shape
carat
color
clarity

Weekly Workout Thread 14th April till 20th April

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/15/2008 10:38:03 PM
Author: KimberlyH
G'Evening All!

I have nothing thrilling to report, as usual. June 17 my life becomes mine again. In the meantime I'm just going to keep chuggin' along. We had pasta and salad for dinner. Yum.

Linda, my sister had gestational diabetes and controlled it through diet; she did a fantastic job of avoiding insulin, something she absolutely didn't want to take as she's terrified of needles which made taking her blood sugar was hard enough. I can ask her for food recommendations if you'd like? I'm so sorry about the news...how frustrating!

Rod, we really warmed up, it was 93 in downtown San Diego on Sunday, which is unheard of, and now it's cold at our house and looking like drizzle. Strange. Anyways, I love cool weather and open all the windows when it's chilly (SD chilly that is) outside; John is not such a fan, but it's my favorite.

Have a great night all.
Ah, so that's where all the warm air went? I would imagine 93 in San Diego was very unusual.

Thanks Linda! And thanks for the good wishes on the job hunt. I wish we could retire too. But, I'm afraid I like to spend money too much. Thus, it won't be a surprise for Rod to have be utter these words when he's in his 90's someday........"Sonny, would like me to supersize your order today??!!"

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Linda. I doubt I’ll blow away soon but I was amazed at how much the wind was pushing me around this weekend. It was kind of nice.
Rod, I had to chuckle at your supersize comment. I am so used to working 2 jobs I doubt I could ever handle retirement. I like to be busy.
Sweet dreams everyone!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rod: ha ha ha ha ha, Rick and I say that all the time. We like to spend money to and we want to travel. We need money to do that. We always say we both will be working at McDonald''s walking with our canes.

Thank you Kimberly
36.gif

Linda

pavelover

Brilliant_Rock
hi everyone! Well I did go to the gym with my friend today!! Yahoo. Did the elliptical for 30 minutes and a tiny bit of abs. It was good to be there. Went out for sushi afterwards so I guess I may have eaten the calories I burned off but nothing too terrible.
Keep up the good work everyone!!!
Linda, I think you should be able to make good changes in your glucose with dietary changes. Are you already exercising? I believe that will help bring your levels down too. If you are already exercising, then maybe just stepping it up a little? Hang in there.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pavelover, glad you had a great workout today.

Linda and Rod, I think I''ll pass on working at McD''s - I love their FF. Maybe I could be a greeter at Walmart.
1.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Morning!

Linda, here''s what my sister wrote back:

I at lots of meat, dairy, nuts, and veggies. At least
twice a week for dinner I made brussel sprouts,
carrots, green beens and potatoes with kilbasa sausage
in it for aaron.

No refined sugar at all and no processed foods, even
instant oatmeal.

Great job on more lbs. lost, Marcy!

Rod, it was a record high for SD, it never gets hot like that downtown. At our house 90s in the summer is normal, but in SD, not so much.

Have a great day all!

K

Patiently_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Good morning all! Well, yesterday was a pretty good day. I took the afternoon off from work to get an early start on celebrating (BF and I had tickets to the Flyers playoff game). But before the fun, we decided to get in a decent workout to help offset some of the festivities
2.gif
I did the elliptical for 45 minutes and then home to ready for the game. Had a beer at the game, along with some chicken fingers. Not too horrible, considering I really only had an apple for lunch. I got weighed at the gym and it showed me being down 6 lbs from a few weeks ago, which I was quite happy with. Hopefully I can keep the momentum going. I''m glad to be feeling well enough to get back to doing my regular routine again, especially the cardio portions. Looking forward to kickboxing tomorrow.

Skippy - Hope you had a great time at muscle hour. I think I missed a bit from last week, but did you start a sewing class recently? Sounds like a lot of fun!
Bee - Yeah for being down another 2.5! Good luck with the studies!
Rod - Sorry to hear about the shortness of the person that got your application from Careerbuilder. Keep the faith - the right opportunity is out there for you! Great recipe - thanks for sharing!
KeepingTheFaith - Congrats on being down 2 lbs! Keep up the great work with the cardio and you''ll continue to see results.
Linda - I''m so sorry for your diagnosis. I think the advice that you''ve gotten has been great thus far. I would second the idea of seeing a nutritionist and hopefully you can head this off before it gets any work. I think a great diet can go a long way towards doing that. Good luck to you!
marcy - Keep up the great work with the diet - not always easy to do! TCBY sounds so yummy - I haven''t had that in ages!
pave - Great job with the workout. Sushi shouldn''t be too bad - most of it can be rather healthy (assuming you''re not eating too many Philadelphia rolls with cream cheese, which happen to be one of my favs
3.gif
)

Hello to all the rest of my lovely WWTers! I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much Kimberly and tell your sister thank you too.

