shape
carat
color
clarity

Weekly Workout Thread 10th Sept till 16th Sept

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tdiddy

Shiny_Rock
hi everyone!

i seem to have fallen prey to that nasty little stomach bug that so many have gotten lately. things were not good yesterday and i had to skip my workout. fortunately my calories in still were equal to the calories out so to speak...hehehe. so nothing gained or lost yesterday.

today i had bran flakes and chocolate milk for breakfast, cottage cheese for a snack, a turkey sandwich for lunch with a few sun chips and a pickle. i also splurged and had 3 double stuffed oreos which were amazing. i haven''t had those in years. payback will come this eveing when i do my three mile hill run and another 25 minutes in the clubhouse on the elliptical.

i have also decided to get back into swimming. it''s been a long time since i swam in any competitive capacity, but it is a necessary evil if i decide to do a triathlon next year. they make googles for people with really bad vision now, so i can swim without my contacts and still see. this was my primary reason for quitting - i was constantly crashing into lane markers and walls b/c everything was just a big blue blur. i''ve heard that swimming will help my running times as well so all the more reason to give it a shot.

KimberlyH - i''ve heard about the 3 day breast cancer walks and they sound very cool. a co-worker of mine in london told me about one they do over there - it''s only 26 miles i think but they decorate a playtex bra and wear that for the event. she showed me pics and it looked like so much fun.

mrssalvo - awesome job for doing spinning while under the weather. it''s good to hear what fitness options people still have while pregnant. i know it varies based on trimester and the risk of each pregnancy, but that''s the extent of my knowledge on the topic.

marcy - fab job again! and that steak dinner sounds delicious.

rod - hopefully you have your car back where it belongs now! i can totally relate to the elliptical nightmare you experienced. i have favorite machines as well and it just totally messes with my routine when it''s taken. i guess i will have to find new favs at my new gym - but at least they have the same brand of equipment.

have a great night everyone!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Hi All,

It was a great day, with lots of running around at school. I''m trying to unwind a bit but feeling really amped up. I got up at 5am to do some school work and so I''m feeling wired.

Mara, it''s definitely 80-90% eating that keeps me trim, these 2 dumb pounds have just decided they love me. My clothes all fit exactly the same, I''m doing the same ol'' things (just not keeping track of cals, but eating the same amount) so it''s sorta weird. I did have a few weeks with 1 extra splurge day due to traveling or whatever, but they shouldn''t be sticking like they are. We''ll see where I''m at when I get home from NY in a few weeks, and I''ll decide what to do about then; like I mentioned I can just go back to calorie counting, as it worked before and it shouldn''t be difficult to lose 2 lbs.

Glad the car''s back and looking good, Rod.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
A quick check in for me too to say hi to all my friends in this thread
35.gif
. Lorelei another inspiring start to this thread and I feel your pain BUT I know I''m fat and bloated
7.gif
. Ever since my allergic reaction I have been retaining fluid even my rings are tight and they usually spin around. I know it is the cortisone I was on and just have to be patient but I do not care to carry this extra bloat!!!
I have been working out well elliptical daily and bowflex 3x times a week + Pilates twice. Food pretty good too but last night I slipped and fell flat on my back and elbow in a puddle of my senile blind dog''
s wee ( that what we call it here do you?) and my husband thinks I have fractured the tip of my elbow
8.gif
. No treatment and it only hurts if I lean on it but obviously he has told me not to do weights for a WEEK.
I''m am over injuring myself/etc but the good news is Rod we have the new car
31.gif
and its awesome. I haven''t even driven it yet as dh is being so selfish and hogging it for himself lol but I intend to take it out for spin on Saturday.
Keep up the good work everybody.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello all!

My workouts since Sunday have consisted of walking the monsters three times a day, not to mention going to the vet and viewing endless properties with my clients. Now the puppy is have #2 issues so I just made him some rice (that might be the first thing I've actually "cooked" since I got married, LOL.)

Foodwise I have no idea how I've been... I've eaten when I needed to eat, but nothing terribly bad (although I did just have TJ's cheese enchelada's for dinner that I thought were 240 cals TOTAL but they were 240 cals for EACH ONE, and I discovered this after I ate them and was throwing the box away...
39.gif
) I did successfully resist a peanut butter cup craving today with one peppermint patty and seven short pretzel sticks.

The HH comes home tonight--thank god. I'm so tired of walking these dogs and eating leftovers and frozen food that it's not even funny!

