shape
carat
color
clarity

What's on your holiday wishlist?

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Was hoping to get the lavender shearling Birkenstock’s for my birthday but they sold out of my size. Maybe for Christmas.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A baby.
Definitively not gonna happen, for #reasons that include a current state of Not Expecting.
Too deep for this thread?
I also want some pave earrings. But I'll buy those for myself. My very first pave earrings!
All my animals either are currently healthy or are well on their way to being healthy. Thank everything holy. Jimmy is doing wonderfully and we're getting there with Alex's diabetes. Had more than enough sick critter crises for a bl**dy good long time.
Probably still too deep for this thread.
Let's go back to the earrings...
1635143021700.png

Last edited:

GoldenTouch

Shiny_Rock
A baby.
Definitively not gonna happen, for #reasons that include a current state of Not Expecting.
I also want some pave earrings. But I'll buy those for myself. My very first pave earrings!
All my animals either are currently healthy or are well on their way to being healthy. Thank everything holy. Jimmy is doing wonderfully and we're getting there with Alex's diabetes. Had more than enough sick critter crises for a bl**dy good long time.
1635143021700.png

I wish for you that you have a healthy baby by next Christmas or at least a baby bump. xx
I know that was my Christmas, birthday, wishbone, first star wish for years. I hope it comes true for you!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wish for you that you have a healthy baby by next Christmas or at least a baby bump. xx
I know that was my Christmas, birthday, wishbone, first star wish for years. I hope it comes true for you!

❤️

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
A baby.
1635143021700.png

I think a little depth amidst the frivolity is more than appropriate!

Glad the fur babies have stayed healthy. That’s such a relief! Now we need to channel all of that positive energy into fulfilling your baby wish! Instead of an Xmas gift, how about a NYE resolution?

❤️

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
Hi 123ducklings :wavey:

I love that pattern!

I bought Toys Delight. It's whimsical and traditional and lovely. ::)

What a beautiful and classic design! May you enjoy them during many happy holiday meals.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@lambskin, The eyelash‘s need to be reapplied (maintenance) every two weeks (if I’m remembering correctly). I loved how they looked but after a few times of having them reapplied, I noticed I was losing my own lashes at an alarming rate. A friend of mine had the same experience. It was awful waiting for our real lashes to grow back. I did this 10 years ago.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Love this necklace, what is the length and ctw of yours? The size looks great on you!

Thanks Mustangchi! My DBTY necklace has 9 diamonds at .2 ct each diamond. The chain is 16.75" long and 1 mm wide. :) I'm enjoying it immensely (even running in it!)

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
A baby.

Sending you extra special fairy dust for your wishes to come true @yssie

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Mustangchi! My DBTY necklace has 9 diamonds at .2 ct each diamond. The chain is 16.75" long and 1 mm wide. :) I'm enjoying it immensely (even running in it!)

Thank you! A necklace like this is on my wishlist so I will eventually need to choose a size

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you pretty lady! You are very kind.

I call them "Flotsam" and "Jetsam." They are 1.9 each (3.8 ctw) E VVS2/VS1. One is an ACA, the other is a CBI. I like to think of them as a marriage of the two vendors we all love.

The upgrade from my previous pair of 1 ct each CBIs was long and arduous (naked ears for many months) but worth it in the end. I have been remiss and have not done a Show Me the Bling thread yet. I'm hoping life will slow down enough one of these days to take some proper photos to post. This is my super busy season at work and I don't know if I'm coming or going most days.

Well, I don't want to pressure you while you're under the gun at work, so I won't. But thank you SO much for sharing at least this one photo with us - they're gorgeous, @RunningwithScissors! Definitely worth the wait! <3

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmmm....

Christmas china (I'm collecting a new set by Villaroy and Boch)

For perfume - Quelques Fleurs l'Original perfume by Houbigant, J'adore Extract by Dior, or Chamade Vintage by Guerlain.

Andsons chocolate truffles and/or a Sees Candy milk chocolate Santa

Socks. Always socks.

Chanel 5 soap.

A DKJ gift cert.

Some Irish table linen.

A Le Creuset pan.

DVDs; I love movies!

