shape
carat
color
clarity

The new Official LIW List!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hilbake

Rough_Rock
I''m so happy for all of the newly engaged ladies! Congrats!

Although now I notice my name is moving up the list
23.gif

Haha, when my boyfriend found out that I was added to the list, he said "So the point is to not get to the top of the list?"
I said yeah, I hope so! Hint, hint!
I wish I could rig it so that every time my name moves up (aka another lovely lady gets engaged) my boyfriend gets an e-mail notification. Just as a reminder
31.gif

tanyak

Shiny_Rock
Yay Bekkah! I was a long-time lurker over at Ultimate Wedding. I didn't post much, but I remember your posts (you gave the best advice!) Anyway, congrats!
36.gif

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
azure13NJ & Dani are also off the list! They posted their engagement stories a little while ago...

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much ladies, you''re all too sweet! I posted my story as promised here.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Well, this list needs to be updated!!
9.gif

#8 Dani
#33 Jorman
#37 Milly
#38 ChargerGrrl
#44 azure13NJ

are engaged!! Congrats to all of them, and up I go! Ya know, my secret ambition is to make it to the top of the list before my 2006 engagement!
2.gif
So come on boys, propose!!!
28.gif

ETA: That means 41 SOs have to propose before mine (probably August). That can't be too hard, right?
25.gif

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for updating me on the graduates ladies! I have updated the list to reflect the changes.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
appletini (#7) got engaged last night!! Yay! Another one off the list! *cheers*
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

Evie75

Shiny_Rock
I cant believe how many proposals there are lately!! that is so wonderful... and look im like in the middle of the list!! i feel like i just got on it....

I wonder whos next????
27.gif

Apollo

Rough_Rock
Hello!
This is my first post on PS, although I''ve been lurking for a couple of weeks. I think it''s time to add my name to the Official LIW list. BF and I have been talking about getting engaged for the last couple of months, we actually went and looked at some rings last night! :) I''m not quite sure when it''s gonna happen but I do think it will be before April 06...
9.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Welcome!! You''ll see, the ladies here are great!!
35.gif

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
*said in a tiny voice* can I also be added to the LIW list too? Second request.
8.gif

And congrats to all who have gotten engaged so far! Wow, so many proposals and so many stories and eye candy! So much fun!

**Allison**

Rough_Rock
Hi Guys!

I have been reading all your lovely stories and am glad to know that I do not have to suffer alone.
My bf and I have been together 3 years and moved in together in November... things have been great. 2 weeks ago we went and picked out ''the ring I had been stalking'' for the past year! I am hoping it is in tomorrow... they promised before Xmas... here''s hoping!

Just like many of you... the rest is up to him... so now i am in complete engagement-crazed thought mode. Is it going to be Xmas, New Years, or possibly (my dream proposal) when we go to our Bon Jovi concert (Jan 23 which all of a sudden seems way too far and long to wait!)

Well, just had to introduce myself and let you all know that I love it here, and this forum is the reason my productivity went down 100% at work!

I''ll keep you posted!

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome to the newest ladies! And Cinderella, sorry about missing your earlier request!

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/19/2005 6:56:21 PM
Author: jenwill
Welcome to the newest ladies! And Cinderella, sorry about missing your earlier request!
That''s okay, jenwill! Now I''m on the list too! Thanks!
1.gif

MissCongeniality

Shiny_Rock
Can I be added to the list?
20.gif

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome MissCongeniality! Hopefully this one will be the one for you!

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Allison - what are the details of your Bon Jovi dream proposal?

kbarn21

Rough_Rock
I''m new to this site and am a LIW! Please add me to the list.

kbarn21

MissCongeniality

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for adding me!!!!

**Allison**

Rough_Rock
Hi Starset -

Well I have always been a huge Bon Jovi fan and everytime he is in town (not very often) I have to go. 2 years ago he came and I went with my bf and it was one of the best times we have ever had together. My bf knows my obsession and somewhere in the making he has become a huge Bon Jovi lover too!

Obviously it would be amazing to happen during the show with an announcement... the one bon jovi concert we went to there was a proposal and I thought it was awesome, but I really cant see the bf making ''big'' plans like that... rather possibly a proposal in the audience... I dunno...lol. I always told him I wanted to be proposed at either a Toronto Maple Leaf game or Bon Jovi... we are also going to a Leaf game on Monday (pretty sure it wont happen there because we are going with 2 of his buddies I dont know and that would be weird!)... SO between New Year, Leaf game and Bon Jovi it better come soon!

On the other hand..lol.. I found my engagment ring at our apartment one day at lunch... I get home in the PM before him so I decided I was going to wear it to work (I dont work in a big office or anything with lots of people) so that I could look at it while I typed! LOL>.. I know I''m bad... I put it back before he got home... the ring has sinced been moved (i think he prob took it home to show his fam @ Christmas). I couldnt help it because when I tried it on it was always too small in the shop so I actually never got to have it fit perfectly....it does now!!!

I''ll keep everyone posted!

MellowYellow

Rough_Rock
Hello Ladies!

If it''s not too late, I would love to be added to the list. I figure with all the proposals happening here lately a few more names are needed plus it looks like it''s is good luck to be in this list :)

Crossing my fingers for a Yellow diamond soon!

winegirl77

Rough_Rock
I''d like to be added, too!!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/30/2005 2:57:07 AM
Author: MellowYellow
Hello Ladies!

If it''s not too late, I would love to be added to the list.
Its never too late to be added
1.gif

Welcome to the new LIW

CourtHorn

Shiny_Rock
Hi guys. I have been lurking on this site forever collecting info. I had hoped that I would be engaged by ''06, so i never joined the LIW list. Unfortunately, my finger is still naked
39.gif
! So, can you add me to the list? Hopefully I won''t be on it till ''07! Happy New Year everyone!

Tiffany1976

Shiny_Rock
Hello There!

Please add me to the liw list. We have a diamond and have ordered a setting, but I have no idea of when it will happen!

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome to the newest ladies and CONGRATULATIONS to Katrina_33!!!!!!!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
CROSS ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Posting my story (& PICS) momentarily!!!

& hang in there all you LIWs - THE WAIT IS WORTH IT!!!!!

Wishing all of you a proposal-full 2006!
9.gif

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Albicocca! Can''t wait to hear the details and see the ring!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results