shape
carat
color
clarity

Weekly Workout Thread 14th April till 20th April

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Linda,

She emailed me again (we''ve been playing phone tag) and this is what she had to say, it''s a bit more detailed:

1. 6 small meals a day
2. 1 unit=15 carbs
3. For women 2-3 units at each meal
4. Divide your plate up 1/2 low-starch veggies (you
can have as much as you want), 1/4 starch, 1/4
protein.
5. Everything is measured, like, Honey Nut Cheerios is
29 grams for a cup so that is 2 units. Cut that in
half (1 unit) 8 oz of milk (1 unit) 1/2 a banana (1
unit) Altogether it equals 3 units.
6. What I found worked for me while I was pregnant
(and this was what they told me to do) was after a
meal go for a walk, even if it is just 10 minutes,
lowers your blood sugar drastically. If you take your
blood sugar and it is high you go for a walk.
7. To have diabetes it has to be part of your
genetics, it isn''t something to feel bad about, that
was the first thing that they told me.

When you talk to her tell her I went to the class and
I was shocked, 1/2 of the people in there were not
even slightly overweight. There were a few older
people but most were in their 40''s (I''m guessing)and
really active many had very regimented exersize
routines.

Good morning All!!

How cool that you and Charlie impressed the guy at the gym, ROd. Too funny.

Spark, I think I failed to congratulate you on your engagement. Congratulations, a bit late!!

Marcy, I''m so glad you''re unstuck! I hope my sister and BIL make some drastic changes. My BIL has ulcers that the MD won''t even consider dealing with until he does something about his health. My BIL pishahs the whole thing, he doesn''t want to do it, but my sister seems determined. I hope she sticks to it.

Feel better, Monnie.

Have a geray day all.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kimberly,

Thank you SO much and tell you sister how much I appreciate all of her help. I can''t remember if I mentioned it or not, but two of my cousins have diabetes also.

Monnie: Hope you are feeling better, if not, please go to the doctor.

I will post more later, Ryan is up now and must take care of him.

Later,
Linda

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

35.gif
ya''ll! Hope this note finds everyone well. I hopped on my exercise bike today for the first time in ages (before surgery). I rode on very light tension, then increased it. Tolerated it well and forgot the time as I was watching a movie but it must have been close to an hour! I thought I''d walk the river, but it is very windy as snow/rain is predicted starting tomorrow thru the weekend. Not sure if well get out to test drive cars this weekend as a result of the weather. When we get that heavy slushy snow it just isn''t worth driving around/risk.

I plan on drinking champagne tomorrow
9.gif
(gosh it''s been ages since I had a drink!) and looking forward to it. I gave up drinking coffee when I was not feeling very well post-op (stomach upset) and I have not gone back to it. I miss the taste more than anything--and the habit or having that hot cup in the morning. Now I have decaf earl grey tea or something else herbal.

cheers--Sharon

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/17/2008 1:08:32 PM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

35.gif
ya''ll! Hope this note finds everyone well. I hopped on my exercise bike today for the first time in ages (before surgery). I rode on very light tension, then increased it. Tolerated it well and forgot the time as I was watching a movie but it must have been close to an hour! I thought I''d walk the river, but it is very windy as snow/rain is predicted starting tomorrow thru the weekend. Not sure if well get out to test drive cars this weekend as a result of the weather. When we get that heavy slushy snow it just isn''t worth driving around/risk.

9.gif
(gosh it''s been ages since I had a drink!) and looking forward to it. I gave up drinking coffee when I was not feeling very well post-op (stomach upset) and I have not gone back to it. I miss the taste more than anything--and the habit or having that hot cup in the morning. Now I have decaf earl grey tea or something else herbal.

cheers--Sharon
Good for you Sharon! Enjoy your champers!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/17/2008 1:19:54 PM
Author: Lorelei

Date: 4/17/2008 1:08:32 PM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

35.gif

9.gif

cheers--Sharon
Good for you Sharon! Enjoy your champers!
HI:

Cheers Lorelei!
emcocktl.gif
emthup.gif
9.gif

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey.........

