shape
carat
color
clarity

What is your Achilles Heel? (food related)

SB621

Ideal_Rock
What can you absolutely never say no too- though you probably should?

For me I absolutly love S'mores. A jar of fluff doesn't last more then an hour in my house. I actually sneak away to the kitchen when my DH is doing bath time with the kids so I can have at least 2. I know it is horrible but they are my achilles heel and DH doesn't understand that my obession is not something I can treat.

Just wanting to lighten the mood :loopy: Let's here yours!

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Avocados. :lickout:

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Just one?! Seriously, I have a whole ton of things that I MUST have when I see it, food wise.

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
FancyPantsSparkles|1371070440|3464492 said:
Just one?! Seriously, I have a whole ton of things that I MUST have when I see it, food wise.

Yep this about covers it! But really just about any carb, a warm chewy fresh out of the oven cookie, crusty on the outside soft on the inside irish soda bread, a light fluffy biscuit, I could go on and on.

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Doritos.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cheetohs. The soft puffy kind. Fried air. Love. them.

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Girl Scout Cookies!!! I would eat road kill if it came in a girl scout cookie box....

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
chocolate ice cream chocolate ice cream chocolate ice cream chocolate ice cream :love: :lickout:

--- Laurie

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Carbs are my kryptonite.

But my ... whatever is one step up from kryptonite ...? Sour candy. Seriously, I will eat it until I burn my tongue unless somebody takes it away from me. I literally can't have it in the house.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would've said homemade chocolate chip cookies, but after reading the other posts, I'd have to say all of the above except avocados (like them, don't love them) and Irish soda bread (not my thing). Plus I'll add wine. Wine is the thing that puts me over the edge and if I drink too much has me eating the whole batch of homemade cookies instead of just one :twirl:

amc80

Ideal_Rock
minousbijoux|1371073308|3464527 said:
I would've said homemade chocolate chip cookies, but after reading the other posts, I'd have to say all of the above except avocados (like them, don't love them) and Irish soda bread (not my thing). Plus I'll add wine. Wine is the thing that puts me over the edge and if I drink too much has me eating the whole batch of homemade cookies instead of just one :twirl:

I hate avocados, ick! But to each their own.

More importantly, I now really want a glass of wine. It's 2:46pm. Think my boss would notice?

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I'm not a snacker....so I'd have to say pasta. I love pretty much all pasta, and can never have just one plate. I always have seconds and sometimes thirds.

aviastar

Brilliant_Rock
Dr. Pepper. It's an honest to goodness addiction.

Oh, and no-bake cookies. But not together; no-bakes with milk. DP with everything else.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just...food. I love to eat. And I can eat a lot. Pasta. Spaghetti/goulash, anything like that. Pasta salads. Potato salad. peanut butter m&m's. cheesy soups, like cheeseburger chowder and cheesy potato soups. potato soup in general. and I'm a sucker for chocolate/coffee drinks like moolattes and starbucks and boathouse farms.

Why can't I get all weak kneed over like..grapes and carrots? Cripes, this is why my clothes don't fit.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
SB621|1371070274|3464489 said:
What can you absolutely never say no too- though you probably should?

For me I absolutly love S'mores. A jar of fluff doesn't last more then an hour in my house. I actually sneak away to the kitchen when my DH is doing bath time with the kids so I can have at least 2. I know it is horrible but they are my achilles heel and DH doesn't understand that my obession is not something I can treat.

Just wanting to lighten the mood :loopy: Let's here yours!

That's too funny Sarah! I literally made s'mores for dessert tonight. Not over an open fire...I just stuck Hershey's squares on graham crackers, topped with mini marshmallows and ran under the broiler for about a minute...they are not as good as those cooked over a campfire, but the kids still love them.

My personal Achilles heel is pizza. I always tell myself that I'll stop at one slice, but I always end up eating two (or sometimes three! :oops: )

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Right now my downfall is vanilla ice cream with any kind of chocolate thingies in it. I literally can't have any in the house, or I mow right through it. I honestly think I'm addicted.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
CHIPS!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups :twirl:

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooh good topic! I love food in general BUT nothing like really good quality icecream :love: especially Hokey Pokey flavour (vanilla with itty bitty crunchy toffee bits in it) *drools* and Maggie Beer's range of icecream is amazing too - Quince icecream? To die for...

We no longer buy icecream coz I am fearful of its effects on my thighs... :lol:

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Can't buy ice cream, candy or cookies. I just can't let them alone.

My mother always made a Hershey bar last 6 months! She'd take a bite or 2 when she had a choco-fit & then stop. When I buy a candy bar, it doesn't make it home, down the hatch in the car!

--- Laurie

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Dee*Jay|1371077115|3464574 said:
How could I forget Reese's Peanut Butter Cups???? Numnumnum..

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bread. Rolls, beadsticks (particularly the cheese ones from pizza hut).

Ninna

Shiny_Rock
Warm cookies, I'll take any kind :???:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
aviastar|1371074273|3464543 said:

Oh, and no-bake cookies. But not together; no-bakes with milk. DP with everything else.

Totally addicted to DP as well! It is not very popular in New England but when we moved South the stuff flows likes Sweet Tea.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dee*Jay|1371077115|3464574 said:

oh *THIS* for sure, but the WHITE CHOCOLATE Reese's Peanut Butter cups!!! TO DIE FOR yummy!! And - sucks to be me - they are not available in Canada!!! There were none to be found in all the stores we popped into in LV and same with our second leg of our journey to San Diego. I didn't find any in Chicago in April, but I did find 4 in NYC on our last night there (same April trip) and guarded them like a momma bear on crack! You dare to touch, or even glance in the vicinity, of my WC RPBC's and you will NOT know what hit you!!! SERIOUSLY! :twisted:

Maybe its a good thing I can't find them here... (but if anyone finds a stash of them - let me know!! I'm jonesin' for a few now!)

My other kryptonite is Bailey's. I don't know why I try and fool myself that I'll be ok w just one glass on ice. :halo:
Oh, maybe one more, what the heck... ;))
Another you say?? Sure, don't mind if I do.. :twirl:
What?? How did this glass get empty so fast?? :o
Um --- whaddaya mean its all gone?!?! WHO DRANK ALL MY BAILEY"S????? :angryfire:

amc80

Ideal_Rock
To the s'mores and Reece's lovers- combine!!! Use a pb cup instead of chocolate. OMG.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
amc80|1371082531|3464622 said:
To the s'mores and Reece's lovers- combine!!! Use a pb cup instead of chocolate. OMG.

NO! Do not tell me this! The last thing I need is another food addiction!!! :-o

BTW, in a *pinch* Ghiradelli dark chocolate salted carmel squares will also get me through...

aviastar

Brilliant_Rock
SB621|1371082071|3464614 said:
aviastar|1371074273|3464543 said:

Totally addicted to DP as well! It is not very popular in New England but when we moved South the stuff flows likes Sweet Tea.

I've tried to quit...and I just can't. My husband calls me a Pepperhead.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
mine is cheese and bread! I love the smell of fresh bread out of the oven and I love cheese (brie, sharp cheddar, gouda, etc). :cheeky:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results