shape
carat
color
clarity

Violet02''s PRO Wedding Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
AMAZING!!! and I am going to annoy you with another question if I may. LOVED the BM dresses! May I ask the designer? Everything looks perfect. I am very jealous
1.gif

lala2332

Brilliant_Rock
so lovey....I loved all the feathers and kind of art deco vibe to your jewels and headbands, ring cushion, and BM''s hair feathers.

You looked stunning! and it seemed like a lot of fun and had lots of personality to the whole event!!!!!

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/19/2009 5:55:13 PM
Author: sba771
AMAZING!!! and I am going to annoy you with another question if I may. LOVED the BM dresses! May I ask the designer? Everything looks perfect. I am very jealous
1.gif
Hi, no worries on the questions. I''m happy to answer them!

My bridesmaids dresses were from Siri.
http://www.siriinc.com/

They were fabulous and the material/colors were just amazing in person. I highly recommend them! My dad''s tie was from a yard of fabric I bought at Siri and the girls bouquets were wrapped in a yard of Magenta fabric (the same fabric as the sash on the dress).

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Violet,

It was so nice to meet you last Saturday! Your wedding pictures are just amazing...everything looked perfect, and it looks like you had a lot of fun!

Did you have other threads on your wedding band and your new pink sapphire band? They were both gorgeous in person...I''d love to see more pictures of them. I think you said you got them from Singlestone? Please add the link if you could? Thanks!

Hope to see you at another GTG soon!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
violet, I don''t know how I missed this thread! Everything was AMAZING! You looked stunning, the flowers and table set up are gorgeous, I also LOVE the bridesmaid dresses! I''m probably going to have pink flowers too so I am totally saving pics of your flowers! Congratulations!

whitetulips

Shiny_Rock
Violet, I just wanted to say that your wedding was stunning. Seriously. Everything looked so put together and just perfect!
congrats!

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2009 8:56:12 PM
Author: Harleigh
Violet,

It was so nice to meet you last Saturday! Your wedding pictures are just amazing...everything looked perfect, and it looks like you had a lot of fun!

Did you have other threads on your wedding band and your new pink sapphire band? They were both gorgeous in person...I''d love to see more pictures of them. I think you said you got them from Singlestone? Please add the link if you could? Thanks!

Harleigh! It was great meeting you too! I had a lot of fun and I hope we can all do it again soon.

Here''s the link to my teaser photo from Single Stone. I had the specs a bit wrong though. My fingers are kinda large so the wedding band wound up being 2 carats and not 1.7 like i originally thought. At least I didn''t get charged more!

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/25/2009 12:31:36 PM
Author: thing2of2
violet, I don't know how I missed this thread! Everything was AMAZING! You looked stunning, the flowers and table set up are gorgeous, I also LOVE the bridesmaid dresses! I'm probably going to have pink flowers too so I am totally saving pics of your flowers! Congratulations!
I originally was going to go with a smooth ball of flowers but at the last minute decided to add a bit of 'wildness' to them with I thought worked well for the outdoors. I loved the pinks though and I thought the subtlety blended well. Happy to hear that you liked them! :)

ETA: The bridesmaids dresses turned out way better than I thought they would considering I was really worried about how that pink was going to turn out. They were perfect though. Can't recommend Siri enough! :)

And thanks again all of you for your kind words!

mtjoya

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful wedding! I love every single detail! All the colors that you used look so vibrant and happy! I love your hair too! Luff PURPLE!!! Congrats!
10.gif

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/25/2009 2:21:03 PM
Author: violet02

Violet,

Harleigh! It was great meeting you too! I had a lot of fun and I hope we can all do it again soon.

Here''s the link to my teaser photo from Single Stone. I had the specs a bit wrong though. My fingers are kinda large so the wedding band wound up being 2 carats and not 1.7 like i originally thought. At least I didn''t get charged more!
I just realized I forgot to include the link! https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/teaser-pic-of-my-stacking-ring-and-wedding-band.91323/

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/27/2009 4:44:19 PM

Date: 1/25/2009 2:21:03 PM

Violet,

Did you have other threads on your wedding band and your new pink sapphire band? They were both gorgeous in person...I'd love to see more pictures of them. I think you said you got them from Singlestone? Please add the link if you could? Thanks!

Here's the link to my teaser photo from Single Stone. I had the specs a bit wrong though. My fingers are kinda large so the wedding band wound up being 2 carats and not 1.7 like i originally thought. At least I didn't get charged more!
I just realized I forgot to include the link! https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/teaser-pic-of-my-stacking-ring-and-wedding-band.91323/
Too funny, Violet! I was going to email you, but time got away from me and I forgot. Is there a link to your new pink sapphire band, too? I love them both! Thanks for sharing!