Sounds like everyone is doing great, and Rod I'm glad to hear your baby turned out so nicely.

Off to try to talk one of my buyers into a reasonable negotiation...

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This will be a bit short. It''s already after 10 and I''m pooped. I had a great workout tonight. Unfortunately, Charlie wound up staying late at the office and didn''t make it to the gym at all. So, I just went at it as they say and the next thing I knew it was almost 9 and I was just getting off the elliptical. I did get a much smoother, less mean elliptical tonight and I enjoyed my run very much. Otherwise, it poured on my way home, so of course I had change, grab some towels and wipe my baby off. I''m not ready to have a dirty car yet. It''s that jewish anal car momma oozing out of me.

For dinner, I had bowl of homemade (from our local grocer) chicken soup. It was just terrific. Charlie had it all hot and ready for me since he didn''t go to the gym.

That''s about all on my end.

DeeJay, glad HH comes home tonight. It sounds like you haven''t had a ''real'' meal since he went away.

Katebar, how exciting you all got the new Bimmer! I''m sure hubby is thrilled and I''ll be anxious to hear your impressions after taking it out for a spin! Sorry you hurt your elbow. It could be a touch of tendenitis, which is common when using weights. I get it and it feels like the tip of your elbow is a little broken, but it''s likely not and I''ve found that unassisted chinups make it better for some totally odd reason? Anyway, good news on the car. Please post a picture for me so I can ooh and ahh over it, OK?

Kimberly, I''m sure your phantom 2 pounds will go away all by themselves. You''ve got a great attitude though. I too feel as long as my clothes feel the same, I"m doing OK. I only weigh myself occassionally now as I hate the scale and think it''s an evil evil mean device. Buahahahahah!!

Welcome home Mara. Yay for an extra 45 minutes in bed this morning!

Night night everyone!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone! We are closer to the weekend. Yeah!
36.gif

I came home from school to find DH and friends playing poker. They ordered in pizza; boy it sure smells good. I had the other ½ of my steak for supper so I just had some of my wonderful cherry chocolate chip slow churn. I offered everyone some; but they didn’t think it sounded good with beer.
We sold our old travel trailer (I think). They are coming to pick it up in the morning with CASH. Which I am kind of nervous about. My husband is too trusting of strangers. These people are from Arkansas and leaving town to I wanted a cashiers check or money order. Aak, we’ll see how that goes. I will be relieved once I get the money in the bank and pay off the old trailer.

Thank you Lorelei, Kimberly, Rod, Mara, Skippy, Tdiddy, . I am amazed at the progress I have made. I keep telling people I really am starting to feel “normal”.

Mara, I am glad to hear you’ll be staying home for 2 months. I think traveling so much would be hard. I am so glad you are free of the evil boss lady.
Shortblonde, I hope your stomach settled down. Greasy food sure messes with me now too.
Skippy, I make my tea in the refrigerator and think it tastes a little better than Sun tea. I make it the same way and leave the bags in overnight.
ChargerGirl, I hope you feel better too. My favorite soup is the dry lipton chicken noodle; it is probably high in sodium though but I think of it as my basic sick “comfort” food.
Rod, I am sure your are delighted to have your baby back and fixed up and looking brand new again. Your chicken soup sounds really good to me; I am going to have to make a batch for us soon.
Tdiddy, your Oreos sounds great. Sorry to hear you have a stomach bug too; I hope you are better now.
Kimberly, it sounds like you had a busy day. I am sure you’ll get rid of those 2 pounds soon.
Katebar, sorry to hear you are still bloated from your allergic reaction. Funny you mentioned spinning rings; mine are driving me CRAZY right now. In the morning they barely go on and by this time of day they don’t stay in place. Sorry to hear about your elbow; I hope it feels better soon. Enjoy your new car spin on Saturday.
DeeJay, LOL about rice being the first thing you’ve cooked. Glad to hear your resisted the PB cups.
Well, I must go grade papers.
Take care and have a great Thursday.
Marcy

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Hi All,

I''m reportingly, shame-facedly, for the Wednesday weigh-in. I weigh... exactly the same. This girl has GOT to get herself in gear.
38.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Inde, no worries the scale will move down. I hate when the scale doesn''t budge but it makes me more determined to stick to my smart eating and exercising.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Couldn't sleep, got way too into a good book...sadly enough i've read it before, lol! A little PS-ing will put me right to sleep though...