PW, thank you.

One of my grandson''s is home today with a bad sore throat, so I will be taking care of him today and making a dr. appt for him.

I will post more later on today.

Have a great day all.

Linda

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone! I have been reading this thread but have been absolutely swamped, so I haven''t had time to post. Big news for me is that yesterday I got to meet Jane Goodall! That was really neat--she is such a wonderful lady. Other than that, Kris and I have continued walking in the mornings and we''re really enjoying it. It''s a great way to start the day. Monday I had my cake decorating class and I just posted pictures in the cupcake thread--it came out delicious!

We leave on Friday morning to go up to Portland for a week and scout out some neighborhoods and job opportunities for our move this summer, so we''re really excited about that (especially since the first two days are his 30th birthday present, a weekend getaway on the Oregon Coast; his birthday is Wednesday and I have reservations for us at a great little B&B in Cannon Beach).

Thanks to everyone for your compliments on my quilt and for the well-wishes for Kris!

Linda, yay to you being cancer free for 15 whole years! How funny that your hair grew back in curly--a friend of mine had Lymphoma and the same thing happened to him, but it only lasted for a couple of years. I''m sorry to hear about the borderline diabetic diagnosis. One thought--did you eat before you went in for your blood work? The last time I had bloodwork done, I didn''t know about it ahead of time and had a bagel before my appointment. They thought I might be diabetic, but redid the test after I hadn''t eaten ahead of time and my blood sugar was normal. It sounds like you can reverse it by eating healthy, in any case, so it''s good they caught it early! One thing that might help is checking food labels for high fructose corn syrup. It''s in so much stuff (even things you wouldn''t expect it in!) and it''s really bad for you. I''m sending good thoughts and prayers your way (and your mom''s way--I hope her blood thickens enough so she can have her surgery!)

Hi, CJ!

Lorelei, Linda and Ellen, you guys are too funny! You''re making me hungry for lots of fattening things.

Rod, I''m glad you had a nice time with Charlie''s cousin! Your pot roast looks delicious. Sorry to hear it''s so chilly in FL, but it sounds like you''re enjoying the cool weather. I''m continuing to send job getting vibes your way.

Bee, your step aerobics class sounds really fun! Congratulations on being down 15.5 lbs!!! That''s great!

Hi Apple!

Kimberly, how nice of J to make you a special dinner. I hope the teaching anxiety wears off soon.

DeeJay, the chard we had is made by Foley Winery in the Santa Ynez Valley--it''s done entirely in stainless steel (hence the name), which gives it almost sort of a Sauvignon Blanc character...a lot crisper than most chards with none of the buttery oakiness you usually get. It was good, but I think I like their traditional chards better (and they make FANTASTIC pinot noir!) We got this one as part of our wine club shipment. Good job on going to the gym!

Pave, don''t worry about keeping up--it can get a bit overwhelming because it moves so fast! Good job on going to the track and the gym--it sounds like you''re doing great.

Marcy, sorry to hear about the weird dreams. I''m glad you''re having such nice weather this week! Congratulations on losing yet another pound!!!

Hi SS! You''re welcome for the sugar tips--I hope they help. I''m sorry things seem to be overwhelming right now. I hope they get better.

Steph, I''m glad the dermatologist was able to fit you in. Hope you had fun on your run last night.

Patient, I''m sorry to hear about your cold. Yay for feeling better and for being down 6 pounds! Hope you enjoyed your Flyers game.

Skippy, I''m sure your nephews will love their gifts! Spiderman is way cool.
1.gif

KTF, yay for being down 2 pounds (even unofficially!) Don''t worry too much about the piece of cake--one piece isn''t too bad. At least I hope not--I''ve had 2 pieces in the last 2 days!

