shape
carat
color
clarity

What's Old Is New! My 3.33 K SI2 OEC.

Thanks for the pointers! I will gladly keep drooling over my ring and taking pictures, hopefully I will get a few good ones like you have!

I am going to go back to obsessing over your amazing OEC and pictures!! :love:

LOVE it!! Will we ever know who the lucky owner of your diamond is??

irisheyes9|1345209101|3253004 said:
LOVE it!! Will we ever know who the lucky owner of your diamond is??

Long-time member Mela Lu is the new owner of the 2.32 RB! Hopefully she'll post a thread with some pics soon. :naughty:

Oh my goodness what a gorgeous diamond! For years now I have always drooled over OEC's and OMC's whenever I visit antique jewelry stores although I must admt I have had a lifelong obsession with all diamonds in general lol. Its a very nice sized stone with lots of finger coverage which I love! Wow, wear that baby in good health...I would be mesmerized by that beauty all day long :love:

New pic from this morning driving into work... the iPhone can really impress sometimes! FIRE!

3point33incaroct2012sparkle-1.jpg

It looks beautiful!

Has anyone you know noticed that you changed your diamond?

Some of my friends who are more 'bling' conscious noticed for sure but it seems like most people don't really notice! I kind of like it since it can be awkward explaining sometimes!

I know what you mean! I was just curious because I am about to do the same thing that you did and I don't want a bunch of questions and comments! I am already worried about the change...did i make a mistake ect. I am hoping to avoid having to explain to everyone why I would change my beautiftul RB for an old stone. So you made me feel better. Thanks!

yeah I was a little worried too just because people know I like bling, and who wants the weird looks or rolling eyes yanno? Esp at work or whatever. No one at work said anything which is great... I've already had 2 bosses in the last 7 years who both thought I didn't have to work because I had a large diamond (umm no that's WHY I have to work lol), so didn't want to explain anything! My closest friends knew I was doing it so that was already taken care of thankfully!

Mara|1349140565|3277768 said:
yeah I was a little worried too just because people know I like bling, and who wants the weird looks or rolling eyes yanno? Esp at work or whatever. No one at work said anything which is great... I've already had 2 bosses in the last 7 years who both thought I didn't have to work because I had a large diamond (umm no that's WHY I have to work lol), so didn't want to explain anything! My closest friends knew I was doing it so that was already taken care of thankfully!

:lol:

I love that pic. I'm waiting for your to upgrade to the 5 carat so I can take yer leftovers!

Mara, it's so,so beautiful. I could cry. ;( haha.

So is your 1.4 bezel pendant! That's exactly what I want for my engagement ring. OEC bezeled in rose gold. :love:

Beautiful jewels you have, lucky girl!!

There she is! I missed you Mara's honker!

It's gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your diamond story!

Hi Mara, your OEC is jaw dropping! A Rainbow of killer sparkles wrapped up in a lollipop! Yum yum yum!!! Congratulations, your new diamond is a stunner!

I still drool every time I see these, your picture taking skill are AMAZING Mara! :appl:

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP