shape
carat
color
clarity

Weekly Workout Thread 5th May till 11th May

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
marcy, here ya go. They are all throughout the thread. There's just too many to pull all together!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/emoticons-in-one-place-together.74763/

And I agree, you ARE amazing lady!
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay Marcy for another lb; I am hoping to see you wearing sparkly diamonds in your ears for your accomplishments!!!!

I am going to go weigh in at WW soon. I will post more later
3.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Ellen
35.gif

Oh Boy Marcy, can''t wait to see what you buy
36.gif
Have fun shopping, I know you will.

Linda

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
HEY SKIPPY!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 10,000 post sweetie pie. you are being paged on the hangout thread, in case you didn''t see it yet.
9.gif

Linda WE LOVE OUR SKIPPY
35.gif
36.gif

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Good morning, WHLTers!

Things are still insane around here--we managed to pack up our living room & kitchen stuff last night, but we have a ton to do tonight to get all the furniture off of the carpets because the cleaners are coming tomorrow to steam them. My biggest fear is that we're going to realize we have too much stuff and have to go through and repack everything! The most stuff is definitely in the kitchen--we both love to cook. My baking tins and accoutrements took up pretty much an entire box. Luckily we're media mailing all our books/dvds/anything else we can, so that should free up a lot of space.

I've been pretty good about my eating habits this week--been eating high fiber cereal for breakfast every day and drinking water during the day. Kris has declared that he wants to lose about 20 pounds to get down to 240 (which is about right for his height and build--6'7"). I think it'd be really good for him, actually, since he carries almost all his extra weight around his tummy and that's supposed to be the worst place for it. I'm still on him to work on his core muscles more and I think getting rid of that extra weight would help a lot.

We've been trying to walk first thing in the morning, but we're only really managing about twice a week, especially since we've been staying up late this week packing. We're so used to getting our 8 hours of sleep that if we don't get to bed until 11, we have a hard time getting up at 5:45. Hopefully once we're all packed and moved, we'll have a bit of an easier time. Walking for half an hour really makes the morning nice.

Skippy, I posted in your thread on hangout, but CONGRATULATIONS on 10K posts!!! You are a rock star, lady!

Marcy, you are amazing! Congratulations on that pound and I hope you have a great time shopping!

Steph, have a great time at the beach!

Kimberly, I'm sure that weight will come off--enjoy the restaurant week and don't worry too much about it.

SS, I'll go fishing with you! My dad and I used to go fishing all the time when I was a kid--there's something really relaxing about it. Especially now that I am older and can fish with beer!

Rod, that is too funny about your name. Sorry you don't enjoy fishing, too!

Bee, good luck with your exams today!

Lorelei, you should definitely try Pilates--I really enjoyed it when I belonged to a gym that offered classes. Actually, I'm hoping that once we move and get jobs and whatnot we can find a gym to belong to that offers classes like that and yoga. Somehow having a class to go to motivates me to exercise more.

Linda, I'm sure you'll be able to get your three pounds off soon. Sorry if I missed it, but did your mom end up having her surgery?

Dragonfly, LOL at the chocolate cake comment! It was delicious, but I know I shouldn't have it every day. There's just the two of us, though, and someone needs to eat it! I have one class left for my cake decorating class and then it should be back to normal baking schedules. My problem is that I refuse to make cake that is not uber tasty so I tend to use things like buttermilk and heavy cream and butter and real chocolate. *Sigh* I think I may do something a bit lighter for the cake for next week!

OK, I have a ton to get done, so I should be off. I'm glad I finally got a proper post in, though!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice to have you back LP - yarr!

I will have to go and do my cardio soon, but I am definitely going to investigate pilates when I can. I think a DVD might be the WTG for me, as I can''t really fit in classes.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I had my private PT today and had a great workout. We usually do a lot of core and legs, so I requested to focus on arms today which is what she planned anyway, hopefully I won't be too sore tomorrow. Also when I was doing my 3 min cardio on the rower my hip flexor was bothering me. She said that I need to work on stretching it out, and I asked about yoga for that, and she said that would be perfect. So I'm going to try and make the effort to start going to bikram on the weekends a) to stretch my hip flexors and b) because it is just such an awesome total body and mind workout.

