shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, bsomlo and Confection10. Confection10, gorgeous layers of pearls. Wow!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
FlyGirl, what an amazing look with all of these tahitians.

Attending a dinosaur themed 4yo birthday party. Best accessory (other than a t-rex shirt for my kid :lol:) is a strand of large ripples :naughty:.

20140420_121905-1_1_.jpg

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look great on you, baby monster :love:

I'm wearing the multicolor POJ ripple rope again!

bsomlo_s_rope.jpg

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
FlyGirl - You look gorgeous in blue/green! Perfect pearl combo!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Both ladies looking terrific in their POJ ripple ropes. I really love it long on you, baby nurse.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, bsomlo!

Pattye

Shiny_Rock
Trade
What an amazing collection of pearl photos you've posted on this thread in less than one year! So many gorgeous and treasured pearls!! :wavey: :appl: :wavey: Someday soon I will fix a full pot of coffee and look through all 58 pages!
Thanks so much to everyone who has shared~not mentioning names as I wouldn't want to leave anyone out.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ripple rope and fw dangles. Mother of Pearl buttons on the sweater.

20140422_121832-1.jpg

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
baby monster - Very refined and spring-like! Nothing dresses up cardigans like a strand of gorgeous pearls!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo - I agree, they both look beautiful in their ripples! A rope of these beauties is definitely on my wish list!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
baby monster -- that is such a beautiful combination! I love the length of Kevin's ropes. Very flattering.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you pkinnew and bsomlo.

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Georgeous BIG pearl in different colours. Lovely, ladies :love:

Today just Hornets

_17237.jpg

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
I just loooove these ropes. :love: :love: :love: I think I'll end up rewarding myself with one of those when I find permanent job! :naughty:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Confection -- I love the hornets on their own!!!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Confection10 - I want some for myself!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I need an honest opinion on this layering attempt. DH said it's waayyy too much.

FW rope and baroque tahitians.

20140425_075748-1.jpg

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo and pkinnew, thanks :wavey:

baby monster, nice attempt but my key to layer is keeping colours balanced. Your both pearls are georgeous but doesn't match (or mix) perfectly together. I can't describe it by words but here is couple shots of my style (previous seen here). You'll learn fast which pearls work together and which don't. Keep trying!!!! :appl:

_17311.jpg

_17312.jpg

_17313.jpg

_17314.jpg

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The queen of layering has spoken! Thanks Confection :wavey: :bigsmile: . I shall take off the tahitians because I want a longer look with the sweater.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I agree with Confection. Sometimes the combos take away from each other, instead of enhancing each item. The Tahitians are beautiful but overwhelmed by the large quantity of "clashing" whites. But that's just my opinion. As you see, I don't layer because I tend to think "less is more" -- with a BIG exception being Confection's unique and personalized style. I do love her combos on her. And the different pieces are tied together by some similarity and compatibility between the pieces. Layering well is an art!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
It's so wonderful that everyone of us have our own taste and way to wear pearls. Pearls are the ribbon that ties us together from all around the world; we all admire and love pearls :D . I want to say that this forum is most warm and friendly. When ever I have purchased new babies, here is many who share my happiness. What else woman can ask??

Today quite simple look; T's and pale grey strand with white and mixed T bracelets ( I'm in bikinis on our back yard and if you wonder what's that brown on my chest; it's blanket :lol: )

_17315.jpg

_17316.jpg

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I don't post here often, but I come to admire everyone's pearls regularly. Especially this thread :love:

Got a shot of my green Tahitians yesterday. Blurry, but shows their glow. I adore them :bigsmile:

tahitians__green_-_copy.jpg

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Hi GemFever! You should visit more often. Lovely green glow :love:. By the way; OEC on Your avatar. Do You have any news :lol: ??

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi Confection! :wavey:

Nope, no news on the OEC yet. But on the pearl front, I did buy something with the Mother's Day coupon. :naughty: More Tahitians, silver. Not sure if it will be the right color for me, but I hope! They haven't shipped yet... I'm waiting, impatiently! :cheeky:

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
More Tahitians :appl: :appl:. As soon as they'll arrive show them to us! And I'm waiting for Your new bling-bling :wavey:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pearls on a beautiful woman with a beautiful smile. Thanks for posting!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Today lavenders with pink jacket :). I remade bracelets; they are stretchy now... :wavey:

_17388.jpg

_17389.jpg

_17387.jpg

_17390.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Confection -- wonderful pearls in your bracelet!

My new navy dress demanded a classic look. PP white ripples with white drop earrings in beehive findings:

pp_white_ripples_with_navy_dress.jpg

pp_white_ripples_with_white_beehive_drop_earrings.jpg

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo, You never betray me; always so cool and chic :wavey:. I tend to be always so funny side with my pearls...

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bsomlo, since I've seen this set in person, I can say they're truly gorgeous! They look amazing on you!

These are my huge POJ ripples. I reach for them often :)) .

poj_huge_ripples.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results