shape
carat
color
clarity

What's on your holiday wishlist?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Actually I do have one wishlist fervent hope. But I know it’s an impossible dream at least for now.
I want to rescue a puppy. Preferably a mix breed Boston terrier French bulldog. I love them so much.
Yesterday we ran into Zoe. A precious 4 week old frenchie/Boston terrier mix. All black. Just like our beloved Francesca. She was so sweet and loving. She jumped into my lap. I was on our recumbent bike. What a dream it was. Meeting her made my day. ♥️

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Actually I do have one wishlist fervent hope. But I know it’s an impossible dream at least for now.
I want to rescue a puppy. Preferably a mix breed Boston terrier French bulldog. I love them so much.
Yesterday we ran into Zoe. A precious 4 week old frenchie/Boston terrier mix. All black. Just like our beloved Francesca. She was so sweet and loving. She jumped into my lap. I was on our recumbent bike. What a dream it was. Meeting her made my day. ♥️

Oh yes, do it! (I'm a dog enabler LOL). Many dogs can live peacefully around cats.

I couldn't live without my canine fur babies. :) Just couldn't.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LilAlex, it has to be Russell Stover for sentimental reasons, although I know there is better quality chocolate out there =)2

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I don’t know your circumstances of why you can’t adopt now but finding a Boston Frenchie mix to rescue may take some time so you could at least get the process going by getting approved now. Then you can just keep an eye on the rescues to see if the perfect pooch comes along. I’ve never had a Boston Frenchie mix but I’ve had 5 Boston’s in my life and they are great little dogs. My current is a rescue and it took quite a while to find one. You can tell by my avatar that Bostons and Frenchies are my favorites and a mix would probably have the best of both. Good luck!

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
DH and I don't usually exchange gifts, and I've already told my family we're going to have a gift-free Christmas. But I am treating myself to a sparkly little something from another PS-er. But once I receive it, it will need a little trip to the sparklies-spa for some prong rehab and a re-size, so it won't be immediate gratification.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I receive a box of See's Candies every year from an elderly aunt. If anyone wants them, I will mail them to you if you pay for shipping. I have high blood sugar, so I just throw them away year after year and feel guilty about wasting them.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I receive a box of See's Candies every year from an elderly aunt. If anyone wants them, I will mail them to you if you pay for shipping. I have high blood sugar, so I just throw them away year after year and feel guilty about wasting them.

I would love to try them so I can PayPal the money to you, however much shipping is from your location to CT =)2

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh yes, do it! (I'm a dog enabler LOL). Many dogs can live peacefully around cats.

I couldn't live without my canine fur babies. :) Just couldn't.

We just cannot do it to our older cats. They would be miserable. One day I am sure I will get a dog (or two) but for now I live vicariously through my friends who have dogs and through the kindness of strangers who let me ooh and ahhh over their dogs. :)

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I would love to try them so I can PayPal the money to you, however much shipping is from your location to CT =)2

I'll ping you when I receive them this year. Glad they will be enjoyed by someone!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t know your circumstances of why you can’t adopt now but finding a Boston Frenchie mix to rescue may take some time so you could at least get the process going by getting approved now. Then you can just keep an eye on the rescues to see if the perfect pooch comes along. I’ve never had a Boston Frenchie mix but I’ve had 5 Boston’s in my life and they are great little dogs. My current is a rescue and it took quite a while to find one. You can tell by my avatar that Bostons and Frenchies are my favorites and a mix would probably have the best of both. Good luck!

Aww thanks @Lookinagain. I just responded to @RunningwithScissors as to why...I so much want a rescue. And I grew up with boxers so I have a real soft spot for frenchies and bostons. They are just the sweetest. You are so lucky!

For now, because of Tommy and Bobby who are older and would be absolutely miserable with a dog in the house we will wait. And hopefully a long time because I want Bobby and Tommy to be with us for many years to come...fingers crossed.
Thanks for your advice and I will start looking when I know it is time. And please hug your sweet dog from me!

❤️

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

My wish list has my Mother's health returned to her. That's all I ever wanted.

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

My dogphew is the most adorable Boston and my friend has a delightful Frenchie. I can understand why you love them!!

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
:wavey: Hi @MRBXXXFVVS1 & @missy !

You ladies are very kind. :)

Here's a super quick pic as my husband was driving us home from WF. I was high on sparkly! Its just a quiet, subtle necklace, but that's what I wanted. I was going for the look of a few dew drops glistening on an almost invisible spiderweb.

DBTY diamond station necklace Whiteflash.jpg

Love this necklace, what is the length and ctw of yours? The size looks great on you!

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
Christmas china (I'm collecting a new set by Villaroy and Boch)

Which? I just bought myself some of the Naif Christmas. I don’t need more China, but I have the regular naif set and couldn’t resist!

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LilAlex, it has to be Russell Stover for sentimental reasons, although I know there is better quality chocolate out there

I get it!