We had a fantastic day weatherwise...... The temps moved up to the mid 70's with cloudless, ultra-blue skies and no humidity whatsoever! We enjoyed breakfast on the terrace too. For lunch Charlie decided to make fried egg with melted swiss cheese sandwiches. Man were they ever good and the protein from the egg's would benefit us later when we went to the gym. Before heading to the gym, we of course had our cup of coffee under the oak and enjoyed the spectacular weather. Then the gym. It was our 3rd day in a row this week and since tomorrow's a day of rest, I pushed really hard and did extra pushups, chinups and dips, plus lot's of other assorted weights. I'm sore, which is a good thing. I had a very nice and healthy salad for dinner, then we split a cinnamon roll from Panera for dessert. I have an interview tomorrow morning. It's really just exploratory, so I'm not really counting on much..........Otherwise, if the weather's as spectacular as it was today, we may go to the beach tomorrow afternoon and just walk on the white powdery sands of the Gulf of Mexico!
10.gif
Tomorrow night, we'll do our usual Sushi, FroYo and coffee under the oak. Oh and I finally got closure on the job I interviewed for twice and never heard back from. Turns out they never hired anyone and had a major reorg after I interviewed and one of the people I was interviewed by was let go. They're not going to fill the position and maybe I'm really lucky I didn't go there. At least I know it wasn't me, which did make me feel a little better.

LOL Marcy. I wouldn't say we're stars at the gym, but I would say we're considered hard working for our ages for sure! Yay for 26 minutes on the treddie!

Glad you're doing well Spark!

Monnie, I'm concerned about the constant nausea. I hope it just passes and you feel better quickly, but if it doesn't, PLEASE go see the doctor. Didn't hubby have his interview Monday? Fingers crossed it went well. Man it's tough out there......

Lorelei, this afternoon on the elliptical, the guy next to me kept watching my RPM readings on the monitor and finally he caught me looking at him looking at me and so he commented that he usually tries to keep up with whoever he's next too, but just wasn't up to pedaling at "warp" speed next to me. He was a young guy too. It made me feel good!

bee* I had to LOL at your comment that you couldn't go on vacation until after the Sex and the City movie is released. You are indeed a MAJOR fan for sure. I hope bootcamp was great tonight! And sorry if all of the sudden you crave a fried egg with melted swiss cheese on perfectly toasted and buttered sourdough bread sandwich. Not my fault. Nope. Not at all! LOL
31.gif

Hey Sharon! An hour on your bike for the first time exercising is quite fantastic. Sorry about the slushy snow in your future. And I hope you enjoy every single drop of your Champagne
30.gif

I guess that's about it for me. I'll check in tomorrow, but most likely, tomorrow night. I hope you're all looking forward to getting your weekend off to a great start tomorrow.

Sleep well.......

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Linda, I''ll stop bombarding you with information! She just kept sending emails and I wanted to pass them along. I hope they help a bit. I talked to her this afternoon and she was telling me how helpful regimented eating is for her in regards to weight loss. I''m hoping her class, that she attended last night, helps her.

Rod, a day at the beach sounds lovely!

We had a delicious pork verde dish for dinner along with some fruit salad.

Now it''s time to settle down and in for the evening. I''m sleepy.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Hi all!

We leave the house at 6:15 AM tomorrow for our trip! I''m so excited--I''ve packed a surprise bottle of champagne (cheers Sharon!) and our bags our next to the door ready to go. The last time we went on vacation was up to Napa last August, so I''m really looking forward to this trip.

I probably won''t be online too much while we''re on vacation, but we are bringing the laptop so I''ll try to pop in occasionally and see what everyone is up to! Have a GREAT week, all!!

10.gif
<--sunglasses that will most likely not be needed in rainy (and maybe snowy according to the weather report) OR

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy one more day till the weekend starts!
9.gif

Somethingshiny, I bet you are having fun planning your wedding. Congratulations on being officially engaged. Yay for working out and joining WW next week.
Monnie, sorry to hear you are having problems with your nausea. I hope you get better soon.
Hi Lorelei.
Bee, I stayed away from the evil bracelet snagging filing cabinet today. At least I didn’t have bad dreams from the experience. Ha Ha. That’s funny you wanted to wait to go on vacation after the movie comes out.
Kimi, I hope your BIL and sister do well. That’s great your sister is determined as that will certainly help her. It will make it hard for her if your BIL doesn’t change though. My husband didn’t really change until I’d been loosing weight for over a year but he was still very supportive of me. Of course he only needed to loose a little weight nothing like I had to loose.
Linda, I hope your grandson is doing better today. Poor little guy.
Sharon, mmm to drinking some champagne. I love the bubbly. Have fun car shopping. That’s wonderful you had a nice, long bike ride today.
Rod, good luck on the interview tomorrow. It sounds like it was a good thing you never got offered a job from that one company. My right knee flared up today but it was when I bent it kind of hard and I don’t think it had a thing to do with the treddie. Too funny the guy at the gym wasn’t going to try and keep up with you. Your egg sandwich sounds great. I eat those a lot on school nights – they are tasty, filling and quick.
Ladypirate, have a marvelous trip! Mmm to champagne.
Sleep well.
Marcy

