shape
carat
color
clarity

Weekly Workout Thread 12th Nov till 18th Nov

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I sure will Dear Skippy. If you ever come to California (northern) let me know ok?

Linda

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/16/2007 4:24:46 PM
Author: Linda W
I sure will Dear Skippy. If you ever come to California (northern) let me know ok?

Linda
I will too for sure; then I could see all your lovely pads!hehe
9.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
I have so much I should be doing and instead here I am on PS! Happy Fri everyone. I ate too much @ lunch (Indian buffet) but the day is still redeemable, I think. I feel beat after 4 hard workouts in a row so I will be going for a walk instead of the gym. Tonight will be appetizers instead of regular dinner, so I hope to eat light and come out OK calorie wise.
Rod I know fat can''t actually move, but sometimes it sure seems like it. Probably what''s really happened is that I''ve lost weight from other areas except my stomach.
happy weekend everyone!

tdiddy

Shiny_Rock
TDM: regarding the gym exchange program...this actually might be good info for everyone....many "good" gyms belong to IHRSA (a fitness org). If you belong to an IHRSA gym you can get a card from your gym at the front desk usually that shows you belong to an IHRSA gym. Then when you travel places you can go to the IHRSA website and on the right hand side about midway down their home page there is a "Find an IHRSA Club" search bar where you can enter the zip code of the area you are traveling to. All IHRSA gyms in that area pop up. You can then visit any of these gyms with your IHRSA card and pay a small fee to use it. It usually is cheaper than a resort gym fee and they are real gyms with good equipment. The best part is that they even have international locations. So when I travel to a place like India for work I can still find a decent gym. Sometimes resort gyms belong, too, and they waive the fee completely when you have the card and are staying at the hotel.

Sounds like a great pre-holiday week for everyone with several lbs lost and lower BF %. I am down another lb for the week....it''s amazing how much better the progress is when i drink plenty of water. I worked out yesterday and today, an hour mix of running and elliptical both days. Food has been on track and I''m trying to really focus on good choices prior to the pending holiday parties over the next week. I was watching a news show today and they were saying the best way to avoid holiday weight gain before the holidays is to lose 5 lbs before the holidays start that way you can gain the 5 lbs over the holiday and be where you started. That just seemed so counter intuitive to me....if I lost 5 lbs prior I would want to keep that 5 lbs off, too. Odd advice, IMHO. Anyway, the weather looks nicer here tomorrow so I am going to try to get some outdoor workout - maybe biking or possibly running.

Have a great Saturday all!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
evening all!! assume everyone was out having a smashing time tonite...happy friday.

we had a good day and evening overall. typical workday. we had dim sum for lunch, YUM...love shrimp dumplings and steamed pork buns!! hit the gym at work with my coworker and did 25 min intervals on the elliptical for 250 cals. it was very hard for me to carry on a convo during that time so felt like i was at a great level. then did about 30 min of arms with jump rope in between sets. i was pretty sore when we left but felt good. came home and had almond milk with chocolate peanut butter protein powder to feed the muscles. then we ordered thai for dinner for us and our neighbors from this new place up the street that is SO packed already, because the food is quite good! i had the beef waterfall salad which is basically grilled sliced beef with cucumbers, tomato, onions, mint and lettuce in a lime vinaigrette, we all had tom ka gai soup which is the coconut lemongrass chicken one with mushrooms, yummy. and i had a bit of brown rice with my salad. dessert was homemade sugar free caramel hazelnut lattes because our neighbors just got some amazing $2k espresso machine. so it was quite fun to have them play around with it and taste their results.

when we came home i was hungry again, maybe my salad wasn't as filling as i thought. so i made a small almond milk, protein powder shake with fresh raspberries in it and it was really yummy. so now it's almost time for bed. i am doing a zumba class tomorrow at 10am so that'll be fun. it'll be nice to sleep in for a bit too!

tdiddy, if i can just not gain weight during this holiday season, i'll be happy. so my goal is really just to stay the same. i plan to splurge a fair amount but just stay active and keep up with my routines. gail, it could be that your fat is leaving elsewhere and your stomach may be the last to go. that is definitely how i felt for sure, like everything else was trimming up but my gut. but finally it's falling into place, i am doing abs DAILY which i think is helping. no pain, no gain. or in this instance, lots of pain, less gain? hehee. kimi hope you are feeling better!

