shape
carat
color
clarity

Updates, anyone?

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats maple!!! :appl: You can't make us wait till the weekend for pics! What a tease!!!

SMC

Ideal_Rock
maple2012|1366943434|3434743 said:
Will post details this weekend and pics... but for now just wanted to update that I'm engaged!

Congratulations!!!

We need pics and the proposal story!!!

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, SO many exciting updates! Congrats Princess and Panda on some amazing news and accomplishments. So happy for both of you being closer to your SOs! :appl:

And seriously maple??? You expect to post something like that on PS and then leave us hanging???? :bigsmile: :naughty:

CaprineSun

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Maple!!!!
Glad to see some ladies getting the ring!

Update on me:

I 'd like to be removed from the list. Still no proposal yet, thus, no ring, but seeing as I'm now in FULL SWING of wedding planning, I don't really feel like a LIW anymore. I hate that it had to go this way, but it is what it is. On the other hand, I'm LOVING wedding planning! Just wish I could shout it from the rooftops. ::)

maple2012

Shiny_Rock
Thank you ladies! So sorry for the lack of pictures! It has just been a little over 24 hours since he proposed and I had to go to work today... and then non stop with phone calls and what not to family. :D The ring is the sparkliest diamond I have ever seen... honestly. I love it so much! And rode the elevator today up and down at work... as that lightning seems to make it sparkle the most. :bigsmile:

I will post pictures on Sunday when I have some time to myself and can relax a little.

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Maple! :appl:

maple2012

Shiny_Rock
I had 15-20 minutes to myself... and snuck in a thread on the ring photos!! :bigsmile:

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations to our super smart list keeper pandabee on completing her PharmD!!!! I guess it's Dr. Pandabee now!!! :mrgreen: :appl: :appl:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LoveLikeCrazy|1367720049|3440527 said:
Congratulations to our super smart list keeper pandabee on completing her PharmD!!!! I guess it's Dr. Pandabee now!!! :mrgreen: :appl: :appl:

1921765gi8123j4c.gif

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Awwwww you guys are too sweet!!!! Thank you, I will be sure to pop back in with some more posts tomorrow after the graduation craziness has died down. I will have some goodies to share with you as well!!!! (not what you think unfortunately, but still some bling nonetheless) ;))

lktx

Shiny_Rock
Congrats Pandabee!

Quick update here: SO has been talking about getting our diamond set. That doesn't sound like much, but it's a big step for him.

In the mean time, I got a little tired of waiting for him, so I got myself a little bling of my own. New watch yay. :naughty:

SMC

Ideal_Rock
pandabee & lktx: Please post pictures of your new bling when you have time!

On my side, my bf and I are thinking about adopting a pound puppy. They're up for adoption on Thursday. We're making our final visit and decision tonight. They're lab mixes.

I really really really really want a dog but I've never had one of my very own. I know that it's going to be a lot of work - hence the apprehension! But look at the puppy!
img_1012.jpg

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
pandabee - CONGRATULATIONS!

lktx - Yay! Are you having it set locally or sent away?

sortmon - What a heartbreaker! I love labs, except for the drool! :cheeky:

I can't remember if I ever mentioned on here that SO bought a stone (6.2mm OEC). Waiting on a custom setting, and what I imagine will be a lengthy shipping/import process! Three weeks and counting. 8)

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Thank you sortmon and Chewbacca!! SM that puppy is SO. CUTE. I. CAN'T. EVEN. please please please adopt it and post lots of pictures!!!!!

and YAY chewie for having a stone!!!!! So so exciting to be so close.

For my bling pics (terrible now that I am looking at them) here is my SMTB thread [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-ebay-journey-i-coin-dnt-be-happier.188937/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-ebay-journey-i-coin-dnt-be-happier.188937/[/URL] and of course a preview for you lovely ladies ;))
420771_1915738499774_81374979_n.jpg
943262_1915738699779_2033215588_n.jpg

lin_ny

Brilliant_Rock
panda - congrats on grad and your beautiful pendant. it's gorgeous!!!! :love:

chewy - umm, seriously? he bought a stone? how did i miss this?! post pics immediately!!!!! :devil:

sortmon - OMG puppy! so cute! if you're ever hesitant, make sure you know that the type of dog you get will really suit your lifestyle. its so important to know for sure that you'll be able to walk/run a big doggy like that once or twice a day. i'm sure you've thought of all this stuff, but just in case you hadn't.

my SO and I are getting a kitty. his name is registered as simon right now for the breeder, but we shall call him ned. :bigsmile:

simon_5_wks.jpg

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
GET OUTTA HERE, NED IS ADORABLE!

Love4Chanel

Rough_Rock
sortmon - You should definitely save that pup ... as long as you have the time for him of course! I've been looking at rescue dogs for a while now but my bf said one thing at a time .. so I'm waiting for the ring :tongue: Will re-visit the puppy search in a few months.

