shape
carat
color
clarity

Well, so much for an uneventful trip to pick up my earrings...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
That hubby of yours is really rotten *boo* *hiss*
29.gif
I cannot believe he is making you wait a week and a half
29.gif
He''s the one that should be worried about karma!!!!!

Since you are preggers and in pain there''s always fabulous Tylenol you can take. I know it helps soooo much. Yeah right! I hope you wake up in the morning feeling great TGal. I''ll keep you in my thoughts.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just saw this thread. So sorry you've been in an accident (STUPID truck driver
29.gif
). Soooo glad to hear that baby is fine and kicking! Too bad about yr pain and yr DH not letting you have yr b'day pressie early!
8.gif

I'd say it's time for a bit of bullying and making him feel guilty! Tell him his not letting you have yr presssie early or at least having a quick look is giving you more stress, big time! and it's making yr pain worse. He must let you have a look at it, NOW!

Take good care of yourself and the baby. Hope you feel better soon.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL Miranda and Lien...I really think I could take him...I''m a tough girl...

But, alas, a gift is a gift and I am going to practice what I preach and not say a word about it. I got to pick it out and do the fun work, so maybe TGuy wants to pick when and where he wants to give it to me. In the past that meant a little present left for me on the kitchen table the morning of my birthday. So maybe he just plans to leave it there for another 9 days.
40.gif

Meanwhile, I think I''ve louped my e-ring to death.
41.gif

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
See, I told you your baby is well protected in there! Thanks for the update. I''m so glad all is well. Now your husband needs to give you the earrings that landed you at the hospital ASAP!

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Hi TG, I was horrified to read of your accident but very happy that no harm came to you son. I hope your pain improves quickly. Definitely look forward to the pics of your new earrings when you finally do get them. Yes, you are being tested, or so it does appear.
2.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
"First CAR-ma, now karma...I wanna know what I have done to deserve such vile treatment from the man I married. "

Oh I don't know...maybe it's the sperm-assisting baby-generating HEX you put on me?? Nahhh....couldn't be that!!!
41.gif

So glad to hear you guys are okay from the accident. Stay off the roads missy!!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/21/2007 10:58:51 PM
Author: TravelingGal

I'm in quite a bit of pain, actually. I did have trouble from my last accident but have been going to physical therapy and sports massage. They were going to close me out this week because I was doing well. Now everything hurts worse than the first accident.

T-Gal, I am delighted that your baby is fine, but you matter, too! In our relief at reading that your son (aka The T-Tot) was well, we didn't really focus on your pain. It's dreadful! I am so very sorry!

Hugs,
Deb
34.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry you are in pain. I bet you feel really awful.
7.gif

Its great news that the baby is moving around as normal. That will be a weight off your mind. They are well protected in there, but its best to check anyway.

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Aww, TravelinGal, I've been out of the loop far too long! I didn't know you were expecting a baby! How very exciting!! I'm glad that both you and the baby are doing okay, and I hope your soreness ceases super soon!

What does TTot mean, by the way?

Oh, and as for waiting til your birthday to see the gift, I'm *SO* proud of you! My birthday is in four days and I'm already like a hovering investigator looking for clues to anything. Yesterday I came in from work and there was a pair of scissors sitting out and I was JUST sure he'd wrapped a present for me, so I searched the house. He came home in the middle of my searching and said he'd left the scissors out on purpose, to catch me in the act of hunting. Whatta punk!
9.gif

He'd never leave a box (unwrapped) on the counter and trust me, and I'd never NOT open it!
9.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
7.gif
thats a real bugger about the accident but the main thing is you and bubby are okay :)

9 days is not too long to wait for the pressie you never know he might cave in and give it you early :)

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my God. I can't believe you got hit again!! And I am SO glad to hear you are both ok!! *whew*

I hope you're feeling better today, just take it easy. And eat a lot of pie. Pie helps everything.
9.gif
2.gif

p.s. Tell your hubby he's mean. Or as my youngest used to say, when just a tot, "ooh mean".
5.gif

Delster

Ideal_Rock
TGal I''m so sorry!!! I''m so glad to hear you and TTot are OK. Mind yourself, take care of your poor back and be gentle on yourself. Pricescope orders!

