shape
carat
color
clarity

Three RH Amethyst Briolettes

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Those really turned out nicely, and I love the fact that you can change things up!

litebrite

Shiny_Rock
Wow, that''s a lovely idea and it was executed so well. You should get a rainbow''s worth of briolettes and then you would never need new jewelry to match - jk!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks TG, LF, and litebrite - I''m always looking for more colorful briolettes for earring charms. But, LB, after I get an entire rainbow of earring charms, I still need pendants, bracelets, and rings. There is no end of ways to spend my children''s inheritance.
2.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Wow! What a fabulous idea to make them interchangeable like that! They turned out great!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
awww- I commented and I don''t know how I missed your photoshoot of the finished products, They look great, what a neat idea to have a 2 fer on the earrings and pendants
36.gif
they are gorgeous!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, geckodani.

No problem, D&T. I''m very pleased with this how this project turned out and more than happy to show the pictures to you.

I''m loving the exchangable drops. I''m on the hunt for more briolettes, (we Colored Stoners are always needing another project, you know
3.gif
) so let me know if any pop up.
2.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
what a GORGEOUS creation!!!
9.gif
30.gif
3.gif
Love the necklaces and the colors too, aqua and purple, yum!!!! I love the richness of the gold, fabulous
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much, Sweet Skippy! The colors are amazing, aren''t they?

Here is a red geranium shot just for you.
1.gif

MixedGeranium6925.JPG

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/23/2009 5:27:17 PM
Author: Fly Girl
Thank you so much, Sweet Skippy! The colors are amazing, aren''t they?

Here is a red geranium shot just for you.
1.gif
Awww, I LOVE THIS PICTURE!! xoxo!!!
emlips.gif
thank you, gorgeous!!! I love geraniums too! They are amazing colors,
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the artistic flower shot. It makes the briolettes pop.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
And in the interests of assisting Fly Girl on her rainbow quest, here is a site that sells nothing but briolettes. Enjoy!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Chrono and Skippy.

I used to not understand why some gemstone colors were poor due to a grey or brown mask. They looked o.k. to me. Finally, I realized that flowers are an example of colors with no grey or brown mask, and these are the colors that we should shoot for in our gemstones. I think that is one reason why gemstones and flowers look so fantastic together.

Gailey - That is a great website. I
30.gif
all of the briolette eye candy. Thank you for the link. (BTW, I've been reading your entries over in the Pearl forum. I'm thinking that might be another way to get some more earring drops.
1.gif
)

Kashmira

Shiny_Rock
All I can say is: It''s gorgeous!!!!!!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Oh they''re lovely!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results