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
I actually got out of bed early this morning and went to the gym. I''m so proud of myself!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey.........I didn''t sleep well last night. I suppose it was in anticipation of this morning''s interview, which was a TOTAL UNADULTERATED BUST. The guy I met with hadn''t even read my resume, didn''t have any idea of my background and was looking for a Junior Recruiter for a salary that even for a junior (but somewhat experienced) recruiter would be totally insulting.
29.gif
So our meeting didn''t last long once he realized I was waaaaay over qualified. It seems I''m either completely not qualified for something, or over qualified, but no banana for sure.

Then I came home and we had lunch and headed to the beach, which was another frustrating experience. We decided to go to Clearwater Beach, which is one of the most beautiful beaches on the west coast of Florida, but the city of Clearwater has taken most of the public parking away and turned it instead into a lovely, meandering wide sidewalk along the beach, that absolutely no one can use, (AND HE SAID SHOUTING.....AGGGHHHH) BECAUSE THERE''S NO PARKING.
29.gif
29.gif
There were all these cars trying to find a parking space, who might have spent some money somewhere along the beach, if we could have gotten there. So, we drove up and down the road trying to find a space, with no luck, then just gave up and came home.
29.gif

Tonight, we''re meeting some friends at favorite Sushi place #1 for dinner, FroYo and Coffee under the oak. At least that should be enjoyable. I''m pretty frustrated today, and if I had the time, I''d actually head to the gym and get in a good workout, which always relieves stress and makes me feel better. Oh well, we''ll at least be at the gym tomorrow.

Enough of Rod''s pity party
11.gif

I''m sure I''ve missed you, but have a great vacation LP!

Sorry your knee flared up Marcy. I hope it''s better today.

Congrats for getting up early and hitting the gym Legacy! I''m not very good at working out in the morning. I''m a later in the afternoon or evening workout guy.

I may not be able to check in later, so I hope you''re having a nice Friday.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rod, what a frustrating day; I would be super duper annoyed too!!! I hope you have a lovely time at dinner and that your day is gorgeous this evening.

eta: sending good job vibes to you Monarch and Rod
35.gif

LP, have a great vacation. I hope it is sunny for you!

Marcy, I am sorry about the knee; I hope it feels better soon and if not maybe you can take up biking like me.

Sharon, I am glad you are doing better sweetie!!! It is nice to see you!

Linda, I hope your grandson feels better, sorry he is sick.

Great job on going to the gym LagacyGirl!!!

Bee, hope bootcamp was great!!

Sparks good to see you!

Hey Kimi, Pavelover and Lorelei!!!

Nothing too exciting here but hopefully this weekend we get a couple of bike rides in. I lost .2 lbs yesterday and I was bummed but then got in the scale and it looks like I lost more so I will keep you posted next week. The weather warmed up from a high of 54 yesterday to the 70's today. I bought some new Bobbi Brown make up and got a little carried away, so no shopping again for a little while. heehheee

Have a great weekend all
35.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey everyone, I know I've been quiet this week but haven't had much to report until today! I had a job interview at a jewelry store today, it went really well and it is a beautiful store not too far from where we live. Hopefully it turns into something, I would love to work there! DH got a call to set up an interview himself while I was gone, so he was happy about that when I got home.

Rod, sorry your interview was a bust. Keeping my fingers crossed for you guys still. Try to stay optimistic, I know it's hard but life's too short to spend much time feeling crappy.

The weather here has been so nice the past few days, temps in the 70's and sunny, so I've been taking some walks and that seems to have helped the constant nausea. Today I woke up feeling a lot better, thanks everyone for your concern. I don't know if I just had a weird bug or what...I've never had that happen before though. Luckily the nausea is gone for now!

That's all for now...hope everyone has a happy Friday evening!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Marcy~ I haven''t read through all of the posts so I don''t know who the congrats on planning a wedding goes to, but definitely not me! I know Spark became engaged recently, so probably her.

