carat
color
clarity

The Official TTC Thread!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Re: The Official TTC Thread!

Quick fly by this morning as I'm running out the door:

Marlie!! :appl: :appl: :appl: CONGRATS on your little Italian dumpling!!! So happy for you. Lots of sticky dust to you, my friend

Katy, I'd TOTALLY LOVE you house after all the stuff you and your mom did!!! Enjoy it. And it sounds like you're in a good place. Hugs and keeping my fingers crossed for you. :)

NEL, 2WW! How exciting! I in one of your previous posts you thought about doing acupuncture, that sounds like a great idea. I'm really happy with the shorter cycle I got from it. :)

Lizzy, How are you doing my friend?

Pancake, good to hear from you. I totally know what you mean about having this thread to share. I have just my sister and my DH gets lost in the female reproductive details. I'm glad you have a plan to move forward with your cycles etc.

Ally, I totally felt that way about OPKs last cycle! Sometimes they help and sometimes they make us go crazy! Hawaii?!? That's a perfect distraction!

Monkey, good luck with the job applications! I totally know what it's like to start the job hunt, best of luck. And it sounds like you and your DH have a good plan to keep the stress low during this time. :)

AFM, Weird I was expecting my temp to drop down again, this should be CD 1, but it stayed high. I'll double check my temp again. That's all for me guys! (Who am I kidding, I'll be signing on at work again. :)) )

~LC

marlie

Brilliant_Rock

Thank you all! It's very exciting, scary and surreal and I really appreciate all of your good wishes. I know that I was only here for a short while but please know that I am keeping my fingers crossed for all of you guys and am sending you tons and tons of baby dust. I suppose it's time for me to butt out of this thread but I will still lurk so I can keep tabs on all of your news!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock

LC, test, test, test Did you hear that? It was probably nothing...test test test

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock

NEL, I'm thinking the acupuncture maybe increased my LP? I honestly think it'd be immaculate conception if I get a BFP :lol: But if I don't get AF on Thursday, I'll test.

~LC

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

LC can you post your chart? It would be very unlikely that your LP changed by more than a day (which is a normal variation). I am curious how clear your temp shift was.

charbie

Ideal_Rock

TEST! :devil:

amc80

Ideal_Rock

Marlie, congrats!!! Please give the baby an Italian name...at least the middle name... :)

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock

DD, here's my chart. I'm pretty sure I'm at a "just waiting for AF to get here." Typically my LP is 10 days. Today would be 11 days.
ETA: 97.4 has been the standard cover line the past cycles.

Seriously guys, check the chart out: only 2 BD days, neither of which are anywhere NEAR possible for fertilization. So we're seriously talking about an impossibility.

chart_acupuncture.png

Real quick ....

LC: I think there's a possibility with your BD timing. I forgot, but how many months have you been charting? When I first started back in '09, my first cycle of 75 days, my LP was 11 days. The next cycle, I got pregnant when I tested on 12DPO thinking my LP was 11 days and my temp was still high at 12DPO. Now trying for #2, my LP seems to be 14 days (last 2 charts). Anyways, the point of my rambling is, that there's still a possibility from your BD'ing at O-5 and a high temp on your expected CD1 is a GOOD sign! I hope you get an unexpected surprise :bigsmile:

I have a few deadlines to meet this afternoon, so I'll be back later with updates.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

LC if you O'dwhe nthe chart says it is possible you got KU. We have seen even stranger things here on PS in my time. I think it is also possible you did not O until what it is calling 4 DPO, Monday the 6th, based solely on temps and no other information on the chart. Time will tell!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock

LC, I was getting ready to post the same thing as Dreamer--that it's possible that you actually Oed on June 6th instead of June 2nd. I hope FF is right, though, because if you did O on the 2nd, there's still a chance.

The other possibility is that your thermometer is stuck on 98.1 :tongue:

I completely understand wanting to keep the possibility of being pregnant at a distance since you felt this cycle was a wash and the odds are slim, but you're not out of the running!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock

Wow, REALLY? O-5 and sperm can survive? Dude those must be some super freaky Navy Seal/McGuyver sperm! Anyway, I'll test on Thursday if I don't get any spotting or AF.

NEL, I did test my BBT again make sure it wasn't just stuck on 98.1. It's not. I didn't pack my BBT during the wedding weekend because I figured I was out for this cycle.

DD, Wow, Erica must've gotten quite the shock with a BFP after her chart. Let me tell you, if I do, I'm buying a lottery ticket!

Ally, Thanks for the note on your cycle & LP. This is my 4th cycle charting, so maybe it is that my LP is leveling out with HBC getting out of my system.

SBA, how's all the home improvement/repair stuff going? I hope it's not stressing you out too much. I dunno I for one, find car maintenance more stressful than home maintenance. Maybe because I understand what home improvement/repairs are. But when my car's in the shop, I have NO CLUE.

~LC

Thank you ladies so much for your support and for letting me get my frustrations out! I heart you all!

Katy: Wow, time sure has flown by for you! Can't believe you're already in the 2WW. I hope you're one of the lucky ones that get a sticky bean following a MC. I'm sorry you're feeling down, but it's natural to feel emotional after all you've been through. You've been able to get pregnant before, so I'm confident you'll be having your own bundle of joy soon to bring home to that lovely house of yours!

