shape
carat
color
clarity

Thought I would share

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
My golden strand having a play date with NacreLovers new strand. My strand is the middle one of the three strands. Nacre Loves's new strand is the center strand.

_5065.jpg

_5066.jpg

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
My first two Edison's are the ones that are set and on chains. My newest Edison is the largest one in front.

_5067.jpg

_5068.jpg

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So jealous! You have the most beautiful collection 4RG.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
4ranchgirl, Did you get your new pearls from your trip to PP yet? Looking forward to hearing about it here. :wavey:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Chel180. I have been collecting for many, many years and I just buy what I love.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
NacreLover I expect it will be a couple more weeks before I receive my new metalic drop. The old bale needed to be soaked off and the new one had to be sent to the goldsmith to fashion a bale from an earring setting. Patience, patience all good things come to those that wait.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Can't resist posting this beauty shot of my drop before it's makeover. :mrgreen:

my_white_drop.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I really enjoyed seeing your pearls -- especially the shots with you modeling them!

The Natural untreated color Vietnamese Akoya double strand is just lovely. So PERFECT for Spring and wearing with dresses. Are they available now and then -- because I certainly don't see them on PP's website.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Call and ask. They may have them in the vault. The matching earrings have never been posted and we saw them also.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
NacreLover, I have to control myself for now. But they are on my wish-list.

I noticed the family that owns The Pearl Outlet is named "Shepherd". Relatives?

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, Terry and Jeremy are brothers.

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1343171564|3239327 said:
A good lesson is to never say never. I can't believe I bought Natural untreated color Vietnamese Akoya. I have never been a fan of Akoya. I remember seeing a friends strand thought ok they were nice but they were over the moon expensive to much so for me. Well, at PP last weekend I saw these and had them string up a double strand and I am in love. Oh and they look perfect when worn with the natural blue with rose overtone I bought a couple of years ago from PP. They are afforadable now. Glad I waited.

4RanchGirl - Thanks for sharing your pearl lovelies!! so beatiful and inspiring!

I've never seen blue akoyas before. I would have assumed any blue pearls were dyed! So thank you - I always love to know more about pearls!

You and NacreLover have inspired me to ask for a blue akoya pendant (from PP of course!). and it seems I will be getting one. :appl:

Do you think it's worth me calling (once the order is placed) to ask for a particularly blue one? I'd rather blue than silver.

Thanks!

And another pearl addict joins the club!

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you should ask for photos of several pearls (specifying what you want) so you can select the one you like best before placing the order.

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
pearlsngems|1367186161|3436262 said:
I think you should ask for photos of several pearls (specifying what you want) so you can select the one you like best before placing the order.

Great! thanks for the tip! I've done it!

I'll start a thread so I can keep you posted rather than thread-jacking any longer.

By the way, there was a funny moment when he asked to see other pics of blue akoyas. I showed him the strand NacreLover linked to so he could see that he was getting off lightly this time! :)

Thanks everyone!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
First picture of my new cream metallic triple strand pearls.

_6219.jpg

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Too gorgeous!!! I'm so tempted.

But I just treated myself to a lovely Catherine Cardinelli set, and that's used my pearl budget for the next while!

But, so lovely!

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Lovely! I would love to see a neck shot of those cream metallic. :)

Do they have any earrings?

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They're gorgeous! What size are they?

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
My new triple cream metallic strand. I wanted a strand that looked like Queen Elizabeths that she wears all the time. I think this fits the bill perfectly. Love these metallic pearls :love:

_6412.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Wow. That triple strand necklace looks even better than I had it pictured in my mind. Stunning!

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning!! I have a triple strand of apricot/peach oval shaped
Pearls that I never wear. It's a reminder to get them out and wear them again!!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful! :love:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That triple strand is really lovely, 4Ranch Girl!
I'm very pleased with my white metallics and thought I could resist these... but I'm weak :lol: ! I ordered a 35 " strand of the 7-8mm.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
baby nurse|1368750884|3448638 said:
That triple strand is really lovely, 4Ranch Girl!
I'm very pleased with my white metallics and thought I could resist these... but I'm weak :lol: ! I ordered a 35 " strand of the 7-8mm.
LOL you and NL :naughty: I kept saying "I will be good, I will be good" fat chance that was going to happen when I saw the glamor shot of these just could not help myself. :mrgreen:

Pattye

Shiny_Rock
Trade
4Ranch Girl|1368733916|3448421 said:
My new triple cream metallic strand. I wanted a strand that looked like Queen Elizabeths that she wears all the time. I think this fits the bill perfectly. Love these metallic pearls :love:

So amazing! I can only imagine these in real life! Awesome! I'm so glad you didn't resist the temptation~lol~ :love: 4Ranch girl ,your pearl collection is truly outstanding! :love: :love: :love:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Tee hee. (Didn't 4 say she doesn't groove to the boring round pearls anymore...)

Your triple strand is GORGEOUS!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
bs I not only said that but also said I was not getting any more strands either. All of my famous last words I am now eating :lickout:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
You are eating them graciously, festooned in marvelous pearls. I am really looking forward to a picture of you wearing that beautiful necklace.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
A fun picture of my new cream metallic triple strand joined by my other metallics, white ss and white 100 inch rope.
From right to left:
White ss silver overtone
Multi color color change green overtone
Peach metallic gold overtone
gold metallic
Ice Pink metallic
White metallic
next three strands is the new cream white triple strand 17, 18 and 19 inch gold bar clasp
Pile is 100 inch rope white AAA not metallic

I think the color difference between the white and cream metallic is very slight. I will have to see it in the bright day light to compare them. I am one happy girl with the new triple strand. :mrgreen:

_6727.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results