shape
carat
color
clarity

What's on your holiday wishlist?

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
What's on your holiday wishlist? Let's keep it realistic, as in something you might recieve from your SO, self, etc. Doesn't have to be bling, but it can be!

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
My wishlist: YSL WOC, new UGGs, Yeti cooler, matching pajamas, Valentino heels, All Clad copper core pots, Dyson humidifier, and Peloton treadmill. Obviously, I will probably only get one or two of the items if I am lucky! I try to keep my wishlist to splurgy items that I want, but probably wouldn't buy for myself otherwise.

mommylawyer

Brilliant_Rock
Simple white gold stud earrings (one smooth knot version and one hammered dome).

1 ctw bezel set diamond tennis bracelet in white gold.

The Boater's Cookbook paperback.

The Physics of Sailing paperback.

101 Best-Loved Poems paperback.

The Fiery Cross (Outlander book 5) paperback.

One box of dark chocolate truffles.

Brooks Brothers polo shirts.

Shower steamers bath bombs.

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lol, my list is comprised of an electric staple gun. The old one (bought from a pawn shop for probably $10) gave up the ghost a mere 20 staples shy of re-covering the last of my dining room chairs. Those last staples I had to separate by hand and then hand hammer ‘em into the oak seat bottom.

Haha, that was less fun, but the dining room chairs (bought in 1993) look super awesome now. My mom said she will get my husband a new staple gun for Xmas … I’m like :oops2:

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not much. I have more than I need of everything so I don't have a "want" or "wish" list. But my daughter always asks what I want and I found this little metal Boston Terrier for her to give me for my garden. Since I have a Boston Terrier who likes to eat my plants, I thought it was appropriate! And this company supports a different rescue group each month with $ from each sale, and my little guy is a rescue, so it's a good match for me.
Screenshot 2021-10-21 183418.jpg

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A coffee maker (since ours died
Slippers
A box of Russell Stover chocolates

I love getting useful things and of course chocolates :lickout:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I picked up my Christmas present last week from WF. I was supposed to just check it to make sure it looked ok and then hand it over to my husband to hide on his shelf until Christmas. Yeah... no...that didn't work out. It hasn't left my neck since.

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
I picked up my Christmas present last week from WF. I was supposed to just check it to make sure it looked ok and then hand it over to my husband to hide on his shelf until Christmas. Yeah... no...that didn't work out. It hasn't left my neck since.

Any pictures of your early Christmas present? When will you have all your diamonds for the tennis bracelet?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know yet.

Sometimes it is something I didn't even know I wanted til I see it. Sometimes it is something I decide I want after the holidays. I love the excitement of the anticipation of what it might be. The not knowing and anticipation is delicious in itself if you kwim.

I'll keep you posted. :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oooh sounds beautiful. Your taste is exquisite and I look forward to seeing it when/if you want to share it with us.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My wishlist: YSL WOC, new UGGs, Yeti cooler, matching pajamas, Valentino heels, All Clad copper core pots, Dyson humidifier, and Peloton treadmill. Obviously, I will probably only get one or two of the items if I am lucky! I try to keep my wishlist to splurgy items that I want, but probably wouldn't buy for myself otherwise.

That's my philosophy too. Gifts, IMO, should be something you wouldn't necessarily buy for yourself but more of an indulgence. I hope you get the treadmill. That's a great gift you will enjoy and get benefits from for decades to come. And the Valentino heels. Just don't use them together. :lol:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
:wavey: Hi @MRBXXXFVVS1 & @missy !

You ladies are very kind. :)

Here's a super quick pic as my husband was driving us home from WF. I was high on sparkly! Its just a quiet, subtle necklace, but that's what I wanted. I was going for the look of a few dew drops glistening on an almost invisible spiderweb.

DBTY diamond station necklace Whiteflash.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Recurve bow and arrows (just picked up this new sport and I'm so hyped).

