shape
carat
color
clarity

Well, so much for an uneventful trip to pick up my earrings...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
YIKES! Glad you & t-tot are safe ... but sorry you''re still sore! Have you tried Thermacare instant warmup back pads -- when my back (or neck) acts up they really do help. At least a LITTLE.
1.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/26/2007 2:34:04 PM
Author: decodelighted
YIKES! Glad you & t-tot are safe ... but sorry you''re still sore! Have you tried Thermacare instant warmup back pads -- when my back (or neck) acts up they really do help. At least a LITTLE.
1.gif
Thanks Deco...I will look into that this week if the soreness persists. That sounds really good actually.

Did you see the little bezels I posted over in Rocky Talky? Not that I think you should get those, as they are expensive for what they are, but I''m excited to help you with your earring search too! How are your lobes doin?

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Oh TGal, I am so late to jump onto this bandwagon (but I brought my banjo just in case there''s room)...

Feel better, hon!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results