Kimberly, ugh! at Danica, isn't she basically the same age as us? (~30?) She should know better than to be writing smart is sexy underneath her signature, imo. Oh well, you got the signed copy of her book you were after, though, and I do have to applaud her for writing a book on the topic of adolescent girls and math, I think that's a positive thing and hopefully will help some gals out there. I wasn't a math whiz in school but looking back I just wasn't interested, had the smarts but wasn't engaged enough kind of thing.

I WANTED to work out today, I really did, but again we had late customers. I don't know what it is with me so far, but it seems like I keep getting these returning customers who come back at the last minute before closing, lol! It's p*ssing the rest of my co-workers off even though it shouldn't. The customers are people who are coming back out to the burbs from downtown and stop in to follow up on projects after work. Oh, Mrs. S, the guy with the 10th anniversary coming up wants a sapphire three stone ring and sapphire pendant with what I would describe here as an old school halo, not a bezel set but a center stone surrounded by diamonds. I had a few ideas in mind for him and ordered a pendant and a great sapphire for him to look at today, so we'll see. Such fun I am having helping people irl now!

I walked over to Subway this afternoon for a quick bite and got a veggie delite 6" on wheat, no mayo, just spicy mustard...haven't had SW forever and it actually was pretty good. Glad to know the old standby lunch is there whenever I need it. Dinner was a veggie burger from Burger King...I still haven't gotten to the store to stock up the fridge and pantry yet, DH has been traveling a lot lately and I hate to buy a ton of fresh stuff that half of which I know will end up spoiling b/c he's not here to help eat it. So I'm with DeeJay, getting tired of f/f and frozen stuff, can't wait to get back into a regular dinner routine and be able to plan my meals more.

Yawn...definitely taking one last spin around the forum and getting back into bed. See ya tomorrow!

ETA: IG...don't beat yourself up, there is no such thing as shame here in this thread! There's something to be said for maintaining your weight anyway, we don't always lose every single week. Stay positive, and the rest of your weight will come off in due time. You're doing great!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MY BLOODY TREADMILL HAS FRITZED.
emotion-39.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Oh no Lorelei! Bloody treadmill! (I''m sorry but it even sounds so wonderfully proper when you write bloody and I just love it). Really, I''m so sorry.

Monnie, you are correct, she''s a bit older than us (32 I think). And I had my friends'' daughters age wrong, she''s actually turning 10, not 12. My friend said "we''ll be having a little talk about what sexy is before I give her the book!" The book itself is pretty cool though.

IG, have you started to track calories? It really heightens ones'' awareness of the foods they eat and why they are struggling.

I''m observing today, really looking forward to it as i will be in the classroom that I hope to student teach in this spring.

We had veal and a salad for dinner. Went for a walk, probably only 1.5 miles, but better than nothing and I spent my whole day running at work (didn''t sit down except to eat) so I feel okay about it.

Have a great day all!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/13/2007 9:37:29 AM
Author: KimberlyH
Oh no Lorelei! Bloody treadmill! (I'm sorry but it even sounds so wonderfully proper when you write bloody and I just love it). Really, I'm so sorry.
Hehehe Kimmy, Hubby loves the way I say bloody as he thinks it sounds terribly posh!! Treadmill is pants, and so is the fact we have had it just over the year, and I am betting the bloody warranty has expired....
39.gif
I will have to wait and see what can be done but I am not best pleased!

sorry for the swearing.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/13/2007 9:52:46 AM
Author: Lorelei

Oh no Lorelei! Bloody treadmill! (I''m sorry but it even sounds so wonderfully proper when you write bloody and I just love it). Really, I''m so sorry.
Hehehe Kimmy, Hubby loves the way I say bloody as he thinks it sounds terribly posh!! Treadmill is pants, and so is the fact we have had it just over the year, and I am betting the bloody warranty has expired....
39.gif

sorry for the swearing.
Well that''s just pants!
2.gif
I really hope the warranty hasn''t expired.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/13/2007 10:02:11 AM

Date: 9/13/2007 9:52:46 AM
Author: Lorelei

39.gif

sorry for the swearing.
Well that''s just pants!
2.gif
I really hope the warranty hasn''t expired.
Tis indeed and I have a nasty feeling the warranty HAS expired....
7.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh lorelei, i''m so sorry...maybe it will be something very small and inexpensive to fix???

