shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
BS what a treasure you have. It makes my mouth water looking at it. This is on my list for you to bring next year :mrgreen: I am so glad it is yours.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! I'll happily bring it!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Woo hoo, this thread has reached 100 pages!

Sea Urchin, your Tahitian studs are gorgeous. Nice DBTY, too!

4RG, still love that blue peanut!

Icy Jade, I love the shape and colors of your new pendant – fabulous rings of color. Yummy cherry studs, too! I need lots of pictures of the 15 new pearlie items.

Frost Me, you white metallic have a beautiful glow.

Pencilcase, lovely exotic studs! I think they are a nice size, but you can also go larger, lol.

Ckrickett, I still love that tin cup. I so need one, lol.

Confection, I really like the black ripples mixed with crystals and gold spacer beads.

Baby Nurse, those are lovely ripples and work well with the color of your shirt.

Bsomlo, that’s awesome that you bought that vintage golden akoya necklace! I love Art Deco (jewelry, furniture, architecture). The clasp is wonderful.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Aww, my thread reached 100 pages. It's been a really wonderful ride, you guys. Our friendships, both virtual and real, have brought me a lot of pleasure the past year and a half.

Here's to the next 100 pages!!! Cheers!

iammariaberg

Rough_Rock
I really love all these necklaces and earrings. All are just beautiful. I just wear my engagement ring today..

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on 100 pages! I eagerly look forward to the next 100!

ckrickett - Thanks for wearing your tin cup again - what a refreshing design!

canuk_girl - That Tahitian bracelet you posted is out-of-this-world! Made for a princess!

icy jade - Yes please post more of your new pearl treasures!

Confection10 - I missed you, lady! Glad to see you back and especially wearing those black ripples with quartz (?) and beads! Very dramatic!!!

baby nurse - More yummy ripples - thanks for posting!

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my new earring charm...I am in love with the pearls, but need to send back to exchange out the findings...they were supposed to be done in white gold, but were done in yellow. Or I could just order new gold hoops, and get a second pair! The pearls seem to be complimented by the gold!

img_6007.jpg

img_6008.jpg

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those look beautiful Pirard! I even like the two-toned look, even though I know it wasn't deliberate. Where did you get them made, and how did you describe what you wanted? I'm asking mainly because I'd love to get something similar myself at some point.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Pirard - I too like the two-toned look!! And I don't see any reason not to get that second pair lol!!!

renwea

Shiny_Rock
bsomlo.. those triple pearls made my heart go pitty patter.
These pearls came in the mail today…5-6mm metallic whites 36" rope. Its hard to take a pic of pearls this long.
I bought these with layering in mind with other necklaces (besides pearls) and they are beautiful and feel delicate. I find that I love really large pearls and really small pearls.

_24011.jpg

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
I really get behind on pearly posts, everyones pearls are so special! Thanks for posting all!

Pencilcase your metallics are so pretty, you will wear them often, so classy!

Pirard These turned out beautiful! :love: :love: :love: How can I get those diamond hoops? Edit: I see that they were Roberto Coin. Did you choose your pearls from pictures?

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Pirard -- I think the Tahitians are really complimented by the YG in this case. I'd get YG hoops and keep the WG for another pair, personally.

Renwea -- Lovely metallic rope! And it will go with absolutely everything!

Today, my triple lavender with custom-made earrings by Hisano. And to think I was going to return this triple when I first got it (thinking it was similar to another triple I owned). I woke up the next morning, saw the pearls on my make-up table and laughed out loud knowing I'd never return them! I love the variations in lavender in this necklace. Blues, pinks, grays and even browns. They feel like a cool silk collar:

neck_shot_11-10-14.jpg

ear_shot_1_11-10-14.jpg

ear_shot_2_11-10-14.jpg

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
cmd2014|1415652627|3780801 said:
Those look beautiful Pirard! I even like the two-toned look, even though I know it wasn't deliberate. Where did you get them made, and how did you describe what you wanted? I'm asking mainly because I'd love to get something similar myself at some point.
The huggie hoops were part of my jewelry wardrobe and had PP make the charms made to go with...I did specify white gold, but alas, I am really loving them so I have decided not to exchange!! The gold is not really noticeable when worn, only in close up. They have amazing luster and are very well matched and look great on the ear. I want more drop sets...looking at golden ss and white ss options, as well as a pair of yellow gold huggies. As always, PP has been a pleasure to deal with on this project.

