shape
carat
color
clarity

Vent/Rant/Question for the Ladies

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/14/2008 3:40:47 PM
Author: Bliss

Date: 8/14/2008 3:28:10 PM
Author: Dancing Fire

Date: 8/14/2008 2:05:24 PM
Author: Irishgrrrl
Ohhh, Linda??? Do you want one of us to smack DF for ya?!?! LOL!
oh%20thwap.gif
9.gif

DF, I know you were joking about the low cut/short dress comment, but it made me remember something:

Back when my XH and I were dating, we were walking down the street one day and a guy said something to me. I just rolled my eyes and ignored him, and tried to just laugh it off. But, XH was pissed! Not at the obnoxious guy . . . at ME! In his opinion, I was ''asking for it'' because of the way I was dressed. Keep in mind, I was wearing a pair of jeans and a T-shirt with a winter coat over top!!!
23.gif

''Asking for it'' . . . riiiiiiiiight . . .
20.gif
sooo....your high beam was ON !! ??
wowzer.gif
Sup-A Granny swoops in....*smacks DF in head with big octogenarian boob*....

*cackles*

(Sup-A Granny photo blurred for the kiddies.)

EAT THIS, YOU WHISTLING DOGS!
rotflmao2.gif
thum12.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/14/2008 3:45:00 PM

oh%20thwap.gif
9.gif

DF, I know you were joking about the low cut/short dress comment, but it made me remember something:

Back when my XH and I were dating, we were walking down the street one day and a guy said something to me. I just rolled my eyes and ignored him, and tried to just laugh it off. But, XH was pissed! Not at the obnoxious guy . . . at ME! In his opinion, I was ''asking for it'' because of the way I was dressed. Keep in mind, I was wearing a pair of jeans and a T-shirt with a winter coat over top!!!
23.gif

20.gif
wowzer.gif

*cackles*

OMG, Bliss!!!!! I''m gonna pee myself!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. OMG, I am going to wet my pants too. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Linda

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/14/2008 4:02:38 PM
Author: Linda W

Date: 8/14/2008 3:45:00 PM

oh%20thwap.gif
9.gif

23.gif

20.gif
wowzer.gif

*cackles*

OMG, Bliss!!!!! I''m gonna pee myself!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. OMG, I am going to wet my pants too. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Linda
Well, Linda, since we''re all going to be Supa Grannies, maybe it''s time we invested in some Depends! LOL!
9.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m already a Nana and I already have bladder problems, even when I sneeze.
23.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lunch time !!!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/14/2008 4:07:06 PM
lunch time !!!
Hee hee! Linda, looks like we scared DF away! LOL!
2.gif

fleur-de-lis

Brilliant_Rock

oh%20thwap.gif
9.gif

23.gif

20.gif
wowzer.gif

*cackles*

Huh, Bliss, in my mind''s eye your Sup-A Granny persona looked more like this:

"Mind your manners with those young ladies, boys, or else I''ll mind them for you!!!"

GrannyPackingHeat.jpg

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/14/2008 4:14:54 PM
Author: fleur-de-lis

oh%20thwap.gif
9.gif

23.gif

20.gif
wowzer.gif

*cackles*

Huh, Bliss, in my mind''s eye your Sup-A Granny persona looked more like this:

''Mind your manners with those young ladies, boys, or else I''ll mind them for you!!!''
OMG, Fleur, I can''t BREATHE!!! ROFL!!!
9.gif

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
OMG! Fleur, you rock, GF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Irishgrrrl, Linda... Sup-A Grans unite!

Here is another shot of Sup-A Granny.

Gotta be nimble...

This is how far I am going to stick my foot up those young uns' butts if they don't behave!!!!!

They'll be coughing up shoe leather for weeks! *cackle*

granstretch.jpg

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
OMG my coworkers are looking at me like I am INSANE!

I got checked out at the store today, LOL. I just smiled and walked away. The dude looked embarrased, LOL. Apparently my boobs look good in this shirt.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dani, YAY for your boobs! LOL!
9.gif

Bliss, I''m LOVING the nimble Supa Granny! ROFL!!!
2.gif

You guys have all made me feel SO much better about this! I don''t know how I''m gonna keep a straight face the next time some random guy whistles or makes a comment! GO, SUPA GRANNIES!!! LOL!
31.gif

Black Jade

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t think guys whistle/make comments at women to compliment the women. I think its a thing they do to show off to their friends how macho/virile they are. Notice that one guy along rarely whistles or makes a comment--its always guys in packs (construction workers, etc.)

It''s annoying but if you walk fast/don''t make contact, you''re fine. It happens more in some places/cultures than others. It''s true that one gets hit on more in New York. Never with Asian people, a lot with people of Latin backgrounds (Spanish, Italian, French).

It never stops BTW. I am fifty-one and guys still do this! Not guys in their teens anymore but guys 40 and up. My MOTHER gets hit on all the time--and she''s seventy-seven. It makes her crazy as she''s very shy. It''s all these old guys, some literally in wheelchairs, hitting on her. I think its rather funny (but she doesn''t). I tell her that they wouldn''t know what to do anymore if she responded, but she doesn''t laugh.

The only way that I know of to be safe from being hit on by guys is to be pushing a stroller and have several screeching kids hanging on you. They leave you alone, then. IN fact, they let the door slam in your face, they are running away so fast. Unfortunately, wedding/engagement rings are no use at all. I have actually told men who were hitting on me that I was married, and gotten flip responses like "So what? So am I."

Other hints are: Don''t wear any thing like a t-shirt with a slogan they can comment on; don''t wear anything with your name on it (they will use your name and pretend they know you) and never NEVER let them see you smile or laugh, even if they are being funny because that''s their reward. They KNOW you are not going to go out with them--they just want you to react.

Black Jade

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results