clarity

What are you wearing today?!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
That pendant is amazing!!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Metallic drop purchased from PP during a special last year.

pp_metallic_drop_2.jpg

pp_metallic_0.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
During "a special"?! During an incredible, sold-out-in-the-blink-of-an-eye Special.

Beautiful pendant and a lovely shape!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You're right, they were sold out within hours!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
ckrickett - Your triple wrap looks so elegant!

FlyGirl - What a pretty combination! The souffle is gorgeous and the SOC earrings are just amazing!

baby nurse - I remember those metallic drops - congratulations on getting one!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, pkinnew! It's a lovely, subtle piece and I reach for it often.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
I love tin-cup pearl jewelry so when purepearls had this for sale I just couldn't resist! It's 48" long and it has Tahitian pearls in a variety of shapes and colors along with blue topaz briolettes to add a touch of sparkle! I love the fact that many of the pearls dangle along with the ones in the chain. I paired it with green Tahitian studs. Happy Monday!

_18361.jpg

_18362.jpg

_18363.jpg

_18364.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Oh, that makes me smile! Lovely!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pkinnew, love the green tahitians. What size are they?

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
baby monster - They're 10-11 mm and Hisano picked out the greenest she could find to go with my emerald green pearl ring.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Dear Fireball, "How do I love thee, let me count the ways..."

pp_fireball_close-up.jpg

pp_fireball_5-19-14.jpg

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo - You are sooo bad posting this again - they are drool-worthy!! Your fireballs are spectacular!!!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
It's what I wore today! Just following the post's request.

But seriously -- this pearl is crazy. I feel special wearing it, and I even got a couple of compliments today which is unheard of in my little world. I'm surrounded by pearl-blind people! Pearl-blind, I tell you!!!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo, don't worry; You are not alone with those blinds...but we here PS have eyes like hawk when it becames to pearls :lol: . Lovely "gold fish" :appl: :appl:

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
That is one gorgeous fireball! :love: :love: :love: :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

And I know about pearl blind... I wore my rope out and a friend complimented me on it said they looked "So real" and then told me about her pearl rope she got from hot topic for 24.99. :rolleyes:

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
baby nurse That is one lovely drop pendant!

pkinnew Your new necklace is so unique and beautiful! Seeing it made me smile too :twirl:

bsomlo Your fireball necklace is just gorgeous! Yay finally your pearls are getting the attention they DESERVE :razz: Its about time ~ sheesh!

mapo

Shiny_Rock
baby nurse, I LOVE your drop pendant. That's my favorite shape for pendants and earrings.

pkinnew, I've been eyeing that same necklace for a few days. I love the colors and shapes. How do you like it? I was concerned that a thin chain like that might get tangled easily.

bsomlo, that is one looker of a pendant. It's gorgeous! I must do more research on these fireballs now. :read:

and here's my look today....inspired by bsomlo's recent baroque akoya twist.

img_5481.jpg

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Mapo, those akoyas are luscious :love:

cyndayco

Rough_Rock
Hi, I'm new here. I wanted to join in the fun, so here is what I'm wearing today.

The earrings are 10.8mm golden south sea pearls in a custom 14k drop setting. The one on my finger is 11mm. The pearls look overexposed, but I hope you like them.

photo__1_42.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
mapo -- your twist is gorgeous!!!

cyndayco -- welcome to this "other" forum! I love to see your set worn. You did a great job matching the ring with your earrings. They look terrific!

Wonderful pictures to start my day!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo - I live in the land of the pearl blind too! I swear I must be wearing a sign that says "Please don't comment on my pearls"!!!

mapo - The necklace does have a tendency to tangle but if you handle and store it carefully it's ok. It's a beautiful piece, hint... And I love your Akoya twist! Such a glowing blue treasure!

cyndayco - Welcome and thanks for sharing your glorious pearls! The pearls themselves are gorgeous and the setting are so unique! They really allow the pearls to show their true beauty.

Today is blue SS pearl day for me!!!

_18402.jpg

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
cyndayco|1400574980|3676602 said:
Hi, I'm new here. I wanted to join in the fun, so here is what I'm wearing today.

The earrings are 10.8mm golden south sea pearls in a custom 14k drop setting. The one on my finger is 11mm. The pearls look overexposed, but I hope you like them.

I love the settings! Those are quite gorgeous!

mapo

Shiny_Rock
welcome cyndyaco! The golden south sea pearls look beautiful on you! I love the setting! very modern looking.

pkinnew, that's a one of a kind blue south sea pearl pendant! if you don't mind me asking, where did you get it from? also, how does the color and luster of the blue ss compare to the baroque blue akoya?

today, I'm wearing my metallic lavender strand (8-9mm) -

met_lav_strand.jpg

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
mapo - There's a topic about 3 pages back "Blue South Sea Pendants" that has more pictures including this pearl next to strands including a blue Akoya. Enjoy!

mapo

Shiny_Rock
pkinnew|1400604628|3676832 said:
mapo - There's a topic about 3 pages back "Blue South Sea Pendants" that has more pictures including this pearl next to strands including a blue Akoya. Enjoy!

Thanks pkinnew! I'll check it out.

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Today, I am wearing my new Tahitian earrings. Well, not exactly new cos Ihave been holding onto the loose pearls for many months. After much procrastination, I finally got then set into simple studs. They are blue grey with very faint purplish overtones.

20140521_095455-2.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
YC, so very beautiful. Thanks for sharing and wear these beautiful pearls in good health!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results