shape
carat
color
clarity

Thought I would share

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
I forgot to say the Hippocampus is made out of Dresden paper. Here is a peek at the back.

dscf9254dresden_paper_hippocampus.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

OKOKOK MORE neck pics of your pearls! YOU look wonderful--and the RL perspective, valuable.

Your collection is out of this world!

cheers--Sharon

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Are your metallics freshadama quality or AAA may I ask?

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Begonia I am not really sure that AAA or Freshadama applies to the metallics. They are just different because of the luster/shine. I don't care that they are not 8 way rollers. But I do have 2 sets of gem grade 8 way rollers for earrings and pendents that are metallics.

Just to let you know that the term Freshadama is a trademarked name that PP uses as the top of the AAA grade.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your pearls are lovely, 4Ranch Girl! I particularly like the 22 inch Lariat pearls-- I was wondering if they were AAA quality?

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
4Ranch Girl|1343171564|3239327 said:
A good lesson is to never say never. I can't believe I bought Natural untreated color Vietnamese Akoya. I have never been a fan of Akoya. I remember seeing a friends strand thought ok they were nice but they were over the moon expensive to much so for me. Well, at PP last weekend I saw these and had them string up a double strand and I am in love. Oh and they look perfect when worn with the natural blue with rose overtone I bought a couple of years ago from PP. They are afforadable now. Glad I waited.

I enjoy seeing all your pearls. They are divine!! :love: :love: :love:

I am particularly in love with the Vietnamese Akoya. I tried to look them up on PP but couldn't find them. Would you be able to link me to them please? Thanks.

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
A good lesson is to never say never. I can't believe I bought Natural untreated color Vietnamese Akoya. I have never been a fan of Akoya. I remember seeing a friends strand thought ok they were nice but they were over the moon expensive to much so for me. Well, at PP last weekend I saw these and had them string up a double strand and I am in love. Oh and they look perfect when worn with the natural blue with rose overtone I bought a couple of years ago from PP. They are afforadable now. Glad I waited.

4Ranch Girl, wow, what a looker. :love: :love: :love:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
baby nurse|1344482538|3248315 said:
Your pearls are lovely, 4Ranch Girl! I particularly like the 22 inch Lariat pearls-- I was wondering if they were AAA quality?
BabyNurse I really don't know what the quality grade of the pearls are but considering who got them for me I would not be suprised if they are less than AAA or AA+. The pictures that I have posted suck the color our of them. They are much more vibrant in color than any of the pictures show.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Phoenix|1344522173|3248469 said:

I am particularly in love with the Vietnamese Akoya. I tried to look them up on PP but couldn't find them. Would you be able to link me to them please? Thanks.
Phoenix I do not think they are on the the site. Most of the interesting and good stuff do not ever make it to the site. It is always best just to call and ask what they have. When I was there he maybe had a dozen of the Vietnamese Akoyas and my friend and I each bought 2 strands. Call them and see if they still have them. If you love them don't pass them up. My friend bought hers from TPO several years ago and they were very, very expensive. I am shocked that I would even consider adding them to my collection and when I was told the price I said I would take two. Several Christmases ago I was at PP when Jeremy just had gotten all the natural untreated colorAkoyas that everyone snapped up, I was not even tempted by any of those.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
4ranchgirl, I love our new Vietnamese multi color stands. What a lucky find we happened onto.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
4Ranch Girl|1344632962|3249353 said:
Phoenix|1344522173|3248469 said:

Phoenix I do not think they are on the the site. Most of the interesting and good stuff do not ever make it to the site. It is always best just to call and ask what they have. When I was there he maybe had a dozen of the Vietnamese Akoyas and my friend and I each bought 2 strands. Call them and see if they still have them. If you love them don't pass them up. My friend bought hers from TPO several years ago and they were very, very expensive. I am shocked that I would even consider adding them to my collection and when I was told the price I said I would take two. Several Christmases ago I was at PP when Jeremy just had gotten all the natural untreated colorAkoyas that everyone snapped up, I was not even tempted by any of those.

