shape
carat
color
clarity

What am I going to do!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Kittycat,

I absolutely LOVE your new setting!!!! It is sooo pure, and refreshing!!!! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! It really makes your RB shine and stand out in the crowd!!! I did love your old setting too....thats my problem...I love everything! my poor DH, LOL

I bet it is a huge adjustment to get used to from your other beloved setting....but I hope that it will soon become your new favorite.

you wear it well!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
KC, I just read this after a few days away. I am so sorry you had to go through this trauma. However, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your new setting. It''s simply gorgeous.

shay

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/4/2006 3:47:38 PM
Author: kittycatsmac

Date: 4/4/2006 2:20:54 PM
Author: moon river
I''m so sorry.
7.gif
It really must be a bad week for us PSers rings. I too am ringless due to my ring being damaged. I''m glad the big guy is ok.
2.gif

moon what kind of damage did your rock get into??? Will he be okay??? I''m so so sorry. (( HUG )) !!!
Well, I had one of those invisible settings with 4 princess cuts put together. I didn''t pick it and it was not my taste. It was big chunky yellow gold mall setting. The princess have started shifting and I don''t want to wear it anymore. So now I''m looking for a solitare. Probably really small right now with car and home repairs. So I got a tiny .25 tw 7 stone band ring from a B&M to wear for now.
Thanks for worrying about little ole me in your time of despair.
1.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
BTW. The big guy looks even bigger now. Has he been working out?
31.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Well I''m sorry that I haven''t posted all day today hubby has ordered some more equipment and I''ve been in his office all day doing paper work and running to and from the bank for him. Then when I got home this evening on my computer I couldn''t get PS to come up , Sooooo that put me to tonight to post there are so many people to post to so I just want to say thanks for all of you posting. Hubby went while he was out today and insured my rhr my ering and I made him do my earrings and princess pendent to why I was at it...

Well no my setting isn''t Scott Kay... it''s no name brand at all I don''t think and it 14k white gold. I didn''t think that it would be that big of a hit but I just wanted something to put my rb in.... it didn''t take no time for him to set it there wasn''t anyone in there but me. I can''t remember right off hand what my measurments are on the stone I''ll have to get the cert. out of the safe and get them.

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/5/2006 11:56:07 AM
Author: woobug02
wooo, kittycat how did you feel about your new beautiful setting this morning ????? I do love it :) I just wanted you to know that I went a head and put the 2.36ct RB back in layaway today. It is a J/SI3 but I have to tell you where the flaw is will be easily covered by a prong. It measures 8.71X8.61 and is ideal cut. I have thought long and hard about it but after the jeweler took an additional $1000.00 off I had to go for it. Do you know what your stone measurements are? I want to get a feel for how big the stone is going to look on my finger. I figure your stone and this one are very similar in size :) WOOOOO I may have to go for the thin setting like yours :) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I am nervous but excited. I know alot of people here don''t like SI3 but this one is really pretty face up and face down. There is one small feather that is noticable but right on the edge so easily coverable nothing like my marquise. I can''t wait to see my marquise done....

Woo, that''s great!!!! I have to get my measurements tonight from my cert and post them. The cert is in the safe with hubby''s ( what I call ) high dollar hand guns.... that''s also where we keep any of our important paper work and hubby''s work papers. I can''t wait to see your stone... That''s the thing about a SI3 stone go for it if you find a good one and anyone that says not to is crazy. Oh and I really do like my setting I''ll miss those baguettes but I still like the new one.

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
my rb measures 7.98X8.04X5.01 mm
9.gif

it took me a few minutes to get open the safe.... I can''t stand the dials I can never open one the first time....hehe
face20.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks, which lab did the cert??

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/5/2006 9:10:17 PM
Author: kittycatsmac
my rb measures 7.98X8.04X5.01 mm
9.gif

it took me a few minutes to get open the safe.... I can''t stand the dials I can never open one the first time....hehe
face20.gif
Kitty, do you mind providing other details about your RB? Like the depth/table/pavilion/crown? I''m just being nosy hehe I really like how your new setting really makes your stone pop!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
kittycat it is beautiful!! I posted pictures of the stone I have in layaway and they came back making the diamond look really dark. I noticed your first set did that too. How did you make that go away??? Because your second set looked bright, full of fire and brillance. HELP ME!! Due to the pictures everyone think my new possible stone is a dud... It really isn''t :) Your measurements sound great!!! Would you have considered an EGL stone????

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is so funny, I thought it was a scott kay too! Kitty, I love your stone in its new home. It does look SO much bigger. It almost makes me wish I went with a thinner band for my ER. I think you should leave it as is for awhile and see if you love it they way we all seem to.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s so funny how that new setting makes the stone look like an entirely different one! Amazing.

I also would love to know more specs on this surprisingly-right-under-2c-mark stone!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes we would love specs Kitty!
36.gif
You are so lucky to have a jeweller who can do all this stuff so quickly for you!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Holy Cow!
I was just catching up here- how in the world were you able to get the setting and have the stone set in your size in record time???

that''s just unbelievable.
That''s some quick service.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2006 3:17:51 PM
Author: sevens one
Holy Cow!
I was just catching up here- how in the world were you able to get the setting and have the stone set in your size in record time???

that''s just unbelievable.
That''s some quick service.
I know, would love to have a jeweler like that around me. Can you give us the name of the store Kitty. I know mrssalvo would like to have that info. Thanks!!!
1.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know sevens, she was off to the jeweler at 1:45 and back at 3:50 with the newly set stone!!

Kitty what size is your ring finger? Your jeweler had a bunch of settings sitting around just avail in your ring size? Very lucky!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just love the new setting Kitty - it is bedazzling!!
30.gif
30.gif

ello

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so late in posting but OMG that''s terrible. I feel so bad about what happened to you...but I have to say that the new setting is absolutely beautiful! I''m sending good vibes your way!

SilverLily

Rough_Rock
Bumping this for kittycatsmac to see...hoping she will give us more info on her RB!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Whew! I''m so relieved that this story has a happy ending! I love your new setting, Kitty. It''s absolutely stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2006 11:50:17 AM
Author: SilverLily
Bumping this for kittycatsmac to see...hoping she will give us more info on her RB!
I hope she''s off getting it insured!!!!
1.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2006 12:47:28 PM
Author: FireGoddess

Date: 4/8/2006 11:50:17 AM
Author: SilverLily
I hope she''s off getting it insured!!!!
1.gif
LOL, me too!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No specs yet? Where''s Kitty?

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
wooooooooooooooooo kittycat where are you
35.gif
You must be helping your hubby. Just checking with you.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bump Kitty - where are you???

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Hello?????? Hello????????? Kitty??????
3.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Here kitty,kitty, kitty........

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results