SMC

Ideal_Rock
lin_ny|1367893501|3441724 said:
panda - congrats on grad and your beautiful pendant. it's gorgeous!!!! :love:

chewy - umm, seriously? he bought a stone? how did i miss this?! post pics immediately!!!!! :devil:

sortmon - OMG puppy! so cute! if you're ever hesitant, make sure you know that the type of dog you get will really suit your lifestyle. its so important to know for sure that you'll be able to walk/run a big doggy like that once or twice a day. i'm sure you've thought of all this stuff, but just in case you hadn't.

my SO and I are getting a kitty. his name is registered as simon right now for the breeder, but we shall call him ned. :bigsmile:

Dude, what a cute kitten! Is he a Siamese? My bf is allergic to cats so we could never get one but I love looking at pictures of kittens.

My bf and I went back to revisit the puppies yesterday. We are still soooo on the fence about adopting. I'm a runner but I'm worried I'll end up resenting the dog if she commits me to running twice a day. We only have a couple more days to decide!

Here she is at 9 weeks:

puppy9weeks.jpg

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock
Delurking to say two things...

1. That puppy is irresistible! Super, super cute. :)

2. Ned looks like a Yoda! :bigsmile: What an awesome little face.

Okay back to my own yard.

lin_ny

Brilliant_Rock
Chewbacca|1367896428|3441763 said:
GET OUTTA HERE, NED IS ADORABLE!
isn't he? omgggg i love his little face!!

i will post so. many. pics. once we get him at the beginning of july! you've been warned! :devil:

sortmon|1367946536|3442058 said:
Dude, what a cute kitten! Is he a Siamese? My bf is allergic to cats so we could never get one but I love looking at pictures of kittens.

My bf and I went back to revisit the puppies yesterday. We are still soooo on the fence about adopting. I'm a runner but I'm worried I'll end up resenting the dog if she commits me to running twice a day. We only have a couple more days to decide!

Here she is at 9 weeks:
heheh ohhhh ned. ned is a devon rex. so he doesn't shed (much, anyway). they are supposed to be pretty allergy-friendly.

if you're on the fence, i'm gonna go out there and say it - don't do it. you have to be 100% ready (imo, anyway).

tammy77|1367965991|3442316 said:
Delurking to say two things...

1. That puppy is irresistible! Super, super cute. :)

2. Ned looks like a Yoda! :bigsmile: What an awesome little face.

Okay back to my own yard.
hahah doesn't he!!! our little yoda baby. :love:

people make fun of devon rex all the time because of their big ears but i find them really, really cute. personal opinion i guess!

audball

Ideal_Rock
OooH! I LOVE Devons!! My friend has one named Dexter and he is awesome. I love the name, Ned! PLEEEEEEEASE post a bajillion pictures when you get him!!!

antiquesparkler

Brilliant_Rock
Love the bling Panda, that necklace is gorgeous and fits you perfectly. Love it!
Chewy! You have a stone! Pictures? Welcome to the OEC club. What did you decide on for the setting? Spill the details, girl.
Sortmon, that puppy is so adorable!
Lktx, Did you choose the setting? I wanna seeee.
Lin_ny, I love Ned. Post LOTS of pictures. In fact, I vote Ned gets his own thread.

Nothing new here. Still waiting. We are going away for the weekend to relax and play some golf. I am most excited for the relaxing. :wink2:

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
BF AND I ARE ACTIVELY SEARCHING FOR A RING!!! :D :D :D

Now head over to RockyTalky and view my topic there to help me decide!!

Fayethful

Rough_Rock
We LIW seem to be on the same page here with animals!

I am picking up this little baby tonight at 9 pm :) It's our third dog in our 5 years together so it's not really that big of a deal but I am sooo excited for the newest addition to our little furry family.

dsc_0034.jpg

dsc_0047.jpg

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Fayethful|1368057209|3443110 said:
We LIW seem to be on the same page here with animals!

I am picking up this little baby tonight at 9 pm :) It's our third dog in our 5 years together so it's not really that big of a deal but I am sooo excited for the newest addition to our little furry family.

OMG, he's adorable! What type of dog is he? How old? Have you named him yet?

Congratulations! Do you have lots of puppy experience? I'm apprehensive about my very first puppy! I've had puppies before but only while living with my parents (and their help).

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
I've come out of hiding for a quick update- glad to see such good news for so many of you!! :appl:

As for me:

There is so much going on, but yet nothing at the same time, if that makes sense.

1. Found out on St. Patty's day that I'm going to be an aunt. Yes, little sister is expecting her first child in October. Being a huge supporter of a childfree lifestyle, I am happy for her, but I refused to plan the baby shower (she's going to do a co-ed bbq-style thing, anyway). Needless to say, my father was FURIOUS with me, thinking that I wasn't happy for her. I tried to explain to him that I'm happy for her, but I don't want to be a host to the shin-dig. I'll go, yes. But that's as far as that goes. I'm grateful too because now everyone is focused on her and so I can fade into the background.