Things are the same around here, which is far better than getting worse, right??
JT is sick again. I have no idea why. He''s been running a pretty high temp this evening and has been really congested again. Before the temp, I thought it may be allergies, but now I''m afraid he''s got bronchitis again. Poor little guy.
Yoga is still good. I had a really good workout yesterday. The program is a series and I''ve been doing it long enough now that it''s repeating. And, I think the one I did yesterday may be my favorite. All the poses are fun and relaxing, but I can do them much better now, and I''m still sore from it.
I took my measurements yesterday for ordering swimsuits. I didn''t realize my butt got smaller, but I''ve lost an inch since the yoga. Wahoo for me!!

sorry, I''m still not up-to-date on all the postings. I hope all is well.

Have a great tomorrow!

pavelover

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Everyone- Just wanted to wish y''all a great weekend. Hopefully we''ll all get some good workouts/outdoor time in -
I did some yoga today(rodney yee) it was a good dvd. I am not feeling it yet, though.

Skippy, thanks for the shoutout!
Rod, I hope you have a better weekend then today
Marcy, hope your knee feels better
Monarch- Ive been thinking it would be fun to have a second job in a jewelry store(well I guess it would be a third cause I already have 2) Good Luck
Sorry for whomever I missed...
1.gif

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/18/2008 5:09:24 PM
Author: monarch64
Hey everyone, I know I''ve been quiet this week but haven''t had much to report until today! I had a job interview at a jewelry store today, it went really well and it is a beautiful store not too far from where we live. Hopefully it turns into something, I would love to work there! DH got a call to set up an interview himself while I was gone, so he was happy about that when I got home.

Rod, sorry your interview was a bust. Keeping my fingers crossed for you guys still. Try to stay optimistic, I know it''s hard but life''s too short to spend much time feeling crappy.

The weather here has been so nice the past few days, temps in the 70''s and sunny, so I''ve been taking some walks and that seems to have helped the constant nausea. Today I woke up feeling a lot better, thanks everyone for your concern. I don''t know if I just had a weird bug or what...I''ve never had that happen before though. Luckily the nausea is gone for now!

That''s all for now...hope everyone has a happy Friday evening!
YAYAYAY Monnie! I hope you get the job! And here''s hoping that hubby''s interview goes well too!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi. We had our astronomy meeting tonight. There were only 6 of us there but it was fun. We got to look at Saturn, Mars, a few clusters and the Moon. I did notice during the program with the lights off and diffused sunlight coming in the room it was great diamond light. I am such a PS’er.
1.gif

Legacy, good for you getting up early and going to the gym.
Rod, I am so sorry to hear the interview was such a waste of your time. If he’d taken the time to read your resume he would have know it wasn’t the job for you. Some people! Doesn’t sound like the sidewalk versus parking places was well planned out. That would certainly be aggravating. My knee is better today – I don’t think the treddie had a thing to do with it.
Skippy, congratulations on seeing the scale go down. I hope you enjoy your new makeup. It sounds like a great weekend to get out and ride your bikes. My knee is almost back to normal achy right now so it’s probably okay. Thanks.
Monnie, your interview sounds promising. I am sending you good vibes and good luck wishes to both you and your husband. I am relieved to hear you are feeling better.
Somethingshiny, the wedding planning was to Sparkalicious – sorry about that. I was also grading papers so obviously I wasn’t multi tasking very well. That’s a wonderful discovery to find you’ve lost inches. Sorry to hear the little guy is getting sick again.
Sparkalicious – have fun planning YOUR wedding.
Pavelover, I am looking forward to a nice and productive weekend. I am going to tackle the patio and flower pots – that should be good for burning a few calories.
Hi Lorelei, Bee, Kimi and Linda!
Well, I am going to go US my jewels and get ready for bed.
Have a great weekend.
35.gif

Marcy

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Rod and Marcy! I am really hopeful that my interview today will turn into a job for Monnie. Their showroom is new as of February and it is just fantastic. Much nicer than their previous setup, I used to take my charm bracelet to them a few years ago to get new charms soldered on.