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
renwea|1415654011|3780817 said:
bsomlo.. those triple pearls made my heart go pitty patter.
These pearls came in the mail today…5-6mm metallic whites 36" rope. Its hard to take a pic of pearls this long.
I bought these with layering in mind with other necklaces (besides pearls) and they are beautiful and feel delicate. I find that I love really large pearls and really small pearls.

I love that strand so much, this is on my short list of pearly purchases. I like small pearls too, the layering will be perfect with the 5-6 mm size, so classic. Send More Pictures Please! Does it have a clasp?

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Pirard I mix metals all the time and do not even think twice any more. I have even gone so far as wearing a yellow gold chain with a white gold pendent bale covered in diamonds. But still if you don't mind it shouldn't matter. Lovely pearls with great color.

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1415679335|3781045 said:
Pirard I mix metals all the time and do not even think twice any more. I have even gone so far as wearing a yellow gold chain with a white gold pendent bale covered in diamonds. But still if you don't mind it shouldn't matter. Lovely pearls with great color.
I am a huge metal mixer as well! I'm IN LOVE with these drops, and have been playing with them on other earrings and even a fine chain. I am definitely not returning, and PP did just an absolutely lovely job of setting. The pearls also work back exceptionally well with the Tahitian rope strand lilliefuzzysocks selected for me. I am very taken by the drop shape of the Tahitians (funny because I generally do not like pear shaped stones) and the colors are amazing.

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
[/quote]Pirard These turned out beautiful! :love: :love: :love: How can I get those diamond hoops? Edit: I see that they were Roberto Coin. Did you choose your pearls from pictures?[/quote]

The earrings are maybe 10-15 years old, not sure exactly, but they also came with little blue topaz and diamond earring charms. They are actually much smaller in scale than I normally wear, but they are a simple go to when wearing a statement necklace. Not sure if RC still makes this exact design, but they are reversible and can be worn polished side vs. diamonds. I've been known to go out the door with one of each showing.

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo, lovely triples both. It's wonderful, how different that design looks when colour in pearls change.

Kay and pkinnew, many thanks!

Pirard, as yellow gold girl, I adore Your T's as they are :love: ( I just reset my OEC from white gold halo to YG solitaire ;-) )

renwea, simple, but ever so lovely and in style white pearl rope :appl:

Today Catherine C's "Ugly Ducks".

_24042.jpg

_24043.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Ah, great to see your layering again! You have such a distinct and unique style!

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
Confection, those are some gorgeous pearls...the photo should come with a warning. I love how you have them layered. What lengths are they?

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo, thank You!

Pirard, thanks! These are 18", 29", 39" and 40"

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Pirard -- those charms are gorgeous!! I personally would wear them with yellow gold huggies :) but they look really good like that in your photos, too. Of course, with those striking colours on the Tahitians, who would ever pay attention to the tiny findings!

bsomlo -- It's always a pleasure to see your triple lavenders!

Confection10 -- lovely pearls, and they go really well with your shirt.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful look Confection!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Confection10 - The layering queen is back! Love the look - you rock!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
renwea - I can't wait to see how you layer your new rope! They are so pretty!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
This must be big pearl week for me! Today I decided to wear my HG ripples with fancy colored souffle earrings. Lots of great colors and metallic shine!

_24054.jpg

_24056.jpg

_24057.jpg

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
A few more shots...

_24058.jpg

_24060.jpg

_24061.jpg

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
pkinnew|1415801399|3781943 said:
This must be big pearl week for me! Today I decided to wear my HG ripples with fancy colored souffle earrings. Lots of great colors and metallic shine!

DELICIOUS :love:

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Tuce, ckrickett and pkinnew, thanks :wavey:

Today T's

_24066.jpg

_24067.jpg

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful Tahitians, Confection10! May I ask about the details? What colour are they?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results