I have been making chicken noodle soup a lot for lunch lately, and DH requested a new soup b/c he needs some variety so I made a big pot of veggie beef, however I think I'm going to have to start making two soups...one for him and one for me...the veggie beef one has more processed stuff like canned tomatoes and ranch dip seasoning, and this particular one has chicken buillon cube (tons of sodium) b/c I forgot to buy chicken broth. My chicken noodle is all fresh ingredients, which is part of why I like it so much (except for the broth). But I have started freezing my chicken carcasses so that I can start making my own broth occasionally which will will not have a high sodium content.

Oh and I'm trying a new pizza tonight since my wheat crust from last week made enough dough for two, tonights is a zucchini pizza that was in the latest Sur La Table or Williams Sonoma catalogue--can't remember which b/c they came on the same day.

Okay just found the pizza recipe online to share...I'm sure it will be super yummy, but will report on that tomorrow...they also had a lot of other yummy pizza ideas on their site.

Zucchini & Basil Pizza

ETA: DH just called and well it looks we might not be having pizza at home tonight...they have a work HH for his project team so now he want to go out...

LP, good for you on trying to stay healthy and active despite all the moving chaos.

Skippy, Congrats on your PS Milestone

Marcy, keep up the good work

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone! Exams were very tough today
14.gif
Just a quick stop by as I have another one tomorrow so need to hit the books again. Just one week left
36.gif
36.gif

Mara-glad to hear that you''re still eating those cupcakes! (and of course still exercising to burn them off!)

Rod-sorry to hear that the job hunt is still going slow. I know that you''ll get something soon, both you and Charlie will. A 12 mile skate would be brilliant fun! I like Charlie''s idea!! I know you said that the exam would go well......I''ll listen to you from now on
9.gif

Marcy-I''d probably get the bigger pretty nice diamonds, seeing as you can get the store credit, unless there''s something else that you''d like to get with that credit. hehe I don''t trust anyone with my puppy
3.gif
Woohoo on another pound
23.gif
That''s amazing!!

Steph-enjoy the beach!!

Ladypirate-you sound busy with all the moving! It must be so exciting going off to a new city together!

Talk to everyone tomorrow. I''m off to study and then take mups for a quick walkies.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bee, please give Mups cuddlings from her aunties!
emlove.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Hey, guys. Just got back from the beach a few mins. ago. It was really nice. We went to Coco Beach, which is only about 45 mins. away and the weather was just perfect. There was a nice breeze, and the water was nice and warm. I will def. be making more trips there this summer. Hope everyone is having a great day!

Marcy, woohoo on 155...that is awesome. How close are you to your goal weight? It''s gotta be getting close, you are going to disappear soon!

Hi, Lorelei, Ellen and Linda!

Skippy, congrats on the 10k and good luck at WW!

LP, moving is so stressful...I packed on 10 lbs. moving to our new house with eating out a lot and stress eating. Good luck with all the packing, I''m sure it will be a relief when it''s all over!

Appletini, that pizza sounds sooo good. I''ve been on such an Italian kick lately

Bee, yea for only having 1 week left...I know you are excited about that!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay, I lost almost 3 lbs; I gained 1 lb last week and I came back fighting for it this week!!!!
9.gif
hehe I think it was the perfect wake up call for me staying on track even though I made cupcakes and ate a couple I proved to myself I could keep on doing it! Thanks for the inspiration all and all your kind words; you all keep me motivated!!! I had a busy day today; I went and bought roses and flowers to plant in the yard. I also met an old friend from college for lunch; I got to visit w/her baby 14 mos and her. It felt like time never passed; we can always pick up where we last left off. I feel lucky to have friends like that!!!

ETA: I will be going to yoga class tonight, yay. I feel relaxed just thinking about it. . . ahhh. hehe

Lot's of posts; if I missed anyone it wasn't intentional so hello and have a wonderful evening!!!
35.gif

Rod, have an uber workout and I am excited for you and Charlie to go roller blading tomorrow, how fun is that?!?!?!

SS, how was the fishing and catching worms?

Monnie, hehe about the worms!!! How are you?

Marcy, whooo hooo on your 1 lbs lose. That was my 10k post when I said that. hehe I am so happy for you!

Linda, your grandboys sound like so much fun! Thanks for the congrats, you are such a wonderful cheerleader; we love you for that!

Mara, good to see you! I did like you and made cupcakes and lost weight instead of gaining. hehe Did you make the banana ones yet?

Ellen, how are you darling?

Kimi, sorry your days have been nutty. Sounds like dinner will be nice, you willl lose soon, don't fret. You are doing wonderful!