hope everyone had a fab evening!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Friday and the start of a very long weekend for me. Woo hoo. The best news was loosing enough weight to get me down to 185.6 so now I am minus 135 pounds and have 40 more to go for my goal. Woo hoo!
We cleaned under and behind the refrigerator and washer / dryer tonight getting ready for our new appliances tomorrow. I am kind of bummed though my washer didn’t come in yet and they don’t think it will be in until next Friday. Rats. At least I’ll get my new refrigerator and dryer tomorrow.
Mara, yay for dropping over 2% points in body fat. That is quite an accomplishment. I hope you enjoy your fondue dinner. We went to the melting pot last spring; it was really good.
CJ, that is wonderful you went to the gym for the first time in months. Sorry you missed your friends. Have fun at the party tomorrow.
Lorelei, have fun on your treddie even though you wish you were on the other treddie.
Steph, the chicken tortilla soup sounds great. That is one of my DH’s favorites. I hope you have a safe trip to Atlanta. I am looking forward to my time off.
Kimi, thanks for the woo hoo! I even made it to minus 135 pounds today. I am very motivated to try and be good on my days off but it’ll be tough. At least I plan on doing some clothing and bling shopping both of which will be more fun than eating. Have fun at the football game.
Sharon, sorry your knee is sore today. Swimming sounds like a good idea and fun too.
Skippy, enjoy spending time with your friends. I am very excited to hear you get to keep the brooch that belonged to your husband’s favorite aunt. That is really cool. That is so nice you enjoyed having lunch with your husband. I wish I was going to Chicago but I was talking about the restaurant Old Chicago. We are going to Denver on Wednesday. My knee is better thank you for asking and I''m glad to hear yours is doing good as long as you do your exercises. I do have fun once I go somewhere on a trip but I like to stay home too.
TanDogMom, I should be going to bed since it is 12:30 but I just had to check in on everyone on PS. I agree with you; sometimes it seems like fat just “moves”. Yay for 4 good workouts in a row.
Tdiddy, congratulations for being down another pound and yay for drinking more water. I’d be depressed if I gained 5 pounds over the holidays.
Take care and have a great weekend. Laters!
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I feel like a dork posting this but since you asked.
2.gif
hehee I am working on fixing the loops so they won't look like that. It also unloops for privacy. I am thinking about putting a sheer curtin behind it.

heyheythemonkeys010.JPG

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi all! I guess people are busy running around buying stuff for this big turkey week. My cousin came over today to show me her new puppy (this is the cousin I sometimes walk with and she lives up the street). The pup is soooo cute and soft! I just loved the pup what a sweet dog he is!

My friend I am meeting tomorrow for lunch instead of today since we are trying to get our other friend to join us. Hubby and I went to the mall; I am so not a mall person anymore!!! I was uninspired and we decided no shopping at the mall again (instead let's order online from the comfort of our cozy sofas). hehee We went and had gelato after our crazy mall adventure (dodging teenagers). I got some walking in since the mall is so spread out. Hubby is making some veggie stirfry thing tonight. Happy Saturday!!!

Hey Gail! Tdiddy my gym is an IHRSA gym cool info to know; yay for the lb lost! Mara, whoo hoo for intervals! Marcy kudos for 135 loss to date!!!
41.gif

curtin009.JPG

Kayakqueen83

Shiny_Rock
Hello Everyone! It seems like everyone has had a good start to the weekend! Skippy those curtains look great! I wish I could make something like that!

Yesterday I went to the gym after work and a trainer stopped me before my workout for a free training. It was AWESOME! And he gave me some great tips on how to loose my extra "fluffyness" and worked out my legs more then I think they have ever been worked out (I am super sore today) I only did weights for about 20 minutes and normally I''m in the gym for over 1.5 hours. It was nice to learn some new exercises that can to the same amount of work (if not more) in a shorter amount of time. I guess its all in the exercises that you do. It was really helpful. They weighed and measured my BMI and unfortunately I''m still at the same weight and my BMI went up a percentage point.
7.gif
I''ve only been working out for 2 weeks but I would have liked to see some sort of change in that time. I''ve been working so hard. Has anyone gone through a similar situation or has any advice for me?