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/13/2007 10:26:56 AM
Author: mrssalvo
oh lorelei, i''m so sorry...maybe it will be something very small and inexpensive to fix???
Thanks MrsSalvo! I have heard back already from the company ( most impressive!
36.gif
36.gif
) and they have given us some advice, so fingers crossed it might be something simple and cheap!!! I miss my treadmill and rely on it as my main calorie burner, so hopefully we can get it sorted out.
emthup.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
morning all! happy thursday.

rod, yay for having your baby back all fabulous looking.
lorelei, sorry to hear about the treadmill, ugh that sucks! i have turned pants into a new little word of the week thing at work...we try to say it with a uk accent but don''t know how successful we are hehee.
mrs salvo, hope you are feeling better these days (or slightly less pants hehee)...
IG, don''t worry about not losing anything yet, just stay with it. it took me about 2 months to see scale changes at all (literally not one lb) but during that time i was working on building muscle and burning fat...so things were changing on my body, just not registering on the scale yet. hang in there.
kim, funny about the 2 lbs not going away, well not funny, but that reminds me of the struggles that i have had with my own kind of journey. how i got to where i wanted to be and then i couldn''t get rid of the stubborn ~5 lbs. but i didn''t feel like i was changing anything on my diet and lifestyle at all, so couldn''t figure out how to get rid of them. really what jump started it finally was the whole lower GI diet thing for the 2 weeks, and switching up my workouts a bit more...doing more interval burst stuff and less kind of 30 min on the treadmill at same level thing. i''ve been reading more about how workouts like the latter become less and less effective to your body and your body adapts quite easily to the steadier state workouts rather than the interval burst training where it kind of keeps your body on your toes as it can''t quite as easily ''anticipate'' what you are going to throw at it.

so i went to see my trainer last nite, it was a new trainer since the director and i couldn''t connect this week re: schedules so she gave me to this guy to do a workout with this week and then i see her again next week. so we did a bunch of muscle resistance and weight training, squats and lunges with the big barbell bar (owie), a bunch of diff back exercises again, arm exercises, crunch pullups, etc. he was pretty good about pushing me to do all the things i hate, it seemed like every exercise we did i was like ''awww man''. hehe. last nite i was totally sore, but i tried to stretch it out a bit and today i feel okay, thankfully not as painful as the original workout, which is good because i am going hiking with my friend this evening and i didn''t want to have to cancel due to being in traction yet again!!! but i can definitely feel my muscles working. owie. on a funny note my coworker said she thought my thighs were looking thinner, i told her it was the great fit of the jeans i was wearing hehee.

eating yesterday was really good, and today is scheduled to be the same. last nite for dinner was a yummy chicken sausage, egg, cheese, mushroom omelet with flaxseed toast with light butter, yummy. slow churned for dessert. i also went to TJ''s to get some stuff for eats and found this interesting edamame seaweed salad...i hadn''t seen it before but it comes in small square plastic containers and one container is like 100 cals and 9g protein. i thought it would make a good snack or a combo with an egg salad sandwich for lunch.

have a great day all!!! friday is just around the corner!
2.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/13/2007 11:06:41 AM
Author: Mara
morning all! happy thursday.

rod, yay for having your baby back all fabulous looking.
lorelei, sorry to hear about the treadmill, ugh that sucks! i have turned pants into a new little word of the week thing at work...we try to say it with a uk accent but don''t know how successful we are hehee.
Hehehe...Mara thats hilarious!!! Lets see if I can give you some pointers...a short '' a'' to sound like ah= pahnts!
41.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
WWT friends, I gained 2 lbs and frustrated
14.gif
so I am going to lunch w/a friend, sorry to be a party pooper.
25.gif

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone,
Reading the posts have put me in a cheery mood! Thanks!!
Lorelei, sorry about the treadmill but it sounds like you''ve got some good news.
Indy, I think that even when you lose nothing, it''s still a plus b/c at least you didn''t gain. Now, as I write that, I did soooo bad last weekend. Pretty much splurged all weekend but it was fun and worth it! I gained a few lbs but they seem to be going away as I''ve been working out this week. I''m not too worried b/c whenever I eat something bad, my weight fluctuates a bit and then evens back out and I tend to still lose something fairly soon. I''ve worked out twice this week so far and plan to workout today and Friday so that''ll at least be 4 days. If I''m very motivated, I''ll even workout Saturday. I have also upped my time on the elliptical. From 30 to 35 minutes. I''m happy about that b/c I knew I needed something extra after my weekend of splurge.
Monarch, glad to hear the job is going so well. It sounds like you''re really having fun and that is so important.
Kimberly, the 2 lbs will go away! Maybe just hide the scale for awhile b/c it really can be so frustrating. Or try something different in your routine and maybe that will help?
Marcy, you''re really doing great and congrats on all the weight loss! Way to go!