DH is OOT this weekend, he went up to Michigan with one of his guy friends who needed help putting in his dock for their boat, etc. I''m glad he''s getting to spend some time away from home, I knew he was getting cabin fever lately, and I will miss him, but it''s nice to have the house to myself all weekend at the same time. I''ve already done tons of laundry and started on various cleaning projects. I must''ve been a maid or something in a former life, I really do like "keeping house." Gives me a strange sense of cleansing and is quite therapeutic as long as I have no one underfoot. LOL!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Saturday everyone! I was so tired after work last night that I didn''t log on for long. No news at all-I have to go over to D''s house tomorrow for lunch as his mother has an announcement to say to us in relation to D and I so am kind of nervous about that! I got up early and went to step aerobics and normal aerobics so after two hours, I''m tired. Going to study for the rest of the day and then D and I are going out for dinner tonight (not sure where to yet) and then we''re going to see a band play and hopefully book them for the wedding.

canuk-hope that the champagne was delieious! I love champagne!

Rod-I''m going to have to stop reading your posts-that lunch sounds amazing! yes, you are making me crave a fried egg with melted swiss cheese on perfectly toasted and buttered sourdough bread sandwich. Bootcamp was really good the other day. Lots of running! There was no way I could go away to Oz without having seen the movie! I''d be thinking of it the whole time! Sorry to hear about that stupid interviewer! I can''t believe that he hadn''t even looked at your cv! And that''s awful about the beach! How ridiculous.

ladypirate-enjoy your trip!

Hi Marcy- glad to hear you stayed away from that evil cabinet! Your astronomy group sounds great.

Legacygirl-glad to hear that you got up early and went to the gym! That''s dedication!

Skippy-yay for more weight loss. Don''t be bummed. It''s still .2 in the right direction! Glad to hear that you treated yourself with the shopping!

Monarch-hopefully you''ll get that job! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Something-glad to hear that you''re still enjoying the yoga and well done for losing the inches!

Talk to everyone later
35.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hello all... we went on a mini vaca to palm springs this last weekend and then i had to play catch up at work, but i''ve been keeping up with my routine. in palm springs i did pilates every day for 45 minutes and 2 days of 20-30 minutes of cardio as well. i did zumba on thursday and today i have an hour of zumba and an hour of pilates. tomorrow we''ll hike or something. then next week i will be in vegas all week for a work internal conference where over 5k global employees with be, it''ll be fun but just amazingly busy. i am going to buy the $85 3 day workout pass for our hotel like i did last time, it''s such a rip they charge you to work out there but whatever...i need to get at least 3 days in out of the 4 we''ll be there.

monnie i will keep my fingers crossed for you!! i haven''t really read all the posts but the thread is hoppin'' along as usual, so just a quick hello all and keep pluggin'' away!!
2.gif

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone! I tried making irish steel cut oatmeal this morning for breakfast (actually it was like 11AM) and I just got it all wrong. I tried following the directions on the canister but it didn''t work.
7.gif
I saw it on some cooking show and was like, "oh I have to try that." But I totally failed. Haha.

Rod, that''s so funny that the guy next to you couldn''t keep up! Sometimes I catch people looking too, but I never understood why. I guess now I know.

Sorry I don''t have time to catch up with everyone. FI wants to have a bbq today so I have to go study and maybe get in some time on the elliptical. FI went running this morning - I''m so proud of him!!

Ok, happy Saturday everyone!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone.
35.gif
I hope you are having a great Saturday. I am working on laundry but that is on hold for now waiting for Marty to call me after he is finished with golf. We are going to meet for lunch. I hate to get some clothes in the dryer and have to leave. I am dressed so “normal” today. I have on painters pants (not baggy ones either), a crinkle top and sandals. Yes, sandals. Marty won’t even recognize me. I am trying to wear regular shoes more often instead of my trusty running shoes. I will continue to wear running shoes when I am walking a lot though.
Today I cleaned, swept and picked up the patio and pulled all my dead flowers from last summer. In the old days I would have never cleaned the patio and I would have carried around a chair to pull up my dead flowers. Today I didn’t set down for one minute, had it all done in about 90 minutes and I didn’t need any Advil. Woo hoo! Life is good.
36.gif

