shape
carat
color
clarity

The Natural Sapphire Company

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tapio

Shiny_Rock
Glad to know there are some fun people out there with a sense of humour. Stay tuned: in a little while there will be a new star sapphire posting.

It promises to be quite different.

Tapio

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/16/2009 4:32:22 PM
Author: Harriet
Date: 12/15/2009 10:15:47 AM

Author: MakingTheGrade

The tsavorite I have in my ring was from Mr. Bridges'' mines, it''s such a shame to hear he was victim of such a violent crime.

MakingtheGrade,

Would you mind sharing how you concluded that it was one of Campbell''s? From my exchanges with Barry, I trust that it came from a mine in Taita Hills, not necessarily the Bridges'' one. I know that the Bridges have never sold rough. You have a beautiful stone, and I would hate for it to be sullied.

Sorry, I may have misinterpreted Barry''s information. He just said "It came from the original tsavorite deposit in the Taita Hills " and then went on to talk about Mr. Bridge''s discovery of tsavorite and recent tragic events etc. I must have just read too quickly and got the impression it was from his mine because I assumed "the original mine" would have been Mr. Bridges but that''s my bad! Sometimes I miss things when I skim, haha.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
No worries. Thanks for your clarification.

tapio

Shiny_Rock
To: Lisa RN,

This is tapio being reminded of your coffee and your keyboard. I am going to eat my words. (5 years ago I took all my "silly ties" halloween, christmas, musical notes etc. to our local second hand store - I''m a big believer in recycling anything. Card board boxes are still really fun for me with students and puppet theatres and music backgrounds) Never under estimate the power of a card board box.

My daughter bought her first ever Christmas present -- a Christmas Santa tie -- well you have to see it to believe it. Picture included with ruby star. You can barley see the 14 carat ruby in amongst the many designs on the tie. Did I wear it LisaRN? You bet I did. Am I eating my words? You bet I am.

Often love over powers everything else. I love my daughter to bits and she was so happy to me me wearing it. Likewise she wore my present which were a pair of enamelled earrings by the enameler to their HRH''s in the U.K. I don''t want to be a shill again. So anyone interested can look it up.

Here is the picture LisaRN of me eating my words.

Cheers,

tapio

Photo on 2009-12-25 at 20.17 #2.jpg

tapio

Shiny_Rock
Sorry LisaRN,
I''m not good at the photo attachment thing. I try again. Don''t download the other. I wouldn''t.

Here it goes again.

Anyone is allowed to laugh at tapio eating his words. But love outweighs much.

tapio

findthetiepin.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results