I''m hope you all have a great weekend. I''m taking the day off of working out today and will hit the gym again tomorrow for arms and more abs. Have a great night everyone!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
KQ it initially took me about ~2 months to see results from eating better and working out harder. so unfortunately, 2 weeks you might not see any changes yet. but just know inside you are doing the right thing for your body and your self, regardless of what the scale says right now. your work will payoff, you just have to stick with it. yay for a trainer showing you some cool new leg exercise. i love being sore.

evening all! we are about to go get ready for dinner, thank god because we are starving! our ressies are late tonite, 8:30 and since we eat light on weekend days, we have been so hungry for a while now. for breakkie this am before working out i had 1/2 a cup of kashi with almond milk and coffee. did my zumba class, which makes my hips and legs sore!! then had an egg white omelet with a high fiber low cal wrap. a south beach bar. 2 string cheeses and a few bites of this TJ''s mediterranean tuna lunch. so i am SO ready for dinner, and it''s going to be a bad one!! lots of cheese and garlic fondue, wine, seafood, filet and CHOCOLATE. can''t wait.

we just got back from an hour long 3-4 mile walk with portia, working up an appetite!! skip the curtains are cute, good job!

hope everyone is having a fab evening! oh and marcy saw you posted in last week''s thread...think you thought it was this weeks. your lunch doesn''t sound that bad at all at the old chicago place. did you mean 1/4 of a slice of pizza or 1/4 a pizza? if it''s 1/4 a slice i was like gosh that''s nothing ! hehee. even 1/4 isn''t bad...you gotta live a little!

happy sat evening all. enjoy!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Hi All,

I have little to report because it's about all I've done all day: little. I worked on school, took a nap, watched some football. I am just not feeling like myself.

The football game was fun last night. We went to KFC for dinner and I managed to eat a meal for less than 500 calories. I was so excited when I calculated calories this morning!! The boy we took had a blast; he's such a great kid and it was really fun to spend some time with him not being a "babysitter."

John made ham, asparagus and roasted potatoes for dinner tonight, delicious! He's still not 100% so I'm amazed he cooked such a nice dinner. He's so amazing.

We haven't gone out to dinner, aside from KFC, this week, so I think I'll suggest we splurge tomorrow. I'm hoping I feel more normal them.

Skippy, the curtains are FANTASTIC!!! I'm so glad you posted pictures. Your granite looks a lot like ours.

Have a great night all!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Too funny, I posted the story of my day on the Nov 5 thread. I thought no one had posted all day. I swear when I wear my glasses instead of my contacts my IQ drops about 20 points. LOL!

Here are the highlights: We got our refrigerator and it didn’t fit. My poor DH had to pull up our floorboard and they managed to get it pushed in only to discover they forget to plug it in. We also were expecting to get our dryer so DH had pulled out our dryer already but the store thought we’d want to wait until the washing machine came in so DH had to put our dryer back. We ate lunch at Old Chicago where I ate some Italian nachos, some pizza and a warm cookie. It was great but fattening and filling. After playing golf my husband discovered a tear in his tire so we have to buy new tires for the truck. The good news is now that I have a freezer we had some slow churned ice cream tonight. It was quite tasty.

I picked up my new ring today; it’s very different from anything I own but very pretty. I will have to post pictures soon. It’s a cushion cut rhodolite with pc diamonds.

Skippy your window treatment looks wonderful and you did a great job on it. Woo hoo. I mentioned to my DH I wanted my sewing machine set up again in our spare bedroom when we get the treadmill set up again so I hope to be sewing by January. I want to make some skirts and jumpers. I don’t mind going to malls mostly because it’s a warm place to walk around. Thanks for the kudos.

Kayak, that is wonderful you got a free training session at the gym. It sounds like you got some great tips and advice. Yay.

