shape
carat
color
clarity

Violet02''s PRO Wedding Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Everything looks amazing!! WOW! Love it all!

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much everyone! I had a great time planning it so I''m happy you all liked it. :)

Let me answer a few questions:

luvthemstrawberries: Our DJ choreographed our dance and made mixed the songs that went into it. There were 3 songs total but it was cut down to two minutes. Probably best to get some help from a friend or a dance teacher (like my friend) to help you put together some sort of routine.

Miscka: The flower rings are by Kenneth Jay Lane and I got them at shopbop.com but I think they aren''t sold anymore. I went back looking for some other ones not long ago and couldn''t find any. They seem to come and go quickly. I know they were discounted not long after I bought them.

sunnyd: (I was given the OK to disclose this in a previous thread!) Headband (which is a belt) by Debra Moreland is Paris.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Wow this looks like a magazine spread!
6.gif
Beautiful! Best wishes gal!

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
I love it gorgeous OMG!!!! happy new year!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What great photos! You and your *husband* look so happy and you are a beautiful bride!

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE your pics!!
30.gif

I hope you don''t mind... I may steal the rosepetal aisle runner idea. Gorgeous! My colors are similar.. hot pink and green. I''m having an outdoor wedding too. Your pics provide major inspiration!

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
omgosh your wedding was beautiful! Thanks for posting the pro pics. I had to bring up ths thread at work to show my friends their. Your hair and dress were FAB! Your decorations.everything just gorgeous!

You guys had a very special day!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Violet, those pics are FAB!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I love all of the little details too! You two look so awesome and so incredibly happy, totally glowing! Congrats again sweetie!!!!

BTW - I can''t wait to see your wedding band from SS, hopefully we''ll do another GTG soon.

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Your wedding looked like so much fun!!!!

Great pics!

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! I love the photo you used for the postcard.

Mediterranean

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t even know where to begin!

Your gown was scrumptious on you, and I''m totally stealing your hairstyle when "hair trials" come for me...
2.gif

I absolutely
30.gif
LOVE
30.gif
how incredibly elegant your reception space looked! It incorporated the best of everything; you have the lush, fresh, naturally beautiful outdoor setting, AND the elegant, sophisticated, innovative party! Perfectly executed!

But, you are the jewel in the crown, totally! I just love how you light up every photo you''re in! You look amazing!!!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
SO AWESOME - I''m so glad you finally posted these, I''ve been itching to see them all together. It looks like it was such a fun day - all the details were just gorgeous and so unique
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
Everything was beautiful!! I Loved your Colors And all your Decor!
You looked beautiful!
Where did you get all the little silver table pots n such?

The pictures are Gorgeous!
Congrats!!

My Fav Wedding so far!
36.gif
36.gif

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Your wedding is definitely one of my tippy top favourite PS weddings! There is nooooo such thing as too many pictures of it- I enjoy every single fun and beauty filled moment you share with us! Your photographer did a great job capturing the overall vibe and all of the sweet details.

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Those were some great pics. Man time flies, it seems like just yesterday that you were picking out that dress. It looked beautiful on you.
1.gif

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Violet, honestly I never get tired of looking at your wedding pix
9.gif
You looked absolutely stunning and every single detail of your wedding is extraordinary and beautifully captured on film! Keep ''em coming
36.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A very elegant and beautiful wedding! I loved everything about it!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Violet, I loved looking at your wedding pictures. Everything looked gorgeous and you were a beautiful bride! Congratulations!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
BLAHHH! I LOVE THEM! Seriously, I can hardly stand how beautiful everything (including you my dear) was. Love all the details. Congrats again. You are going to have trouble deciding which to frame b/c they are all stunning pics!!!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Oh.

My.

Gosh.

That is an incredible wedding. I hope you don''t mind, but I''m definitely saving these for when I have to plan a wedding. Definitely one of the most incredible weddings I''ve ever seen.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I absolutely LOVE the location you had.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohhh Vi. I''m speechless. Your wedding was just beautiful, and you made a gorgeous bride. Congratulations again. I hope you''re enjoying married life
2.gif

violet02

Ideal_Rock

Thanks again everyone so much!

blinkydoll: In reards to the centerpieces etc. those were all antique silver plated teapots, creamers, sugars, finger bowls and compotes that I spent quite a few months ebay''ing and my friends and I spent a lot of hours polishing! I''m actually trying to sell them. So maybe someone else will find a good use for them.

emsmile.gif

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Whoa! What beautiful photos! I love everything you picked out. The colors, the table setting, the flowers, the cake, your dress, your groom!!! Truly artistic. You are a gorgeous bride. Thanks for posting these and sharing your wedding day.

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
WOWZERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Knew they''d be gorgeous because your non-pros were great and your photgrapher''s engagement pics were awesome. Bot wow that''s my favorite wedding! Your album is going to be so fun to look through!

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Thanks ladies! Maybe I''ll have a photo book for you to look at when we do another Bay Area GTG!
1.gif
1.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!! You look stunning and the whole wedding looked very classy and elegant. You looked fab in your gown proudly showing off your tatts!

I have to ask where you got the thongs for the favours? We are having a destination wedding and want to give thongs for favours too.

violet02

Ideal_Rock

honey22: I got them on ebay. I found a seller that was willing to sell me the number of pairs I need. We also didn''t give them away as favors per se. They were just a courtesy for ladies who wanted to get out of their heels. I made the ribboned tags on them which I stamped with the sizes.

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
violet - congrats and gorgeous photos!!! glad to meet you on saturday!

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much! It was great meeting you too!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results