Steph, how fun! Sounds like it was a great day at the beach, thanks for the kudos on the 10k! My SIL wants us to go out to Orlando next year; I don't know how excited I am about Disneyworld (not going there, but w/2 boys saying I want this and that kind of like a sugar high) I love them but I think it might drive me nuts w/I want . . ., so my question how far is it to the beach? Also are there adult things to do besides the amusement parks? I sure there are but maybe it will help us want to go. hehe

LadyPirate, thank you for the 10k kudos. Wow, you are busy; I would go help you if I lived out there! Good for both you and Kris doing well and him wanting to lose a little more. Glad you are walking!

Lorelei, yay for cardio. My sister keeps for getting to tell me which pilates dvd. She loves hers though so I will keep on her; she just got back from a trip so she is getting back into her routine so I am sure she will tell me soon!

Apple, sorry about the skin allergies; I never had that; I am glad the cream helps. Thanks for the 10k kudos. Yum enjoy your pizza! Thanks for sharing; I will check it out!

Bee, hehe I missed that part that you will put a tracking device on Amber. You will do awesome on your exams!!!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will wait patiently Skip until you find out which pilates DVD it is! There are so many out there to choose from, that I would rather go on recommendations than haphazardly grab one and find it isn''t suitable
7.gif
No mad rush, just when it is convenient
1.gif

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Just a fly by post. I''m heading out to go dress shopping. I had a great hike this morning with the fishing. Also some snake wrangling. That''s a good workout for one day!

Have a great tomorrow!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/8/2008 5:16:06 PM
Author: somethingshiny
Just a fly by post. I''m heading out to go dress shopping. I had a great hike this morning with the fishing. Also some snake wrangling. That''s a good workout for one day!

Have a great tomorrow!
What is snake wrangling please?

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/8/2008 5:24:37 PM
Author: Lorelei

Date: 5/8/2008 5:16:06 PM
Author: somethingshiny

Have a great tomorrow!
What is snake wrangling please?
LOL! I would imagine that they came across a couple of snakes while out fishing and had to get them off of the path. Hopefully they weren''t poisonous! We have rattlesnakes up in the mountains here and they can be mean suckers.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehe to Snake wrangling or maybe not
6.gif

Lorelei, my sister said she 10 Minute Solution: Rapid Results Pilates and Pilates Complete for Inflexible People.
1.gif

Off to yoga soon. Tomorrow I will meet my friend for weights.
3.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yes, please, somethingshiny, do explain "snake wrangling" for us...I don''t have a clue! Is it like gigging frogs? LOL!

Rod, I''m sending job dust your way...it only stands to reason that since we all lost our jobs around the same time, we will find new ones around the same time as well--you and Charlie will surely be next!

I just heard back from one of my interviews, that I passed the background check and she would have an answer for me by the end of next week because she will be OOT early in the week. I am really crossing my fingers on this one, I would absolutely love to work for this company.

I picked up a neti pot at Walgreens this morning, what a strange little contraption and even stranger feeling shooting water up your nose, but it seemed to clear things up a bit. Hopefully the neti pot treatment in combo with some nyquil tonight will help me get a better night''s rest...

I did some lunges with weights and worked on my arms and abs today for about 20 minutes, and felt rather exhausted afterwards. I''m taking it easy for the rest of the evening and relaxing now with some hot tea with lemon and honey.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone. I had fun shopping today and I love upgrade policies. I bought 2 diamonds and applied credit towards them from my old wedding rings. I got a G I1 .43 and an I I1 .44 and both faced up beautifully and eye clean (for me anyway). They are both very good cuts and I think will look great in the dangle earrings. I could tell the color difference between the G & I when they were face down but held up a few feet away they both faced up white so once they are mounted in yellow gold it will be interesting to see if I can tell the difference. I compared that size to the .32 size I was looking at to these and could see big a difference. The store said they could make the dangle leverbacks for me and only charged me $105 for that. Woo hoo!
As for my new sapphire ring – that’s a heart flutterer.
happy%20hearts.gif
I picked out a YG 8 stone channel set ring with .36 ctw and a .91 RB royal blue sapphire. She brought me 3 RB around a carat to look at and this one made my heart go pitter patter and I told her that’s the one. The other 2 were pretty but this one was well cut, lively and gorgeous. I will get to pick up my earrings and ring on Sunday. I can hardly wait.
woohoo.gif