ETA: I see they're BOTH there! They are so lovely, you lucky girl!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooooh I missed this thread since I was away! I love EVERYTHING about your wedding! You are so creative, and your amazing spirirt shows though it all! Thanks so much for sharing pictures!
30.gif

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/31/2008 6:45:21 AM
One of our favorites!
Awww... I love all of them, but this one''s my favorite, too!!

Cute!!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Your wedding looks like so much fun!!! I wish I was there!! Wow to everything - dress, flowers, colours, hanging baskets, path of petals...bride, groom...WOW!!
30.gif

Your xmas card pic is my favourite, it''s so sweet. LOVE the dance!! We were thinking Thriller...don''t know how it will go down
3.gif

Congratulations VIOLET
36.gif

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/25/2009 6:32:15 PM
Author: Porridge
Your wedding looks like so much fun!!! I wish I was there!! Wow to everything - dress, flowers, colours, hanging baskets, path of petals...bride, groom...WOW!!
30.gif

Your xmas card pic is my favourite, it''s so sweet. LOVE the dance!! We were thinking Thriller...don''t know how it will go down
3.gif

Congratulations VIOLET
36.gif
Thank you!!

Definitely do a dance, it''s a ton of fun and a great way to get the reception going! People will be really entertained by it too. I''m stlil hearing about it after all this time.
1.gif
1.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful couple!!! Fabulous pictures and wedding. I love your cake; that is the prettiest cake ever!!! Love your colors too; congrats!!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Your wedding is beautiful. Everything, the cascade of flowers, your dress, the cake... everything about it was beautiful and fun. Really looked amazing.

Vancity

Shiny_Rock
Violet - Marie Antoinette would be soo proud!

(She would definitely want to EAT THAT CAKE
2.gif
)

They say ''love is in the details'', and girl, you had ''em covered!
36.gif

Did you make your ring pillow? It''s just so adorable!

violet02

Ideal_Rock
kama_s, fisherofmengirly, Skippy123, tlh: THANK YOU!!!
1.gif

Vancity: I bought the ring pillow off a seller on Etsy... and the cake was DELICIOUS! We ate the top the week we got home. We didn't save it.
3.gif

mausketeer

Shiny_Rock
Violet - love the pics - beautiful wedding (your hubby looks a bit like Eric McCormack - very cute!) I''m digging your ink! Got any close-ups?

- Jodie -

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/26/2009 11:49:41 PM
Author: mausketeer
Violet - love the pics - beautiful wedding (your hubby looks a bit like Eric McCormack - very cute!) I''m digging your ink! Got any close-ups?

- Jodie -
Haha he does? I never even thought that he might resemble him! I''ll have to look. Hehe.

You know since I got the purple clouds I don''t have any closeups. I used to of the ones in the background. I can post this one my wedding photographer took cause it''s pretty cool. My Man of Honor and I are huge fans of a series of comic books, and we are BFFs so we got these tattoos to match.

Oh I just found a photo my photographer took of my right arm, I have both arms tattoo''ed but this one is nice!

So here''s my right arm:

CJ-027.jpg

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Here''s our BFF tattoos:

CJ-130.jpg

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Violet, those pictures are stunning. Your wedding looks amazing. I LOVE your photographer''s style.

mausketeer

Shiny_Rock
Oh gosh I love it!!!! I'm an inked chick too - I'm having my arms touched up before the wedding (have three on each that were all done at different times so they never really flowed together). I'm putting a pale "background" behind them to bring them together too (like your purple clouds do - they're really pretty......)

I find the wedding decisions are easy compared to the tattoo decisions! Hey, stay tuned for lots of posts calling all the "Gothy tattooed girls" for their opinions!

- Jodie -

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/1/2009 1:53:30 PM
Author: mausketeer
Oh gosh I love it!!!! I''m an inked chick too - I''m having my arms touched up before the wedding (have three on each that were all done at different times so they never really flowed together). I''m putting a pale ''background'' behind them to bring them together too (like your purple clouds do - they''re really pretty......)

I find the wedding decisions are easy compared to the tattoo decisions! Hey, stay tuned for lots of posts calling all the ''Gothy tattooed girls'' for their opinions!

- Jodie -
I almost got a full sleeve a year ago. I''m glad I didn''t. I think as much as I have now worked out fine. And I totally agree, tattoo decisions are much harder.
1.gif
Definitely get yours touched up well in advance so you give them a chance to blend better. When I first got my clouds and a few extra little flowers they looked so NEW compared to my girl and the main group of flowers. After some time they all blended together well.

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
sorry to change to subject... but just wanted to say i LOVE that photo of your tent and love love love your cake! beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results