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just got a new car, and DS has bought me a personalised number plate for Christmas :lol:

SomethingNew

Shiny_Rock
Premium

I would love a Yeti cooler too! I am a Yeti fan. A couple years ago, I saw various sizes of the Yeti cooler at Costco online. They didn't have a lot of color options, only the white and the beige i think, so I was so silly and didn't get it because I was longing for the light blue color. I regretted not getting it because it was such a GOOD DEAL! Afterwards, i check so many times and they don't have it anymore.

Previously I saw the UGGs at Costco online as well. Just the basic style and color, but much cheaper than at the UGG retail store.

For christmas, I'd like a Dyson hair curler. I heard it's super easy to use but very expensive (for a curler)!! I also want a new espresso machine because ours is broken.

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
1) Golden Goose Sneakers

2) tickets to a BTS concert

3) MFK Baccarat Rouge 540 Eau du Parfum - This one is a "maybe". I'm still sampling it and, honestly, I think I like my Ariana Grande Cloud better (which is considered a dupe of BR 540). They are similar, but I can justify owning both.

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock

Here's a super quick pic as my husband was driving us home from WF. I was high on sparkly! Its just a quiet, subtle necklace, but that's what I wanted. I was going for the look of a few dew drops glistening on an almost invisible spiderweb.

The necklace looks gorgeous on you, congrats and happy early holidays!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmmm....

Christmas china (I'm collecting a new set by Villaroy and Boch)

For perfume - Quelques Fleurs l'Original perfume by Houbigant, J'adore Extract by Dior, or Chamade Vintage by Guerlain.

Andsons chocolate truffles and/or a Sees Candy milk chocolate Santa

Socks. Always socks.

Chanel 5 soap.

A DKJ gift cert.

Some Irish table linen.

A Le Creuset pan.

DVDs; I love movies!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Nice necklace, but...good LORD, woman - what size are those studs??

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Nice necklace, but...good LORD, woman - what size are those studs??

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Thank you pretty lady! You are very kind.

I call them "Flotsam" and "Jetsam." They are 1.9 each (3.8 ctw) E VVS2/VS1. One is an ACA, the other is a CBI. I like to think of them as a marriage of the two vendors we all love.

The upgrade from my previous pair of 1 ct each CBIs was long and arduous (naked ears for many months) but worth it in the end. I have been remiss and have not done a Show Me the Bling thread yet. I'm hoping life will slow down enough one of these days to take some proper photos to post. This is my super busy season at work and I don't know if I'm coming or going most days.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was hoping for the end of Covid and world peace.
But those things are not gonna happen.
So maybe a pair of vintage yellow gold hoops that I have my eye on from the antique mall.

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ooh that is lovely!

And don't be self-conscious -- we have all seen your Maori tattoo!

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A box of Russell Stover chocolates

OK not a chocolate snob, but Russell Stover is the flux-filled and beryllium-treated "AAAA+" eBay special of the chocolate world! At least try See's for very good, moderately-priced chocolate. I suggest a custom 1-lb box -- half vanilla creams and half Scotch Mallows. (Then after the gateway drug pulls you in, you can graduate to all the Bay Area artisanals like Dandelion.)

I try to comment gently on gems and jewelry but friends don't let friends buy bad chocolate :P2.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
See's is
OK not a chocolate snob, but Russell Stover is the flux-filled and beryllium-treated "AAAA+" eBay special of the chocolate world! At least try See's for very good, moderately-priced chocolate. I suggest a custom 1-lb box -- half vanilla creams and half Scotch Mallows. (Then after the gateway drug pulls you in, you can graduate to all the Bay Area artisanals like Dandelion.)

I try to comment gently on gems and jewelry but friends don't let friends buy bad chocolate :P2.

See's is good! The dark chocolate Bordeaux is really nice. I can't allow it into the house anymore because I will eat it. It's a terrible time of year to clean up my diet and begin exercising, but that's what I've done recently.

But, yes, definitely, See's is nice stuff.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results