I told Marty tonight this started me down a path of no return, now all of my gemstone rings will have to be upgraded. He said “I know”.
Thank you Kimi, Lorelei, Ellen, Skppy, Linda, Ladypirate, and Appletini, for being excited about me loosing another pound.
slider_grouphugg.gif

Ellen, thanks for the link to the great emoticons I will use them excessively this time. They are awesome.
slider_yourock.gif

Skippy, yippee for great weigh in at WW and woo hoo for 10,000 posts. Congratulations on loosing 3 pounds.
cheerleader1.gif
How wonderful you enjoyed a nice visit with an old friend; those kind of friends are priceless. Have fun at yoga tonight. How cool your “Big” post was for me.
Ladypirate, it is amazing how much you can accumulate over time. It’s hard to get up early to go for a walk or workout if you get to bed late.
Lorelei, I need to explore DVD’s for workout ideas. Since summer is FINALLY coming I plan on walking outside a lot though.
Appletini, glad you had a wonderful workout today. I love chicken noodle soup. I hope your pizza turns out great whenever you make it.
Bee, sorry to hear your exams were rough today. I don’t blame you not trusting anyone with Amber.
Steph, sounds like a great outing to Cocoa Beach. Right now I have 5 more pounds to go. Then I will try for another 10.
Somethingshiny, yuck to snack wrangling. Have fun dress shopping.
Monnie, sorry to have to wait until next week to hear back but my best wishes are coming your way for a great job offer.
Have a great evening.
Marcy

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Skippy, yea for the 3 lbs lost! About Orlando, I''m still kind of getting to know the city myself. As far as adult things to do, the beach is not far. We went to Cocoa Beach today, which is about 40 mins. away and really nice. There are also a ton of really good resturants to try around the downtown area. There is also a TON of good shopping. There is the Mall at Millienia which has all the upscale shops you could ask for (Tiffany, Cartier, Louis Vuitton, etc.). There is also Universal Studios Islands of Adventure which has more adult type rides if you are into amusement parks. There is the Diney Wide World of Sports and there are usually baseball games going on there to check out. Hmmm, that''s about all I can think of right now, but I''ll let ya know if I come up with other things
2.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Marcy...woohoo about your new purchases! Can''t wait to see the pics!!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, lot''s of posts today. This will need to be a bit shorter than normal.......Meaning you won''t have to read it for 10 minutes - LOL

We had a nice day. Nothing on the job front. Weather was beautiful, so we enjoyed breakfast on the terrace, lunch at home, coffee under the oak, then we had very productive and long workouts. I typically work out harder on Thursdays as we don''t go to the gym on Friday. Dinner was a nice and super healthy salad with a couple dark chocolate squares for dessert, but I was still a bit hungry, so I fixed some popcorn for an added treat. I weight myself this morning and was down almost 3 pounds from my last weigh in, but my weight can fluctuate 3 - 5 pounds in a day. At least I''m not gaining any weight, and with my workouts, I wouldn''t think I would anyway. We''re going for a 12 mile skate tomorrow morning and I always enjoy that a lot!

Skippy, if you''re not convinced about coming to Orlando, consider this........Rod and Charlie are only about an hour and 20 minutes away. Maybe that might help you decide. Huh?? Huh??? Huh??? Yay for losing 3 pounds. Go Skippy.....Go Skippy!

Steph, I''m glad you enjoyed Coco Beach. When we lived in Orlando it was the beach we visited the most and found it to be a very nice beach.

I''m glad you had such fun bling shopping Marcy and it sounds like you did GREAT!! Yay for another pound too! The amazing shrinking woman continues!!!!

Moving is such and ordeal LP, but it sounds like you are handling things just fine. I''m sure you''ll be so happy when it''s all over and you''re comfortably settled in Portland!!

Yay for a great PT session Apple!!

See, always listen to Rod bee*!!! I''m sure you''ll be so glad to have the exams all behind you for the semester! I am looking forward to our skate tomorrow and we have one of the most beautiful waterfront sidewalks to skate on too!

I too want to know about the snake wrangling too SS?? Maybe I shouldn''t be curious, but I am!

Sounds like things are going really well for you Monnie!! I hope you''re right that we''ll all become employed soon. I have enjoyed my time off, but it''s time to go back to work. It''s really time to start making money again!! Thanks for the dust. It''s obviously worked for you both!!

I guess that is long enough for one night. I hope you all had a great Thursday and your weekend gets off to a great start tomorrow.

