shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo; they're lovely on You! Enjoy :wavey:

Fly Girl; nice combination. I haven't any other longer necklaces than pearls to layer....should I concider something like Yours... :D

baby nurse, You are so funny! Chicadee is very much in style; be careful. You might loose Your pearls :wavey:

Today brand new pearls, my berries :lol: . Wendy had lovely "sort of dark rust/red/orange/cranberry" pearls as she described them. They are amazing colourful and perfect on summer. Many thanks, Wendy :appl:

_17836.jpg

_17839.jpg

_17840.jpg

_17841.jpg

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
periwinklegirl - That sapphire is amazing! The cut is perfect and I like the shade of blue. Bet it's your signature ring!

Fly Girl - Pearls, gems and an elegant outfit - my fashion sense pales is comparison! Love seeing your Kamokas too!

baby nurse - Pairing multi-color fw with a turquoise shirt - not something I would think of but it looks great! I definitely need to step out of the box once in awhile!

Confection10 - You got some cranberries - and lots of them!!! They look great on you too! Now let the mixing, matching & layering begin!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I wanted something light and simple today. PP metallic lavender/green souffle pendant with POJ spectacular metallic keshi stud earrings (I seriously adore the luster and shape of these two pearls!):

pp_souffle_pendant_1.jpg

pp_souffle_pendant_0.jpg

poj_metallic_keshi_stud_earring_1.jpg

poj_metallic_keshi_stud_earring_2.jpg

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The earrings are so fab, bsomlo!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I wore my PP aubergine peacock drop strand today. On the way home I popped into my jeweler, T Lee, and my Kamoka drop was finally set! :bigsmile: I purchased this green peacock beauty last summer at the same time I bought my Kamoka harvest strand. I couldn't wait to wear it, so I popped it onto the Tahitian strand I already had on. Here are the first photos for you. The Kamoka is the very definition of mirror-like luster. Gosh, I'm spoiled by these beautiful pearls. :cheeky:

today_8283.jpg

today_8283detail.jpg

today_8280.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Oh, your Komoka pearl is wearing a befitting crown!

Enjoy your new beauty and wear it in good health. And that PP drop strand -- WOW!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing look with the strand and enhancer, Fly Girl. Love it :love:

mapo

Shiny_Rock
Flygirl, those tahitians are TDF! I love the design of the kamoka pendant. Very unique.

Today I wore my new souffle pendant from PP. It is quite a looker. I find myself staring at the mirror trying to pick out the different colors of the pearl. souffle_pendant.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful plump soufflé! Wear this purple (with green overtones) delight in good health!

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Mapo,
That is one stunning souffle!!! What a colour!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
mapo|1399516592|3668247 said:
Flygirl, those tahitians are TDF! I love the design of the kamoka pendant. Very unique.

Today I wore my new souffle pendant from PP. It is quite a looker. I find myself staring at the mirror trying to pick out the different colors of the pearl. souffle_pendant.jpg

That is gorgeous! :cheeky:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Two gorgeous souffles, bsomlo & mapo! I am going to have to wear mine tomorrow, I think!

Fly Girl - Your Kamoka drop is perfect and I love your drop aubergine strand. Very nice pearls!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Fly Girl - BTW I did receive my Kamoka strand and am blown away. Each pearl is amazing, the luster is perfect and the placement of colors around the necklace truly inspiring. I will try and take pictures this weekend and I hope I can capture their beauty. When I take them outside they explode like small colored mirrors! Amazing! Thanks for bringing these pearls to my attention!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
PP Tahitian necklace and earrings with red top. I can't capture the reds in this lustrous strand!

pp_tahitians_with_red_top_1.jpg

pp_tahitian_set_with_red_0.jpg

pp_tahitians_set_with_red_top_1.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
pkinnew|1399580866|3668612 said:
Fly Girl - BTW I did receive my Kamoka strand and am blown away. Each pearl is amazing, the luster is perfect and the placement of colors around the necklace truly inspiring. I will try and take pictures this weekend and I hope I can capture their beauty. When I take them outside they explode like small colored mirrors! Amazing! Thanks for bringing these pearls to my attention!
I was thinking about you, pkinnew. So glad you love your Kamokas. Please post lots and lots of photos. I find natural light on a cloudy day gives good colors. :wavey: :appl:

bsomlo - I love my green T's with red tops. Such a gorgeous strand. :))

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I wore my new Kamoka pendant today. Added the bracelet from my Kamoka Harvest Strand, my Kamoka ring from Pearl Paradise, and my Kamoka peacock studs. Lots of reflections from the outdoors in these pearls. :bigsmile:

today_8301.jpg

today_8292.jpg

today_8306.jpg

mapo

Shiny_Rock
Everyone's pearls are so pretty! Thanks for sharing

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Fly Girl -- Perfect combo! Simply gorgeous.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
White ripple rope worn long.

