shape
carat
color
clarity

WOMEN!! (c''mon gals, fess up....)

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I told FI about this thread and some of what everyone is posting.

His comment?

My hair never has a chance to get stuck to the shower - it is already in the food I cook.
23.gif

He seems to be forgetting the fried vacuum belts, clogged drains (I told him we needed a strainer for the tub...), laundry...

ETA: I am careful to pull my hair up when cooking but every now and then one gets by. (kind of hard to miss a hair this length in food...)

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
The other thread on Hangout about annoying habits your SO has prompted me to read this thread and respond.

Mr LM would say:

She always asks me to answer questions/surveys she sees in her forums or magazines. I'm not a fool. I know that's a trap to make me look bad and I refuse to answer those questions.

She is incapable of stacking ice cube trays. We have 2 different styles/sizes and there is a system to stacking them so that you do not pull out a tray with cubes stuck to the bottom or spill water all over yourself. For some reason, she has a problem with the geometry of this and never stacks them properly.

She cannot drive. She is always waiting for someone to turn when she should just go around or not going fast enough or driving in the right lane. I have to constantly school her on her driving when I am with her even though she has been driving for 7 years longer than I have.

She doesn't follow through on things. She loves to "start" things, but hardly ever finishes them (with the exception of her education). She has great ideas about things she wants to do and is all gung-ho when she starts them, but then her interest wanes and she completely forgets about them. Point in case - she wanted to learn to play bass, so we bought her a bass and an amp. She was all over it for about 4 months. She hasn't picked up her bass in about 6 months, but "talks" about playing again every day. Why doesn't she just PLAY???

She never knows what she wants to do for dinner. Every night I ask her and she says "I don't know", leaving me to figure out what I think she *might* like and God forbid, if I make something she didn't really want, then I hear about it. Just tell me what you want, already!!

She doesn't listen to anything I say and I am constantly reminding her of things I have already told her. She will ask me the same question 3 times and still be surprised when I tell her that I already told her this! It is also true that she does not listen to what she tells ME because she has a habit of telling me things that she has already told me, at least twice. And then she gets mad at me for not believing that she has already told me such thing. And God forbid if I don't remember something that she SWEARS she has told me - she then insists that she must have told me in a dream. How the hell am I supposed to know what she is telling me in her dreams???

:blush: I'm starting to feel like a brat. LOL

April20

Ideal_Rock
DH would say:

This woman cant wash dishes for anything! She's always in a hurry and misses a spot. And then, she'll lay them sopping wet on the towel, not even bothering to let the excess water drain first!

I took over doing the dishes, but would it kill her to immediately come over and start drying them? Do i have to turn around and stare at her? All she is doing is reading , knitting or surfing the net on her iPAD!

And speaking of knitting, must she do that all the time? And how many patterns, yarns and needles does one person need? It's like I'm a knitting widow!

She never knows what she wants to eat. She doesnt want what I'm making, but as soon as it's done, she wants a bite.

And speaking of bites, she KNOWS i plan my last bites! I always leave the best for last! That piece of bacon is not sitting on the side of my plate for its health! It's my last bite! She should know better than to take it.

I try and try to get her attention to decide what shirt and/or tie I should wear. Half the time she is too busy getting ready to hear me. Then, she doesn't like what I've put on and makes me change! This drives me crazy.

When we go grocery shopping, she never puts things back where they go if she changes her mind. She says that's what stock boys are for. These things have a place and it's not wherever she is when she changes her mind.

She is the MESSIEST eater I have ever seen. There is always a ring of debris around her plate and crumbs on the floor. How is this possible? I can eat hotwings without getting my fingers dirty and she will use three napkins with a salad.

She gets HANGRY. That would be hungry plus angry. And then she cant decide what to eat. And this makes it worse. And then she gets mean.

She hates making phone calls. Hates it. She constantly makes me do it even when it's just to call and ask someone for dinner.

When i ask her questions about dinner, plans, etc, she often says she doesnt care. I am not fooled by this! This is a trap!

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
Lets see.... :wacko:

She whines that she's hungry and there's no food in the house when I just went to the grocery store

She stops to play with bugs on the sidewalk, trees, cars, etc. How old is she again?

She buys anything in the realm of "cute" for the dogs. They have more clothes than she does!

She loves to roll the car windows down with it's 20 degrees and then blast the heater. This really pisses off Mr. Sparkly

Likewise, she turns on the AC to 58 then piles three blankets on top of the bed to be cozy

She thinks that current events is whatever happened on PS or America's Next Top Model

She's smart as hell and much better with her words IRL - I can never win an argument and it ticks me off!

I hate it when I tell her she's beautiful/sexy/etc and she asks "are you sure", of course I'm sure. I wouldn't have said it otherwise...

And I'm sure Mr. Sparkly could come up with so much more!

thought of another, She acts like she loves the dogs more than she loves me. They get greetings at the door, lots of kisses, premium food and she heats up dinner for them each night. She doesn't heat up my dinner. Plus they get to share the couch with her, not me.

I also leave hair spiders on the wall :cheeky: Glad I'm not the only one!

She tells me to call her then leaves her phone on vibrate and doesn't answer!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results