Sleep well.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Guys, I have a confession. The moving got to me tonight and I suggested beer and pizza for dinner. Not even healthy-ISH pizza: pepperoni & extra cheese dipped in ranch dressing and smothered in hot sauce. It was DELICIOUS, but probably not the best thing. Since we''ve been actively moving furniture and whatnot for the last 3 hours, though, I don''t feel so bad. OK, speaking of moving, Kris is glaring at me, so I''m putting down the laptop and getting back to packing.

Sorry I don''t have time for individual replies tonight--have a good night all!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone!
35.gif

I''m down .4 of a pound this week ... Yay! I know, it''s not much but it IS something considering all the "engagement festivities" we are still involved in and eating out etc. Thank goodness I''m still working out or else I would be packing on weight like I was trying to go pro!
This week my goal is to be able to actually plan my means for the week and go to the supermarket and come home and cook to make sure I have everything I need for the week so that I can stay on track! It will be so much easier to recognize significant losses when I really combine monitoring my food intake and exercising! Aggh! Must plan and execute successfully.
9.gif

Lorelei - Winsor Pilates is amazing! I love the DVDs. They work too! When I was really active and working out frequently, I incorporated Winsor pilates into my routine and I developed core strength and muscle tone like I couldn''t believe. I added little 3 pound weights to the workout once I mastered the basics and my arms were lovely! I love Pilates and they are just so effective without being as taxing as some of the other stuff you need to do to get a good and effective workout. Good luck starting out and please let us know how Pilates are working out for you ... Some "before" and "after" pics, maybe?
31.gif

Monarch - Sinus congestion is the worst! You should be able to find a Neti pot at your local drug store. I had never heard of one before and it sounded so funny that I was embarrassed to ask about it but ... nope ... apparently Neti pots and various other types of sinus wash/rinse systems are very popular nowadays. Ask your pharmacists and they should be able to help you find a good one that will work for you. I bought a sinus rinse with a squeeze bottle that just looked easier to use than a neti pot and I loved it. It worked great. Not only did my sinuses feel better, it was a mental thing too ... they just "felt" cleaner, therefore, I felt better. Strange but true. I hope you feel better soon!

Skippy - Thank you for checking up on me ... I did get my voice back! Finally after a week! I got it back last weekend and I was so, so relieved! You''re such a sweetie for caring. Thank you! Good job with your workout classes and for being down again. You should feel proud of yourself. You''ve worked hard and now it''s showing. Yay, Skippy! Congrats on your 10,000 posts as well!
36.gif
PS would not be the same without you. You were one of the very first members to acknowledge one of my posts and to be helpful and friendly and I will never forget you for it ... Thanks!

Lady Pirate - I do not envy you at all. Moving sucks! Good for you for staying on track and eating right.
16.gif
That is so, so difficult to do when you have a lot of things going on. Nice job with fitting in the walking in the morning as well ... impressive. I''m sure that it will be easier once the moving is done but you guys seem to be doing really well!

Appletini - Great job with the good PT session. Arms are always harder for me to work than my legs. When your hip flexors are tight it can be so painful. I had a PT several years ago who showed me a stretch that has been so helpful. You stand with one leg ahead of the other and you bend the back knee towards the floor while tilting your pelvis forward, you should feel the stretch down the front of the bent back leg. It''s so hard to describe stretching online ... You should see me too - I look ridiculous. I was modeling the stretch for myself so that I could try and explain it for you.
20.gif
I hope you "got" it and that, if you try it, it helps you. Yoga is amazing as well so that should be fun! I''ve always wanted to try Bikram but haven''t gotten around to it yet. Umm, Zucchini & Basil pizza ... Yum!
18.gif
Thanks for the recipe!

bee* - Keep up the good work! I''m sure that you are going to do just fine on your exams ... Yay to them almost being over!

Marcyc - YAY for the new pretties! Pics, please! I can''t wait to see them. If I can''t wait, I''m sure that you are just beside yourself!
26.gif
New bling and you lost more weight?!! Could things be any better! What a great week for you! I was reading about your diamond dilemma and had to stop b/c my head just hurt ... I wouldn''t have known what to do either. It''s amazing how we can get so indecisive about these things, huh? Sounds like you made the right choices though ... nice!