OK, I''m off to get a jump start on packing and running errands. I hope everyone has a great Wednesday!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rod, thankies for the recipe, sounds easy and delish indeed!

lp, sorry! I''ll quit now.
5.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ellen,

I love when you pop in here!!!
35.gif

Linda

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Good afternoon! Just a quick check in. Breakfast was oatmeal and lunch with be leftovers from last night....whole wheat ziti from cooking light, yum. I plan to either run or do the elliptical tonight when Adam gets home. For some reason, I haven''t been able to get myself up at the crack of dawn to exercise like I used to. I think I may sign up for another 5k to motivate me to train. I''m off to the paint store to look at cabinet colors and to also look at granite samples. Will check back in later for personal replies!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2008 11:45:38 AM
Author: Linda W
Ellen,

35.gif

Linda
Aw, fanks you!
35.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/16/2008 11:57:54 AM
Author: Ellen

Date: 4/16/2008 11:45:38 AM
Ellen,

35.gif

Linda
Aw, fanks you!
35.gif
Me threes!
face20.gif

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone, do you mind if I join you? I''ve been a lazy slug for way too long, so I decided to get off my bum and joined a gym at the beginning of the month. So far, I''ve gone 10 times -- my health insurance will reimburse a portion of my gym fees if I go a certain number of times per year, so I have to keep track. Hopefully, between that and some support on here, I''ll be able to keep it up.

I''m not really looking to lose much weight, since I''m in a healthy range (maybe 5 lbs loss or so). My problem is basically that, even though I''m not overweight, I''m completely out of shape and in desperate need of toning and replacing pudge with muscle. I''m a bridesmaid in my friend''s wedding this summer, and will be starting to try on dresses for my own wedding pretty soon, so my superficial reason for working out is to look nice for those things. The underlying reason is that I know I''m not very fit, and I want to get a jumpstart on getting really, truly healthy before FI and I get married and later start a family. Better now than later.

So...any encouragement is more than welcome! I really respect that you''re all so dedicated to health and fitness, hopefully it will rub off on me
19.gif

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Welcome, Octavia! Sounds like you're on track for meeting your goals and this is a great place to come for encouragement.

Steph, hope you have fun at the paint store!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
evening everyone. The exam went well today thankfully so I''m taking the night off study and am watching sex and the city all night. I was up with Raffles for ages tonight also-he hates being groomed but he needed a full head to hoof so he wasn''t impressed. D''s parents have booked the trip to Australia today so I can''t believe in about six weeks time I''ll be in Singapore and Perth. So excited!

Rod-sorry to hear that nothing has come up on the job front. I''m sure that something will crop up soon. Enjoy your cool weather while you get it! Although I''d love some boiling hot weather right now.

Ktf-Well done for losing 2 pounds! That''s great news.

Linda-sorry to hear about the bloodwork. My granny had diabetes so it''s always something that I worry about getting in the future. Read up as much as you can about it. Going to a class would be good too.

Skippy-thank you! Hope muscle hour was good.

Marcy-The exam went well. My semester finishes on 16th May. Really looking forward to having some time off from exams. Hope you enjoyed your pizza! What''s TCBY? You deserve to be spoilt! Glad your husband is doing a good job of it.

pavelover-keep up the good work! That''s a great amount of time on the elliptical!

Patienty-well done on six pounds lost! WOW! Congrats.

Ladypirate-I''d love to meet Jane Goodall! You''re so lucky! Enjoy your trip and wish Kris a happy birthday from me.

Welcome Octavia
35.gif

Talk to you all in the morning!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2008 9:00:49 AM
Author: KimberlyH

Morning!

Linda, here''s what my sister wrote back:

I at lots of meat, dairy, nuts, and veggies. At least
twice a week for dinner I made brussel sprouts,
carrots, green beens and potatoes with kilbasa sausage
in it for aaron.

No refined sugar at all and no processed foods, even
instant oatmeal.

Great job on more lbs. lost, Marcy!

Rod, it was a record high for SD, it never gets hot like that downtown. At our house 90s in the summer is normal, but in SD, not so much.

Have a great day all!

K

Linda, here''s more information from my sister:

The key is eating small meals all day long, like 6 or
seven of them. That way your blood sugars never
fluctuate too much.

I ended up eating a lot like Billy, not many real
"meals" per say

A typical meal would be 1 1/2 string cheeses, 1/2
peanut butter sandwich on wheat, a handful of carrots.

Or deli meat rolled around string cheese, raw
broccoli, a handful of peanuts and 1/2 an apple.

What really helped me was eating the same thing
everyday. That sounds weird but there wasn''t a whole
lot of thought into it.

