carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The big ones are out! Gorgeous bsomlo, baby nurse and Confection :appl:

I'm just wearing my multicolor ripples around the house today. Does anyone else do this?

20140427_175325-1_1_.jpg

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do this all the time, baby monster! Heck I wear them to clean out the hen house :shock: .

Are those your amazing CC ripples that started the ripple craze?

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Those ripples are just fantastic. But I think they are different from the strand that started it all... please let us know!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you're right-- the ones from Cathy are not multicolor.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
My new coral top begged to be paired with PP white metallic/citrine necklace with white drop beehive earrings:

pp_metallic_white_with_citrine_necklace.jpg

pp_metallic_white_with_citrine_necklace_and_beehive_drops.jpg

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
It is so much fun reading this thread! I need to check on it more over the weekend!

Confection10 - Bikinis & pearls - what could ever go wrong with that!?! And you're killing me with your bracelets - gorgeous! I need more bracelets so I can be dazzled throughout the day like you can!

Gem Fever - Nice to see you! Your green T's are just perfect on you and I look forward to seeing your new silver T's. Aren't PP sales fun?!?!

bsomlo - Classic is right (your white strand with nave blue). And your metallics with the citrines are so lovely and feminine!

baby nurse - I enjoy seeing your ripples and they're still on my wish list!

baby monster - I don't wear pearls around the house as much as I'd like to but you could be setting a trend!

I don't want you all ot think I don't wear my pearls very often (!) but when I wear them with dark shirts I just can't capture them! Today I'm wearing a simple black boatneck top with my T tin cup. Love the sparkle of the chain with the glow of the pearls!

Have a great Monday everyone!

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Wish this was me today!

pearlgirl.jpg

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
NacreLover - ME TOO!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bsomlo and baby nurse, these are CC's ripples. They are multicolor overtone not body. I'm still wearing them today. Out of the house though.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
baby monster -- we are asking if this is THE ripple strand that started the craze that you posted in the past? Do you own more than one ripple strand?

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, it's THE strand.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Funny, I remembered the color as more muted. Well, girlfriend, you started a ripple craze single-handedly! And I thank you for that.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I don't tend to layer, but my new PP keshi strand seems made to be worn with my PP "helium balloon" souffle pendant (overcast lighting):

pp_keshi-helium_1.jpg

pp_keshi-helium_2.jpg

pp_keshi-helium_3.jpg

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bsomlo, I like how that looks on you. I'm also glad everyone got into ripples with me to love pearls other than a classic round white strand. .

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo - I love your keishis and helium balloon! I'm not the queen of layering (far from it) but I think it would be cool to have a longer strand too to frame the balloon! Ok I'm ready for the feedback lol!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Today I'm wearing a Y necklace designed by Hisano that was on sale last year. I love the ombre effect with freshadama and metallic pearls (ivory/gold to peach/gold) with a few citrines thrown in! Couldn't quite capture the beauty of these pearls.

_17497.jpg

_17498.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I haven't seen that design before. I love it!

Jcat

Rough_Rock
Love your Y necklace. The design is so unique. It's beautiful. I especially like the graduation of colors.

mapo

Shiny_Rock
pkinnew, I love the Y design! It's delicate but still has a substantial presence.

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Of girls; those ripples :lickout: :loopy: . I love the variety of different pearls. One day just so classics and next day wild shapes :appl: :appl: . Always so lustrous and delicious :wavey:

bsomlo, lovely candypearls and souffle combination :appl:

pkinnew, that necklace creates an illusion that pearl just floating on Your neck and chest :appl:

Today just pale pinks, not so wild style :D

_17528.jpg

_17529.jpg

_17530.jpg

_17531.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Lovely as ever, Confection.

Today for me -- double souffle necklace with souffle/blue akoya earrings. Such a big presence yet light as air. I adore souffles:

pp_double_souffle_and_souffle_akoya_earrings.jpg

pp_souffle_close-up.jpg

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your layers look amazing, Confection! And I really like the pendant in the mix, as well!

Bsomlo, I love that whole souffle set! So happy that I got to see these in person :appl: !

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Confection10 and bsomlo - thanks for sharing your beauties! Glamorous and lovely as always - I love seeing your posts!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Just adoring this new "fish" pendant. Look at her strong, metallic, majestic tail!

pp_fireball_1.jpg

pp_fireball_2.jpg

pp_fireball_3.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
That is one gorgeous pearl, bsomlo. Great necklace with the accent pearls.

Today was black Tahitian day. Small dark charcoal baroque Kamoka Tahitian pearl strand and my new "ink" Tahitian studs from Kojima Pearl. My dark Tahitian baroque with green overtones bracelet from T Lee. The Tahitian studs showed green overtones in the vendor photo, so I wasn't sure why Sarah called them "ink", but I found out that they are pretty much black in person. Love them!

today_8263.jpg

today_8259.jpg

_17637.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Perfect combination, FlyGirl! Your bracelet is so unique.

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo, Your souffle really is like gold fish :) . Lovely :appl:

Fly Girl, Your Kamokas are stunning and Tahitians compliments them perfectly. I really like the idea of Your bracelet :appl:

baby nurse and pkinnew, thanks :wavey:

Today simple white rules

_17645.jpg

_17646.jpg

_17647.jpg

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
B - that goldfish tail is something else!

Confection - I love the gleam on your pink pearl bracelets!

Flygirl - wow! Inky tahitians tdf!

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
I'm a couple of days behind in posting these. We had lovely warm weather this week and my summer blouses came out. And of course, the matching pearls!
The second picture has funny mirror reflections, but shows the colour of the pearls a little better.

wine_red_1.jpeg

wine_red_2.jpeg

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
And these are from today. Horrible fuorescent lighting at work. But still, you can see them.
My CC purple set. Not sure how they work with the yellow top. The bracelet looks good though.

purple_strand1.jpg

purple_bracelet.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results