Hi Rod - No worries on the job front! That perfect job is lurking out there for you ... You sound like such an amazing person that I find it hard to believe that that perfect opportunity is not just waiting around the corner for you. Keep up the hard work and you''ll be back in the rat race before you know it. I don''t know how you''re going to trade in the fabulous life that you are leading for work though ... I always get jealous reading about what idyllic days and weather you have.
26.gif

Have a great night and a fantastic Friday!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Steph, the shopping around there sounds divine.
Rod, that’s great to be down 3 pounds. Have fun on your 12 mile skate tomorrow. The fruit is finally starting to look great in the stores here so I picked up a bunch today. I eat my baggie of mixed fruit at work – it’s not quite as nice nor does it have a view but I’ll pretend like I’m on your terrace. I am enjoying being the amazing shrinking woman. It will help my jewelry look bigger; ha ha. I am so glad I went with bigger diamonds for my earrings.
Ladypirate, no worries about pizza – all that packing will probably burn off more calories than you ate in a few pieces of pizza.
Sparkalicious, yippee for being down .4 pound. LOL at packing on weight like a pro. I always plan out our meals and purchase according. Not only does it help with my eating habits; it saves us money too. We waste a lot of food. I am glad you got your voice back. I used to loose my voice every day about 11 am. The doctors finally figured out it was aerosol; after using deodorant and hair spray in the morning it would take about 4 hours and my voice was gone for hours. Marty always teases me he’s going to start spraying it around me when I talk too much. I am very anxious to pick up my new pretties. Sorry my ramblings gave you a headache. I am very indecisive. I always try to be thrifty, then I hate whatever I buy because it’s not the nicest, blah, blah, blah. I don’t think I’ll have buyers remorse this time.
Well, I must get to bed. Happy Friday my PS friends.
35.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Spark, Skippers and everyone for being so encouraging about the Pilates! It was Miss Mara that first got me interested in it, then with my rotten back, it seemed like a safe routine, so I will get to ordering my DVD''s! I was reading in Shape mag ( I think) that Denise Richards in an interview lost a whole jeans size easily doing Pilates, so I am definitely going to try it!
3.gif

Rod, skating for 12 miles? I know I couldn''t do it, how fun though!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/8/2008 9:11:42 PM
Author: marcyc

I told Marty tonight this started me down a path of no return, now all of my gemstone rings will have to be upgraded. He said “I know”.
lol.gif
Love it! And congrats on your pretties! Must post pics yanno.
2.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/9/2008 7:11:40 AM
Author: Ellen

Date: 5/8/2008 9:11:42 PM
Author: marcyc

lol.gif
Love it! And congrats on your pretties! Must post pics yanno.
2.gif
That is good he knows what to expect!
9.gif
16.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I talked DH into coming home for dinner b/c I already had the ingredients and we had an open bottle of wine that hadn''t been finished the previous night, plus it was LOST and grey''s night....okay...the pizza was awesome...I totally recommend it, and I love the thin crispy wheat crust (from the May issue of Shape). I have a basil infused EVOO, so I used that one on my zucchini and squash.

Can''t decide if I want to go to the TBT class today or have an "easy" day and just walk on the TM or do the ellipitcal and read the latest Better Homes & Gardens. Either way I''ll be doing something.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone
35.gif

YAY Marcy for buying yourself beautiful diamonds for earrings. My friend, you sure deserve them. You have done a fantastic job on the weight you have lost. You are one beautiful woman. We are all SO very proud of our Marcy!!!

LadyPirate: Thank you for asking about my mom. Yes, she did have her surgery. She is doing OK. We are going to visit her on Sunday for Mother''s Day.

SS: OK, now what is snake wrangling. I do hope it has nothing to do with snakes. I hate snakes, I see them every so often at my brother''s house. They scare me. I run the other way. HA!!!
23.gif

Bee: So glad your exams are over. Hoooooray!!

Steph. I envy you, with all of those great places to shop. Plus, all those gorgeous beaches. Rick and I will be right there.
9.gif

Skippy sweetie pie: Hoooooray for you losing 3 pounds. I am so proud of you.

Rod: I wouldn''t want to go back to work, if I lived where you do. That gorgeous weather, the beaches. I know, though you and Charlie WILL find that perfect job. Things are bad everywhere. It is bad where my hubby works too. The economy just sucks right now.

Hi Monnie:
35.gif
I am glad your interview went well. I am sending you fairy dust. I hope you get that job. Please let us know ASAP.

I''ll be back later to check in, going to run errands.

Linda

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results