I ate oatmeal every morning at 7:00

At 9:00 I at string cheese, 1/2 an apple and a handful
of almonds.

I decided that was the easiest way for me to loose
weight and I am going to a class at the hospital
tonite, just as a refresher.

It seems like a lot of proteins and fats and that you
would have to worry about your cholesteral and other
junk but by cutting out the refined sugar and fast
food and that kind of stuff it takes care of itself.

You still are eating carbs, it''s just the right kind.
The other thing is reading the labels of everything
you buy, some wheat bread has a lot of carbs, some
don''t.

Tell her to check with her Dr. about any
classes offered through the hospital. I was going to
see a nutritionist and she was telling me about the
Diabeties class so I told her I would go to the class
and make an appointment with her in a month or so if I
needed too.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, just busy here not much else. I got some weights in today that I did not get to yesterday. I also did some sit ups on my ball and some stuff for my back.

Have a great evening all.
35.gif

Linda, the classes the hospital offers are good; usually a Registered Dietician runs them and gives you handouts; I am sorry I missed your note that you are cancer free for 15 years!!! That is awesome!!!
36.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
We went for a nice long walk, then got caught up talking to a neighbor so it''s too late to make what was planned for dinner. We''re going out instead.

Have a great evening, all!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone. I hope you had a great day. My husband is home. He caught an earlier flight so was here when I got off work.
You will fall on the floor laughing at this one. I was “caught” on a filing cabinet today. My bracelets hang about 2 inches from my wrist. So I am kind of resting my forearms on top of the files in the filing cabinet and the bracelets were on the edge so when I went to close the drawer the little safety catch of my diamond bracelet was caught in the rail of the drawer. I unhooked the clasp but it wouldn’t release. There was NO way I was just going to break my bracelet. I called one guy over to see if he could get it out or get the bracelet open. Then I tried to slide it to the back to see if it would come off but it got stuck about 2 inches from the end. They finally got my boss and he used a screwdriver to pry up the rail until I got it free. I think I should file worker’s comp for trauma and a new bracelet. The bracelet actually looks okay but I will have the jeweler check it over the next time I’m there.
Kimi, you are having record highs and we are back in the 30’s. Enjoy the heat for me. Thanks for the congrats. Have fun at dinner. I am glad you had a nice walk.
PW, woo hoo for being down 6 pounds. That is awesome. Glad you had fun at the Flyers game. Thanks for the kind words. I love cinnamon rolls with cream cheese frosting. Yummy.
Linda, I hope your grandson is doing better. There are quite a few people in my office sick – I was wiping down everything today.
Ladypirate, I will go check out your cupcakes. That’s great you are enjoying your morning walks. Have fun in Portland. Thanks.
Ellen, it’s nice to see you post on here.
Steph, good plan to sign up for a 5K. Enjoy going looking at cabinet colors.
Welcome Octavia. You are certainly off to a great start going to the gym and working on toning up. You’ll be beautiful in your friends wedding this summer.
Bee, glad you are taking the night off from studying. I am sure you aced your exam. My semester ends May 10th. TCBY is frozen yogurt that is really good. Your great trip will be here before you now it. It sounds like a wonderful time.
Skippy, glad you got time to do your weights today.
Take care and have a great evening. I’m off to walk on the treddie.
35.gif

Marcy

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks again Kimberly, I just printed out what your sister said and I am going to check our paper for classes. I think I remember seeing something about it.

LP, No, I didn''t eat before I had my blood test, I had to fast. Thank you for the good wishes about my mom too. Her surgery is next Thursday. You are moving to Oregon?????? That is where my hubby wants to move to also. He is tired of California and the rising prices. The B&B will be so romantic.

Welcome Octavia
35.gif
, This is a wonderful place to be. You will learn great tips here.

Hi Bee: OHHHH your trip sounds wonderful, can I fit in YOUR suitcase???????

Hi Marcy
35.gif
Nope, my grandson has Strep Throat
14.gif
, I hope this whole household doesn''t come down with it. I expect his brother to get it. My hubby is at the Dr. right now because he has a sore throat.
OH NO, on almost breaking your bracelet. I bet that scared you. So glad it didn''t break.

Skippy: So glad you got to do some weights today. I should try some sit-ups
9.gif
I took care of Ryan all day, so I didn''t get to exercise at all. Poor guy is so miserable with his throat.

Have a great evening all.

