• 12. Cream/Tan/Beige/Off white

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • 13. Fill in your own

Votes: 7 10.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
My favorite color is PINK by far - any shades from coral to bubblegum, to hot pink, neo - love them all. My favorite is a true pink on the bubblegum side. I've been told I look good in blue so I'm wearing blue often. I also love green - especially an emerald and hunter green. I love teal too. And I love red too!

voce

Ideal_Rock
I wear a lot of blue, but it's also a conscious decision, not just about what looks good on me--because people associate the color blue with trust and responsibility.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Green
but i also love blue and orange
I love orange and try to always have a few orange items in my wardrobe
I suit Autumn colours

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My favorite color is PINK by far - any shades from coral to bubblegum, to hot pink, neo - love them all. My favorite is a true pink on the bubblegum side. I've been told I look good in blue so I'm wearing blue often. I also love green - especially an emerald and hunter green. I love teal too. And I love red too!

I love those bubblegum pinks and corals too! Ya and greens.

Most definitely the best in jewels!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Navy blue. I think it is sleek and chic. Goes so well with pearls! I need to get some navy blue jewelry in my life...

I love navy blue with lime green and I love navy blue with coral. I think of navy as a neutral and I like to wear it head to toe.

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This Winter also loves blue - most shades. But if we're talking stones, I can only 'Hope' that this blue diamond were mine! Except for the curse that comes with it, of course.

IMG_5489.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Navy blue. I think it is sleek and chic. Goes so well with pearls! I need to get some navy blue jewelry in my life...

I love navy blue with lime green and I love navy blue with coral. I think of navy as a neutral and I like to wear it head to toe.

I would never beleave how great a combo navy is with lime until a shop assistant helped me choose towels for an engagment present
(I buy inexpensive but good quality useful engagment presents because so often it seems the relationships don't get to marrage)

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
I would never beleave how great a combo navy is with lime until a shop assistant helped me choose towels for an engagment present
(I buy inexpensive but good quality useful engagment presents because so often it seems the relationships don't get to marrage)

That sounds lovely! That was a lucky couple!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m with you @missy. Blue is my favorite color.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think RED

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This Winter also loves blue - most shades. But if we're talking stones, I can only 'Hope' that this blue diamond were mine! Except for the curse that comes with it, of course.

IMG_5489.jpg

Love the diamond, hate the curse. From one winter to another we can find beautiful stones that bring us good luck so we can leave the Hope diamond behind. She is a beauty however.:love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

LOVE Navy and Lime. It's a great combo!:love:

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love, love, love blue. Mostly darker blues but I’m naturally drawn to all blues. And I’ve been enjoying orange as an accent color with it!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love lighter true blues the best...not dark blues too much... I have some aqua blue in both houses too...I mix all the blues in my house. Next favorite is pink..in all shades..I love pink and celery green together..
Cornflower Blue is my very favorite..❤️

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOVE Navy and Lime. It's a great combo!:love:

I do too! I do like Navy which I don’t consider dark..Navy and Lime are gorgeous!

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
I picked green, but it could just as easily have been yellow. And pretty much all shades of green/yellow, yellow/green.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think navy is a good alternitive to black and grey
When i worked in Wellington every one seemed to wear too much grey

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Before you asked I always thought I loved black best. But then I realized that I always try to get blue in things I really love. Black is most practical but blue moves me. :)

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Green, as in growing things.
Blue, as in the sky.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I voted for RED because my complexion matches all shades of red, and I feel cheerful when I wear red.

As for non-clothing items, such as cars, shoes, backpacks, I love dark charcoal gray.

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
My favorite colors are green and yellow. I can wear green, but not yellow clothes. My hair is fairly dark auburn, my eyes are dark blue, my skin is very pale. I need to wear black, dark green, navy, dark brown, dark gray, dark purple, etc or I look like death.

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
My favourite colour is purple, especially lavender, but a darker purple, plum or burgundy is OK too. I seem to gravitate to those shades in much of my clothing.

Next is green, which was my favourite for many years as a child. But I seldom wear it.

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Purple. All shades from lilac to aubergine.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My favorite color is violet (has more blue in it) as opposed to purple (has more red in it).
Both of these hues are used in colored stone grading.

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
My favorite color is a rich light-up-my-life emerald bluish-green. That kind of green makes my knees weak!

Teals are lovely but a saturated glowing green with a kiss of blue.....
So good!

& @voce concerning that old ass seasonal chart: I for one, frankly believe that it was only really created for Caucasian women and it doesn't specify nor does it really get into the different tones that can accompany all of the other beautiful women of color/who arent Caucasian.
Im off to look up the chart you mentioned!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results