Oh and if hubby won''t let you see the earrings early he at least owes you nightly massages!!!!! If he doesn''t we''ll get all the teachers on here to call round and use their teacher voices on him!!!
2.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
*hangs head in shame* Mara, that must be it. My baby fatty boomba hex to you got the better of me. I should have known you have boomerang superpowers! Maybe the blinding light of your bling deflected the hex?

As for the pain, no worries ladies...I''ll manage! I''ve lived with back and neck pain since I was a teen and while it did get better before all these accidents, at least I''m not debilitated!

Fisher, TTot, is just a spin of my screen nickname and TGuy''s. TGal, TGuy and TTot for the baby. Diamondfan came up with that one, I believe.

And yeah...I have willpower, what can I say? TGuy is up snoozing right now and those earrings are in the same spot on the dining table. The opportunity is there! But I''m a girl who can appreciate a good surprise...there are so few in life, yanno? I mean, this is NOTHING compared to being at the doc''s with the ultrasound up on the screen and forcing ourselves to look away so we wouldn''t find out the sex (not that we would be able to tell even if we were looking at the ultrasound.)

Only 8 more days to check out the J earrings and only 4 more months to find out of it''s a TTot or TTotta. A short time in the scheme of life.
1.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
How scary Tgal!!! So glad you are all alright. Take care of yourself.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
TGal,

I am so so sorry, and so glad you and ttot are okay! Take care of yourself today, and tell your brute of a husband to spoil the heck outta ya.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I''m glad you and baby are okay. Take care of yourself. I hope you can get lots of rest over the 4 day holiday weekend.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/21/2007 10:58:51 PM

I ask if I can at least have the loupe I ordered. He does hand me the loop and MAGNANIMOUSLY also hands me the H&A viewing kit, since he doesn''t know what that is. Oh boy! So much FUN looking for ARROWS in a BLOODY CUSHION.
32.gif

But I amuse myself with my new toys. He wants to know more about the H&A viewer, and asks me how it works. I tell him to look at my new earrings for the arrows. He goes back over the kitchen and looks...then exclaims, ''Nice cut!''
40.gif

*sigh*
Tgal,

I am delighted you are home and that Ttot is safe. Sorry you are sore and DH is poo!

I vote you get the earrings now and DH rustle up some''it ever better for your birf-day. [Tell him, when Steel is sick Mr Steel ALWAYS buys her a ''get better soon'' present, and how Steel says it AWLAYS works
31.gif
]

ps. DH wants to know if the cushion has any ''feathers'' - Get it !!!!!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, I was a bit grumpy this morning, and TGuy wanted to know what the heck was wrong with me (I am rarely visibly grumpy.) It makes him grumpy when I am grumpy (but he''s prone to grumpiness anyway).

I told him I was in pain, and that''s why I am so irritable, so he gave me a massage. While we were chatting about things, I admitted that I totally am fine opening the present on my birthday but I was probably a bit disappointed that I didn''t get to see it yesterday after all the hub bub. However, I cheerfully told him I could certainly wait, and that my birthday was the 10th day after signing for the package and I would make WF''s evaluation period with no problem.

Oh my god, he couldn''t give me the earrings fast enough to look at!!

Honestly, I was surprised, and I protested, no no! I wanted to wait, but he said he didn''t know anything about diamonds and that if something was wrong, we should send it back so we can get it right and sent back in time for my birthday. He wanted it PERFECT for my birthday. Um, er, ummm...

OK, I gave in and told him I''d take a look, loupe them, and give it right back to him.

THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL!
30.gif

Totally eyeclean, and while I didn''t look at them too long, I can''t find the inclusions with the loupe at first shot. They are warmer than my e-ring, but look white in the plat bezel settings and I am so glad I went bigger and lower in color. And speaking of bigger, man, they are WAAAAAAAAAAAAY bigger than I thought they would be. Yikes! Those bezels pump those suckers up!

The posts are a bit rough, but I realized it''s because "PLAT" is engraved in them. They also added that extra groove in the post which will come in handy. They are lovely...sparkly in room lighting and upstairs in natural light.