Pancake: I've been feeling the same way as you - I feel like there's something *off* and I need to take a proactive approach to find out what the problem is so that it can be fixed! Please keep us posted!

Monkey: I'm glad you're continuing to TTC. And yes, if it's meant to be, its meant to be! That's great you've started the application process. Hopefully, you can get a lead soon!

NEL: Did you ever get that housework done ;)) ? What's going on in 2WW land? I hope to be over there soon!!! I honestly don't know what my body is doing - hmph! And these OPKs were driving me bananas so taking the weekend off was great. From my last post on Saturday, my plan was to stop testing with the OPKs and to just take my temp to confirm O, but see below ...

LC: Any update?? ETA: just saw that you just posted. I do that with my BBT too because my temps have been stuck on 97.66 for awhile. And yes, the smart thing is to wait to test but you've got a bunch of POAS-aholics here who want to know! :bigsmile:

Dreamer: That memory of yours is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!

:wavey: Lizzy, SBA, Amc and anyone else I've missed!

AFM: I had planned on taking the rest of this cycle off, to regroup and to get ready for my vacation. However, yesterday, I felt some cramping and had a little EWCM. I also felt nauseous the whole day. My husband came back from his man-cation and I was a big emotional wreck :rolleyes: Anyways, the POAS-aholic in me told me to test with an OPK today. So I dipped it, saw the test line almost immediately, and thought, hmmm, but I didn't wait for the result because I needed to jump in the shower before DD woke up from her nap. I decided to leave the pee in the cup so I could test with the digital, if I needed to. After my shower, the test line looked positive but with all these fake outs, I really couldn't tell. So I took out the digital and finally got my SMILEY face. I hope this isn't another fake-out. Here's a pic of both tests:

PosDigitalWondfo.JPG

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

Ally I only remember becaue Erica and I got pregnant the same week back in June 2008 :))

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock

Dreamer, do you remember if she had a girl? Just curious :))

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

hawaiianorangetree|1308030343|2945381 said:
Dreamer, do you remember if she had a girl? Just curious :))

I think it was a boy! So much for swaying, eh ;))

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock

That's exactly why I was asking! Glad to see it's not an exact science then. :cheeky:

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock

AMC, yay smiley face!! Hope you and your DH get some action in!

DD, HOT, Wow, talk about resilient sperm!! A boy with O-5!!

You ladies are ever so optimistic!

For you POAS-addicts: I woke up 12DPO with ANOTHER high temp (98.0), so I took a Wondofo. Here's the pic, honestly (I'm telling myself) it's looking negative to me. I'll test again this afternoon and/or tomorrow.

Mum's the word, okay??? I'm trying to NOT get worked up.

~LC

June14_LCs.jpg

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock

Not saying a word. BUT OMG LC!!!

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock

And Ally, yay for a smiley face! Get your BD on!

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock

Lliang - I think I see a faint line (!)- I know nothing about these Wondofos you girls talk about - take another brand test or a digi!! I know you you don't want to get too excited, but just better to know, right? I am someone who BD'd days before O, had negative OPK's (and no BD'ing) a good 3 days after and got BFP (meanwhile we hit O other months) so this happens more often then you'd think.Take another test and let us know! :naughty: :appl:

brown_eyes

Shiny_Rock

LC - I swear I see a second line!

LC: No squinting or tweaking - that line is there. Go get a digital!

Octavia

Ideal_Rock

The first thing I saw when I looked at that picture was a faint line...but I won't specify which picture, just for the sake of keeping mum...

:bigsmile:

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I vote digi. ::)

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock

:Up_to_something: I'm not saying anything except...

HOLY COW I THINK YOU'RE TOTALLY PREGNANT!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

.....Did I dooo thaaaaat? :saint:

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock

You ladies are such enablers!!!

I'm stacked for meetings this AM but I'll try to pop out to CVS (across the street) when I'm done and get a digi.

Just shot DH an email (BAD WIFE!) that I'm 2 days late and that I'm going to hit CVS to get some tests.

~LC

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock

Oh man, I haven't been this excited to post in a long time!

I know mum's the word, LC, but I'm not doing a little happy dance over here for no reason. The line is faint, my dear, but it's there. Do you have any digi backups? I think it's time to break one out. ETA: Just saw you were going to run to CVS. Yay!

And Ally! It may have taken you over 30 days to ovulate, but I think this is finally it for you! Woohoo! I think it's time to start a little marathon :)

AFM, 5DPO and I'm so ready to be pregnant that time is barely moving. Girls, I seriously think I'm only going to make it to 10dpo before testing. The only one thing I've noticed is that I haven't seemed to stop cramping after O, which is odd. It's not all day, every day, but I notice cramps at some point in the day every day. I'm not reading too much into anything because it's so early and if I just wait another week, I should know one way or another. But the week is draaaaaagging by!

charbie

Ideal_Rock

LC!!!!!!!!! Get a digi!! I am giggling in anticipation. That's a pretty line though....( :naughty: )

I got a bfp my first go around and bd'd at O-5 only....it can happen and does!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results