Linda

pavelover

Brilliant_Rock
Hi guys,
Just wanted to check in and say hello. I lost my gym partner for today but hooked up with another friend- we went walking while she did her laundry at the laundry mat- too funny . we were doing lunges and squats outside of the laundry mat- I have never done that before, lol. Probably need to eat some healthy fruits or veggies- maybe I will go do that now. Hope everyone is doing well with their workouts!!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2008 10:06:21 PM
Thanks again Kimberly, I just printed out what your sister said and I am going to check our paper for classes. I think I remember seeing something about it.
Linda, it was my pleasure and I actually benefited from reading her response. I just noticed she said she intends to return to the classes provided to lose weight. I''m am doing a little dance in my chair as she is overweight to the point of it being a medical issue (the reason she had gestational diabetes) and her husband has weight issues as well. If the two of them find a way to be more healthy I will be just thrilled, for the sake of their darling son. So, in a round-about way you helped me discover something I didn''t know and felt I had no business asking about (we don''t discuss her weight, ever). HOORAY!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey there.........

It was absolutely incredibly gorgeous weather today. Still cool, but just beautiful. We started out on the terrace with coffee and a bowl of fruit, but quickly moved inside as it was just a bit too cool. We had turkey sandwiches with low sodium natural turkey breast we bought at the deli and it was really tasty. Then we went and had coffee under the oak at Sbucks. That''s when I started to get a headache and as the afternoon progressed the headache got worse. I was actually a bit nauseated and seriously considered not going to the gym. But then I remembered reading recently how exercise can make a headache go away and I thought maybe I should give it a try. While it was difficult at first, the more I got into my workout, the more I realized the pain was going away as was the nausea and then the pain and the nausea was completely gone and I had a very normal and productive workout. YAY for exercise! Next time you have a headache and think you can''t handle working out, give working out a try and hopefully it will make you feel better like it did me! Dinner was Charlie''s terrific meatloaf, with steamed carrots and sweet potato. Yummmm. We''ll be back in the gym tomorrow for our 3rd workout in a row, then take Friday off. Oh and one of the trainers came up to us after our 35 minutes on the elliptical and commented that he''s surprised that the machines Charlie and I use don''t go up in smoke because he''s never seen anyone go as fast and furious as we do. Not bad for two old guys, eh??

Linda, you me and Rick will need to all work at the same McD''s when we''re old enough.......LOL! And Marcy, when we get off shift, we''ll hobble on over with our canes and make you say "Welcome To Walmart" to us!!

Good for you being down 6 pounds in a few weeks PW!! WAY TO GO!!

I hope your grandson is feeling better Linda........

How exciting that you got to meet Jane Goodall LP! She has to be getting really up there in age by now. I mean, I''m getting up there in age and I remember seeing her on TV when I was a kid.

Ellen, you''ll have to let me know if and when you make the pot roast AND if you all liked it!

I hope your trip to the paint store was fun Steph and that you got to run or use the elliptical when Adam got home.

Welcome Octavia! Sounds like you''re doing well and I hope you enjoy our healthy family here on the WWT!

bee*, were you aware the Sex and City movie is coming out in May?? It will be a must see for us, that''s for sure. Wow, Singapore and Perth! I''m truly jealous now. I''d so love to visit Australia someday and snorkel the great barrier reef.

I hope your busy was good busy Skippy. Yay for getting in some weights and core exercises!! You know how much I believe in working one''s core........

Hope dinner out was good Kimberly.

Sounds like quite an exciting day at work Marcy. Glad your bracelet doesn''t appear damaged, but good thing you''re going to get it checked out.

That''s about it for me for the day. I hope everyone has a great restfull sleep tonight!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I walked on the treddie for 26 minutes. That seems to be working great for me. Woo hoo!
Linda, oh no for your grandson having strep! That can be so nasty. I gargle with salt water when I get a sore throat – that seems to help. I hope all of you don’t get it too. I was quite worried about my bracelet. My boss was teasing me he was surprised I didn’t want him to call the jaws of life to free me.
Pavelover, that is dedication doing lunges outside the laundry mat. I used to do stretches in the restroom at work – I need to start that up again.
Kimi, that is relief for you to know your in-laws are thinking about making some healthy choices in their lives.
Rod, yay for exercise curing your headache and nausea - an extra benefit from working out. That’s awesome you guys got such a terrific comment at the gym. You and Charlie must be the stars of the gym. LOL at coming to visit me to Walmart – I’ll direct you to the health food and jewelry cleaner.
1.gif
I would have been very traumatized if my bracelet broke. We’ll be going to my fav jewelry store in a about a month so I will ask them to have their jeweler check it for me. Once I take out my contacts I am going to go over it carefully. I am delighted to hear your weather was great today.