Mara, thanks for telling me I posted on the wrong thread; I thought I was imaging things likes posting earlier. My pizza was about 8” and I ate 1/3 of it – probably not that horrid but still more than I normally eat. I am still very full. Their nachos are really fattening – that is why they are so good. Your dinner sounds like a wonderful feast tonight; I hope you had a lovely time. I’m glad you had a nice walk with Portia. I want to go for a walk tomorrow to enjoy the warm weather. Cold and snow are expected here by Tuesday.

Kimi, you deserve a nice, relaxing day but I am sorry to hear you don’t feel like yourself today. I am delighted to hear you had a nice time at the football game last night. I am sure the boy you took appreciated spending the evening with you. I like that KFC posts nutritional info on the wall, it wouldn’t be my first choice of restaurant but I can easily find something to eat there.

Take care.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Good Morning All!

Mara, you inspired me; I pushed myself hard on the elliptical and then did jumping jacks, sit ups and push ups along with some free weight work on my arms this morning. My arm muscles are shaky, but man I feel good! A big "thank you" to you!

Skip, the curtains are fabulous (did I say that already?).

Marcy, my little friend, C, picked KFC for dinner, it is definitely not high on my list of places to eat. I didn''t even see the nutritional info at the restaurant, but I was so pleased with myself for knowing how to make a good choice even when I don''t have info available.

I''m working on school today, we''re going to buy the rest of our curtains (the first store only had enough to cover 2 windows, we need to go on a hunt) and we''re going to go out to dinner. Should be fun.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Good morning all! I''ve had a busy weekend...we ended up booking flights last minute to Atlanta for Thanksgiving...the flight actually comes in at 8am on Thanksgiving morning. That is much better than driving 12-15 hours in traffic on Wednesday, although I''m sure the airport will be a madhouse! Adam and I decided that we would have our own mini Thanksgiving here with just the three of us. We tried to make dishes that were different from what we''re having in Atlanta, so we made a ham, carrot soufflé, Rachel Ray''s stuffin muffins with sausage added in, some cranberry muffins and pumpkin bread pudding for desert. All in all, the meal didn''t seem to horrible diet wise, I just had a small portion on everything and the carrot dish was a cooking light recipe, so not tooo awful. I am going to run later tonight, so hopefully staying active will keep the pounds from creeping up. Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend!

Skippy, love the curtains, they are so cute!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
afternoon all!!

kimi you made me smile when i saw that you were inspired to get all crazy on the workouts today, yay! doesn''t it feel kind of fun to push yourself like that? i am way more into it when i am doing stuff like that than just like 45 minutes on the elliptical. i just bought a jump rope at target so that i can also start jumping rope here at home. i was tempted to pick up some 10 lb weights too but i figured my basket would be way too heavy at that point haha. so maybe next time. at home right now i have 5 lbers and they just don''t cut it anymore, i do 10 lbs at the gym on my own now.

greg had a race this morning so i went out to this strip mall near us which has target, cost plus, michaels, etc. i spent 3 hours just wandering around through the stores...it was so nice because they were totally not crowded! figure everyone is either traveling now or planning for thxgiving, so i just wandered around, got a start on a few gifts for people, some stuff for the house, some stuff for me. then hit up TJ''s on the way home for some culinary goodies for the fridge. just had a snack of fat free TJ''s english muffin toasted within an inch of its life with some better n''peanut butter on it. YUM. this morning for breakkie i had plain oatmeal with almond milk, wheat bran and vanilla protein powder all microwaved up til it got thick. it was pretty tasty and very nutritious.

last nite''s dinner was sooo yummy but man we came home super stuffed. it was a real off the wagon night. i might still work out today but i have been so busy moving around i don''t know if i want to do a workout, and today could be a nice day to take a day off and relax. considering i''ll be working out monday, tues, and doing the 10k on thurs and working out fri and sat!!

tonite we are getting pizza from this yummy place up the street with our neighbors. they just got some amazing expensive espresso machine so we are all having fun playing around with it. i picked up sugar free raspberry syrup at cost plus, and a sugar free white chocolate mocha syrup, so we can make raspberry mochas tonite for dessert! YUM. can''t wait.

anyhow hope everyone is having a fabulous day!!! i am off to unpack all my shopping goodies.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey everyone! Just a quick checkin. We haven't had internet service since Saturday AM, but it's back up and running. I don't have much time, as I snuck away from our next door neighbor (the most wonderful lady in our building and we're so lucky to be her neighbor). We're next door creating custom watercolor paintings on silk to hang in our halway. Well, I'm watching and she and Charlie are painting. I'm afraid I can not draw anything other than stick figures and even they don't look too good........LOL.

