shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I can't believe that ring for $20! They're sold out now. Enjoy wearing it!

The POJ multicolor ripples are great.

So nice to see everyone's pearl wardrobes!

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
Sea urchin, would those be holy grail ripples? They are really super!

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Pirard.

Tahitian studs with jeans today.

wearing_tahitians_1.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Today, POJ silver/blue akoya twisted with POJ metallic multi-color drops paired with PP souffle/blue akoya dangles:

poj_silver-blue_akoya_twisted_with_poj_metallic_multi-colored_drops.jpg

pp_souffle-blue_akoya_dangles_1.jpg

pp_souffle-blue_akoya_dangles_2.jpg

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
A fun pearlie lunch with Kay and one of the pearls I brought to share was my new Sea of Cortez peanut, bale by Hisano and from her little h line. 13mm wide and 20mm long, diamonds on the bale are all the way around so I can wear it with either side of the pearl showing.

img_5958.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Wow, your "peanut" looks smashing! What a color! Enjoy and wear in health.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
ckrickett - I really like your pearl & marcasite ring and what a deal! Of course, pearls go with denim!!

seaurchin - Your mulit-color ripples are beautiful on you!

bsomlo - I love the way you twist pearls to create new looks - beautiful!

4RanchGirl - The peanut has arrived! The size is amazing and the color tdf!!!

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1414992664|3776613 said:
A fun pearlie lunch with Kay and one of the pearls I brought to share was my new Sea of Cortez peanut, bale by Hisano and from her little h line. 13mm wide and 20mm long, diamonds on the bale are all the way around so I can wear it with either side of the pearl showing.

Do you walk around singing "Found a peanut, found a peanut, Found a peanut just now, Just now I found a peanut, Found a peanut just now." :D

It's a stunner! Is it more fragile because it's a gas pearl?

bsomlo, I also have those soufflé earrings. I love the blues! From your photos, I suspect we have similar tastes.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
ennui -- please post ear shots of yours! I've never seen them on anyone else.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
ennui - You are bad!!! I was humming that song all last night!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Tahitian pendant with diamond stud earrings

image_2427.jpg image_2428.jpg

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that looks huge loving the color Icy!

Bailey1856

Shiny_Rock
OH, icy Jade, that is gorgeous! How big is it and where is it from?

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
That is a beautiful green pearl!! Love how it compliments your name, IcyJade.

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my black MOP with crystal quartz top pendant...from Gabriel. It's on a 16" sterling chain. The photo doesn't capture the great pinks and greens that are in the black MOP. img_1349_0.jpg
Sorry, don't know how to unflip the pic!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Frost Me, Bailey and Pirard.

It's 16 mm I think. Bought at the Singapore jewellery fair recently. It's not really green irl but when I took the pic only the greens popped. Here's one that shows the luster better and you can also see some of the colors.

image_2429.jpg

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
Yummy Icy loving this pearl! Great shot. Did you receive your rope maybe I missed pictures?

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
Pirard|1415114601|3777345 said:
Here is my black MOP with crystal quartz top pendant...from Gabriel. It's on a 16" sterling chain. The photo doesn't capture the great pinks and greens that are in the black MOP. img_1349_0.jpg
Sorry, don't know how to unflip the pic!

Loving this too, Pirard!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
canuk-gal|1415116728|3777359 said:
HI:

Thought ya'll might appreciate the cross post---- :bigsmile: in case any have not seen the other jewlery forums here on PS, you might recognize some familiar faces (well necks anyway :love: )

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-ps-2015-forecast.207510/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-ps-2015-forecast.207510/[/URL]

cheers--Sharon
Thank you so much for pointing this thread out, canuk-gal. I see one of my pieces listed there as an example of upcoming trends! :bigsmile: It is my red gold and green gold drop-shaped pendant set with a little tsavorite garnet cabochon and an accent diamond. Design and execution by local Minneapolis designer Emily Johnson. I am such a fan of her work.

http://www.ecdesignstudios.com/

bsolmo's pearls are instantly recognizable as well.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fly Girl|1415117750|3777369 said:
canuk-gal|1415116728|3777359 said:
HI:

Thought ya'll might appreciate the cross post---- :bigsmile: in case any have not seen the other jewlery forums here on PS, you might recognize some familiar faces (well necks anyway :love: )

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-ps-2015-forecast.207510/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-ps-2015-forecast.207510/[/URL]

cheers--Sharon
Thank you so much for pointing this thread out, canuk-gal. I see one of my pieces listed there as an example of upcoming trends! :bigsmile: It is my red gold and green gold drop-shaped pendant set with a little tsavorite garnet cabochon and an accent diamond. Design and execution by local Minneapolis designer Emily Johnson. I am such a fan of her work.

http://www.ecdesignstudios.com/

bsolmo's pearls are instantly recognizable as well.

A pleasure. I was also surprised/pleased to see my cab prehnite ring posted under cabs/colored stones. Which reminds me---prehnite is what I'll be wearing today! :saint:

cheers--Sharon

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
icy jade - Your Tahitian pendant is beautiful and I love the colorful circles! It does make a pearly statement!

Pirard - MOP with quartz is so mysterious and eye-catching! Yours looks great in that pendant!

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Lovely pretties, ladies. Keep 'em coming!

Dyed black freshies today here, with Tahitian earrings.

black_pearls_006__2_.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Aaaw, I was so pleasantly surprised to see my ear/neck shot. Thanks for sharing!

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo|1415052258|3776976 said:
ennui -- please post ear shots of yours! I've never seen them on anyone else.
bsomlo, my photos didn't turn out well (lighting issues). I just wanted to let you know that I'm not ignoring you. =)

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Aww, thanks for getting back to me!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Frost me: nope, I'm awaiting a mega shipment from pp that has everything... It feels like I'm waiting for Christmas to arrive, haha.

Pkinnew: thanks!

I wore my cherry tahitian studs yesterday. Colour in neither photo came out right (fluorescent lighting!) but I was quite pleased with how the luster was captured. You can see my outstretched hands holding the phone in both.

image_2431.jpg image_2432.jpg

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my stars those look so large, the luster did come out great, I can see your hands! :love: What is the size?

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
icy jade - Gorgeous stud earrings!

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
Great earrings! Enjoy them

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results