''t drool that much at all!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/20/2008 12:29:33 AM
I think all the furry ones on this thread are adorable! Thought of posting pics of the new addition to our ''familia'' hehe, he will be 4 months in December, he is an English Bulldog & his name is Arthur Winston!!!
ahhh, look at that little face, precious
9.gif
30.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/19/2008 4:31:49 PM
Author: VictoriaEremita
They love love love soft plastic balls! They go nuts over them!
Ah, what a cutie pie!!!!!!! adorable
30.gif
30.gif

BeGatch!

Shiny_Rock
Skippy123- I know right! We should have gotten an angel costume for him instead (hehe)

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/20/2008 12:18:55 PM
Thank you both!
1.gif
I am a proud mama. Here in Germany any dog, so it seems, large or small can come in restaurants and most stores. Grocery stores as well as certain ethic restaurants, like Turkish which is HUGE here (and very yummy) are off limits with indoor seating though. If a store doesn''t want them in there they just have a sign and some even have dog parking spots outside. I have taken him to the large department stores, but to be honest it is kind of hard because he is so distracted and tries to get up on everything. He LOVES people, we socialized him big time when we lived in Brooklyn Heights, but the hard thing here is people start talking to me in rapid German, which I don''t speak yet so I just usually nod and smile. The biggest difference with dogs here is that they roam free- very few are on leashes and they are good listeners. Darth would run away so fast at a bird- it the nature of the min pin- so he sticks out. But if anyone is thinking of a dog I highly recommend min pins- they are smart, energetic, social and still snuggle-bugs
21.gif
I will work on the museum or a restaurant shot of him to post! Thank you again!

Ahhh . . . yet another reason to love Europe!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG you guys are killing me - the cuteness is just unbearable on this thread
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/20/2008 8:40:11 AM
Author: Irishgrrrl
OMG, BeGatch, he''s adorable!!! I have a soft spot for English Bulldogs . . . they are just the cutest little things and I''ve always wanted one!
30.gif

9.gif
Oh look at the little tongue!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/21/2008 8:36:32 AM
Author: geckodani

Date: 11/20/2008 8:40:11 AM
Author: Irishgrrrl
30.gif

9.gif
Oh look at the little tongue!
Dani, I know!!! Isn''t he just unbelievably adorable?!?!
30.gif

BeGatch, thanks for the drool info!
3.gif
9.gif

Loves2Laugh

Shiny_Rock
All these furbabies are just too adorable! I''m a little late posting mine, but better late then never!
9.gif
This is our 4 year old kitty Cesar being a goof! I hope this doesn''t turn out huge.

CaesarFunny.JPG

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
Here is the kitties tonight.. they are getting so big! Louie on the right and Lucky on the left

IMG_3322.jpg

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
You can tell in these pictures how Lucky is not solid black, she has stripes like Louie!!!

IMG_3325.jpg

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
and here is them cuddling the other day... it is soooo cute they just sit there licking each other''s faces and loving on each other... cuties... I can''t believe how big they are getting!!!!

IMG_3243_2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results