We've had a terrific weekend. Normal Friday night with Sushi (which was extra terrific for some reason), frozen yogurt, but it was just too chilly to sit outside and have coffee and there were no tables inside, so we just came home and relaxed. Saturday was a good day, but nothing out of the ordinary. We had terrific workouts at the gym and dinner at our favorite diner, followed by frozen yogurt and coffee under our oak tree. It was a very pleasant night and with a light jacket we wound up sitting outside and chatting with people we knew till way past 10 PM. Today has been a bit warmer still and we had to get going a bit earlier in the day since we had these art plans next door earlier. We're also having dinner next door too. But of course we managed to get in our 2.5 hours at the gym and it was a great workout today as well.

So, I'm sorry for not addressing anyone specifically, but I have to get back to our PaintFest! If I get a chance I'll check in later. It sounds like everyone's doing well!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
My cousin and I walked 4.5 miles today! I called her up as I was lacing my tennis shoes and she wasn't busy so we hit the road and the weather was in the low 70's so totally fantastic. Earlier for lunch I met up w/my friend and she was so cute telling me how much she loves being a mom. Her son is adorable too (10 mos); he was so good at the restaurant and people stopped by to tell her!!! My other friend could not meet us so this Wed we are all meeting up at her house to catch up! It felt soooo good to see her
41.gif

Then just now hubby washed his car and I washed mine and we moistured the leather in both our cars so our cars are super clean. Hubby and I said it is such a good feeling to have our cars shiny and clean. hehee Tonight we will probably eat black beans soup. I could eat that stuff all the time (I guess that is kind of weird). hehee

Mara yay for your walk yesterday w/Portia pup! That is awesome your hubby is so healthy and of course you too! I love Michael's; they have so many good things. thanks for the kudos on the curtins!

Kayak, sounds awesome you found that trainer; hang in there you are doing good things for your body and heart! Slow and steady wins the race (I keep reminding myself too but it is true)!! thanks for the kudos on the curtins!

Kimi, you sound like such a fun babysitter and friend! Glad you had a rockin workout! You made me smile reading you thought my curtains are FANTASTIC, yippee! They were fun to make!!! I do think our granite is similar; I love having granite since it is so easy to clean. hehee I do remember your kitchen and I thought it is awesome and a total chefs dream.

Marcy, Thanks for the kudos on the window treatment; I am super duper excited you are going to start sewing again! It really is fun!!! Yay for new bling, can't wait to see it!

Steph, it is great you had your own Thanksgiving; ham is my favorite! I love ham more than turkey. hehee Nice catching a plane to Atlanta!!! Thanks for the sweet compliment on the curtins.

Hey Rod, I so missed you these few days; so glad you are having a wonderful weekend! I am not artistic either; my hubby is but I am totally all about stick figures too. hehee Dang no DHW's tonight; I almost forgot! You will be proud that I was a good car mom today and washed the inside and outside of our cars!

Everyone HAPPY SUNDAY
9.gif

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
Can I join this thread? I have always seen it there but never posted in it before...

In the last couple of months it hit me...I am nearly 25 lbs heavier than when I started college (which was only 6 years ago!) Technically according to BMI I am still in the "normal" range (21.5) but I have always been a relatively thin person and now I just feel BLAH because I don''t fit in my clothes the way I used to...I just look WIDER!

So, I am determined to "get back on the wagon" - don''t think I want to lose the full 25...maybe 15...and just eat healthier in general.

So far this week I have gone to the gym twice (both cardio and weights) and have had three 2+ mile walks. I am also trying to keep my food intake to a reasonable but non-starvation level. I''m trying to do a 2-pronged approach for this: 1) Stop eating all the stuff I KNOW is really bad but I love (chocolate, cake, etc.) and 2) Shrink down the portion sizes for my remaining food.