20201202_224331.jpg

So the list above is my entiiiiire list - and I will probably receive most of the things on it. But not all from my husband. DH and I have a little ritual with Christmas Eve boxes that I bought some years ago. I put the boxes on the mantelpiece after Thanksgiving, and during December we fill them up, then open them by candlelight while having a glass of eggnog and some hot fruit mince tarts on Christmas Eve. Overflow (and there generally IS overflow, because we love watching movies together and we get a LOT of DVDs!) go into the stockings on either side. We give each other standard things; mine will always have socks, chocolates, one cake of Chancel No. 5 soap, and all the DVD's DH has bought me during the year, which will fit into the box - or the stocking! (The stockings normally have boxed series in them that just won't fit into the Christmas Eve boxes.) DH's will have socks, jocks, his favorite chocolates - which I get sent to me from Australia, LOTS of DVDs and a few small gift cards - to our local diner, our local movie theater, Home Depot and Amazon. On Christmas morning we'll open whatever is under the tree for us - and for me, this year, it will be either a card and a gift cert to DKJ, or something I will have already bought from DKJ with said gift cert. Husband is receiving a range of things - from his favorite wine - to a nice shirt - to wood for woodworking...and so on. It's a fun time and we love giving each other gifts and just being together in general. It's not a chore in any way - as I know some people find it to be. I love the holiday season and we love the house when it's all decorated. Just a bunch of fun.

Just wanted to share our tradition a little, since I love it so much! :))

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Since we're all wishing...can I wish this for everyone? I wish for EVERYONE to have extra money in your purse/pocket <3

daily affirmation [hold change in your hand and shake the coins when you say this daily when you wake up]

ching ching ching goes the money tree
and every time I ching money comes to me
it all flows in so abundantly
from the top left right and up under me

wave wave wave im a money wave
money flow money flow money made
flowing in and out plus money saved
debt debt debt all debt is paid
-----

A new tree
A new tree topper
A new Stocking holder is on order from amazon!
The entire house will be decorated this year [covid can kiss my ass]

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I actually sent my mother a combo Christmas/birthday list (they are close to one another). I felt silly, but it at least it gave her ideas of things I'd use.

I picked three things, that total about $125 for both combined. I am hoping she sticks to just the list and doesn't spend more than that. She's retired now and I honestly don't need "stuff" and I'd rather she spent her money on herself. But, she won't, so hence the list.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nothing material this year. I'm praying my daughter will be able to come home from the long term residential treatment center (bipolar with addiction tendency.) She's been there since May. She is getting better so I am grateful for that. I'm trying to focus on all of the blessings in my life but sometimes I feel like this just really sucks.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
20201202_224331.jpg

So the list above is my entiiiiire list - and I will probably receive most of the things on it. But not all from my husband. DH and I have a little ritual with Christmas Eve boxes that I bought some years ago. I put the boxes on the mantelpiece after Thanksgiving, and during December we fill them up, then open them by candlelight while having a glass of eggnog and some hot fruit mince tarts on Christmas Eve. Overflow (and there generally IS overflow, because we love watching movies together and we get a LOT of DVDs!) go into the stockings on either side. We give each other standard things; mine will always have socks, chocolates, one cake of Chancel No. 5 soap, and all the DVD's DH has bought me during the year, which will fit into the box - or the stocking! (The stockings normally have boxed series in them that just won't fit into the Christmas Eve boxes.) DH's will have socks, jocks, his favorite chocolates - which I get sent to me from Australia, LOTS of DVDs and a few small gift cards - to our local diner, our local movie theater, Home Depot and Amazon. On Christmas morning we'll open whatever is under the tree for us - and for me, this year, it will be either a card and a gift cert to DKJ, or something I will have already bought from DKJ with said gift cert. Husband is receiving a range of things - from his favorite wine - to a nice shirt - to wood for woodworking...and so on. It's a fun time and we love giving each other gifts and just being together in general. It's not a chore in any way - as I know some people find it to be. I love the holiday season and we love the house when it's all decorated. Just a bunch of fun.

Just wanted to share our tradition a little, since I love it so much! :))

So cozy sounding! Can we all come over?

Oh man, wouldn't a Pricescope white elephant gift exchange be fun.

CaliGal5

Rough_Rock
:wavey: Hi @MRBXXXFVVS1 & @missy !

You ladies are very kind. :)

Here's a super quick pic as my husband was driving us home from WF. I was high on sparkly! Its just a quiet, subtle necklace, but that's what I wanted. I was going for the look of a few dew drops glistening on an almost invisible spiderweb.

DBTY diamond station necklace Whiteflash.jpg

This is very similar to a piece I am working on with Michelle! Can you tell me how far apart the stones are set? Are the .20 comfortable for you?

CaliGal5

Rough_Rock
This is very similar to a piece I am working on with Michelle! Can you tell me how far apart the stones are set? Are the .20 comfortable for you?

And sorry if you shared already, but what is the color/clarity you requested? Your piece turned out beautifully!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
I just added two items to my list FROM ME for FOR ME :lol:

I know X-mas is supposed to be about sharing and whatnot, but it's also nice to treat oneself!

Shearling coat
I am fricken' tired of wearing puffers!

1635529101622.png

Shell cordovan boots
from Carmina (2x as I would love to get a pair for my husband)
Screen Shot 2021-10-29 at 12.36.42 PM.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results