Actually, See's is sentimental for me. I had an ill relative I was visiting on the other side of the country every month or so for nearly a year. I started express-mailing her the exact hand-picked See's box I described above. (She had no dietary restrictions and needed calories.) She told me she loved them (of course) but I did not know for sure. Then, after a slight lapse on my part, this person who had never asked me for anything in my entire life (except maybe to move closer) said, "You know, I am getting a little low on those See's..." =)2

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last three years: I first hinted, then stated, then ‘yelled‘ that I I wanted a gift certificate to get individual lashes placed on eyes. So sick and tired of mascara. First year -no one caught the hint-Second year, a few days before Xmas, the ask came as to what I wantedthen last year again the ask again came a few days before despite the traumatic scene that occurred the year before. In fact the Last two years I was so mad, I could not enjoy it even if they had gotten it post ask. Plus, no time for a Groupon deal as they know I feel too guilty spending luxury money on myself. As such what a perfect gift for me. One I would not buy for myself. They should have procured an early deal because when they finally made inquiries, a few days before Xmas after the ask, the cost was nearly $200. Needless to say if they (two college girls and a husband) have not figured it out by now it is never going to happen. ( Yes, I am that person who listens all year to everyone’s wishes and wants and , SURPRISE! those gifts are purchased aNd wrapped months awaiting their place under the tree. )( Yes, I know I can’t expect that ‘clairvoyant’ gift selection and preparation and I am setting myself up for disapointment .)
That being said, I am buying myself a 4 slice toaster as the 15 year old one is dying. Now, do I buy myself a cheap toaster under $40 or a more expensive one over $75?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Cerulean I love that moonstone bracelet!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
uhm… nothing? Seriously, I’m deep into downsizing right now, and realizing that I have too much of pretty much everything. Even jewelry. And books. And cashmere sweaters (a particular weakness of mine). And cookwear, footwear, linens, and even jigsaw puzzles.

What I’d really like is a few days to enjoy my pastimes guilt free. Which I guess is up to me, really.

Some wine would go well with that, so there’s one thing I wouldn’t mind asking Santa to bring: wine!

Like @missy I would love a pet - a cat, in my case. But we travel so much that it really wouldn’t be fair to adopt one at this point. Maybe in a few years, when we get our trailer!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Like @missy I would love a pet - a cat, in my case. But we travel so much that it really wouldn’t be fair to adopt one at this point. Maybe in a few years, when we get our trailer!

Let me know. I have one available. :halo:

Screen Shot 2021-10-24 at 6.33.49 AM.png

oliverlayingsweetly.png

Just sayin...
:)

Piper70

Shiny_Rock
uhm… nothing? Seriously, I’m deep into downsizing right now, and realizing that I have too much of pretty much everything. Even jewelry. And books. And cashmere sweaters (a particular weakness of mine). And cookwear, footwear, linens, and even jigsaw puzzles.

What I’d really like is a few days to enjoy my pastimes guilt free. Which I guess is up to me, really.
Some wine would go well with that, so there’s one thing I wouldn’t mind asking Santa to bring: wine!

Same! We are building a new house and downsizing next year so I’m ready to start clearing house now! I’m the opposite of hoarding so extra stuff gives me anxiety. I love jewelry but realize that I wear the same things over and over. So, now I just fill in the gaps and am selling the stuff that doesn’t get worn.
Was not a present, but I am taking a trip with my sister in early December and may get a small jewelry souvenir.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Last three years: I first hinted, then stated, then ‘yelled‘ that I I wanted a gift certificate to get individual lashes placed on eyes. So sick and tired of mascara. First year -no one caught the hint-Second year, a few days before Xmas, the ask came as to what I wantedthen last year again the ask again came a few days before despite the traumatic scene that occurred the year before. In fact the Last two years I was so mad, I could not enjoy it even if they had gotten it post ask. Plus, no time for a Groupon deal as they know I feel too guilty spending luxury money on myself. As such what a perfect gift for me. One I would not buy for myself. They should have procured an early deal because when they finally made inquiries, a few days before Xmas after the ask, the cost was nearly $200. Needless to say if they (two college girls and a husband) have not figured it out by now it is never going to happen. ( Yes, I am that person who listens all year to everyone’s wishes and wants and , SURPRISE! those gifts are purchased aNd wrapped months awaiting their place under the tree. )( Yes, I know I can’t expect that ‘clairvoyant’ gift selection and preparation and I am setting myself up for disapointment .)
That being said, I am buying myself a 4 slice toaster as the 15 year old one is dying. Now, do I buy myself a cheap toaster under $40 or a more expensive one over $75?

I'd say definitely get the fancy toaster AND the lashes!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I'd say definitely get the fancy toaster AND the lashes!

Ditto. If you can swing the lashes for yourself, do it! And please come back with pics!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results