Any tips you folks have would be greatly appreciated. What I think trips me up the worst is eating out...my BF and I eat out a LOT, and we''re both vegetarians, so try to find a restaurant that serves good, healthy, vegetarian food - actually not that easy. Good thing I live in LA - I bet it would be even harder somewhere else.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A final checkin for the night......We just got home from our paintfest and dinner with our neighbor. We had such a good time and our watercolor on silk with be really something. We drew a palm tree with all kinds of tropical foliage and flowers. Painting on silk is unique and quite a lot of fun. The reason we did it with our neighbor is she works at Moffit Cancer Center and this is what she does for a living. She works with cancer patients and gives them something fun and challenging to do while taking their minds off their cancer. Many of the people she works with ultimately lose their battle with cancer and the paintings give the family a final memory of something they did. I think it's just so wonderful what our neighbor does. Anyway, we had a really good time and we're going to frame our watercolor on silk and hang it in the hallway on our floor. When it's all framed, I'll take a pic and post it. I think you'll be pretty surprised at what we did........

Skippy, your curtains look terrific! It's nice to know I was missed too!! And boo, on having to wait till next week for DHW. We're not into the Music Awards, so we've got HGTV going right now.....Yay for your 4.5 mile walk!! And yes, I'm glad you were a good car mom! You know how anal Rod is about keeping his car clean!!

Kimberly, sounds like your inspired workout will give you great benefit! I love it when we get really pumped during one of our workouts too!

Kayak, it sounds like the training session was really good for you. Don't be discouraged about not seeing any significant changes in just two weeks. Like Mara, it took me a while before I began to see changes. But once I began seeing progress it was continuous for the most part. You just have to stay motivated and not give up.........

A super YAY to Marcy for being 135 pounds down!! YOU GO GIRL!!!

Tomorrow's not a gym day as most of you know. We'll have sushi at fav sushi place #2. Then we'll be in the gym Tuesday and Wednesday, but we'll likely run on Thanksgiving and skip the gym. Our gym is actually open on Thanskgiving till 2 PM, but I think the run will be more enjoyable. We ran last Thanksgiving too, but we were depressed because we thought it would be our last run on the waterfront sidewalk since we were moving to Raleigh. So, knowing this year we don't have to go anywhere and we're back where we belong in Tampa, the run will be so much more enjoyable.

Anyway, that's the news from my side of the world. I hope you had a great weekend on your side of the world!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone!
35.gif
We had a family get together today to celebrate my father’s birthday. It was fun. I ordered party trays from Quiznos and ended up with more than double the sandwiches we needed. Oh well, everyone took home some sandwiches so that was fine to have extra food.
I’m so excited; I have ice water again.
18.gif
I love big glasses of ice water (usually more ice than water so it’s nice and cold).
Kimi, yay for pushing yourself today. It always feels so good to know you had a great workout. Our KFC has the nutritional chart on the wall which I thought that was really neat. Have fun curtain shopping.
Steph, that is great news you bought some tickets to fly to Atlanta instead of driving. Your thanksgiving dinner sounds really good.
Mara, it’s always nice to go shopping when the stores aren’t too crowded. It sounds like you had a wide variety of dining experiences this weekend. My favorite weekend treat was the birthday cake at my dad’s party today.
Rod, I’m glad to hear you have internet service again. The paintings for the hallway sound fun. They wouldn’t want me painting anything on them either. I’m glad you had a nice weekend and a long workout at the gym. That is so amazing what your neighbor does; that is really something to create a piece of art not only as a fun project but also something than can be cherished later. I will be anxious to see the photos. Thanks for the yay on my minus 135 pounds.
Skippy, that is wonderful you had such a nice visit with your friend and plan on getting together later with your other friend. Yay for a long walk with your cousin. I am kind of excited to start sewing again. I posted the picture of my new ring under jewelry pieces.
Welcome Rockzilla! This is a wonderful group of people full of many helpful tips. My first suggestion is don’t give up things you love totally, just eat them in moderation. If I couldn’t have some chocolate I don’t think I’d succeed. We eat out a lot too. If I can find nutritional info online, I try to plan ahead of time what I can eat. If I don’t know the caloric content of food, I try to pick sensibly and cut what I get in ½ as soon as I get it. That seems to work for me.
Well, take care everyone. Have a great week.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results