So I will have to wait awhile to show you all, but I promise a nice photo shoot after my birthday next week. I closed them up, handed them back to TGuy with a grateful kiss and said they passed inspection. He just smiled and said "cool" and put them back in their spot on the kitchen table. I am relieved they are so nice and am happy to wait until my birthday to wear them.
1.gif

Thanks everyone for all your help and well wishes. I''m glad I didn''t peek, (not that I would) but I certainly just PEAKED seeing them!
36.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/22/2007 2:28:23 PM
Author: Steel

Tgal,

I am delighted you are home and that Ttot is safe. Sorry you are sore and DH is poo!

I vote you get the earrings now and DH rustle up some''it ever better for your birf-day. [Tell him, when Steel is sick Mr Steel ALWAYS buys her a ''get better soon'' present, and how Steel says it AWLAYS works
31.gif
]

ps. DH wants to know if the cushion has any ''feathers'' - Get it !!!!!!
3.gif
3.gif
2.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hah told ya woman...those things are probably knockouts. can''t wait to see photos. see tguy isn''t quite so bad after all right? i''ll pull the pins out of the voodoo doll. shhhh.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/22/2007 3:37:06 PM
Author: Mara
hah told ya woman...those things are probably knockouts. can''t wait to see photos. see tguy isn''t quite so bad after all right? i''ll pull the pins out of the voodoo doll. shhhh.
LOL Mara, you always crack me up. TGuy is just that...a GUY. But I guess he thought I really like to open things on the appropriate holiday. Apparently awhile back I didn''t let him open any wedding gifts or Christmas gifts early. Me and my stupid ideas!!!

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
WHooooooooooaaaaaaaaahHH Nellie! I go away to do some work, and ALL THIS DRAMA-Mamma is going on! THANK G you are okay. Car accidents are scary bid''ness. I''m SO thankful you and TTot are okay.
emdgust.gif

Secondly, Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh I cannot wait to see these bezeled beauties! Wowzers. They are going to be knock-outs. I can feel it. I feel better that you have at least laid eyes on them earlier than later. Imagine you opened it up and they turned out to be M&Ms! Ahhhhhhhh.

Wow. I''m going to get carple tunel in my fingers clicking the SMTR button in anticipation.
Yahooo!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
so glad that you and Ttot are fine! Your earrings sound amazing! We need pics on your birthday!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I am so relieved that you and Ttot are ok!! I was scared there for a moment.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOw! Those earrings sound FAB!! Only 8 more days to go, yay!!
36.gif
Can''t wait to see them in pics!

Hope you''ll be in 0% pain, perfect condition very soon.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Where are we on the count down TG?? How''s the bod feeling after your accident?

I hope all is well hun!

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Hi TG, just saw this and glad to hear you are both ok after the accident. Sorry to hear you''re in pain, and I hope it goes away soon!

The earrings sound beautiful!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Late to this, but thank goodness you and the TTot are ok.
emrose.gif

can''t wait to see your studs....
9.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Monday ladies...

I''m hanging in there...both physical pain and mental pain as the studs are still sitting on the kitchen table.
40.gif
At least it''s nice to know my husband trusts me and doesn''t think I''m going to take the sparklies for a spin around town! Back pain is pretty bad, but it''s hard to tell what''s from the first accident, second accident, or just from getting fat with TTot. C''est la vie!

Iwanna...Friday''s the day...I am hoping morning instead of evening! Even though I did get to take a look last week, I''ve forgotten how big they are, how the sparkle, etc, so I''m excited to see them again, and moreover, try them on!
18.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/26/2007 12:22:07 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 11/22/2007 1:09:27 AM
LOL Miranda and Lien...I really think I could take him...I''m a tough girl...

But, alas, a gift is a gift and I am going to practice what I preach and not say a word about it. I got to pick it out and do the fun work, so maybe TGuy wants to pick when and where he wants to give it to me. In the past that meant a little present left for me on the kitchen table the morning of my birthday. So maybe he just plans to leave it there for another 9 days.
40.gif

Meanwhile, I think I''ve louped my e-ring to death.
41.gif

omg this is so funny.. You''re a very patient lady.. lol Saint TG.. that''s you! lol
Ha, definitely not a saint. More like absentminded. This babybrain usually allows me to forget it''s there during the day.
1.gif

It''s probably also easier because I know when it will be given to me (if it doesn''t happen, I go in with backup and take the box by force). I think that''s why some LIWs have such a hard time with peeking...because they have no idea when they get to wear the ring.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results