Sweet dreams everyone.
Marcy

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone!
35.gif

Just a quick check-in ... I''ve only been engaged for about 2 or so weeks now and I am knee deep in wedding planning ... at least for right now. It''s really cutting into my PS time so this has to change!
9.gif

I''m keeping on track and working out still. I don''t start WW until next week, I think so I''m looking forward to that. Actually, it makes me laugh when I''m working out b/c I feel as though I am cheating ... I''m hoping to lose some weight before I am officially weighed in by WW so that I am not completely appalled and disgusted with myself.
20.gif
Denial, anyone?

Anyways, I know how thoughtful everyone is and when someone is missing for a while, others are always curious as to how they are doing ... I''m great and doing well and following along with you guys but just don''t have any time to comment.

Thanks to everyone for their well wishes & congrats on my engagement ... I appreciate it!
16.gif

Keep up the good work ... it is really motivating and, some of your stories and/or words are purely inspirational ... Thank you.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another super fast fly-by...went to lunch and then walked 4 miles with an old friend from the gym I used to belong to. It was so nice here today, 72 degrees and sunny, but let''s not talk about the wind! The whole time we were walking I was worrying that some errant tree limb was going to come loose and crash into one of our heads!
20.gif
I never used to worry about that kind of thing, but for the past couple years I sort of freak out when there is any sort of extreme weather.

I haven''t been eating much the past couple of days...my mind is hungry but my body has been nauseaus and not wanting to eat at all! No, I''m not PG, I promise! I don''t know if I have some weird bug or what...it''s two days now I''ve not been able to eat normally nor can I sleep through the night because I wake up at 3 or 4 and feel seriously ill.

DH and my mother are trying to convince me it''s just the change of seasons...I guess they may be right, but I''ve been in the same location for the past 6 years and this has never happened. I think I''m just getting old, lol!

What do you cure basic ol'' nausea with? I can''t even eat pretzels or crackers. DH brought me a sandwich from Panera today, and I almost puked at the sight of it. A few hours later I managed to eat a quarter of it, and then half an hour after being able to keep that down I ate the plain chips he got me. I don''t feel like I have a flu or anything, I feel fine except for this nauseousness. I am getting seriously annoyed at this point, though. I hate not being able to eat!!!!

Hoping I will feel better tomorrow! I''m at the point where I''m mentally like "enough is enough" and just dont want to deal with it anymore!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/16/2008 10:43:19 PM
Author: Rod
Hey there.........

Oh and one of the trainers came up to us after our 35 minutes on the elliptical and commented that he's surprised that the machines Charlie and I use don't go up in smoke because he's never seen anyone go as fast and furious as we do. Not bad for two old guys, eh??
LOL!!!! Rod, I can imagine you and Charlie pedalling away furiously, with flames shooting out of the back of the elliptical pedals!!
31.gif

Spark, welcome back! I have been known to try to lose a few in the old days, prior to joining a slimming club!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Morning everyone! The weeks are flying by-cannot believe it''s Thursday again. Heading to bootcamp tonight and that''s about as far as my plan goes today, other than study.

Marcy-oh no! Hope that you and your bracelet are ok! Glad to hear that your semester finishes up soon also. I love frozen yoghurt!

Linda-yep you can squeeze in if you want! Hope that you''re doing ok.

Rod-you''ve made me want a turkey sandwich for lunch. Glad to hear that you felt better after your exam. You''re obviously flying on those elliptical trainers!! In relation to the sex and the city movie-I told D to tell his parents that we couldn''t go on holidays until after the 30th of May as I had to see the movie before I went. I am a HUGE sex and the city fan-have to watch at least an hour a day. Will definitely get tickets for the opening night. Have you ever been on the tour in New York-it''s brilliant!

Spark-best of luck with WW next week. I did the opposite and kept eating the week before I joined!

Monarch-sorry to hear that you''re not feeling well. The only thing that ever cures nausea for me is a slice of cheddar cheese. It''s my nausea cure, hangover cure etc. Not sure why it works but it does for me! Have you gone to the doctor to get checked out? Hopefully you''ll be better soon.

Talk to everyone later!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results