shape
carat
color
clarity

Who has a WF Tiffany knife-edge ring? Got pics?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
I''m looking for pics of the classic Tiffany knife-edge by Whiteflash. I''ve seen the pics on their website and people have been saying it doesn''t accurately display the real thing. I''ve also seen Solange''s 4ct. WF beauty, but her diamond is sooo much larger than what I will be getting! I''m now hoping for a .95ct stone.

I really want a solitaire knife-edge, and I''d like to get the WF one for simplicity sake. Most of the Tiffany style knifee edges I''m seeing are from Quest (JadieJewel''s ring ) or there are WF rings, but they''ve been modified so they aren''t the original knife-edge ring (MrZabka''s ring and Hawaii5-0''s ring ).

So if you know of any pics of a knife-edge 6-prong with around 1ct. stone, please post! Thank you
1.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
The only one I can remember is Solange''s ring. Have you asked the people from Whiteflash for a few photos? They have pictures of every ring they send out.

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Ooo, that''s a great idea. Thanks!

lil_jay78

Shiny_Rock
Sunkist,

My friend got a tiffany knife-edge for his wife last year. He really liked Lazar Kaplans tiffany knife-edge...and from what he told me, they actually send their stones TO Tiffany & Co. I was trying to look for some pics for you, but here''s their website...maybe they can send you some? They have a basic pic on the engagement rings section though...don''t know if that''ll help. It doesn''t totally show what the head looks like though....

http://www.lazarekaplan.com/

you might also want to check dimend scaasi (www.dimendscaasi.com). They have classical tiffany''s but I didn''t see a knife-edge on there.

Anyway, best of luck w/ your search!!!

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2006 5:24:44 AM
Author:sunkist
I''m looking for pics of the classic Tiffany knife-edge by Whiteflash. I''ve seen the pics on their website and people have been saying it doesn''t accurately display the real thing. I''ve also seen Solange''s 4ct. WF beauty, but her diamond is sooo much larger than what I will be getting! I''m now hoping for a .95ct stone.

I really want a solitaire knife-edge, and I''d like to get the WF one for simplicity sake. Most of the Tiffany style knifee edges I''m seeing are from Quest (JadieJewel''s ring ) or there are WF rings, but they''ve been modified so they aren''t the original knife-edge ring (MrZabka''s ring and Hawaii5-0''s ring ).

So if you know of any pics of a knife-edge 6-prong with around 1ct. stone, please post! Thank you
1.gif
We have added a number of new photos in recent months. The zoom of the Platinum "Tiffany" Knife-Edge is one of them (two photos on a black background). We would be interested in knowing if this is an improvement on the old photo.

bichon

Rough_Rock
Sunkist - I have a 1.15 carat Tiffany style 6-prong. The setting was custom made.

bichon

Rough_Rock
Oh dear, I don''t think I know how to attach the link properly! Perhaps you can do a search on my name "bichon"
26.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

bichon

Rough_Rock
Matatora - This is actually a locally made setting. My fiancé used the classic Tiffany 6-prong as the base model and requested some changes to be made: thinner band, more knife-edged, stone sitting higher. I think my setting looks nicer than the real Tiffany setting (although I would not refuse the genuine Tiffany setting if it were offered to me
37.gif
).

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for your help Mata, LilJay, John, and Bichon! The pics provided are very pretty
1.gif
Bichon, your setting is beautiful. I love knife edges! I''m still looking around for my perfect solitaire
4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results