My mind is now a big blur after reading those 3 pages of posts so I suppose I''m off to be productive at work..

Have a great weekend everyone!

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Hello -- you are all so sweet and wonderful -- thank you for your support.

I am sort of emotionally separating myself from aspects of the job (not the kids. I like the kids, thankfully -- they keep me sane and insane at the same time, which is nuts!)...for some reason, "narrating" my day helps me from taking rudeness personally. Honestly, two separate people made rude comments after I complimented them on something. So I try to go into my omniscient narrator mode and come up with reasons why they are being rude. Like, "Vance shifted uncomfortably after JAS complimented his presentation from the day before. Did she have to do this now, right after his laxative finally kicked in after three days of bloated awfulness."

Sad, but it helps. And who knows..."Vance" may actually just be an incredibly constipated person, rather than just a butthead.

Skippy, hon, those two pounds probably heard through the grapevine what a sweetheart you are and gravitated towards your wonderfulness. Kick ''em to the curb!

Rod -- yea about the car!

Marcy -- seriously, WHOOOOOO

Mara and Rod -- thanks for the advice. I agree that life IS too short, which is partially why I''m so frustrated...it took me forever to learn that nugget at the last school and to screw up my courage to find something better for me. I thought this was supposed to be it. I have to assume I need to learn some major life lesson through all this. Like, maybe I should be writing ad copy for Immodium instead of working for this school.

Kimberley -- hey! Hope the observation goes well!

It is so tough to see so many kids going through the school system with so many issues. We had a meeting yesterday that needs to be continued that addresses all sorts of issues for many kids at school. More correctly, we went through every kid with a need and how we can address it. There''s just so much more kids are dealing with. I don''t know if we''re diagnosing issues better, if we''re able to reach more kids with modern services, or if there''s something in the water...it just seems school is so much harder for so many kids these days. Often, what it seems, is that on top of learning struggles, we have kids who have parents who can''t cope with the learning issue, which makes the kids anxious. And we have more and more kids who have severe test anxiety...it just makes me pause and wonder. About what I''m not sure.

So DH and I have had an interesting couple of meals...last night, for dinner, we went to a local (famous) ice cream store and got ONE world famous Oreo Milkshake. All in all it was probably about 400 calories for each of us. Delicious, empty, unredeeming calories. This morning, no school, so we went and had a good ol'' fashion omelette. Yummy. But considering I will not eat again til dinner, and only a salad, I think it''s ok. The home fries, though, i will repent for.

DH and I just had a long talk about birth control and whatnot, because I am so tired of being on the pill (Ortho Tricyclin Lo) and I am convinced that my body has gotten used to it in the last year, leading to stubborn weight gain/sticking point and, more importantly, really awful PMS. So we discussed going on YAZ. I even offered to get my tubes tied...he seemed aghast at this. "It''s so drastic." I was like, yeah.

Then he told me that "the plan" is for "us" to, and I quote, "squeeze out a couple of kids" in the next few years. Ah, the miracle of birth, now in squeezy style.

Who knew. A year ago, DH didn''t want kids. I accepted that when I married him, so that was quite a change.

Now I have to call the doc and see if he''ll change the Rx before my annual in January.

And now you all know the glories of my gyne life. Oh wait, no you don''t, but I''ll save the fibroid stories for another day.
28.gif

Dinner tonight -- salad. And I will Bowflex later.

Ramblingly yours,
J.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/13/2007 3:09:14 PM
Author: jas

So DH and I have had an interesting couple of meals...last night, for dinner, we went to a local (famous) ice cream store and got ONE world famous Oreo Milkshake. All in all it was probably about 400 calories for each of us. Delicious, empty, unredeeming calories.

Um... WHERE??? Margie''s?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/13/2007 3:13:01 PM
Author: Dee*Jay

So DH and I have had an interesting couple of meals...last night, for dinner, we went to a local (famous) ice cream store and got ONE world famous Oreo Milkshake. All in all it was probably about 400 calories for each of us. Delicious, empty, unredeeming calories.