2. Ex #2 is now engaged. Don't know much about the girl, (pffft, I SOOOOO haven't facebook stalked! 8-) ) other than she lives four states away, and has a four year old. Not sure how that's going to work, considering he cheated on me when we lived four hours away, but hey- maybe she's THEONE. If Ex #3 gets engaged before me, I might just lose my sh*t. I'm not kidding.

3. M has been posting pictures of rings he likes to his Pinterest (yes.... my man has a Pinterest). There's some nice ones, except they're all fake! The one he really liked turned out to be CZ :sick: Not sure how to go about finding him a good ring, considering what he wants (and I have no clue really what I want anymore).

4. I signed up for a half-marathon that's in September. I managed to pull a half marathon on the treadmill a month or so back, but now trying to do it outside, the best I've done is 7 miles. I don't think I'll be able to do 13.1 without dying, so I'm on the fence about whether to do it or not. If I don't, I'm out 50 bucks (no refunds). I'm torn.

I think those are the main points. I've been battling depression real bad lately. I have my whole life, but today I just really hit rock bottom. I feel so dead inside. It's hard to explain for those of you who don't have this problem. I feel like a zombie, just going through the motions of life. I wish I had something to look forward to and then maybe I wouldn't feel this way.

Anyway! ~*~*dust~*~* to you all. Again, I'm glad things are moving along for you guys.

lin_ny

Brilliant_Rock
MBKRH|1368237125|3444626 said:
I've come out of hiding for a quick update- glad to see such good news for so many of you!! :appl:

As for me:

There is so much going on, but yet nothing at the same time, if that makes sense.

1. Found out on St. Patty's day that I'm going to be an aunt. Yes, little sister is expecting her first child in October. Being a huge supporter of a childfree lifestyle, I am happy for her, but I refused to plan the baby shower (she's going to do a co-ed bbq-style thing, anyway). Needless to say, my father was FURIOUS with me, thinking that I wasn't happy for her. I tried to explain to him that I'm happy for her, but I don't want to be a host to the shin-dig. I'll go, yes. But that's as far as that goes. I'm grateful too because now everyone is focused on her and so I can fade into the background.

2. Ex #2 is now engaged. Don't know much about the girl, (pffft, I SOOOOO haven't facebook stalked! 8-) ) other than she lives four states away, and has a four year old. Not sure how that's going to work, considering he cheated on me when we lived four hours away, but hey- maybe she's THEONE. If Ex #3 gets engaged before me, I might just lose my sh*t. I'm not kidding.

3. M has been posting pictures of rings he likes to his Pinterest (yes.... my man has a Pinterest). There's some nice ones, except they're all fake! The one he really liked turned out to be CZ :sick: Not sure how to go about finding him a good ring, considering what he wants (and I have no clue really what I want anymore).

4. I signed up for a half-marathon that's in September. I managed to pull a half marathon on the treadmill a month or so back, but now trying to do it outside, the best I've done is 7 miles. I don't think I'll be able to do 13.1 without dying, so I'm on the fence about whether to do it or not. If I don't, I'm out 50 bucks (no refunds). I'm torn.

I think those are the main points. I've been battling depression real bad lately. I have my whole life, but today I just really hit rock bottom. I feel so dead inside. It's hard to explain for those of you who don't have this problem. I feel like a zombie, just going through the motions of life. I wish I had something to look forward to and then maybe I wouldn't feel this way.

Anyway! ~*~*dust~*~* to you all. Again, I'm glad things are moving along for you guys.
Have you read any of Allie Brosh's blog posts on depression? She just posted a new one yesterday after a year and a half in hiding. I'm sure you've seen her stuff, she's brilliant. And her posts about depression are just moving. Amazing stuff. http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.ca/

I'm really sorry you've been feeling so crummy. I've never been depressed so I can't say I relate - are you on meds at all? Diagnosed officially? Anyway, only share if you wanna. Just here to support you and stuff.

Good for you for signing up for a 1/2 marathon. That's huge!!! I signed up for a 5k race and I haven't started training. I'm terrified. :lol:

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks lin- I'm actually a huge fan of Allie. I love her "helper" dog. :lol: But her depression post really hit home with me. I'm glad she's back.

No, no more meds. I was on adderall/zoloft back in '06. I went off between all the insurance changes and all, and now I just can't afford to go to the doc anymore. Both helped me tremendously, but if you can't afford to go to the doc, (even with insurance) then.. you just can't do anything about it. I was diagnosed officially as ADHD and having Dysthymia. After that, I went to a new doctor who diagnosed me as ADHD and Bipolar 1. That was in .... '07, I believe. I haven't been back since. ($$$ issues)

Congrats about the 5K! If I had the money, I'd do more of them- although they're quick, they're quite fun. It's not so competitive, which is nice. I think that's why I'm freaking about the HM.... how soon before your race? How active are you currently?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results