20140509_091938-1-1.jpg

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Confection10|1399489231|3668009 said:
Today brand new pearls, my berries :lol: . Wendy had lovely "sort of dark rust/red/orange/cranberry" pearls as she described them. They are amazing colourful and perfect on summer. Many thanks, Wendy :appl:

Those are just lovely! ITA, they are such fun colors for summer!

bsomlo|1399495761|3668062 said:
I wanted something light and simple today. PP metallic lavender/green souffle pendant with POJ spectacular metallic keshi stud earrings (I seriously adore the luster and shape of these two pearls!)

I absolutely love how you mixed and matched these! Simple yes, but classy and beautiful! Your Tahitians also look gorgeous!

Fly Girl|1399502864|3668117 said:
I wore my PP aubergine peacock drop strand today. On the way home I popped into my jeweler, T Lee, and my Kamoka drop was finally set! :bigsmile: I purchased this green peacock beauty last summer at the same time I bought my Kamoka harvest strand. I couldn't wait to wear it, so I popped it onto the Tahitian strand I already had on. Here are the first photos for you. The Kamoka is the very definition of mirror-like luster. Gosh, I'm spoiled by these beautiful pearls. :cheeky:

Stunning!!! Wow what an amazing Kamoka collection you have!!!

mapo|1399516592|3668247 said:

Today I wore my new souffle pendant from PP. It is quite a looker. I find myself staring at the mirror trying to pick out the different colors of the pearl.

Yummy! The colors are so pretty!

pkinnew|1399580866|3668612 said:

Yay! I am so excited for you! Can't wait for photos!

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Fly Girl|1399599233|3668770 said:
I wore my new Kamoka pendant today. :bigsmile:

Flygirl,
That is a beautiful pendant! The crown cap is the finishing touch!

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo|1399584008|3668632 said:
PP Tahitian necklace and earrings with red top. I can't capture the reds in this lustrous strand!

B - Looks stunning!

I've been wondering what colour to wear with my new Tahitian strand (once I get it strung), and as usual, you provide the answer! Red!

Hope you don't mind if I try to follow your example! (although my mixed tahitians are not in the same class as yours).

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Periwinkle Girl - you post on that sapphire ring made me "abandon" the pearl forum to check out the colored stones forum. Now I need a sapphire ring!!! I have always been hesitant to pay $$$ for coloured stones cos there are so many fakes and treated stones out there and I do not have the knowledge to differentiate them. Looks like I need to spend more time at the other forum. :naughty:

Baby Nurse - Great pic with the rooster!

Confection 10 - I am usually not a fan of coloured FWP but that strand looks pretty good!

Fly Girl - the PP aubergine strand and all those Kamokas are so lustrous and beautiful. Aubergine is also one of my several favourite Tahitian colours. I think your jeweller did a great job with the enhancer.

Bsomio and Mapo - lovely Souffles! I am still fighting hard to resist the urge to get one..........

Pkinnew - I am also very very keen to see the strand. Please post the photos soon.

mapo

Shiny_Rock
YC, don't fight a losing battle. :naughty:

here's my contribution of the day - PP tahitian necklace with freshwater button stud earrings from pearllunar -

I think I NEED a pair of tahitian earrings, but I'm concerned with getting a good color match to the necklace. img_5452.jpg

A

Andromeda

Beautiful pearls everybody!

Here are is my everyday freshadama strand which goes so well with all my office attire, including "dress down Fridays"! :)

20140509_151706.jpg

A

Andromeda

And I have no idea why it came out rotated :(

mapo

Shiny_Rock
Baby monster, those ripples look great on you! What size are they?

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Andromeda|1399678451|3669357 said:
And I have no idea why it came out rotated :(
Try taking the original photo in landscape format, not vertical. This seems to happen with certain devices, which will always put the photo with the long side across.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Pearl sleuth and photo expert!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results