Monnie, the jewelry store sounds really nice. I’m crossing all of my fingers and toes for you! I really clean house when my husband is gone – my house is always cleaner and “neat” during golf season. In the winter we run around a lot on the weekends so I don’t spend as much time doing deep cleaning.
Bee, is D’s mom scary? I know a lady at work who has a MIL like the mother on Everybody Loves Raymond – I don’t know if you’ve ever seen that show though. She’s very domineering and no one is good enough for he son. I hope his mom isn’t like that. Good luck with that. Have fun at dinner tonight. I hope you like the band. Someone at work posted a sign on the filing cabinet “Marcy, Caution – Use with care”.
Mara, that is pretty pricey for a day pass to the gym. Have fun in Vegas and be sure to get your money’s worth at the gym!
CJ, I hate trying a recipe you see on TV and finding it doesn’t turn out anything like it looked when they made it. Have fun having a BBQ today. I think I’ll pick up some steak for the grill tomorrow.
Well, I’m off to meet Marty for lunch.
Marcy

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey, I think Marcy and I had yard work on the brain. hehe I spent a little over an hour working on the yard while hubby put new brakes on my car and then cleaned the kitchen and did some laudry. I was going to go for a bike ride but I worked nonstop so I am pooped. Tomorrow bike ride for sure! Well the yard needs more cleaning up so we hired someone to come trim all the trees and shrubs; I think it will look fantastic I can''t wait!

Marcy, good for you getting some spring cleaning done, doesn''t it feel great! hehe Have a wonderful lunch w/your hubby!

Bee, I am excited for you to go on your trip; I bet you can''t wait! Thanks for the kudos; you are such a sweetie!

Mara, welcome back; glad you had a wonderful time and great workouts!!!

Monnie, sending you good job vibes; crossing my fingers for you!!! I hope you get the job; you are such a people person and perfect for it!!!

SS, I am sorry; I have been thinking about you, you are so positive!! I hope your son gets better soon; I will keep him in my prayers for sure!!!

Pavelover, enjoy your workouts outdoors!

CrownJewel, sorry about the oatmeal; I never tried that kind. Enjoy the bbq, fun!!! Whoo hooo for the run!

Rod, hope you and Charlie had a fab workout! I love that that guy was like holy smokes the ellipticals aren''t going up in smoke w/the uber workouts. hehe and whooo hooo!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone
36.gif

I have absolutely nothing to report, I am totally boring
9.gif

I woke up this morning with a slight sore throat. I hope I am not catching Ryan''s strep throat
14.gif
. It may be just my allergies, it is reallllly windy here today. I''ll know by tomorrow, or Monday what it is.

Ryan is a lot better today, now we will see if Andrew, his brother catches it
8.gif

Forgive me for not answering everyone personally, I will do that later on.

See you all later,

Linda

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Linda, I am sorry; I hope you aren''t getting sick. Take care of yourself and hope the grandkids don''t get each other sick. Hugs and have hubby make you some soup; it you lived out here I would take some over.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Skippy,

You are SO SWEET. Hubby knows how to open a can up. ha ha ha

Love, Linda

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Super quick fly by -- did 50 mins on the elliptical on Wednesday and again this morning, so that makes three times this week. Of course now that I've wokred out three times I'm UP 2 lbs...
20.gif

Linda, take care of yourself!

Monnie, good luck with the job!

Gotta hop, but more later...

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Skippy, good idea to hire someone to come trim the trees and shrubs. It will be well worth it. We just got back from eating and wandering around Home Depot and Lowes. I am back to working on laundry. I am debating between doing the treddie today or tomorrow. Have fun on your bike ride tomorrow.
Linda, I am sorry to hear you woke up with a sore throat. I hope it gets better and that you and Andrew don’t end up getting strep. That is great Ryan is doing better. Being out in the wind this morning really flared up my allergies. My eyes were pretty bad but I put some allergy eye drops in them and they got better.
DeeJay, yay for working out 3 times this week.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/19/2008 7:35:08 PM
Author: marcyc
Skippy, good idea to hire someone to come trim the trees and shrubs. It will be well worth it. We just got back from eating and wandering around Home Depot and Lowes. I am back to working on laundry. I am debating between doing the treddie today or tomorrow. Have fun on your bike ride tomorrow.
Linda, I am sorry to hear you woke up with a sore throat. I hope it gets better and that you and Andrew don’t end up getting strep. That is great Ryan is doing better. Being out in the wind this morning really flared up my allergies. My eyes were pretty bad but I put some allergy eye drops in them and they got better.
DeeJay, yay for working out 3 times this week.
Marcy, we could be twins today
emhug.gif
emhug.gif
hehe. I went to Lowe's w/hubby too!
9.gif

DeeJay, yay for the workouts!!! You will get those pesky 2 lbs off!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Skippy, it sounds like we were twins today. How fun!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results