Thanks so much. Good to know. I will call them and see what they have now.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE your fireball necklace. There is so much luster. I just bought three strands in Shanghai and turned them into two necklaces, one bracelet and a few earrings and one pendant. They are not as nice as yours but I loved them because they are so different. Plus they are big and you get a lot of bang for your buck.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
9.8mm White Metallic freshwater dangle earrings.

_1760.jpg

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you NL for posting the picture for me. My son took the picture on my latest visit to PP and sent it to her so she could see them. Also you can see the white metallic strand I got this summer when we were at the RUCKUS.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
My new "Edison" pendant from Pearl Paradise. Good things come to girls who ask and of course wait.

11-28-12a.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Wooo Hooo!!!!! 4ranch girl. That is out of this world. Can't wait to see this on your neck.
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

K9

Brilliant_Rock
Is there a drool emoticon? WOW. YUMMY! :lickout:

erinl

Brilliant_Rock
That is absolutely beautiful!!!!!!

Where did you get that lovely pendant? Sometimes I am not particular keen on the pendants offered for pearls, but that one is absolutely divine! :love: :appl: :love: :appl:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1354127349|3317520 said:
My new "Edison" pendant from Pearl Paradise. Good things come to girls who ask and of course wait.
Sweet pearly pendant. =) :cheeky: :love:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
erinl|1354148493|3317831 said:
That is absolutely beautiful!!!!!!

Where did you get that lovely pendant? Sometimes I am not particular keen on the pendants offered for pearls, but that one is absolutely divine! :love: :appl: :love: :appl:
erinl - You can read here about 4Ranch Girl's special trip to Pearl Paradise to select that pearl in person.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/latest-trip-to-pearl-paradise.182141/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/latest-trip-to-pearl-paradise.182141/[/URL]

I can assure you that following the posts from this very special pearl lover are well worth while. 8)

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
My new Christmas strand from the Pearl Paradise "trick or treat bowl" of pearls ginormous and mind blowing big 12.4 to 14.9. Huge. And has aqua and pink overtones.

12-3-12axmas_biggie_strand.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Oh 4RanchGirl, please post neckshots!!! It's stunning!

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Omg you have the most amazing collection of pearls. I particularly love what you did with the anniversary strands. So yummy.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1292839284|2801579 said:
whitehotblank|1292837577|2801570 said:
Oh. My. God. That peacock Tahitian necklace is TO DIE for. I would eat that strand if I ever saw it irl. Those are beautiful, beautiful pieces. The white SS necklace is also totally droolworthy. I so heart white South Seas.

So many beautiful things in this world! So few of them owned by me!

Seriously, 4Ranch Girl, you are a lucky duck.
The peacock Tahitian double strands were my first T's and a 26th wedding anniversery from my sweet husband. The pictures leach out the color because they are so much brighter in person. I am glad you like the silver/pink FW exotic's they are so icy pink color in person. It takes a life time of collecting and you will have yours someday too. Thank you for your kind comments. I am a very lucky duck.

Beautiful collection!!!!!!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
A neck shot of the xmas pearls. Wore these yesterday and kept getting lots of looks. They are hard to miss :love:

photo_pearls_1-31-13xmascroped.jpg

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your Tahitians look amazing on you, 4Ranch Girl! The size and luster are wonderful :love: I'm really wishing I'd taken advantage of the sale, too.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for the real life photo and neck shot of those beautiful jumbo baroque Tahitians. I'm still learning how to translate the PP pearl photos to real life. I always expect the pearls to be a lighter color thanks to the PP glamour photos than they turn out to be. Yours are indeed darker, but I can still see those wonderful bands of color.

I'm wondering what the final length of your necklace turned out to be?

Simply gorgeous! :appl:

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Ranch Girl, your pearls are all gorgeous! I am wondering which ones are your favorites?

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
FlyGirl the strand including clasp is a smidge over 18.5 inches long, 27 pearls.

Baby Nurse he still has big strands available as well as the colorful strands that were made from the trick or treat bowl pearls. In fact there is a 2 foot by 2 foot box of strands I am sure he could find the perfect one for you.

Seaurchin I am afraid they are like my children I could not pick just one. I love them all.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
My birthday earrings. Perfect pears, love these white metallic's can't get enough of them.

_5064.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results