• 12. Cream/Tan/Beige/Off white

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • 13. Fill in your own

Votes: 7 10.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Purple! It just makes me happy! When I bought my house, it was painted all neutral. The first thing I did after unpacking was search for the perfect shade of purple for my bedroom. My bedroom being purple makes me smile. I love it!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I got a Minion balloon for Valentines Day--tied with purple ribbon! My DH remembers my fav color!

cheers--Sharon

Q

Queenie60

Red!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
I’ve been thinking about favorite colors and what my palette is a lot lately!

I think my top choices are blues with violet undertones, or pinks with violet undertones. I think I prefer lighter to medium tones as deep tones wash me out.

I admire emerald green and ruby red on other people. I am finally coming to terms with how badly those colors suit me, which is frankly for the best as they are frightfully expensive for gems :lol:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’ve been thinking about favorite colors and what my palette is a lot lately!

I think my top choices are blues with violet undertones, or pinks with violet undertones. I think I prefer lighter to medium tones as deep tones wash me out.

I admire emerald green and ruby red on other people. I am finally coming to terms with how badly those colors suit me, which is frankly for the best as they are frightfully expensive for gems :lol:

That’s the way I look at it @Cerulean…At least something I like is less expensive! :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results