shape
carat
color
clarity

The non-engagement good news thread!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif

erin1123.jpg

Erin

Ideal_Rock
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif

erin11234.jpg

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Eeek!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Does this make me an accessory to a crime, since I kind of, ya know, nudged you a bit?
11.gif
11.gif
)

Erin, it is GORGEOUS!! I had a general picture in my head, but it''s even better! So suited to your hand and so elegant...love how the band still goes under the stone, if that makes sense....and you have some GREAT nails! Wow.

YAY!!! How do you feel?

Erin

Ideal_Rock
It was quite funny actually - right at I was about to hit upload on the first pic my cell rang and it was my bf (in Chicago). I felt busted and immediately minimized the screen (like he could see it through the phone.) But I did both while talking to him and I don''t feel one bit bad - in fact, it almost feels like im somehow cosmically pushing it forward. I thought I would feel guilty but it''s almost a relief to share it - like I''m not hiding anything anymore and at the same time sharing my anticipation with those who are rooting for me! Not to mention now I can look at it while I''m at work - bad, bad, bad PS at work! Anyway there it is - thanks for the compliments, I love it, too.

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh, Erin you are so sneaky
9.gif

Gorgeous ring!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
YAY!!!!! I agree....this is somehow helping the universe to move it forward!! So funny that bf called AS you were doing it!!

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, Erin, thassa vera naaahce ring you have....I really like the starset of the stone!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Jen, was that Frahnk''s voice from father of the bride? Trying to place the accent!! It''s on the tip of my brain.

heartsonfire

Shiny_Rock
Erin: OMG you made me believe you got the ring when I opened the 3rd page. My heart was thumping so loud I almost fell of my chair. I agree with Blueroses you diserve your own thread.
9.gif
Congrats on the almost proposal. LOL. You got busted!
3.gif
Sneaky you! Love your ring!

Blueroses: When you become famous. Please don''t forget us - your LIW fan club. Can I have an autograph.
2.gif

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, it is a blend of Frahnk and an old Steve Martin character (I think from SNL- maybe when he did that 'latin lover' kind of thing?)

And don't get me started on goign to a restaurant and having someone mention that the chicken looks good...tha chipper chiken?

I like to talk that way sometimes...the evidence that I am a major dork just piles up, and up, and up!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Yes!!! It''s an old SNL Steve Martin thing in addition to Martin Short--I knew it sounded familiar in my head!!! Oh please girl, I"m right there with you in the dork club. I am CONSTANTLY doing silly voices and accents. It''s ridiculous. The chipper chicken. Teehee.

HOF, from your keyboard to god''s ears honey....we''ll just see. I''d settle for working actor actually paying my bills through acting and not having to have a day job anymore!!! But I don''t think any of us LIW can forget each other--it''s such a pivotal support group!!!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

erin! it''s gorgeous!!!!! lol..i can''t believe your bf called you! its a cosmic thing...everytime I tried to sneak a peek at my diamond my bf either came home unepectedly or called!
emembarrassed.gif
I''m adding my cosmic push for a girl soon engagement for you!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Erin! Its gorgeous! Thats exactly what I would do. I think its a sign that he called as you were uploading pics, I bet he was thinking about how bad he wants the ring on your finger and thats why he called.

Shay

Shiny_Rock
Wow Erin that is an incredible, and totally unique ring, I love it!
18.gif

blue_chica

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring Erin, and unique!! How can he bear to keep that baby from you? It obviously belongs on your finger, it probably gets cold sitting all by itself in the microwave.
11.gif
Good thing Blueroses made sure it didn''t stay neglected.
12.gif

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
Erin! Very elegant ring!! Looks right at home on your hand too.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

so wait...is it in the micro? or is it on your hand?

Erin

Ideal_Rock
After the conversation and we went to bed he relocated it to the computer desk drawer. He comes home tonight from Chicago (weather permitting) and I''m crossing my fingers for sometime between now and Valentine''s Day.

After giving it some thought, I''m thinking of foregoing the courthouse ceremony to hold out for the ''right way''. I make kick myself 3 years from now when I''m pestering him how long this engagement period is supposed to last before we get married, but oh well - I''m resilient.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
ERIN! I cannot believe you DIDN''T start a new thread for this, I almost missed it! What a beautiful ring. Yesturday was the first time I heard of a starset princess and I love it. I looks perfect on you! Sneaky, sneaky my dear, but we are all thankful
9.gif

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
I second the movement for erin starting a new thread!

new thread!
new thread!
new thread!
new thread!
new thread!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results