shape
carat
color
clarity

What Interests do you have outside of jewlery?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pmpkn42

Rough_Rock
Yay! Other horse owners! I find diamonds cheap compared to horses and their upkeep! You don't have to pay board on diamonds that's for sure!
2.gif

The cutie in my avatar is my newest addition, her name is Stella. She's in Kentucky right now but will be shipped to me by the end of this month. I can't wait until she gets here!

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
Great idea Beau!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE to cook... I do not consider myself just someone who can cook... I actually refer to myself as a Chef. I have a small amount of formal training in several fields... advanced cake decorating, sugar work, and cutting techniques are classes that I have formalling taken... but everything else I know how to do, I learned by reading books & articles on the net, and watching *GASP* the Food Network! LOL!

I really should write a book, of all my own recipes. People tell me all the time... even my own mother... that I''m an amazing cook!

As a family, we love fishing, so we live on a lake... love taking the boat out... um... we are outdoorsy people I guess!

My DH shares my obsession with jewelry, but not for himself... he just likes icing me up!!! (love the fake ad campaign on How to lose a guy in 10 days)... He has spent much time with me designing my new set... and my mothers pendant was his design he did on his own as a surprise!

My other interests are... obsessing over baby gear, and baby clothes... and designer handbags...
emembarrassed.gif

What else. I like folding clothes... and I got a weird look from the lady who unloaded my cart at the grocery store... because of how insanely organized the cart was. There was no empty space at all. It was like... Tetris. haha!!`

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I adore animals and work with them so that would be my main interest, even before jewellery! Shopping would also be very high up on my list, especially for shoes. Travelling would also be a huge interest of mine.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/19/2008 3:32:43 AM
Author: pmpkn42
Yay! Other horse owners! I find diamonds cheap compared to horses and their upkeep! You don''t have to pay board on diamonds that''s for sure!
2.gif

The cutie in my avatar is my newest addition, her name is Stella. She''s in Kentucky right now but will be shipped to me by the end of this month. I can''t wait until she gets here!
Pmpkn, your Stella is BEAUTIFUL!
30.gif

Congrats on your new baby, and make sure to share more pics when she gets here. I''m thinking about starting a thread for us horse people . . . what do you guys think?
21.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Fun thread!

I have a lot of passions and interests... and recently it dawned on me that most of them can all be boiled down to "making stuff" (cooking, baking, sewing, quilting, beading, scrapbooking, card-making, refinishing furniture, etc... etc.) I just love to work with my hands, and I find my hobbies to be good creative outlets for me.

I also love travel, reading, writing, home decorating, rollar-blading, cross-country skiing, and of course, The Cat.
30.gif
Boo is SO important to me!

I am also into health and fitness... but, unlike some of you, I don''t really *enjoy* working up a sweat, but I do like the results!

Like to shop... but not as much as I used to. (What''s happening???!!!
12.gif
)

I absolutely do NOT like puzzles, brain teasers, Soduko, or riddles, though! Ack!
14.gif
14.gif
14.gif
Although I deeply admire those of you that do, they frustrate me and make my brain hurt!
2.gif

Also, not into TV or movies much... usually I would much rather be doing something else.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I enjoy a few things that have to do with color and putting colors together. I enjoy my little house and I''m very much into interior decorating. The inside of my house has to be just so. I love planting and keeping my flowers healthy and thriving during the summer. I used to collect colored gems but I traded that passion for diamonds
2.gif
. I make silk flower arrangements for the house and lots of decorations for all the holidays. I read a lot of inspirational material. Hubby and I do volunteer work for a church ministry. I do volunteer publicity work for an author I enjoy reading and listening to speak. Then there''s always cooking, baking and eating! I''m also a huge movie fan. I both go to movies and belong to a movie plan so we always have a movie or two in the house. I shop in spurts, but I do have a new found love of shoes and handbags. I''ve got to stop that. I have no closet space left. Lastly, I love being on the computer. It''s been twelve years since we got our first computer and I''m not tired of it yet.

pmpkn42

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/19/2008 2:06:37 PM
Author: Irishgrrrl
Date: 7/19/2008 3:32:43 AM

Pmpkn, your Stella is BEAUTIFUL!
30.gif

Congrats on your new baby, and make sure to share more pics when she gets here. I''m thinking about starting a thread for us horse people . . . what do you guys think?
21.gif

Thank you! She''s quite the friendly girl. She will be here this Saturday and I can''t wait!

I agree about the horsey thread. Excellent idea!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results