Um... WHERE??? Margie's?

ditto, i'll be back in Chicago in a couple of months...i NEED one of these
18.gif

ETA since this is the WWT: of course we'll be walking everyone so we'll easily burn off the calories
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
ha ha you gotta live a little mrs salvo! plus you are eating for two now, hee hee. i would LOVE an old fashioned oreo milk shake...now that i know those jack in the box ones are like 1000 cals i will never enjoy one. sometimes i sit there and wonder is it REALLY worth it? i mean i could still work out like i do and just eat what i want and what, gain back probably about 5-7 lbs. but i''d be fit still. and i wouldn''t eat badly. just splurge more than i do. hmmm so tempting. i mean what does being REALLY Good REALLY get me? according to people who know me, i look basically the same now as i did like 5 lbs ago. so why not. hehe.

on a random note, i found the yummiest thing at TJ''s yesterday. edamame seaweed salad. if you like sushi seaweed salad and edamame you will love this. very tasty. and 100 cals for the container, 8g protein.

jas, my hubby refers to it as squeezing out some kids too. i love the visuals. eee!

jas

Brilliant_Rock

LOL -- I LOVE MARGIES!!!!!! But no. Homer''s. We were up north for the afternoon. The whole milkshake had to have been 800 cals (and it wasn''t too big), but DH sucked it up like no tomorrow.

Margies is just delicious sin in a scrumptious old fashioned setting.

Now I want Margies.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/13/2007 5:16:28 PM

LOL -- I LOVE MARGIES!!!!!! But no. Homer''s. We were up north for the afternoon. The whole milkshake had to have been 800 cals (and it wasn''t too big), but DH sucked it up like no tomorrow.

Margies is just delicious sin in a scrumptious old fashioned setting.

Now I want Margies.

Too bad we can''t walk to Margie''s...

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/13/2007 5:12:07 PM
Author: Mara
ha ha you gotta live a little mrs salvo! plus you are eating for two now, hee hee. i would LOVE an old fashioned oreo milk shake...now that i know those jack in the box ones are like 1000 cals i will never enjoy one. sometimes i sit there and wonder is it REALLY worth it? i mean i could still work out like i do and just eat what i want and what, gain back probably about 5-7 lbs. but i''d be fit still. and i wouldn''t eat badly. just splurge more than i do. hmmm so tempting. i mean what does being REALLY Good REALLY get me? according to people who know me, i look basically the same now as i did like 5 lbs ago. so why not. hehe.

on a random note, i found the yummiest thing at TJ''s yesterday. edamame seaweed salad. if you like sushi seaweed salad and edamame you will love this. very tasty. and 100 cals for the container, 8g protein.

jas, my hubby refers to it as squeezing out some kids too. i love the visuals. eee!
Does your hubby make nasty sound effects like mine did? Sort of like when you break suction on something?
9.gif

And yes, it was totally worth it. The milkshake. Not the sound effect.

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/13/2007 5:17:18 PM

Now I want Margies.

Too bad we can''t walk to Margie''s...
My concern is finding someone to roll me home after Margie''s.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

Skippy, hon, those two pounds probably heard through the grapevine what a sweetheart you are and gravitated towards your wonderfulness. Kick ''em to the curb!
Awwwe, Jas you made my day! I saw a friend for lunch and that helped too. I just feel like a yo yo lately; when I was younger it was so much easier. A friend pointed out I was healthier for working out so that helped. I also am walking w/my cousin tonight so I am happy for that!!! Maybe I am PMSing. heheheeee

Jas, you would make a super duper awesome mom!!! I bet your hubby would love a little Jackie; I bet she would make him melt.
12.gif
Let me tell you when I was on Ortho Tricyclien; I was a mess. I cried at work once for no reason so I had to go on something else. When people make me mad I just remember when I had a boss who was so mean to me; later on I found out her husband was so evil to her so I think people help themselves feel better by acting sucky. I LOVE your idea of people being constipated; that is great!!! heheee
9.gif

Hey Mara, Kimi and Mrs. Salvo and DeeJay!!!
35.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Afternoon All,

Thanks for the encouragement about my lame 2 lbs. I''m not going to worry about it until we get back from NY as we have a gorge fest planned while we''re there and I intend to enjoy every bit of it.

The observation went well, jas. I really love this teacher, I want to student teach in her rooom this spring.

Skip, no worries about the 2 lbs, it''s a trend I started, so just blame me!

Have a great afternoon everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results